Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Saved By Sin - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Saved By Sin (11682 Views)

Wretched But Saved / Saved By The Twinkle Of Her Eyes / Saved By Amnesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saved By Sin by Aaspot: 12:10am On Jun 24, 2018
Saved By Sin

PROLOGUE: Cars, Bikes, Trucks could be clearly seen trooping in and out of the University of Benin popularly known as UNIBEN, songs from different choirs could be heard from all angles of the university, it was another Sunday morning. Among these choirs is that of the popular Catholic Church, Saint Albert Catholic Church. The parish priest as usual stood on the alter and nodded his head to the soul winning song being sang by the choir, he had the microphone close to his mouth signifying he was ready for the homily. “ oh take me aaaaaaas I am, Oh take me aaaaasss I am, my lord Jesus, Christ died for me, lord take me aaaaas I am” the choristers sang on. The back door of the church suddenly flung open to reveal a young guy and girl, in the hand of the guy was a small pistol, the girl held him by the other hand and led him into the church, tears could be seen pouring down his small eye. The congregation needed no prophet to tell them to run as they began to jump the well- arranged benches all towards the exit door. Only the priest and some elders remained, the elders were old men and their old age would not allow them run, they decided to stay and face whatsoever might happen, it wasn’t their will. The priest on his side knew he should not run, what will the people say about him? That the great Reverend Father Charles also fled from the church alongside the congregation on the arrival of the Major hit man of the “Night Crawlers”, Gabriel Eugene. The priest remained standing on the alter holding the Microphone tight to his hand and looking bold as Gabriel approached him with the girl who was dressed like a complete church girl, nevertheless, he continued to mummer the catholic prayer “hail Mary…..” . At last the deadly hit man of the Night crawlers got to the alter with his girlfriend Queen by his side, he took a look at the gun and threw it to the alter, “Father forgive me for I have sinned” he cried kneeling in front of the parish priest, “This is my first confession since my baptism” he cried the more. Father Charles took a look at him, he was obviously surprised seeing the well-known killer begging for forgiveness, he knew how much havoc he had caused and fear he had put in the hears of the student, if it was in his power, he would pray to God not to forgive him but he is a man of God. “May the good lord forgive you your sins in the name of the father, son and holy spirit” the priest did a sign of the cross at him, “go and sin no more” the priest added.
Re: Saved By Sin by Aaspot: 12:11am On Jun 24, 2018
SAVED BY SIN

EPISODE: EPISODE 1

“Today as we all know is another prize giving day for us here at the Fisher’s academy, we would be giving out prizes in different categories ranging from intellect to sports” the mc voice echoed in all the speakers mounted around the four corners of the big hall where hundreds of students were seated happily, on one corner of the hall, students, about fifty of them could be seen in brown flowing gowns, they were the graduating students. The parents weren’t left out, a special corner was also allocated to them, the parents present were mostly those of the graduating students, and they had come to celebrate with their children. “At last, am done with the fisher’s college” Gabriel laughed turning to his friend Israel who was trying hard to make his cap fit perfectly into his head. “My brother, I join o, I can’t express how happy I am” Israel said finally fitting the cap into his head, “All the cane, all the shouts, they are all over” Nkechi put in from behind them, Gabriel only smiled admiring her beauty, she happens to be his college girlfriend. Gabriel isn’t that perfect description of a lover boy, his mates actually thought him to be that kind of guy who has no affection for girls. That was what they thought of him, if they had carefully observed him, then it won’t take you so long to realize he is actually a shy guy. He himself can’t say what was wrong with him, he finds himself feeling uncomfortable anytime he was around the opposite sex, it wasn’t the way he was brought up, as a matter of fact, he grew up surrounded with girls, his three sisters. He happens to be a natural stammer, not a chronic stammer. Meeting him for the first time, you won’t deduce he is a stammer but man just hear him speak with the opposite sex, then you will see his full stammering potentials. For about two months after he was admitted into the Fisher’s college, he had only one friend, Israel. Israel on his part happens to be that guy the girls want to hang around with though he wasn’t as handsome as his friend, Gabriel. It was not like the girls didn’t like Gabriel, but which girl will want to go near a guy whose face is always planted inside his note? Apparently no one, or we might be wrong, Nkechi did. Nkechi Chris, a tall, fair beautiful big eyes girl was brought up under the meek hands of Mr. and Mrs. Chris, she was their last child and the only girl so little or no wonder why she was her parent’s favorite. She had started her primary education at the Fisher’s primary school and she had advanced further in the same school. Gabriel on his part finished his junior secondary school in one Pearl college, he had to leave the school for the Fisher’s college when his parent had to relocate to their permanent home. It was in the sss 2 class that Nkechi couldn’t bear it anymore, she had tried giving Gabriel signs that she was in love with him, she knew he was also in love with her but due to one thing or the other, he couldn’t just bring himself to tell her. “yes, I said I wanted to see you” Nkechi started as she sat opposite Gabi in the school food canteen, it had been terrible trying to bring him to her, all thanks to Israel who had succeeded in playing him to her. “ yeah, Israel told me so “ came his thick smooth voice, she smiled as she heard him talking to her, not for once has he even spoken to her since he started the Fisher’s college. “ so if Israel haven’t told you, you wouldn’t have come to see me bah?” she asked in a bit of a baby’s voice, he didn’t reply. “I expected that” she smiled, “anyways, I will try my possible best to be brief, I know you are kind of a busy guy” she mocked him and watched to see her reaction, he simply fixed his gaze on her. “I have kept this to myself for too long, and I thought I should let it out so it won’t continue hurting me, you may choose to see me anyhow you want to from today but I can’t keep it any more, I love you Eugene” she said in a light voice, his reaction was the same, like she had not said anything. “Yeah, I know I have messed up myself to you, but I don’t regret saying it, Gabriel I love you” she added, this time he adjusted himself on the chair but still said nothing. “Never in my existence have I ever seen a guy as rude and proud as you are, I have told you what I have to, bye.” She said standing up from the plastic chair she was sitting on, anger could be visibly seen written all over her face, surely she was now regretting telling him how she felt for him. She dusted her skirt and took one last, long stare at him before turning to go, “ I was waiting for the part where you ask if I love you too” came Gabriel’s thick voice from behind, she turned sharply to face him, it was unbelievable, she never thought he would answer her, she had only come to try her luck. “After such long statement, the girl will always end up asking if the guy loves her too but there you are walking away” he smiled, had she ever seen him smile? He himself could not believe such words were coming from his mouth, he had never thought he could feel so cool with a girl, surprisingly, he wasn’t sweating as he always does when speaking to a girl, he wasn’t even stammering. She smiled at him to reveal her white teeth, this was the best day ever since she had been in the fisher’s college. “Do I need to ask? It is obvious you got nothing for me” she said in a bid to force words from his mouth, “why don’t you ask first” he smiled again, “ Save me the strength of asking” she pleaded, “ okay, I don’t hate you” he said stretching the word don’t, she breathed in relief when he completed the statement. “ and as for if I love you, what took you so long to ask me, I have been waiting for this day since I was born” he laughed, she couldn’t help but also laugh, “ I love you too” he added and got up from the chair, it was almost break over, his wrist watch told him so. “ I think we should go to class” he told the smiling Nkechi, “ not so fast, this always happens when two lovers meet themselves” she said staring at his broad chest, “ w…” he was about saying something when she wrapped her hands around him in a hug, he was sweating again. Visit http://www.a2spot.com regularly for more episodes.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saved By Sin by Aaspot: 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
SAVED BY SIN

EPISODE: EPISODE 2

And that was the beginning of the boring love life Nkechi got herself into, it would have been better she never fell in love than falling in love with Gabriel, a girl like Nkechi deserves anyone else but Gabriel, she deserves a guy who would be proud of her. Gabriel wasn’t that kind of guy that loves public display of affection, as a matter of fact he thinks a relationship should be private and known just to the both of them. That was the kind of love life he enjoyed, did he actually enjoy it or he was simply shy to let people know about what was going on. Nkechi was proud of him, who would not be proud to date the class most handsome guy, she wanted to show him off to the whole school that she was the lucky girl dating her class most handsome and brilliant guy. She prayed day and night for Gabriel to change, she wanted him to be a good lover boy but no, he wasn’t just clicking. She would boast to her friends about her dating Gabriel but who would believe her when even the Gabriel does not talk to her in class, he only calls to talk to her through phone, yes he was a good lover boy over the phone. She tried changing him but nothing she did was working, she tried talking him out of it but he wouldn’t just change. She endured it till they finished their secondary school and then of all the days in the world, she decided to break up on their graduation day, today. “So let’s go straight to the event proper, the presentation of awards” the Mc shouted happily, he wasn’t really a mc, he was the school fine art teacher. “Now, I will call on the school principal to call on the parent who will be presenting the awards to them” he continued. “Let us put our hands together for our own, our Mr. Principal, Mr. Femi Odukola” the Mc shouted and the crowd with wild with shouts and claps as the principal came out of nowhere, he was in a white flowing Yoruba traditional attire, Agbada as they call it. “Thank you Mr. Mc ” the principal appreciated and sat on one of the chairs around the high table, the rest were already occupied. “ welcome sir, I will hand over from here” the Mc said and handed over the microphone to the principal. “Once again, thank you Mc, the proprietor, the great staff…………..” the principal greeted the house as they will always do every year. “now, let me introduce to you the woman who has been given the honor to present the prizes to these students, she is a woman of virtue, good character and conduct” the principal praised, “I am very pleased to have been given the honor to introduce to you, our one and only Mrs. Helen Eugene” he called out and from a corner of the hall, a tall, fair woman could be seen standing, she is Mrs. Eugene, Gabriel’s mother. She was wearing a long, blue gown, on her feet were way too high heels. She walked majestically to the stage accompanied by two male teachers who have been assigned the duties of security men for the event. “ clap for your mom now” Israel turned to Gabriel, “ why should I clap, I see her everyday” Gabriel answered him stealing a glance at Nkechi who was chatting happily with Pascal, the class most troublesome boy, “ what the hell is making her laugh so hard?” he asked himself, he was obviously jealous. He stared at his mom who was now climbing the platform, she is the exact replica of him, tall and gorgeous. She smiled at the principal as she shook hands with him, “welcome Mrs. Eugene” the principal smiled, “thank you so much Mr. Principal, it is my pleasure” came her sweet voice. “I will let you do your thing, you have been granted the honor to present awards of excellence to our evergreen outstanding grandaunts” the principal informed her. “The principal had always told us we were useless students, when did we become outstanding?” Israel asked his friend Gabriel whose attention was on Nkechi. “Once again sir, it is my pleasure” Mrs. Eugene smiled. “The proprietor, the principal……..” the normal protocol was observed. “In order not to waste our time, I will like to go into the prize giving proper” she said, “I know I should not forget to commend our graduating student, you all look outstanding today” she commended, the students clapped for themselves. “The first prize here goes to the most gentle student of the year, it goes to the person of Chima” she said and the graduating students all busted into laughter as chima came from the back to receive his award. He wasn’t actually gentle, rather he always faked quietness whenever a teacher enters their class so as to avoid questions, he was actually the class dullest boy. “Well done” Mrs. Eugene shook hands with him as she presented a wrapped gift to him. “I never knew the dullest guy also gets an award” Gabriel laughed. “The next award is for the most punctual prefect, it goes to senior James Dickson” she said, some of the graduating students still laughed, this time for his surname. She kept on calling names of students and the awards they were to receive, some of the awards were useless. “The next award goes to the school’s best sportsman, this boy is like a son to me, well behaved and athletic” she said, “ that is you” Gabriel said to Israel, “ who else will it be?” Israel smiled. “And it goes to MR. Israel Oluwafemi” she shouted, Israel got up slowly and first waved to the crowd who had gone mad shouting “Senior Israel!!!!!” He walked to Mrs. Eugene and hugged her, Gabriel for the first time got up and went towards the stage, he stood beside Israel and their both parents as the cameraman took a quick one. She called about two more names and then it came to the last, the whole place went calm and quiet, this was the moment they had been waiting for, the prize for the most intelligent student. “Okay guys, kill the tension, this is the period we have been waiting for the biggest prize of the night, the most intelligent student” she said as she opened the envelope containing the name, a smile which she tried to hide formed on her lips. “Am sure it is that wizard of a brother” Sandra smiled to Cecilia her sister, they were among the crowd, they were Gabriel sisters. “And the prize of the most intelligent guy goes to, hmm, this guy is hardworking, handsome, cute…“She was saying when she suddenly she busted into laughter, the crowd joined her and shout of “Senior Gabriel “could now be heard from every corner of the crowd. Gabriel bent his head smiling, Israel also smiled. “Go out now, everybody know say na you” Israel said in pidgin. “Just wait make them call me first” Gabriel smiled, “Okay, the prize goes to my angel, my only son, Gabriel Eugene” she shouted proudly, Gabriel took a deep breath and got up slowly, the moment was wow, no one was sitting, who haven’t heard of Gabriel, the one who had represented his school in about ten competitions and had come back home with the grand prize. He stared at the crowd, everyone was smiling, they all seem to love him, he stared at his mom and then to his dad who was coming from the crowd, his three sisters were also approaching the stage, this was what he had always wanted. “Let’s go now” Israel pushed him from behind, “Oh” he said and walked out of their corner towards the stage, the shouting increased. He climbed the stage and his mother quickly took him into her hands in a long embrace, his father took turn after her, it was like they planned to suffocate the young man that afternoon. “Mumu, you don do am again” his eldest sister Sandra whispered into his ear as she hugged him, he laughed. He was handed over a well wrapped gift, the sight was captivating. The cameraman took another quick one, even the proprietor took one with him, Israel’s parent were not left out, they came out to celebrate with their son’s best friend. Gabriel looked around like he was expecting to see someone among them, but there she was, in their corner still laughing with Pascal, she didn’t care about what was going on, Nkechi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saved By Sin by Aaspot: 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
SAVED BY SIN

EPISODE: EPISODE 3

She was laughing happily with Pascal, she acted as if what was ongoing was none of her business, all her attention was on Pascal. Gabriel collected his prize and walked down the stage accompanied by those who had followed him up earlier, his countenance was not the same as it were when he was being called upon initially, he was now angry and jealous and he was trying everything possible to hide it. At around 5pm, the party came to an end and the students except those graduating began to leave for their abodes. The graduating students are meant to play with themselves for the last time, who knows, they might not meet again. Some juniors who still wanted to catch fun also remained in school, some were with the graduating students disturbing them to at least have one selfie with them. Kate, an sss 2 student was present there that day, she is of average height and one of the most beautiful girls in the school. Rumors has it that she had dated all the male teachers in the school, don’t be surprised, those rumors were from those who had never had the opportunity to talk to her before. “Senior Gabriel” she called as she swayed her waist towards where Gabriel was, he was drinking from a bottle. She was putting on a pink gown which did the perfect job of revealing her curves, one of the deadliest the school has. “Yes” Gabriel turned to her smiling, she was holding an android phone, an intimidating one. “Please senior, if you don’t mind, can you take a selfie with me?” she asked with pleading eyes, this is actually the first time she is coming this close to Gabriel talk more of talking to him. “Sure” Gabriel smiled, the smile that formed on her small lips showed she was happy. She drew closer to him and placed her hands around his waist, “I don’t mind if you hold me the same way” she told him and he slowly placed his hand around her waist making sure to hold the vibrating hand from slipping down. “Thank you” she appreciated with a smile, Gabriel nodded cleaning the bead of sweat that have started to form on his forehead, she then ran off afterwards. Like they had been waiting for someone to go first, his class mates, the females started to rush to him for a selfie, they never believed he was so cool, they were scared of his straight face. Gabriel on his part saw it as fun, he never believed he could be this free with girls, holding their waist, putting his hands across their shoulders, standing chest to chest with them and the likes. He tried to imagine what he had been missing all these while, he never saw hanging out with females as this fun, for once he forgot Israel existed. It was the best moment of his laugh, talking and laughing with his female mate, all thanks to the sss 2 girl who had given them the courage. “I never knew you could laugh this long” Seyi, the class most brilliant girl told him, “You know, I actually use to think you were the one with a straight face” Gabriel laughed, “ look at you, so you are even this handsome? You know, I have never been this close to you” she said, “You can still come closer” he said and they both busted into laughter, wow, she couldn’t believe it. Nkechi had taken pictures with almost all the guys in her class but she acted she didn’t see Gabriel all along. Her mind was made up, she was done with him, she can’t continue with the kind of boring relationship he wants. At intervals, she would steal glances at him just to see him laughing with other girls, “So he has been pretending all these while, or is he doing all these to get me Jealous? “She asked herself and answered with a hiss. “Am so done with you Gabriel” she murmured as she walked into a free corner. Queen Nwok is the only daughter of Mrs. Nwok, she lives in Delta state with her mom. She is a tall beautiful girl in her teens, she keeps a low cut a bit higher than the normal low cut. Her complexion wouldn’t have been better with another if not her dark complexion, she is a dark beauty. This particular evening, she sat down outside her mother’s compound separating beans from its dirt, taking a good look at her, you will easily deduce that she was bothered as it seems she was thinking about something, who wouldn’t be bothered when you have 205 as your jamb result and you want to go for medicine in a university like the University of Benin, who wouldn’t? Gabriel didn’t want it to end, he was having a hell of fun, he now thinks girls are actually funny that guys, now he thinks Israel is the most boring person he has ever met. “Hey Gabi, let’s take a quick one with your award” Seyi told him holding him by his hands, she had refused to let him go, if today is the only day she got, let her spend it with the guy she had always had an eye for right from when they were in sss 1. She had always eyed him secretly but never approached him due to fear of what people might say, it might destroy her reputation as the class most brilliant girl. “That’s not a problem” Gabriel said unwrapping the award, it was made of fine transparent glass, his name was boldly written on it and a small drawing of his smiling face was also on it, how the school got the picture he has no idea. “I think we should take this as a real picture, not a phone picture” he suggested signaling a cameraman to come, the man rushed to him with all the speed he could gather. Seyi posed with her hand around hand around his waist and her left leg across his right, her other hand was holding the award which was also heard by one of Gabriel’s hand. “Sweet” the cameraman commended as he flashed the light on their faces, “Take another one” Seyi said, “Don’t worry I will pay” she added taking a quick glance at Gabriel, that was the moment Nkechi decided to show up. Nkechi drew Gabriel away without any permission, she drew him to a free corner. “Gabriel, I am not interested in this relationship anymore” she said standing arm akimbo, “why?” Gabriel asked confused. “Nothing, am just tired of your fucking life” she said and made to walk away, “wait” Gabriel trued drawing her back, and then the unexpected happened, she slapped him, not on one cheek but on the both cheeks. As she slapped him, the glass made award he was holding fell off his hands and broke into pieces, Nkechi stared at it, hissed and turned to walk away, no she can’t, he drew her bank and landed her a resounding slap, that was the first time he touched a girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saved By Sin by Aaspot: 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
SAVED BY SIN

EPISODE: EPISODE 4

“Jesus Christ, I am sorry” he apologized staring at her in disbelief, he tried reaching for her hand but she beat it off, “It is over” she shouted as she walked away angrily, he opened his mouth to say something but the words didn’t come out. He looked down at his broken glass award and tears escaped his eyes, no, not for the award, but for the girl he had lost, for Nkechi. He looked around, there was no one in sight, he then wiped off his tears and left the school premises through the back gate. As he walked home that evening, a lot of thoughts ran through his mind, it was his fault, if he haven’t lived a boring lifestyle, Nkechi wouldn’t have left him, if he had been proud of her and proud to make her known to the world, then maybe he might still be with Nkechi. “This is the first time, I have learned from this” he smiled as he pushed open the gate to his house, he was the only one left outside so he locked the gate as he came in. “My smart prince” his mom went forward to hug him as he entered the house, he simply pushed her aside taking all who were in the sitting room by surprise. “What was the meaning of that?” his dad who was relaxing on a couch asked him, “It is the fault of the both of you” he shouted staring from his dad to his mom and then to his sisters. “What are you talking about?” his mom asked him, “You guys made me who I am today, a failure!!!” he shouted, Sandra his eldest sister who was sitting on a couch close to where he was drew back in fear. “Young man, what has come over you, what are you talking about?’ his dad asked, “Look at me, a total failure” he said gesticulating with his hands, “A full grown boy like me, I don’t know how to love a girl, that is the kind of lifestyle you have embedded in me” he shouted hitting his leg against the Centre wooden table, “Ouch!” he cried out in pain. “Just look at, as big as I am, I don’t know how to love, as big as I am, I am scared of girls” he said and this time Sandra bursted into a loud, long laughter. “Is that what all this is about? A girl? “His mom asked, “Gabriel, I have told you times without number, all those who start to love at this age end up as failures” his mom said, he stared at her for some seconds and then clapped his hands like he was applauding her. “Look at Israel, he has dated about five girls in the last two semesters, you yourself gave him the award of the best sportsman today, Israel is the set second most intelligent boy, now tell me, is Israel a failure?” he asked his mom staring directly into her eyes, “Don’t stare at me like that, we are not mate” she told him as she took a deep breath and fell into a couch. “Gabriel my boy” his dad started, “Not all those who date at this age are failure, but remember, what works for Mr. A might not work for Mr. B” his dad said hoping to sound convincing, “I am not Mr. A neither am I Mr. B” he told his dad and walked away from the sitting room angrily, “Tell me he is not my son” Mr. Jason turned to his wife who has her hand placed on her forehead, “I am not in the mood for Jokes” she told him without turning to look at him. Queen brought out her sandals from her artificial wardrobe, she held them in her hands and slowly made to sneak out of her room. The time was 9pm of a good Friday night, it wasn’t the first time she would be doing that, she always sneaked out of the house every Friday night to the club some street away, the club where she had fun with her friends and some street guys, they would first start with all kind of immoral dances, from lab dance to others. She had successfully sneaked out of her room and was heading to the sitting room when her mother voice stopped her, “where the hell are you going to by this time of the night?” her mom asked with a raised tone, “I want to go and urinate outside” Queen Lied. “You want to go and urinate outside with your shoes in your hands, what happened to the toilet inside the house” her mom asked folding her hands arms across her breast, “please mummy leave me alone, it is my life and it is none of your business” she shouted at her mom, the old woman shook her head in pity as she stared at her only daughter, “Take a look at your life, some of your mates will be entering the University very soon, but look at you, you failed woefully and you call this thing you’re her living a life” her mom clapped her hands like a local gossiper, queen let out a mocking laugh. “Mom, if you had passed Jamb, why did your education stop at the sss 3 class?” Queen asked shocking the old woman, the old woman stared at her daughter speechless. “Talk now, why didn’t you complete your education?” queen asked again and thereafter hissed and walked out of the presence of her mother. The old woman stared at her daughter as she walked away, truly she had not completed her education because she had also failed Jamb, not once but seven times. It was another Sunday morning in the University of Benin, boys and girls, men and women, husbands and wives could be seen trooping into the main gate in their best attires. Amongst these people was Cynthia, she was wearing a tight gown which brought out her body curves and shapes. She wore a blue high heel to match the blue gown she was wearing. You might mistake her to be going to a night club based on her dress code, her nipples could be visibly standing inside her cloth, she wasn’t putting on any bra. The rosary she was holding will leave you with the confirmation that she was going to the popular Saint Albert Catholic Church. She got the church quiet early today, at least, the parish priest was just approaching the altar. She took her sit in a chair about four rows from the front seat, she crossed her leg in a way that her pink panties could be visibly seen by those at the front seat, you just need to turn your neck a little to have a clear view. The parish priest was still approaching the altar, he was already about halfway to the altar when a loud gunshot was heard outside the church. The choir stopped singing immediately and the parish to be on a safe side of not being hit by a bullet ran to the alter leaving the altar boys to themselves. From the main entrance, about five guys in all white bounced into the church, who doesn’t know the night crawlers cult group? They bounced to the altar and one of them, probably a hit man came forward and stared at the parish priest. The congregation couldn’t run, the whole entrance has been blocked by members of the night crawlers. “Peace be unto you” the guy said the parish priest using a microphone, “And also with your spirit” the priest replied him, “I have come just as my boss as sent me, I promise not to kill anyone other than who I had come for” the cult guy said, his name as they call him is Rabbi. The priest nodded his head in fear and the guy immediately turned to face the congregation, his eyes caught Cynthia on the fourth row and he walked to her smiling. “I do not of my own will but that of he who sent me” Rabbi started, “please don’t kill me, I promise, I will agree to his proposal, I will date Raphael” Cynthia begged, “it is too late to do that now” Rabbi said to her as he cocked his gun, she wanted to say something but it was too late, Rabbi shot her head off and she fell heavily to the ground, her short gown rolled up a bit to reveal the pink G string pant she was putting on. Rabbi smiled and turned to the parish priest, “psalm 96:9 says and I quote, oh worship the lord in the beauty of holiness” Rabbi said, “Teach your congregations to dress properly” he concluded and walked towards the exit.
Re: Saved By Sin by Aaspot: 8:21am On Jun 29, 2018
SAVED BY SIN

EPISODE: EPISODE 5

Queen walked out of the house into the night, she put on her sandals which she had been holding from inside the house and adjusted her dress as she stood just by her door step. She was putting on a bomber short, more like a pant, and it was complemented by a tiny white shirt. She walked briskly out of her compound, she let out a silent hiss as she walked away completely into the dark. “Royale club house” as they call it is one of the well-known club house for teens, it is situated somewhere in Delta, it was always buzzing day and night most especially on Fridays. It is here you meet all kind of immoralities, girls get wasted and used up, and boys get to show their talents as they waste girls, some of the decent girls who refuse to get wasted would rather show off their talents on the dance floor with their seductive dance steps, the decent girls. Lot of mercury lights could be seen inside the club, on the stage is a girl wearing something similar to a catapult as pant, she was dancing seductively with an iron rod which stood straight on the round platform that served as the stage floor. She had no shirt on, just a thin pink bra to match the thin, pink rope she was putting on as pant. At a corner of the hall is a young muscular guy with well-trimmed beards and well-built chest, he had a red tight shirt on, a blue jeans trouser was to match. Surrounding him were about five girls, their dress code wasn’t far different from that of the stripper displaying on the stage. He would sometimes kiss some of the girls and smooch them, but nothing more than that. The dance floor was being occupied by teens displaying their dance steps in rugged manners, some were drinking as they danced while some took pleasure in smoking as they received lap dance from the decent girls. No one noticed queen come in, who would notice her amongst the crowd? She stared at the stripper displaying on the dance floor and smiled. She stopped to watch her for some seconds, she then smiled again and made her way through the crowd to the corner of the hall where the young muscular guy was. “Baby” the young guy hugged her as she approached him, “what took you so long?” he asked her, “don’t mind my old woman, she wanted to stop me from coming” Queen smiled so also did the young man. “What are you doing with them?” she asked him pointing at the five girls, “You were taking long so I decided to keep myself busy, moreover you are not my girlfriend so you shouldn’t be bothered about me with them” he smiled as he pressed his big hands on Queen’s buttocks, “I am not bothered, I am just asking” Queen laughed. “No time to waste dear, let’s catch fun” he told her as he led her to the dance floor, his name as they call his is John Femi. It was two days after the graduation party, Gabriel was in his small room keeping himself busy with some sort of magazine, he would occasionally drop the magazine to think about Nkechi, he had tried calling her since the day before yesterday, she had picked just once and that once, battered him with insults of different kinds. He had ceased calling her when he called up to thirty times without her picking, he tried reaching her on Facebook, but her latest update read “found a new guy, he is caring and loving”. He would pick up thr magazine again and pretend to be reading, truth be told, he wasn’t reading. “Gabriel!!!” Israel’s shout interrupted his thought, he stood up immediately and rushed to the sitting room where Israel was shouting his name. “Israel, how far?’ he asked coldly, “Never been so fine, guess what” Israel tapped him, “you got a new girl” Gabriel said falling into a couch. “No, something better” Israel said, Gabriel opened his eyes wide and stared at Israel, there has never been anything better for Israel than getting a new girl. “I can’t guess again” Gabriel smiled. “Okay, I just checked my jamb result and guess what bro, I got 299” Israel shouted moving his body to an imaginary music. “Wow, good news, please help me check mine, I don’t have data” Gabriel begged, he has taken off his mind from the jamb exam he wrote some days before their graduation party. “take, check yourself” Israel passed his phone to Gabriel, Gabriel collected the phone and took a deep breath before putting in his login details, he then closed his eyes and waited for some minutes before opening them to stare at the phone again. “320!!!!” he shouted as he jumped on Israel out of joy, he knew he would pass but he never knew he would pass this well. “Gabriel na you o, even for jamb?” Israel laughed happily, at last they would continue their friendship at the University of Benin when they finally end up as roommate. In a dark corner outside the Royale club, a boy stood very close to a girl, it was clear what they were doing, they were having a quick one. “More usual, you are always sweet” the guy said to the girl, it was John Femi and the girl is no other than Queen. “You don’t need to tell me that” queen laughed pulling up her bomber shot to cover her black buttocks, “I just thought I should let you know once again” john Femi said as he counted some money and gave them to Queen, Queen smiled. “I won’t be able to come next week Friday, I have exams on that day and you should know of UNIBEN exams, they will weak you for the whole day” he said laughing, “That shouldn’t be a problem, I will just come around to catch fun with any random guy” she told him and he nodded as he made to go, he would be travelling back to Benin the next day, that was how he do visit every Friday just to have a quick one with Queen, he would come all the way from Benin to Delta just for a quick one. He had taken some steps away from Queen when he suddenly turned back like he had remembered something, he walked back to her, “ Remember Queen, you are not my girlfriend” he told her while Queen bursted into laughter, “I Know” she said still laughing.
Re: Saved By Sin by Olalake(m): 9:32am On Jun 29, 2018
expecting more updates
Re: Saved By Sin by chisiudeh: 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2018
Nice one.
Re: Saved By Sin by sabbiboi: 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2018
tongue embarassed embarassed Update...
Re: Saved By Sin by Aaspot: 1:46am On Jul 03, 2018
SAVED BY SIN
EPISODE: EPISODE 6

“Don’t be bothered, I know I am not your girlfriend, I know what we do is just for the fun and for the money, you don’t need to keep reminding me” queen told him, he nodded his head in affirmation and slowly walked away. Queen made sure he was out of sight before bringing out the money he had given her earlier, she counted it. “15 thousand naira” she almost shouted, “This guy is damn rich” she smiled as she walked towards the part of the club where all the activities were taking place. Meeting Queen for the first time, you might think she is a girl in her early twenties, but no, She is actually 17 years and about 8 months old, she was rather exposed to the bad side of life at a very young age, the reason wasn’t farfetched, she grew up in the ghetto and without the strict hands of a father. Her mom had contributed a lot to her character, she never had time for her daughter, her only daughter. Her mom Mrs. Nwok had only been forced to give Queen the primary and secondary education because she thought it was necessary, she had also given Queen the money for her first Jamb form which Queen had failed the exam. She had promised herself not to have anything to do with Queen schooling anymore, to her, she had done her best. The DJ wasn’t relenting, he continued to give them hits songs as they danced around the club that night, each girl dancing with a guy or two. Queen wasn’t left out, she was enjoying every bit of her life as she gave the guy she was dancing with a lap dance, the guy on his part seem to be enjoying every bit of it, he danced on like a mad dog. They didn’t waste time, Gabriel and Israel hurried to the nearest cyber café to print out their Jamb result. The café was just two buildings from Gabriel’s residence so it didn’t take them time to get there. “We want to print o” Israel shouted from the outside of the Café. An attendant, a young beautiful girl probably in her teens approached them to attend to them. “What do you want to print?” she asked politely with a bright smile on her lips, “This your smile will kill somebody o” Israel smiled back diverting from the subject matter, the girl blushed, “Don’t remove the smile o, just keep the smile on your lips, it makes you more beautiful” he added and this time the girl laughed. “Sorry, we came to pri………” Gabriel was saying but Israel cut him short, “Print what? You and who came here to print?” Israel asked him using a harsh tone, he was shocked and stared at Israel in disbelief, and his mouth, slightly opened. “Sister don’t mind him o, I only came here to see your bright face and your smile” Israel turned to the girl again. “See, my madam is around, maybe we can talk some other time” The girl told him as she stole a glance around the shop. “No problem then, we can talk some other time only if you give me your phone number” Israel smiled, the young lady looked round the shop again and quickly called out some numbers to him. “Thank you, now we are here to print” Israel said while Gabriel smiled, his friend is doomed. It was around 5am in the morning, Queen walked haphazardly down her street, it was obvious she was drunk and her movement confirmed it. She would sometimes fall to the ground but all those times, she always got up. How she was able to locate her house, only God knows, but she soon stopped in front of her gate and pushed it open. She walked towards their main door and banged it like she had come as a thief. “Who is that?” her mom shouted from inside, “Come and open the door for your only daughter” Queen said still staggering, her voice that moment was like that of an abnormal person. Her mom opened the door from the inside and stared at her daughter, she wasn’t surprise, this wasn’t the first neither was it the second or third time Queen would be coming home this way. “Mama the mama” Queen hailed as she staggered into the house, her mother didn’t reply her. “This one you are not saying anything, hmm mama, I suspect you” Queen continued to talk as she staggered into her room. The café attendant inputted Israel’s log in details into the computer system and waited for it to load, it took about 5 minutes for the page to load due to the slow network. “Wow, you are smart o, 299 in jamb, congratulations o” the girl congratulated him, Israel only smiled. The girl printed out his result and handed it over to him, he collected it and held tight to her hands. “Thank you” he appreciated looking directly into her eyes and smiling, “You are welcome “she smiled back as he stood up from the chair, it was Gabriel’s turn. Gabriel sat and immediately gave the girl his login details, the network was a bit fast this time and in less than two minutes, his result came up. “Wow, 320, unbelievable” the girl shouted, “Hey, keep your voice down, you will draw attention to us” Gabriel told her while she covered her mouth with her both hands, “How did you do it?” The girl asked him, “dedication and hard work” he smiled. “Hmm, scholar” she patted him, she made to click on the print icon when a notification suddenly came up on the monitor, “You are unable to print your result because you were found to be involved in examination malpractice” the girl read it out to the hearing of both Gabriel and Israel, Gabriel turned to the screen immediately, “That isn’t for me” he stammered turning to Israel, “So na even expo you take pass” the girl let out a long, loud hiss.

1 Like

Re: Saved By Sin by Aaspot: 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
dropping one episode this night, just sit and wait

1 Like

Re: Saved By Sin by Olalake(m): 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
Aaspot:
dropping one episode this night, just sit and wait
AM STILL AWAKE COZ OF THE UPDATE
Re: Saved By Sin by Aaspot: 1:39am On Jul 04, 2018
SAVED BY SIN EPISODE: EPISODE 7 “No, that’s not mine, I wasn’t involved in any form of malpractice” Gabriel tried to explain himself to the attendant. “I wasn’t expecting you to say you were involved in the first place, we know your types” the attendant let out a laugh, a mockery laugh. “You guys will be…..” she was still saying but Israel who had been quiet all these while suddenly interrupted her. “Shut up!!!” Israel shunned her, “He wasn’t involved in it” Israel shouted at her, she was surprised, was this not the same Israel who had been treating her like a Queen before now? What suddenly came over him? “Gabriel, let’s leave here, I think there might be a problem somewhere” Israel drew his friend up. In as much as Gabriel tried to conceal the tears that were already forming in his eyes, they still fell. As he walked out that Café that day, he had tears on his cheeks and he didn’t bother to wipe them off despite the number of people staring at him. It was unusual to see a guy of his age crying in public, those who saw him continued to stare at him until he was out of sight, Nigerians. “Israel, believe me, I wasn’t involved in any form of malpractice” Gabriel said to his friend the moment they entered his compound, “I know that Gabriel, I know you were not involved in it, I think there is a miss up somewhere which needs to be rectified” Israel patted him. Together with Israel, Gabriel walked into the main house, his dad and mom were in the sitting room discussing. “Why is your face like that?” his mom asked him getting up slowly from the couch, “I was accused of malpractice in my Jamb examination” he said and his Dad sprang up immediately, “You were accused or you were involved?” his dad asked him, Gabriel opened his mouth wide in shock. “That was too harsh” Mrs. Helen turned to her husband. “Mom believe me, I wasn’t involved in it, mom please believe me” Gabriel begged holding his mom’s hand. “I believe you son, I know you won’t do such a thing” she rubbed her hand on his head, “we can’t be so sure “his dad interrupted, “Get ready, tomorrow, we will both go to jamb office at Lekki, we will confirm there” he added and walked away. “I trust you son, I trust you” his Mom said to him as she walked briskly to the room to talk to her husband. “Gabriel, I think I will be going now, take heart bro” Israel patted him, he had been observing the whole drama all these while. “Thanks Israel” Gabriel hugged his friend, “Thank you so much” he added as he released him and allow him leave. The moment Israel left the sitting room, Gabriel buried his hands in his palms and shed hot tears, first, his girlfriend Nkechi broke up with him and now, Jamb is accusing him of what he knows nothing of, it has been a really bad month for him. Their sitting room wasn’t as furnished as those of high classed people, but nevertheless it was very much comfortable. There is a big center table at the center of the sitting room, it was surrounded with couches, couches of different type. There is a small dinning corner in a corner of the sitting room, it was made up of a plastic reading table surrounded with four plastic reading chairs, a typical dining table. An old black and white television could also be seen in the sitting room, it got spoilt a long time ago, it was just there to occupy space. Queen and her mom sat opposite each other, the only thing separating them was the center table. “Mama, we have been staring at each other for the pass ten minutes now, have you forgotten you called me to have a word with me?” Queen asked her mother, “I know I called you” her Mom started, “I want us to talk about your life” she added. “What is wrong with my life?” Queen asked her, “Everything is wrong with your life Queen, is these how other girls of your age behave?” her mom asked her angrily, Queen only smiled. “Mama, those other girls haven’t seen the light” Queen told her mother as she got up from the red couch, her mother was sitting on the blue couch. “Queen, come back here!!” her Mom shouted at her as she made to walk out of the sitting room, “Mama please, leave me alone, am sure you also haven’t seen the light” Queen laughed and exited the sitting room. She has obviously seen the light. The journey to Lekki wasn’t meant to be long, but the traffic and condition of Lagos’s road made a journey of 30 minutes turn into one of one hour. “This journey has taken longer than expected” Mrs. Helen said to no one in particular, she was with her husband and her son Gabriel, they were all in her husband’s car heading to Lekki, to the Jamb office. “I told you not to follow us, we didn’t force you to come so don’t complain” her husband smiled, “I must be involved in anything pertaining my son’s education” she said patting Gabriel whose head was tinted backwards, he was lost in thought. They got to their destination at about 20 minutes later, the slow manner at which Mrs. Helen walked out of the car showed that she was exhausted, Gabriel on his side didn’t look like he was tired, he was looking vibrant and walking like he was about to jump on someone for a fight. After series of questioning by some of the staffs there, they were finally directed to an Office occupied by a fat man. “Good morning” Mr. Jason greeted the fat man, the fat man murmured some sort of reply. “We are here on an issue concerning my son, he was accused to be involved in some sort of malpractice” Mr. Jason said while the fat man looked up to them for the first time. “What do you want me to do, if he is accused of examination malpractice then he certainly indulged in it” The fat man said. “If I was involved in examination malpractice, then the board wouldn’t have uploaded my result for me to see in the first place, I was just about printing it out when the notification came up that I was involved in it” Gabriel explained, the expression on the man’s face showed he was paying attention. “What was your Jamb score?” the man asked him, “320” Gabriel said as he opened his phone to show the man a screenshot of his result, he had actually asked Israel to screenshot it and send it to his phone the previous day when they had initially checked the result through Israel’s phone. His parent were shocked, he never told them he performed so well in the exam, he only told them he was accused of malpractice. “I won’t lie to you guys, from what this boy had said and from this evidence he had provided, it is obvious that his result was sold” the man said. Mrs. Helen placed her both hand on her head, Mr. Jason didn’t react, he only stared at the man expecting him to continue. “From what he had said, the result was sold at the exact time he was about to print out the result, he only missed by some seconds. That was why the result first came up and after some minutes, it showed the notification” the man explained and Mr. Jason nodded this time, “Is there any remedy to this?” Mr. Jason asked, the man nodded slightly and took a quick glance round his office, he then bent his head towards them. “You know, this is Nigeria, there is always a remedy. You can as well buy someone else’s result” the man laughed, Mr. Jason also laughed and shook hands with the man, “Now you are talking” Mr. Jason laughed, “let us proceed with the transaction” Mr. Jason added still laughing, “No dad” Gabriel interrupted, “I know how I felt yesterday, I know how I felt when I was accused of such despite my hard work, I won’t want any student to feel the same way” Gabriel said and got up from the chair. Truly, this is Nigeria, everybody be criminal.
Re: Saved By Sin by Aaspot: 1:41am On Jul 04, 2018
Olalake:

AM STILL AWAKE COZ OF THE UPDATE

SAVED BY SIN EPISODE: EPISODE 8 “What is wrong with your son?” the fat man turned to Mr. Jason as he watched Gabriel leave his office. “Wait, I will go talk to him” Mr. Jason said and accompanied by his wife, they both went out. “Gabriel!!” Mr. Jason called his son who was now heading for the main door, “Yes “Gabriel turned back slowly to face his dad and his Mom who were approaching him, his dad as he could see was visibly angry. “What is the meaning of what you just pulled up over there?” his dad asked him, “Nothing Dad” Gabriel answered staring at the tiled floor. “What do you mean by nothing?” his Dad asked him again, it was like he was getting angrier. “Dad, I don’t want someone else result, I don’t want to be involved in destroying someone’s life” Gabriel told his Dad. “But someone else took your result. See that is how it is done, they take yours, you take someone else’s own” Mr. Jason tried to be calm, “That is how they do it, that is not how I do it, I won’t want a student who worked hard to pass his Jamb feel the way I feel right now” Gabriel told his dad. “Gabriel listen to your Dad, that is the only way out here” his mom tried to explain to him, “Mom, if that is the only way out, then am sorry I am not following that way. I don’t want to be involved in this dirty business” he said and almost immediately, his Dad slapped him, a thunderous slap. “Do you have to do that?” Mrs. Helen shouted at her husband as Gabriel held his cheek in pain. Gabriel stared at his father and smiled, he always knew his father to be a very strict man. When he was much younger, he thought his dad derived pleasure from beating himself and his siblings mercilessly whenever they erred a little, as he grew older, he was forced to believe that his Dad was only trying to discipline them. He always knew his Dad to always love to embarrass them in public, he would shout them down and insult them in public but that was when they were much younger, he thought he had outgrown it now. The workers in the hall that moment all stopped to face the man who had slapped his son, Gabriel smiled and stared at his Dad. “Daddy, you know I always thought you were embarrassing me whenever you beat or shout me down in public then like you just did now, but no, the truth is that you are actually embarrassing yourself whenever you do such things. How can you slap me because I don’t want you to buy someone else’s result for me?” Gabriel shouted to the hearing of the working personnel in the hall, murmurs could now be heard around the hall, all eyes turning to Mr. Jason who was obviously taken aback by the words Gabriel had spoken. From the stares he was receiving, Mr. Jason knew the people were not in support of him, he was obviously embarrassed. His wife on her side seem to be confused, she didn’t know what to do. Gabriel smiled again and walked closer to his dad, “Now you know how it feels to be embarrassed” He said to the hearing of just his dad and mom, after that he walked out leaving them behind. He had always waited for this day, a day when his father will feel how they felt whenever he embarrassed them in public, a day when his father would wish he never tried embarrassing them in public, a day when his father would know that being embarrassed is not fun. “Gabriel!!!” his Mom shouted as he walked outside, “I will talk to him” She turned to her husband and almost immediately, ran towards her son. “Gabriel, what was the meaning of that?” She asked him, “What was the meaning of the slap he slapped me?” Gabriel asked her back. “What evil have come upon you Gabriel, he is your father” His mom said, “Am sure fathers don’t go about embarrassing their sons in public” he said and followed it with a long hiss, “Are you guys not going home? Or do you want me to take public transportation home, I got some money here” He said to his mom, “Don’t try that” she stared at him angrily, “Then let’s go” he said and his mom turned back towards the hall probably to call her husband who was still standing on the same spot. That was three years ago, all those happened three years ago. Gabriel had taken another Jamb two years later and he was admitted by the university of Benin to study Biochemistry, exactly the same year he was admitted, Queen was also admitted into the University of Benin to study Science Lab and technology, it was like God was on her side that year as she had gotten 201 in jamb. Gabriel now a 100 level student in the university finally became a roommate to his best friend, Israel who happens to be a 300 level petroleum engineering student. Israel had grown in all aspect, he was now more muscular than Gabriel, has a strong face and thick beards surrounding his face. It was like Israel had come to the school to gym up, he had grown big, way far than Gabriel could imagine. It was about two weeks after the beginning of the new session, queen was taking a stroll round the school environment, she was obviously looking for where to catch fun. By the way she walked and behaved, one won’t know she is a fresher, you might mistake her for an old student, there was this air of confidence around her. She was just about passing through the popular green park {a place dedicated to students to charge their phones, laptops and also relax} when she thought she saw someone familiar, she walked back a little and stared at the person, it was John Femi, he was sitting with a very beautiful young Damsel, in one of his hands was his phone and the other was wrapped around the girl’s shoulder. “John” she shouted happily as she ran towards him and hugged him not minding the number of people in the park. “Ah, have missed you” she smiled not noticing the eye signal John was giving her. “John, who is she?” The girl he was with asked him, he smiled and stared directly at Queen. “She is my cousin, her name is Queen and she lives in Delta state” john said still staring at Queen and smiling.
Re: Saved By Sin by Aaspot: 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
SAVED BY SIN EPISODE: EPISODE 9 Now Queen understood the signal he had been giving her and she quickly complied. “Yes, he is my cousin” she smiled as she made to hug the girl, Anita. “Oh, please forgive me, you are welcome” Anita smiled so also did queen and John. “You never told me you will be coming today” John turned to Queen, “I wanted to surprise you bro, I was it to be a dramatic entrance” Queen laughed and John nodded. “Queen meet Anita, my girlfriend” John introduced, “We have met already” Anita said and they all busted into laughter. “Honey, don’t make me miss class, you know that lecturer always takes attendance on every class” Anita said as she stood up and carried her hand bag, “Okay then, see you in the evening” John said as she pecked him slightly. “What was the meaning of that?” John asked Queen immediately Anita was out of sight, “Meaning of what?” Queen asked back. “The hugging and the rest” he said and Queen smiled, “I meant no harm, what is bad in hugging someone I know?” Queen asked him, “Nothing actually, but remember, no one should hear of all what we did, no one talk less of Anita” John warned and Queen nodded. “And also remember, for now being, you are my cousin” John said and Queen laughed getting the attentions of others at the park. “Okay sir” she said. “And don’t forget, we still gonna be having that every Friday night stuff” Alika whispered touching her buttocks secretly, she smiled and nodded. “Excuse me” a young girl probably in her twenties shouted across to the hall of over one thousand students, she was using a public address system but some section of the hall couldn’t still hear her. The hall was the lecture room for all 100 level life science students, no wonder Queen and Gabriel were in the same hall but at far apart different positions. “My name is Ruth, I am a 400 level biochemistry student and I have come to tell you guys about the fresher’s night we the final year students are planning for you guys” the girl said and the hall immediately went calm. “We the final year students have hosted a night party for you guys, it is free and it is on Saturday which is two days from now, we want you all to come and have fun, there will be dancing, singing, orientation and lots of fun” The girl said and the hall went wild with shouting, the students were obviously excited. “Where is the Venue?” someone asked from the back, no other person than Queen. “It will be holding at the sport complex, it starts by 11pm” the girl concluded and dropped the microphone. The students continued to shout as some girls started to showcase their dance steps. Gabriel looked around and saw that he couldn’t concentrate in such environment so he also went out. The most famous girls hostel, hall 2 is one of thr biggest hostel the University of Benin has, it comprises of the most population of the girls of the University. In a room, there can be about four to eight girls trying to manage the space. In one of these numerous rooms of the hostel is Queen, there were about five other girls in the room, they were all doing what girls knows how to do best, gossiping. “Cynthia, you will need to borrow me this your high heel for the fresher’s night” queen said to one of the girls who was holding a plate of corn flakes, “No problem, I won’t be needing it” the girl told her and Queen smiled. “Thank you” She appreciated as she stood up and took the shoe from its corner, she wore them and they fitted perfectly, perfect choice. Gabriel laid on the bed as he watched Israel dress up for another night class, there had been no day since he came to the University that Israel had ever slept at home, he was always going to read in school at night, Night class. “Is there going to be any day you will sleep at home?” Gabriel asked him, “Gabriel, this is UNIBEN, man has to read” Israel smiled. “Are you going for thr fresher’s night tomorrow?” Israel asked him, “No of course, why should I go?” Gabriel asked him, “I need you to go, you will be well oriented about your stay in this University” Israel told him. “Look at the time it is holding, 11pm at night” Gabriel said, “I know, you won’t be the only one there, and some boys will be allocated to pick you guys from the main gate, it will be safe I promise you” Israel said. “Okay then, let me give it a try” Gabriel said. “And you can get a girl from there” Israel smiled, Gabriel hissed and closed his eyes. SATURDAY NIGHT 1:30AM The sport complex was booming with music, students could been seen dancing and drinking their selves away, the girls were dancing with the boys and vice versa. Among the girls one the dance floor happen to be Queen she was dancing with a guy who seem to be in his late twenties although he is in 100 level. Gabriel was also present there that night, he sitting on a chair just adjacent where queen was dancing, he was drinking his favorites, Water. He would occasionally look around and hiss, he regretted ever coming. One time, his eyes caught Queen who was dancing with a guy, she was holding a bottle of beer, she drank as she danced. “Look at how this one is wasting her life” Gabriel said and hissed but he never let go off his eyes from the beautiful girl who was wasting her life on the dance floor, Queen. The dancing was the last thing, they were done with the party and some students were even going home. Some guys were taking the girls away to have a quick one with them. Gabriel still sat watching Queen as she staggered on the dance floor in the name of dancing, she was so drunk. The guy she was dancing with on seeing this smiled and made to lead her outside the sport complex, he also wants to have a quick one. “No, it won’t happen” Gabriel said and stood up from his chair, he blocked the guy who was leading Queen away. “Any problem?” the guy asked him, Gabriel stared from the guy to the drunk Queen, and he shook his head. “No problem just that I want to take my sister home” he pointed at Queen who still had the bottle of beer in her hand. As always, you can email me: gaspot21@gmail.com or akilozig@gmail.com Visit: http://www.a2spot.com to read more interesting stories.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saved By Sin by nastynic(m): 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2018
Well Done Boss!

More Cash to your Account
Re: Saved By Sin by Aaspot: 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
nastynic:
Well Done Boss!

More Cash to your Account
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Saved By Sin by Olalake(m): 5:26am On Jul 08, 2018
NICE ONE BRO
Re: Saved By Sin by Adezy112(m): 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
Update pls
Re: Saved By Sin by Aaspot: 7:43am On Jul 10, 2018
SAVED BY SIN EPISODE: EPISODE 10 “Oh, am sorry, I never knew she is your sister” The guy apologized. “She asked me to accompany her here so that any random guy won’t use her” Gabriel lied as he took Queen from him and walked away out of the sport complex, out of Uniben. He held Queen as she walked haphazardly, it was still deep in the night, they were the only one walking down the road, Gabriel trying to hold Queen in place. “Hey, better walk like a human being, you are not even happy am helping you, idiot” Gabriel cursed as he tapped her back head in annoyance and continued pulling her down the road. He finally got to his lodge after about 30 minutes of trekking, he had fallen down up to five times on the road, he was just trying to hold queen from falling into the gutter. He opened his door and pushed Queen to his bed, he then pulled off his top and sat on his reading chair, he soon placed his head on the reading table and slept off. As early as six the next morning, Gabriel was already awake, he was on his book, reading. He turned his neck to the direction of his bed and for the first time, he admired Queen’s beauty. She was a dark beauty, he took his eyes down her body, some part of her laps were exposed , he stared at them for some minutes and he quickly did the sign of the cross to save him from temptations. “I don’t know why beautiful girls are senseless, look how this girl wants to useless herself” he shook his head. He continued reading for about 10 minutes when he heard Queen stir, he turned to her direction and saw her staring at him. “Good morning” he greeted with a frown, she didn’t reply him, rather she got up and adjusted her short gown. “Okay, am ready to go, my payment” she told him standing in front of his reading table. “Payment for what?” he asked her surprised, “Payments for using me for the night, or do you think it’s free?” She asked him and he busted into a long laughter, he even had tears in his eyes as he laughed, Queen didn’t understand what was funny. “Sister, I didn’t do anything with you, I rather helped you so as not be……” Queen cut him short, “Hey, Mr. man, don’t give me that, I am smarter than that, am not that kind of girl you think you can just use and go free” Queen shouted pushing his table on him, “What are you talking about, I swear, I didn’t sleep with you, why will I want to……..” he was interrupted by Queen again, this time, with a slap. “See, if you don’t want us to create a scene here, pay me my money or else” She shouted holding him by his shorts. Gabriel sighed and look up to the ceiling, at times, it is evil to do well. “Okay, I will pay you” he said and she freed him. He walked over to one of his jackets which he hung on the hanger in one side of the room, from it he brought out his last cash at hand, 5 thousand naira. “That is all I have” he handed it to her and she dragged it from him with a long hiss, “Poor brat” she cursed. “Come and direct me, I don’t know where this place is” she said standing arm akimbo. “Just go outside, the road leads to main gate” Gabriel said calmly and she barged out. Gabriel fell to his bed and placed his hand on his cheeks, he would occasionally bit his lips to show that he was angry. At long last, he picked up his phone and dialed a number. “Hello dad, good morning dad” he greeted the receiver at the other end, “Dad, my money is finished” he said calmly and there was a short pause. “Dad, I bought some materials and textbook, I didn’t lavish it on anything” Gabriel said and there was a long pause. “Okay Dad, thank you Dad” he smiled at the end of the call. “Good will punish this foolish girl” he cursed as he laid down flat on his bed. Israel soon came back from night class and Gabriel wasted no time in narrating all that happened to him. Israel laughed and mocked him that he had just been dumped, Israel didn’t stop laughing for about ten minutes, he would laugh and hit Gabriel to show how funny all that happened was. Queen got to her lodge about thirty minutes later, her roommates were all around and she wasted no time in narrating to them how a guy tried to sleep with her for free. “No mind them, naso dem they do” One of the girls said and the others also added one or two comments. “I had to slap him before he even paid me this five thousand naira” queen said showing them the money. They all hailed her for what she did, to them, she was very smart. After about ten minutes of talking she stood up and headed towards the bathroom, she immediately stopped by the door to the bathroom and turned to face the other girls, “I hope say food dey o, hunger wan kill me here” she said touching her stomach, “Small rice dey pot” One of the girls answered. She then walked into the bathroom. She first cleaned her face and then pulled off her gown to take a cool shower, she was putting on a pant and no bra, she made to pull off her pant and almost immediately, she opened her mouth in shock. There it was, the menstrual pad she wore since yesterday, it was still intact to signify that it was never tempered with. She had forgotten she had a pad on, she had forgotten she wore a pad to the party since she was on her period. “Jesus, so he didn’t sleep with me after all?” she asked herself as she stared at the ceiling and felt pity for the guys he had misjudged, Gabriel Eugene.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saved By Sin by Olalake(m): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
Aaspot Have nt been online lately
update pls
Re: Saved By Sin by Olalake(m): 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
Aaspot Have nt been online lately
update pls
Re: Saved By Sin by Aaspot: 8:21am On Jul 17, 2018
SAVED BY SIN EPISODE: EPISODE 11 She stood on staring at herself and thinking of how she had just misjudged the innocent guy. “So he actually helped me?” She asked herself and immediately started to feel guilty about what she had done. She took a light shower and came out of the bathroom to meet the other girls who were still chatting happily. “Why are you now looking moody all of a sudden?” One of the girls asked her, “Nothing, am just tired” She answered and laid on her bed, “We understand now, after having marathon sex at night” One of the girls said and they laughed but Queen didn’t even smile. “I want to take a walk round the school today” Gabriel said to Israel, Israel was trying to get some sleep but Gabriel won’t let him, Gabriel doesn’t know what a night class mean. “Do you want me to take you around?” Israel asked him, “No, I can do so myself, I just want to have a quiet time with Uniben” Gabriel said. “Then don’t disturb me again, go” Israel turned to face the other side of the bed. “Okay, I will go” Gabriel smiled and opened the door to go out, he stopped halfway and turned to Israel, “Are you sure you don’t want to follow me?” He asked Israel laughing, Israel covered his head with a pillow. Guess who else is in the University of Benin, Nkechi Chris. She also got admitted to the University of Benin after three years of taking Jamb, she happened to be in the Faculty of Agriculture. That particular Saturday, she was holding a folder and heading towards the basement complex, where she would print and photocopy some of her documents for clearance purposes. She located a shop of her choice and entered into it. About an hour later, she was done with what she was to do and she could be seen coming out happily from the Shop. She walked out of the complex and stopped, she stood staring at a guy who was approaching the Basement, he look very familiar. “Is that not Gabriel Eugene?” She asked herself as she walked towards the guy, “Gabriel!!” She shouted happily and ran towards him, without warning, she threw herself on him. Gabriel was obviously surprised to see Nkechi that day, he never knew she was also in Benin. “Nkechi, how are you doing now? See you, you are now a big girl o” he said holding her hands tight and pulling her towards himself. “See who is talking, See how big and muscular you have grown, see the beards, and look at the chest” she took a good look at him. “Hmm, all this one are just packaging my dear. What department are you?” Gabriel asked her, “Fishery” she answered and stared at him like to say what about you. “Biochemistry o, 100 level” he told her, “ myself also, I am hundred level” she said and hugged him again, “Am surprised o, you have changed in all aspects” Nkechi smiled staring at his face and then his broad chest, “Am really happy to see you” she added and Gabi smiled, “Am the happiest here” Gabriel said and they laughed again. “Nkechi, we will be seeing now, let me not stop you from where you were going to” Gabriel said and released her, “That’s true, sorry I don’t have your number again” she said, and Gabriel immediately gave it to her. “Okay now, goodbye” Nkechi said and hugged him again, “Goodbye dear” Gabriel answered and they departed. Nkechi couldn’t believe it, in just three years, he has grown drastically, he is now more handsome, he has finely cut beards and he is muscular. To crown it all, he now knows how to talk to a girl, just look at the way he interacted with her, he was so free and full of smiles, he was now the guy she wanted him to be about three years ago. She hit herself for forgetting about him all these while, he had tried calling her on many occasions after their breakup but she had ignored him. Now, she wish she was still dating him, she wish she can still date him, he was the perfect description of every Girl guy. She occasionally would turn back to steal a glance at him, just look at his walking steps, they were whoa. “Eugene, I will get you again” she smiled and took a last glance at him. Monday, Monday, Monday. A very hectic day for both workers and students, the most dreaded day of the week. Gabriel woke up at exactly 6am, he rushed to the bathroom and had his bath, he prepared his food and soon, he was on the road to school. He was not to have class that morning till 12pm but he decided to visit the library so as to read. He got to school before 10am and rushed to the library. He spent about an hour in the library and he was soon seen coming out of it and looking satisfied. Just in front of the library was a UBA bank ATM machine, there was a long queue waiting to withdraw, at the end of the queue was Queen, she also came to withdraw. Since she was at the end of the queue, she was opportune to have a better view of the surrounding and no surprise she saw Gabriel walking out of the library. She took a long look at him just to confirm if it was him. She made sure she was sure it was him before leaving her position on the queue to go after him, by now Gabriel was already some distance from the library. “Hey” she called out as she ran to meet up with him, Gabriel turned back and immediately recognized the girl who had exhorted 5 thousand naira from him. “This witch” he said as he also began to run away from her, he didn’t want her to get to him so that she wouldn’t lay another allegation on him. “Hey you wait” Queen shouted, Gabriel was increasing the distance between them. “Hey wait!!!” she shouted continuously as she ran after him. The male students around got attracted by her shout, they saw she was running after a guy who was also running, the guy she was running after was holding tight to a bag, they immediately concluded that he was a thief and he had stolen the girl’s bag. They immediately charged towards Gabriel and without wasting time, began to beat him mercilessly with their hands and planks around them. “Am not a thief” Gabriel shouted but they continue to beat him. “Stop, he is not a thief” Queen barked at them as she got closer to them, they stopped beating him immediately and some just murmured and went away. Now some people had gathered to have a clear view of what was happening. Gabriel got up slowly and sat up, he had been injured all over, and he was also bleeding from his mouth. “Am sorry” Queen apologized trying to touch him, “leave me alone” he shouted angrily as he picked one of the nearby planks and threw it towards her, she was fast enough to weave it. “Am really sorry…”She was saying but Gabriel shouted her down again, “get out, unfortunate being” he shouted cleaning the blood stain in his mouth. Queen didn’t move an inch, she stood there thinking of what to do, and then out of the crowd, Nkechi Chris walked out and came towards him, “Gabriel” she called him and he looked up, “Sorry, let me help you” she said as she tried to lift Gabriel up. Gabriel got up and placed his hand around her shoulder. “Stay away from him” Nkechi whispered to Queen as they walked pass her.

1 Like

Re: Saved By Sin by Olalake(m): 5:39am On Jul 18, 2018
nice work bro
dis Gab self
Re: Saved By Sin by Belbad(m): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2018
Great work bobo mention Me in ur nxt episode
Re: Saved By Sin by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2018
wow
Re: Saved By Sin by mirob(f): 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
Great stroy but please try to space out your work for easy understanding.
Thanks
Re: Saved By Sin by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hello.
I design ebook covers for only one hundred naira ₦100. PM me or check my signature.

I will design your cover in 12 to 24 hours flat or it's free. Satisfaction guaranteed.

I can design covers for the following:
•Amazon
•Barnes and Noble
•Kobo
•Apple Store
•Draft2digital
•SmashWords
•Okadabooks
•Inkitt

Payment can be made through any of the following:
•Bank transfer.
•Airtime credit. VTU and pin
•Payoneer
•Skrill
•Neteller
•Perfect Money
•Bitcoin or any crypto currency of any kind.

If you would like to see my portfolio, take a look around, If you want to chat on WhatsApp, here's my number:
https:///2348027329239

You can also quote me.

Terms and conditions apply.

Re: Saved By Sin by Aaspot: 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
Olalake:
nice work bro
dis Gab self
thanks
Re: Saved By Sin by Aaspot: 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
mirob:
Great stroy but please try to space out your work for easy understanding.
Thanks
Thanks for the recommendation
Re: Saved By Sin by Skimpledawg(m): 7:55am On Jul 19, 2018
OP, you are doing a great work here. The suspense is killing.

Just an observation tho, isn't Queen, the lady who collected cash from Gabriel the sister? If she is, how come Queen herself wasn't able to recognise him or am I missing something?

Please help.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sneaker (short Story) / Write A Description: Describe Her Beauty. / The Usher By Rapmike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 209
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.