Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Who Else Has Been A Victim Of Glo? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Else Has Been A Victim Of Glo? (852 Views)

I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] / Lol. True Definition Of GLO, Who Can Relate? (pic) / See What A Die Hard Fan Of Glo Did With Her Picture(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Has Been A Victim Of Glo? by Adedhayor1(m): 7:02am On Jun 24, 2018
I got a Glo airtime of N1050 through VTU since last week Saturday, till now I haven't got my airtime.
They confirmed the recharge, that it showing on their screen, that I should exercise patient that I will be credited but till now nothing of such.

Re: Who Else Has Been A Victim Of Glo? by iliyande(m): 7:13am On Jun 24, 2018
The credit has been converted to 4xbonus, there is nothing you can do about it. Just start making calls....
It happened to me some weeks ago...

Sorry bro
Re: Who Else Has Been A Victim Of Glo? by segebobo: 10:33am On Jun 24, 2018
That's it o. You've been credited, use the airtime chap chap because it has validity period.
Sadly, I can't view my balance, I just keep using the airtime until it's exhausted
Re: Who Else Has Been A Victim Of Glo? by Adedhayor1(m): 11:47am On Jun 24, 2018
All empty

Main account and 4x account both empty

Can't place a call non broswe.

Re: Who Else Has Been A Victim Of Glo? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
Having the same issue here. I did mine on Friday and it didn't reflect on my balance and I called the customer care and told em bout it but the agent told me it has been converted to 4X bla bla bla but it did not reflect on the bonus acct.
Re: Who Else Has Been A Victim Of Glo? by ddjay: 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
Adedhayor1:
I got a Glo airtime of N1050 through VTU since last week Saturday, till now I haven't got my airtime.
They confirmed the recharge, that it showing on their screen, that I should exercise patient that I will be credited but till now nothing of such.
oga as u can see, they said u should "do exercise and change your name to patience" thats all
Re: Who Else Has Been A Victim Of Glo? by bamac(m): 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
It happened to me once, they told me my bank chop the money, i just dey look.
Re: Who Else Has Been A Victim Of Glo? by Adedhayor1(m): 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
ddjay:

oga as u can see, they said u should "do exercise and change your name to patience" thats all

Patience! For more than a week.
Re: Who Else Has Been A Victim Of Glo? by Adedhayor1(m): 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2018
After 1week 5days, Glo finally refund me
Re: Who Else Has Been A Victim Of Glo? by dayoakinns(m): 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2018
GLO that have been stealing from ages.

(1) (Reply)

Dual Screen Flip Smartphone Vkworld T2 Plus Cut Down To $109.99 At Coolicool / Tecno Camon X Pro Full Specifications, Reviews, And Price In Nigeria / Infinix Hot 6X Specs And Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.