Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Share Christmas Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Share Christmas Photo (24325 Views)

Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures / Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures / Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Share Christmas Photo by HeWrites(m): 6:28am On Dec 25, 2021
Olakunle Churchill, the ex-husband of actress Tonto Dikeh on Friday shared a Christmas photo with his wife Rosy Meurer and their son, Igbere TV reports.

Churchill shared the photo on Instagram with the caption: “Merry Christmas. Love from the Churchills.”

The couple had on Thursday celebrated their wedding anniversary.

“There’s a reason why they say “home is where the heart is”. That reason transcends luxury furnishings, exotic and vintage ambiences. That reason is the positive energy, peace and comfort that home gives away from all the energies outside. When you are married, that reason is down to “who you make home with” and everything else you create together. Today, I celebrate the one who makes my home the happiest place for the few years of marital bliss. I just want to keep saying “yes I do”. Love you Queen Rosy. @official_rosymeurer Happy Anniversary,” Churchill wrote on Instagram.

Churchill married Rosy after his marriage to Tonto crashed. Rosy was accused of snatching Churchill from her. She, however, denied the allegation.

https://www.instagram.com/olakunlechurchill/p/CX4BChDresc/?utm_medium=copy_link

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Share Christmas Photo by Freestainworld(m): 6:29am On Dec 25, 2021
Tonto lose last last.

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Share Christmas Photo by Mood11: 6:35am On Dec 25, 2021
Abeg make all these updates stop from new year. Tonto Dikeh ex husband this, Olakunle Churchill That angry

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Share Christmas Photo by chatinent: 6:36am On Dec 25, 2021
Churchill, my nigga. I love your family bro...at least, you have proven that even a one-minute man has the chromosomes to make a happily-ever-after! No come kill yourself bro upon four hours matter. Some times, no bi say man no dey try, e fit bi say the partner no dey tire. In this life, it is either you come or you go.

My own be say as dem don dey talk say make we marry person wey get good character. Tor, I agree we all need someone with good character.. but e no mean say you go come dey look like weapon fashioned against me. Anyways, I am still available for Turnitin-friendly research writing services.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Share Christmas Photo by RoyalBlu(f): 6:40am On Dec 25, 2021
"The lines have fallen in pleasant places for the Churchill's"

More love and peace in your home.

Merry Christmas beautiful people. kiss

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Share Christmas Photo by Kosoco(m): 6:41am On Dec 25, 2021
Is that gown torn or what

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Share Christmas Photo by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 25, 2021
Tonto Dike Take it Easy, Even Though is not Easy

6 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Share Christmas Photo by Simdyofficial(f): 6:49am On Dec 25, 2021
Who knows what's happening behind the scene Y'all mentioning tonto dikeh lol. If you understand life, you will jus shut up..

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Share Christmas Photo by Oluromantic: 7:04am On Dec 25, 2021
No be who tonto dey claim say na infidel dey in perfect control of his family so? This guy was just a victim of wrong woman circumstance. May focused and honorable men never jam toxic creatures like tonto.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Share Christmas Photo by God1000(m): 7:20am On Dec 25, 2021
Domesticity is the best, I can't wait to have my own family

5 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Share Christmas Photo by whytediamond(m): 7:20am On Dec 25, 2021
Make we come fry water
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Share Christmas Photo by Waakanda: 7:20am On Dec 25, 2021
cheesy
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Share Christmas Photo by MrPADDY(m): 7:20am On Dec 25, 2021
Impressive. Merry Christmas to all.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Share Christmas Photo by MARKone(m): 7:21am On Dec 25, 2021
Freestainworld:
Tonto lose last last.

Lost what? Did she tell you that she is not happier now. You judge by pictures and think the other lady has gained it all.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Share Christmas Photo by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 25, 2021
Simdyofficial:
Who knows what's happening behind the scene Y'all mentioning tonto dikeh lol. If you understand life, you will jus shut up..
No matter wetin dey happen na normal married couple life , but being in a house with a demon like Tonto and your life being in the news everyday is a no no

34 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Share Christmas Photo by Chummynoni(m): 7:22am On Dec 25, 2021
No doubt, tonto was the problem. The calmest man would still have problems if he dates tontocheesy

23 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Share Christmas Photo by Antoeni(m): 7:22am On Dec 25, 2021
Tonto Dike Seeing This , She Will Be Burning Inside

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Share Christmas Photo by Curious345: 7:23am On Dec 25, 2021
Cool.. life of a public figure is not cheap ..

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Share Christmas Photo by pepperdemzombie: 7:23am On Dec 25, 2021
HeWrites:

https://www.instagram.com/olakunlechurchill/p/CX4BChDresc/?utm_medium=copy_link

Hewritesrubbish
What an idiotic and senseless write up on an early Christmas mornng. Must you attach that idiot's name to everything concerning Churchill?

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Share Christmas Photo by Ehins22(m): 7:23am On Dec 25, 2021
grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Share Christmas Photo by MNDY(m): 7:24am On Dec 25, 2021
This is a great lesson to badly behaved women out there with character problem. The gender that thinks they are always right. Na you the man come look for to marry. If you use bad character disturb am too much, he will dump you and find a woman who can give him peace of mind out of the very few available ones like that around.

20 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Share Christmas Photo by money121(m): 7:26am On Dec 25, 2021
Seen
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Share Christmas Photo by MarveworldG: 7:26am On Dec 25, 2021
Here

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Share Christmas Photo by RuddyFusion(m): 7:27am On Dec 25, 2021
Where is ToTolet in that picture?
That picture is not complete

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Share Christmas Photo by pepperdemzombie: 7:27am On Dec 25, 2021
MARKone:

Lost what? Did she tell you that she is not happier now. You judge by pictures and think the other lady has gained it all.
Happier indeed! May God grant you and your household the kind of happiness in Tonto's life.

8 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Share Christmas Photo by pepperdemzombie: 7:31am On Dec 25, 2021
Simdyofficial:
[s]Who knows what's happening behind the scene Y'all mentioning tonto dikeh lol. If you understand life, you will jus shut up.[/s].
Association of Wailers can't even hide their feelings on a Christmas morning. E pain dem! If you want to know more, you can apply to wash Meurer's pants. At least, dem celebrate wedding anniversary, not the werey wen 2 months be maximum to be with a man.
Go and ask your parents what happened behind the scene that made you grow up to meet the 2 of them living under the same roof. If e pain you reach so, carry Tonto go give your brother.
Na Churchill matter go kill una

11 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Share Christmas Photo by jeff1993: 7:31am On Dec 25, 2021
Happy Family ..... Happy Home!!!!

Please NL family ..... I need someone to mentor me on any digital money making skill .... I am broke and I don't want to be broke next year!!!

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Share Christmas Photo by Passionate888: 7:31am On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Share Christmas Photo by Comedian2019: 7:33am On Dec 25, 2021
Freestainworld:
Tonto lose last last.
She thought she could be a wife and the head of the man. This nigga is a real nigga. No time for a confused tonto.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Removes Her Booking Contact On Instagram / Odunlade Adekola Celebrates 1million Instagram Followers / "I Love The Smell Of Davido’s Fart!" - Mr Eazi Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.