Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates (67051 Views)

"SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man / 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks / Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by Venica(f): 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
cruchenutii:

lol
Lol. This is actually possible though. Maybe you time travelled to the past. Who knows? grin grin grin

My Sunday is fine jare. The World Cup is keeping everyone happy this period.
HoodBillionaire:
was on my way to buy bread ds morning
i dnt knw wtf is sunday meant for men
wtf
all super markets no dey gree open till 1pm
omo naso i be wan enter street turn left
i juat sight men on blue and black
doing stop and search for some boys weyvdey drive o
d ones wey dey on bike,dey waka
omo i drive strai8
forget bread dey go aous
Naija is cursed hahahaha u get luck today
Tabbaz:
you can earn a fortune if you can pull this. You may need the help of judiciary though. very true
Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by Tinyemeka(m): 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
Benita27:
Those SARS guys know the kind of citizens they harass on the streets. And oga, why would you keep your wife's nudes on your phone even if you're the only one that has access to it?

I've encountered SARS several times along my work-home route. Can't recall having a bad experience from them.

I think it's one's appearance that probably ticks them off.

1 Like

Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by macho44(m): 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
Benita27:
Those SARS guys know the kind of citizens they harass on the streets. And oga, why would you keep your wife's nudes on your phone even if you're the only one that has access to it?
Bros!!!! have you forgotten KONJI is a Bastard? He has his wife's nudes on his phone so whenever JUNIOR starts feeling funky, he would use his HANDS to twerk on JUNIOR.
Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by Tabbaz(m): 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
darkmarky:
ok how can d judiciary come in
in order to bring the particular SARS criminal to justice
Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
Adedove:
I can't believe this comment has received over 50 likes! My phone is my phone and i retain the absolute right to keep any kind of picture thereon. When will Nigerians start thinking straight?!
You're actually the one not thinking straight here. What if his phone gets stolen and the password maneuvered? He'll have his wife's nudes on the internet. I'm not saying a lady can't send her husband her nudes, but saving them is quite risky.
Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by darkmarky(m): 7:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
Tabbaz:
in order to bring the particular SARS criminal to justice
alright I understand.. Social media will do that too.. I will tag the lawyers grin
Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by deltapikin(m): 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
What do u want us to do? We should help you insult SARS?
Why keeping your wife nude pictures in your phone. You have forgotten that one day another person will help you to enjoy it. You are even lucky that it is not your children that saw it. Stop keeping your wife nude pictures in your phone
Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by Adedove(m): 10:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
Benita27:
You're actually the one not thinking straight here. What if his phone gets stolen and the password maneuvered? He'll have his wife's nudes on the internet. I'm not saying a lady can't send her husband her nudes, but saving them is quite risky.
Think straight guy! There are two issues here: crime and morality. 1. Crime is defined in the sense that it is unlawful for a policeofficer to stop and search a person's phone. 2. Morality is undefined in the sense that to have nude pictures one's phone is not the business of law. This is Nigeria where police officers are duty bound to enforce the law unlike India where there are moral police officers.
Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by grandstar(m): 10:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:
How is the wife snapping nudes for him wrong or your business

I hope it will also be none of your business to gawk at them when they go viral online?
Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by Ategberoson(m): 11:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
why should u have your woman nude on your phone? what for? abi iru aye WO leleyi
Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:11am On Jun 25, 2018
dkronicle:
Did they rate her nude? grin
It's too deep to be turned a joke bro. This is torture..stop it u r further insulting him .be.mannered
Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by Bigprick9inches: 5:35am On Jun 25, 2018
sod09:
Why is your wife snapping nude pictures
because she is his fucking wife
Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by Codes151(m): 8:52am On Jun 25, 2018
N u Gave them
Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by Emperornice: 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
dkronicle:
Did they rate her nude? grin

Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by Youngmolis: 11:36am On Feb 29, 2020
cry why now fellow Nigerians, better stop that nonsense ##youngmolis said DAT?
Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
That FSARS at the back of their shirt. Hope it means f**k SARS?
Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by Deltatoto: 1:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
Faithway10:
From; Amagitesblog.com

A Twitter user has narrated how himself and his wife were stopped by SARS officials and one of them went through his wife’s nude pictures as if it’s no big deal.

Read his story below...

"My wife and I just got stopped by SARS and I haven't felt more violated and powerless.
Our offense? I look like a yahoo boy because I had on a face cap, t-shirt, short and neck piece.

I pride myself on defending in all things but today, she had to come out of the taxify and stand by their bus door while they interrogated me.
I knew my rights but I'm not about to argue people with guns and apparently above the law.

They demanded my ID card and kept insisting my wife leaves me to them while they looked through my phones. This man was going through unclad pictures of my wife and he kept trying to prove to me why it's no big deal
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/man-narrates-how-a-sars-officer-went-through-his-wifes-nude-photos.html

u be fool.no sars can check my phone.how una Dey comport una self sef?
Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by scoundrel(f): 1:59am On Mar 04, 2020
They are free to view my boyfriend’s nudes. His plantain is surely bigger than most of them’s.
Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by streetzz: 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
BalogunIdowu:
I hope one day we'll become more sensible. When are going to stop having stuffs like this on our phones. It does not just make sense. Anybody can assess it when it gets to the wrong hands and off it goes on the internet
Some people never think of it this way just like you do.
ACE1010:
What's your wife nudes photos doing in your in the first place SARS apart anybody can stumble on the phone then use your wife's nudes photos to blackmail and extort money from you including your best friend.
My brother please wise up!!!! cool
This is as real as it can get.
Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by Nobody: 4:58am On Apr 11, 2020
Faithway10:
From; Amagitesblog.com

A Twitter user has narrated how himself and his wife were stopped by SARS officials and one of them went through his wife’s nude pictures as if it’s no big deal.

Read his story below...

"My wife and I just got stopped by SARS and I haven't felt more violated and powerless.
Our offense? I look like a yahoo boy because I had on a face cap, t-shirt, short and neck piece.

I pride myself on defending in all things but today, she had to come out of the taxify and stand by their bus door while they interrogated me.
I knew my rights but I'm not about to argue people with guns and apparently above the law.

They demanded my ID card and kept insisting my wife leaves me to them while they looked through my phones. This man was going through unclad pictures of my wife and he kept trying to prove to me why it's no big deal
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/man-narrates-how-a-sars-officer-went-through-his-wifes-nude-photos.html

Before I call SARS names
First, tell us why you have nude pics of your wife on your phone when you have been seeing her unclothedness for the whole of your life.?

Married people here, please help me out here.
Why do married men and women usually have nude pics of their partners on their phone?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] / Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi / Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.