Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

C.a.c Sunday School Lesson For June 24, Topic - Jesus Continues Loving After Res - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / C.a.c Sunday School Lesson For June 24, Topic - Jesus Continues Loving After Res (915 Views)

June 24 Is Freemasons' Day / Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide / Rccg Sunday School Student's Manual(03/09/2017) Praise God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

C.a.c Sunday School Lesson For June 24, Topic - Jesus Continues Loving After Res by DailyDevotion1: 7:44am On Jun 24, 2018
C.A.C SUNDAY SCHOOL LESSON FOR JUNE 24, 2018. LESSON TWELVE : TOPIC - JESUS CONTINUES LOVING AFTER RESURRECTION

C.A.C SUNDAY SCHOOL LESSON

JUNE 24, 2018.
LESSON TWELVE

JESUS CONTINUES LOVING AFTER RESURRECTION

Jesus kept monitoring the disciples after the resurrection. And He eventually sent His Holy Spirit, in fulfillment of His promise of love.

MEMORY SCRIPTURE
I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you. A little while longer and the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you will live also (John 14:18,19).

BRIEF COMMENT
True love is powerful and perfect. No amount of water can quench the fire of true love. The true love with which Christ loves His disciples made Him to make the declarative statements, that is serving the purpose of our memory scripture for this particular lesson. Because He loved them... He says, "I will not leave you orphans", "I will come to you". Again, for His love for them,... He says that while the world will no longer see Him, they would continue to see Him. Also, because He loved them,... they would live just as He continues to live on. This is quite amazing. It is Jesus alone, that could demonstrate such a matchless love. He was actually true to this word motivated by love, because He went out searching for them, after resurrection, according to this lesson. Jesus is our example. Love can never be too much, except if it is not enough. Love! Love!! Love!!!

DEVOTIONAL THOUGHTS
1. The resurrected Lord loves His disciples with a perfect and undying love.
2. Jesus continues to shower His unexplainable love on them (disciples), even after His resurrection and beyond.

AIM AND OBJECTIVES
AIM: This lesson aims at showing that the love of Jesus for His disciples continues after He resurrected.

OBJECTIVES: By the end of this lesson, the learners should have:
i. discovered that nothing but genuine love motivated the risen Lord to be on the lookout for His straying disciples;
ii. Known that because of love, Jesus came from glory to search and redeem sinners, and He is never tired on the lookout for the backsliders with the love message; and
iii. Known that, as a show of His love, Christ has fulfilled the promise of the Father (Holy Spirit ) to us all.

INTRODUCTION
TEXTUAL SOURCE: JOHN 21:1-19; ACT 1:8; 2:1-25
Glory, honor and adoration to God for the release of timely, soul-lifting, and destiny-moulding spiritual information for the Church, through the instrumentality of His Word. Through these wonderful Words of Mighty God, we understand the way better, day-by-day. This lesson marks the end of this Sunday school series (January to June, 2018). The previous lesson is the eleventh in the series. It centers on Jesus' Atoning Love and narrates how our Lord Jesus willing offered Himself as a ransom for the sin of the world, by which He offered a sweet smelling sacrifice to God, once and for all. This is love in the practical way as demonstrated (not defined) by the Lord.

Today's lesson is the last, but not the least in the series. It reveals the extent of the love of Jesus Christ for His disciples. Does the love that brought Jesus to the world, and led Him to the Cross, end at Calvary? No. It is an endless love that continues, even after His resurrection. He searched for some of them who had decided to go their own way and brought them back to the business. This is true love. May the Lord help us to know and understand the power of His love to us, so that we can become the catalyst to join in spreading His love abroad in Jesus' name. Amen.

INTRODUCTION TO THE DIVISION
DIVISION I: JESUS CONTINUES LOVING AFTER RESURRECTION
This is the only division in this lesson. It is out to tackle the issue of the continuity of Jesus' love for His disciples, after t
He might have resurrected. It would be handled under two different headings (a) He supervised the scattered disciples (b) He ensured the Holy Spirit's descent. The Bible texts picked to facilitate the effective discussion of this lesson are John 21:1-19 and Act 1:8; 2:1-25 respectively. It promises to be wonderful, life-changing and God-glorifying, as we encounter the wonderful love of Jesus.

LESSON OUTLINE
1. JESUS CONTINUES LOVING AFTER RESURRECTION
A. HE SUPERVISED THE SCATTERED DISCIPLES
B. HE ENSURED THE HOLY SPIRIT DESCENT

Continue Reading from here - https://www.muyilight.com/2018/06/cac-sunday-school-lesson-for-june-24.html

(1) (Reply)

Can One Have Sex After Introduction Ceremony / Pastor Kumuyi Make More Clarification On Offering And Tithes / How to Identify & Avoid WICKED COUNSELS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.