Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:20 AM

Buhari Didn’t Give Me N2m, Says Small Doctor - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Buhari Didn’t Give Me N2m, Says Small Doctor (24423 Views)

Fire Guts Small Doctor’s House In Lagos / Toyin Lawani: You Must Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You / Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Didn’t Give Me N2m, Says Small Doctor by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 24, 2018
Re: Buhari Didn’t Give Me N2m, Says Small Doctor by dangotesmummy: 7:40am On Jun 24, 2018
If he gave you will you actually talk. Joor lowabi gbalo joor. Oroboya ago
Re: Buhari Didn’t Give Me N2m, Says Small Doctor by Nedfed(m): 7:41am On Jun 24, 2018
Even if u collect it is not a crime jooor.
How much is 2m compared to billions been stolen?
Sum pple are just jobless
Re: Buhari Didn’t Give Me N2m, Says Small Doctor by aklion: 7:41am On Jun 24, 2018
Noted! I wonder @ ist those saying they were given such cash. On the other hand they fit give them self but all decide it should be kept between themselves. Well as i said noted!
Re: Buhari Didn’t Give Me N2m, Says Small Doctor by muhammed50(m): 7:41am On Jun 24, 2018
Wasting our money on these useless things!

Re: Buhari Didn’t Give Me N2m, Says Small Doctor by Oba4yee2: 7:45am On Jun 24, 2018
become a quickteller paypoint agent and make cool cash, see my signature for more info
Re: Buhari Didn’t Give Me N2m, Says Small Doctor by Sikay19(m): 7:46am On Jun 24, 2018
dhabrite:
Who is this one above me that didn't let me get my debut "FTC".

Back to the news, there is nothing honorary in meeting a president who has failed in every facet.

I am not concerned whether the presidency shares money or not, what I am worried about, is if he will go back to Daura come 2019 and leave Nigeria to a worthy hand. Cos he must!!

I can't imagine the current president continuing, I say it again he is not fit intellectually.

Bubu lovers, go and argue with your ancestors!!!
If your father was opportune to meet Nigeria number one citizen. I'm very sure it would be added to your CV grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn’t Give Me N2m, Says Small Doctor by hush15: 7:47am On Jun 24, 2018
dhabrite:

Back to the news, there is nothing honorary in meeting a president who has failed in every facet.

I am not concerned whether the presidency shares money or not, what I am worried about, is if he will go back to Daura come 2019 and leave Nigeria to a worthy hand. Cos he must!!

I can't imagine the current president continuing, I say it again he is not fit intellectually.

As long as the sun is sun and God still makes it shine, return to Daura project is sure and a must. Nigerians should and must defend this.....
Re: Buhari Didn’t Give Me N2m, Says Small Doctor by Aldebaran(m): 7:48am On Jun 24, 2018
Chop and Clean Mouth grin
Re: Buhari Didn’t Give Me N2m, Says Small Doctor by frankmoney(m): 7:49am On Jun 24, 2018
sureheaven:
Deji adeyanju and Reno are jobless political jobbers .
They talk and lie anyhow because of freedom of speech.
especially Reno
Re: Buhari Didn’t Give Me N2m, Says Small Doctor by Firefire(m): 7:50am On Jun 24, 2018
How much he give you?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Give Me N2m, Says Small Doctor by Mpanyi: 7:50am On Jun 24, 2018
How much did you collect then?
Re: Buhari Didn’t Give Me N2m, Says Small Doctor by Victorygold(m): 7:52am On Jun 24, 2018
We all remember around this time 2014 when JONAHSATAN was preparing for reelection that never saw the light of the day, how he was busy buying 20m SUVs for all chief in Nigeria,
I follow chop that mumu money,
And all of them unanimously deceived him.

Poor Jonahsatan
Re: Buhari Didn’t Give Me N2m, Says Small Doctor by Misterdhee1(m): 7:53am On Jun 24, 2018
Okay. You probably didn't. But even if you did, u no go talk am.

=
If you're an event planner, MUA, photographer, caterer etc, list your service for free on www.planit.ng to attract more customers.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Give Me N2m, Says Small Doctor by GMBuhari: 7:55am On Jun 24, 2018
jahsharon:
PDP is a party of fools. They thought it is Goatluck that gave CAN six billion naira for 2015 election. Jim Nwobodo 100 million, Olu Falae 100 million, Peter Odili 100 million, all resident electoral commisioners several hundreds of millions, even our own OPC collected some millions all in the bid to win at all cost. This is not rumour again because all the people and groups have confessed to collecting some millions.

OPC Collected billions in pipeline security contract , Yes im hardcore Yoruba , i never liked the fraud Jonathan spearheaded so lets speak the main facts
Re: Buhari Didn’t Give Me N2m, Says Small Doctor by Victorygold(m): 8:04am On Jun 24, 2018
dhabrite:

Son of okoro, you are sighted,
We know and expect such words from your unwashed mouth,
That is y pmb will never come to Biafra to campaign because he know his strength lies with the two majority tribes in Nigeria.

The minority tribe(beafra) are just left alone to cry.

Expecting your cry cause you guys are bunch of cry cry baby.

From 1976 to x, where x is infinity.

Re: Buhari Didn’t Give Me N2m, Says Small Doctor by oismail(m): 8:14am On Jun 24, 2018
The sad story is that you only have one vote and that's only when you have PVC
dhabrite:

Re: Buhari Didn’t Give Me N2m, Says Small Doctor by Nelchuksmandela(m): 8:16am On Jun 24, 2018
grin
bennynaza:
Why is his name even small doctor? How did he come about that?
it's because he is small in stature and was once a conductor........that is from my point of view
Re: Buhari Didn’t Give Me N2m, Says Small Doctor by Iwanttoto: 8:21am On Jun 24, 2018
consciouman:
Abeg who wan give me 1million make i vote buhari?......i swear I will support his 3rd term!

Povaty na rily a cause
Re: Buhari Didn’t Give Me N2m, Says Small Doctor by Laredojohn(m): 8:23am On Jun 24, 2018
Hmm the so called Deji adeyanju why can't he reveal how much he earned as well managing Twitter accounts on behalf of the then president, they all benefited from those in power one way or another, the amounts might just be different. Anyways what's my own, my signature for you all to see and patronize.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Give Me N2m, Says Small Doctor by sexyanyabubakar(f): 8:40am On Jun 24, 2018
jahsharon:
PDP is a party of fools. They thought it is Goatluck that gave CAN six billion naira for 2015 election. Jim Nwobodo 100 million, Olu Falae 100 million, Peter Odili 100 million, all resident electoral commisioners several hundreds of millions, even our own OPC collected some millions all in the bid to win at all cost. This is not rumour again because all the people and groups have confessed to collecting some millions.

Re: Buhari Didn’t Give Me N2m, Says Small Doctor by sexyanyabubakar(f): 8:44am On Jun 24, 2018
hush15:

As long as the sun is sun and God still makes it shine, return to Daura project is sure and a must. Nigerians should and must defend this.....

Re: Buhari Didn’t Give Me N2m, Says Small Doctor by Chiboto414: 8:54am On Jun 24, 2018
I did not collect such amount from the president... Lolsss..mhen everywhere na politics
Re: Buhari Didn’t Give Me N2m, Says Small Doctor by shotuns: 9:05am On Jun 24, 2018
And who ever think Buhari can just dash out 2M is definetely on a strong pawpaw weed. Some peoples hatred for the president is out of this world and reasons like they ' ve lost all hope.
"Think of what you can do for your country and not vice versa "
Re: Buhari Didn’t Give Me N2m, Says Small Doctor by 8stargeneral: 9:27am On Jun 24, 2018
...and u want us to belive d trash
Re: Buhari Didn’t Give Me N2m, Says Small Doctor by beeblack: 9:34am On Jun 24, 2018
Some people are full of hypocrisy, ask them despite d hatred given to Buhari, If they get themselves this opportunity to dine with Mr president hw would they feel.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Give Me N2m, Says Small Doctor by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 24, 2018
Whatz my own?

Re: Buhari Didn’t Give Me N2m, Says Small Doctor by mynaijadj(m): 9:53am On Jun 24, 2018
Won ti gba 2 million wo throw in
Re: Buhari Didn’t Give Me N2m, Says Small Doctor by Ugosample(m): 9:59am On Jun 24, 2018
owomida1:
I don't even care.
Jonathan would have given him 200m
Reckless Ogogoro drinker.
Just look at you undecided
Re: Buhari Didn’t Give Me N2m, Says Small Doctor by hush15: 10:12am On Jun 24, 2018
[quote author=sexyanyabubakar post=68768141][/quote]

Hahaha, nice. How i wish but thanks tho. If the picture on your profile is you, then respect. Best of both world innit.

Lets send those deceitful mofos back home jare...
Re: Buhari Didn’t Give Me N2m, Says Small Doctor by KingBaba1(m): 10:21am On Jun 24, 2018
bennynaza:
Why is his name even small doctor? How did he come about that?
He was small when he started hustling as a bus conductor and when his music career started blooming, he changed the conductor to doctor
Re: Buhari Didn’t Give Me N2m, Says Small Doctor by Lomprico2: 10:30am On Jun 24, 2018
He has been injected with d zombie serum.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Share Christmas Photo / I Declined Being Running Mate To Abia Governorship Candidate - Ruggedman / John Dumelo Welcomes Son, John D Jnr (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.