Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) (123054 Views)

Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) / Jay Jay Okocha's Daughter, Danniie Slays In New Pictures / Danniie Okocha: Jay Jay Okocha Gushes Over His Beautiful Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) by don4real18(m): 11:05am On Jun 24, 2018
It's not a see through trouser. There's a material (looks like silk) underneath the net.
You can actually tell from the knee
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:15am On Jun 24, 2018
SHE IS AN INTERNATIONAL OLOSHO
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) by tete7000(m): 11:18am On Jun 24, 2018
Hin papa try well well. kudos to him for raising a 'wonderful' daughter.
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) by Xbolmax: 11:23am On Jun 24, 2018
Sikay19:
shocked
Ao be ese baba wo lara omo grin grin grin.
[/b]ISAIAH 14 : 21 cool [b]
bros you well so
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 24, 2018
Kelamma:
D[b]on't be like your mother that they said has 'ukwu nnu'
[/b]
My first FTC. I expected an amazing,gratifying feeling....maybe it will come later.

The person below me, tongue

I dedicate this ftc to all the people who still have their sense of humanity .

Love genuinely and make the world a better place.
How did you know this?

Someone who knows her well confidently told me this and has seen her severally
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) by bewla(m): 11:25am On Jun 24, 2018
bbm2016:
That guy above me spoilt my ftc undecided

That aside, this girl don over ripe.
Come to papa.. grin
I beg remind me na this one resemble that gate man in France abi them still get another one
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) by sexdoll: 11:29am On Jun 24, 2018
the way women age sef. tongue

just look at okocha's wife looking like she's his mum.

meanwhile okay still looks like a bachelor ready to mingle. grin grin grin
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) by weezweezweez(m): 11:56am On Jun 24, 2018
224HITS:
Footballer JJ Okocha's daughter, Danielle shared the lovely new photos on her IG page.

More photos below-http://www.224hits.com/jj-okochas-daughter-shares-lovely-new-photos/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7309818_jayjayokocha1_jpeg24aa8e27a86f9973e97d1bc728cce092

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7309817_jayjayokocha_png7d512b2380d49a3ea60ff774a517764c

she dey use style tell her cousin Iwobi to hook her up with aubemeyang
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
bbm2016:
That guy above me spoilt my ftc undecided

That aside, this girl don over ripe.
Come to papa.. grin

Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) by Muchenche(m): 12:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
Wat is dis,i luv u mor in dat native attire,dat net pants no b am abeg
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) by Muchenche(m): 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
don4real18:
It's not a see through trouser. There's a material (looks like silk) underneath the net.
You can [/color][color=#006600]actually tell from the knee
dia is notin like silk underneath she wanted us to c her thighs
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) by kindnyce(m): 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
Lastpharoah33:
Dude married two wives?

Lols..hahahahah shocked sad grin
Guy u get baad mouth sha.
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) by yungkesh(m): 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
Where is the baring cleavage
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) by odinga1of: 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
pyyxxaro:
She's really ripe for consumption

Imagine Okocha when be rich man ,get just 2children

While normal plumber for my area get 6 children sad
God bless bro....... I told a friend that your elder bro problem started from the moment he started production of plenty children............ you are poor, no good school for your kids, no better feeding, yet u de born 4 children and there is tendency that the 4 will increase to 6 children
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
224HITS:
Footballer JJ Okocha's daughter, Danielle shared the lovely new photos on her IG page.

More photos below-http://www.224hits.com/jj-okochas-daughter-shares-lovely-new-photos/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7309818_jayjayokocha1_jpeg24aa8e27a86f9973e97d1bc728cce092

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7309817_jayjayokocha_png7d512b2380d49a3ea60ff774a517764c

Okocha shine yur eyez well oo!which one b yur wife make nepa not come pfuck up.
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) by Marrtynze(m): 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ogede to ti to boje leyii grin
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) by lekonso: 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
Benblaq:
If I'm not mistaking, this girl is just 20years.
Advantage of having a notable person in your family, see how she is using someones' name to trend.
which somebody's name. Does she not have the right to use her father's name?
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) by enonche85(m): 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
Pls o, in that family photo who is the mother and who is the daughter?.
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) by popsyleo1: 1:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
Can she make a good home
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) by miniziter(m): 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
vislabraye:
That's the advantage of making money early and getting married on time. Okocha should be in his late 40s and his children look like his siblings. Kudos.

What's your definition of making money? Like how much? You mean.... like Okocha before getting married?
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) by miniziter(m): 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
odinga1of:

God bless bro....... I told a friend that your elder bro problem started from the moment he started production of plenty children............ you are poor, no good school for your kids, no better feeding, yet u de born 4 children and there is tendency that the 4 will increase to 6 children

Four kids are not much Bro.
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
Kelamma:
Don't be like your mother that they said has 'ukwu nnu'

My first FTC. I expected an amazing,gratifying feeling....maybe it will come later.

The person below me, tongue

I dedicate this ftc to all the people who still have their sense of humanity .

Love genuinely and make the world a better place.

Explain what you mean by "Ukwu nnu".

Is the wife bleeping around?
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
See d advantage of early marriage....i wish say i don marry like 10yrs ago
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) by dokie: 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
Regardless of what the world wants people to believe, showing your unclothedness or semi unclothedness to the whole world can never be a respectable thing. No body from the royal family of england or any respectable and cultured person would appear like this in public.

Compare both pictures: if they were 2 different people and you were looking for a wife, or she was your daughter, or your mother when she was younger, which one would you have preferred to identify with?

Please let's stop hailing what's not right.

Every body na sinner, but trying to make what is bad look good in the guise of civilization et all will lead us nowhere.

Its disappointing.
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) by Gabriel6(m): 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
she is definantly ripe for plucking
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
Fila designer still dey?!...hehehe
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) by Benblaq(m): 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
lekonso:

which somebody's name. Does she not have the right to use her father's name?
So you that is using your dads' name, who knows you?

Use your brain and know the type of name I mean. Happy sunday man!.
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
Fine babe, unlike vivypretty wey no get fine face and good shape,she looks like amoeba
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
Such a beautiful family.
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
The son is cute.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live / Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision / Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.