Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out (61003 Views)

Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr / My MD Told Me My Relationship Is Jeopardizing My Job. / Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by H100: 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
So, This morning, a very close friend who amicably resigned from his job mid July wrote to my inbox,
I had earlier read his posts on both Twitter and Instagram concerning threat to the life of him end his family.

My family and I are currently being harassed by a man who believes that his money can help him intimidate and stifle the life of a young family to satisfy his puffed ego.
I appeal to you reading this to stand for justice, fairness and due process. I am a young man with a wife and daughter of less than 3 years old doing all I can to protect and provide for my family.
I took a job with Ressortir Investment Nigeria Ltd, owned by Mr Ogunleke Oladayo(Mr Dayo) as a Marketing Executive. However, I ended up handling virtually all operations in the company as I dedicated myself to help build his company. I worked diligently and never did him wrong.
I resigned from his company on July 17th 2021, having experienced a lot of emotional, mental, and physical harassment and torture.

He bid me farewell and afterwards started making frivolous accusations and further submitted a petition to the Lagos State CID, Yaba.
I was invited and I honoured the invitation, only to see a thousand and one lies which I responded to with necessary evidence.

The next action was to illegally send armed men in military uniform to my house on 2nd August 2021, at about 10pm with the aim to kidnap or murder...
me and my family in cold blood. This happened after I had visited and written my statement at the SCID, Yaba, Lagos. I reported the situation to the IPO in charge who dismissed my report and told me to report to the nearest police station.
I spoke with my lawyer and a petition was submitted in this regard on the 5th August 2021 to Bariga Police Station( the station closest to my place of residence).
Yesterday, 10th of August 2021, myself and Mr Dayo, alongside our lawyers reported at the SCID as earlier agreed, he openly threatened to deal with me in the presence of the IPO.
Today being 11th August 2021, Mr Dayo covertly and illegally stormed my house with a set of 4 men in military uniform all without name tags and they came in two of his personal cars (pictures attached) to kidnap me.
They first went to my wife's office at Victoria Island, Lagos, where she was harassed, assaulted and held hostage for about an hour asking her to produce me. She is still shaken from this incident and her reputation and image at work sullied.
They later left her office to my house. If the matter is already before then police who are currently investigating, where I attend whenever I am required, why does he still bring unknown soldiers to abduct me? I am aware that military men do not get involved with civil disputes

My Plea:
I appeal to you all to use whatever leverage you have as a young Nigerian struggling to survive in this country to come to the rescue of myself and my family. We have been deeply troubled by the state of things and can only appeal for necessary assistance.
f Mr Dayo believes he has a good case he should respect the rule of law and allow the case currently subsisting at the police run it’s reasonable course and let the police conduct their investigation in fairness.

PLEASE HELP ME PROTECT MY FAMILY� #JusticeForGideon
Please, I need help, comment, tag and retweet and if you have contacts that can be leveraged on please reach out @DeleMomodu @dino_melaye @ARISEtv @lindaikeji @channelstv @PulseNigeria247 @instablog9ja @SaharaReporters #BBNaija #justice #fairness #WhiteMoney #BBNaija6

Link: https://twitter.com/gideon_okoli1/status/1425564322823032835?s=19

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Fahdiga(m): 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
Only if Nigeria has a good and investigate police devoid of bribe taking. The whole Nigerian security apparatus suppose go on 5 year crash course under the FBI so as to be up and doing

183 Likes 16 Shares

Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by TarOrfeeek: 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2021
Accomodators and their sore losership skills.

Person resign, allow am to suffer unemployment in peace. You still want to oppresse him.

Next thing now is to go and commit adultery with his wife.

Tueh

120 Likes 11 Shares

Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by KingOfAllIgbos: 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
[s]Accomodators and their sore losership skills.

Person resign, allow am to suffer unemployment in peace. You still want to oppresse him.

Next thing now is to go and commit adultery with his wife.

Tueh[/s]

Keep quiet. You're supporting him simply because he's Igbo like you.

Use sense with your tribalism.

The fact he reported first doesn't mean he's not a crook.

Anyone who CAN'T understand my post isn't smart. No offence cheesy

Common sense dictates that you hear BOTH sides of a story before judging....

Some have concluded that the first person to accuse is innocent. No wonder Nigeria is in a mess. Lack of critical reasoning.

Tsinzu's mother is a useless spermbank wh0re. His useless father is a homosexual

105 Likes 11 Shares

Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2021
There are always 2 sides to a story.

Let's hear d other man's story before we pass judgement.

I can never be in support of a defendant if I av not heard from d accused.

Courrrttttt.......we move!!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by macroinvestment: 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2021
e
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2021
Wonders shall never cease shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Anazp: 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2021

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Princedapace(m): 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
Only if Nigeria has a good and investigate police devoid of bribe taking. The whole Nigerian security apparatus suppose go on 5 year crash course under the FBI so as to be up and doing

baba, no body good for Nigeria

As long as ur politicians keep abusing their power, nothing will ever work here, bro.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by zolajpower: 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
cool
shocked
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

you sure say you well so

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
grin... One side of the STORY !!!
We dey wait for the other side of the STORY cool

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Iseoluwani: 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2021
Let's hear from the man...

But why will he frustrate u for no reason

13 Likes

Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by ideatoprince18(m): 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
Two baba agbaya up there are already going tribal ...

I hate it when people oppress others just because they have more money than them. The whole Nigerian security agency needs to go on serious sensitization course

8 Likes

Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Folabifreeman(m): 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
This begets the question,

How did we find ourselves in this unsavoury situation?

2 Likes

Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by HEBEI: 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2021
This is the main problem with nigerians. Someone and his households are in danger and are calling for help, and some people are still waiting for the other side of the story.
That is probably because the victim is from Dotland

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Kailalomo(m): 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2021
Baba oga ooh. You just reply like an illiterate walahi.. I am sure u are not omo oluwabi

KingOfAllIgbos:

23 Likes

Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by gender123: 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2021
undecided
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by DrWhizy(m): 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
Such impunity angry angry angry

Can’t people just respect the rule of the law for bleeps sake!

Well, there are 2 sides to a coin as we’ve always been told

2 Likes

Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by BigSarah(f): 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
Evil
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by kingbee90: 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
TRUST ME!
This is one of the challenges of being a CEO. Someone applied to work for you, after working for a year or two as your director of operations and having access to your company's confidential documents, he resigns & leaves with your company's secrets/documents/files which he can either sell to your competitors/enemies, or use it to outrun/outshine you in the same line of business after his startup.
In some cases like this, some CEOs let it slide while some other CEOs go the Mafia way.

Back to the matter: There are always 2 sides to a story. Let's hear from the other party.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by sammysmiles(m): 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
Only a fool decides a matter after hearing from one side..

6 Likes

Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Larxz(m): 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
What did he want again?
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by echesilver: 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
[s]
KingOfAllIgbos:

[/s]

U sound like a criminal

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Houseofglam7(f): 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong / PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.