Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Ielts 30june - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ielts 30june (481 Views)

The Ielts Writing Tasks - The Key To Succeeding / Why Candidates Fail The Ielts Writing Test And The Solution / The Secret To Succeeding In An Ielts Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ielts 30june by martinsaba: 1:47am On Jun 24, 2018
Good day Guys.
MOD i dont know if this the best of section for the topic, help push to the appropriate section please.

Who is taking IELTS on the 30th June please. I need help on materials for Academic Test. I have been searching for material all to no avail, also past takers can also share their experience tips for a very good band score. Please help a brother.

If you are preparing for the test, come here lets share knowledge please.

Thanks and God bless
Re: Ielts 30june by 001blair001(f): 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hello,
I will be writing mine soon but not in June.
Yes, I do have some materials you might find relevant.
You may reply this post with your email address or whatsapp line to enable me send you some of the materials.

Thank you.
Re: Ielts 30june by 001blair001(f): 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hello,
You may reply this post with your email address or whatsapp line to enable me send you some of the materials.

Thank you.
martinsaba:
Good day Guys.
MOD i dont know if this the best of section for the topic, help push to the appropriate section please.

Who is taking IELTS on the 30th June please. I need help on materials for Academic Test. I have been searching for material all to no avail, also past takers can also share their experience tips for a very good band score. Please help a brother.

If you are preparing for the test, come here lets share knowledge please.

Thanks and God bless
Re: Ielts 30june by martinsaba: 10:41am On Jun 25, 2018
001blair001:
Hello,

Thank you.

THANKS
MY WHATSAPP, 08061271101
I'D BE EXPECTING YOUR RESPOSE
Re: Ielts 30june by martinsaba: 10:47am On Jun 25, 2018
001blair001:
Hello,

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Please Great Minds, Help Me Solve This Career Puzzle / Multichoice Talent Factory Academy 2018 Application Opens – Enroll Now! / Pls Save A Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.