Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Ali Baba Celebrates His 53rd Birthday. See Then Vs Now Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Celebrates His 53rd Birthday. See Then Vs Now Photos (27065 Views)

Boy Alinco Celebrates His 53rd Birthday (Photos) / Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba Celebrates His 53rd Birthday. See Then Vs Now Photos by sunnysunny69(m): 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
Toks2008:

You must be of the indomie generation.

Gbenga Adewunsi of the funwatan fame is the grandfather.
Gbenga doesn't do stand up comedy, he's more of radio and for you when I wrote my standard 6 your father was not even born then, show some respect here.
Re: Ali Baba Celebrates His 53rd Birthday. See Then Vs Now Photos by Anapuao(f): 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Alibaba is a legend but he has an unhealthy sense of entitlement. Talk about a man with too much ego
You just summed him up accurately
Re: Ali Baba Celebrates His 53rd Birthday. See Then Vs Now Photos by Toks2008(m): 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Gbenga doesn't do stand up comedy, he's more of radio and for you when I wrote my standard 6 your father was not even born then, show some respect here.

He was a stand up,sit down,radio,tv comedian....he was an all rounda.

As for your last remarks...nkan se e...

Sho mo age mi ni?
Re: Ali Baba Celebrates His 53rd Birthday. See Then Vs Now Photos by sunnysunny69(m): 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
Toks2008:

He was a stand up,sit down,radio,tv comedian....he was an all rounda.

As for your last remarks...nkan se e...

Sho mo age mi ni?
You can't be more than 34 !
Re: Ali Baba Celebrates His 53rd Birthday. See Then Vs Now Photos by Toks2008(m): 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
sunnysunny69:
You can't be more than 34 !

Lobatan...exactly what everyone says...some even say 29 but let me not expose my real age cos you go fear fear.
Re: Ali Baba Celebrates His 53rd Birthday. See Then Vs Now Photos by SarkinYarki: 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
Stupid poke nosing man
Re: Ali Baba Celebrates His 53rd Birthday. See Then Vs Now Photos by jaxxy(m): 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
A pioneer! He's done quite well and also helped young and upcoming ones in comedy/Mc biz. Thats a good legacy
Re: Ali Baba Celebrates His 53rd Birthday. See Then Vs Now Photos by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
Princenady:
who no like Ego (money) tell me u r not ALL EGO-DRIVEN

If you have ever seen, heard or spoken to Alibaba and Dangote in your life and you were told you were on the same dinner table with Dangote and Alibaba. you will ask security to come and dump dangote outside so you can speak to Alibaba.. that is how humoungous his ego is tongue
Re: Ali Baba Celebrates His 53rd Birthday. See Then Vs Now Photos by Princenady(m): 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
LaEvilIMiss:

If you have ever seen, heard or spoken to Alibaba and Dangote in your life and you were told you were on the same dinner table with Dangote and Alibaba. you will ask security to come and dump dangote outside so you can speak to Alibaba.. that is how humoungous his ego is tongue

Keep assuming upandan asif u v experienced such. Madam assumptions grin
Re: Ali Baba Celebrates His 53rd Birthday. See Then Vs Now Photos by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
Princenady:

Keep assuming upandan asif u v experienced such. Madam assumptions grin

Alibaba dey smell shit where dem spray perfume grin grin grin
Re: Ali Baba Celebrates His 53rd Birthday. See Then Vs Now Photos by Princenady(m): 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
LaEvilIMiss:

Alibaba dey smell shit where dem spray perfume grin grin grin
Keep yapping him, u don't know ur tomorrow otongue tongue
Re: Ali Baba Celebrates His 53rd Birthday. See Then Vs Now Photos by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
Princenady:

Keep yapping him, u don't know ur tomorrow otongue tongue

firmly in my pocket wink wink wink
Re: Ali Baba Celebrates His 53rd Birthday. See Then Vs Now Photos by Princenady(m): 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
[quote author=LaEvilIMiss post=68986515]

firmly in my pocket wink wink wink[/quote

ceteris paribus, vox populi vox dei

(1) (2) (Reply)

“I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate Wedding With Thanksgiving Party In London / Tessa Williams 17th Birthday Dinner: Regina Askia's Daughter Turns 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.