Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Who Else Has Noticed You cannot Do Jamb Change Of Institution To Some Schools. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Else Has Noticed You cannot Do Jamb Change Of Institution To Some Schools. (1144 Views)

LASG Frowns At Non-Compliance With Academic Calendar By Some Schools / Look At The New Trend Some Schools Are Getting Into - A Must See!!! / Jamb Change Of Institution To First Choice Is A Total Rubbish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Has Noticed You cannot Do Jamb Change Of Institution To Some Schools. by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 24, 2018
I tried to change institution to uniport, uniben, but i keep getting the message below...
Please any suggestions on how to go about it? Thank you.

Re: Who Else Has Noticed You cannot Do Jamb Change Of Institution To Some Schools. by frankosivue(m): 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
You can only change to available schools...
Re: Who Else Has Noticed You cannot Do Jamb Change Of Institution To Some Schools. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
Probably it is an error message but if it is not, I wouldn't blame Jamb. The above universities are on high demand. Imagine 85,000 applying to study in uniben last year
Re: Who Else Has Noticed You cannot Do Jamb Change Of Institution To Some Schools. by frankosivue(m): 11:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
Yes! Candidate can only change to a university that is available...
asuustrike2009:
Probably it is an error message but if it is not, I wouldn't blame Jamb. The above universities are on high demand. Imagine 85,000 applying to study in uniben last year
Re: Who Else Has Noticed You cannot Do Jamb Change Of Institution To Some Schools. by Alanine1123: 3:03am On Jun 26, 2018
I don't pray that what I am thinking should be true.
Probably the school might have close their portal for changing of institution I said this because something in d October last year I tried to change sch that was d message that I got also.
But after they have concluded admission I just tried it in order not waste my 2500 and it was successful then.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed You cannot Do Jamb Change Of Institution To Some Schools. by Benblaq(m): 5:16am On Jun 26, 2018
The applicants are much. They have to consider those that considered them as priority first.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed You cannot Do Jamb Change Of Institution To Some Schools. by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 26, 2018
Ny problem now is that at least JAMB should have notified people.
That money is as good as wasted.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed You cannot Do Jamb Change Of Institution To Some Schools. by frankosivue(m): 9:12am On Jun 26, 2018
It is on Jamb official website that CANDITATE CAN ONLY CHANGE TO AVAILABLE UNIVERSITY
Chuvin22:
Ny problem now is that at least JAMB should have notified people.
That money is as good as wasted.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed You cannot Do Jamb Change Of Institution To Some Schools. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 26, 2018
frankosivue:
It is on Jamb official website that CANDITATE CAN ONLY CHANGE TO AVAILABLE UNIVERSITY

Its not on jamb website.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed You cannot Do Jamb Change Of Institution To Some Schools. by frankosivue(m): 11:38am On Jun 26, 2018
Not using my Android, would have shown you. But you can search for "Jamb change of institution instruction" on google and it will redirect you to the official page.
Chuvin22:

Its not on jamb website.

(1) (Reply)

Free Project Topics & Materials In Nigeria | Download Complete Research Material / . / IMSU Cut Off Mark 2020/2021and Departmental Cut Off Point.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.