Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,427 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Jamb Change Of Institution To First Choice Is A Total Rubbish - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Change Of Institution To First Choice Is A Total Rubbish (4007 Views)

Top 10 Highest First Choice Chosen Institutions In 2018 UTME Examination / JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 / Top 3 Reasons To Apply For Jamb Change Of Institution In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Change Of Institution To First Choice Is A Total Rubbish by perkyendy(m): 4:40am On Jan 01, 2018
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
JAMB CHANGE OF INSTITUTION TO FIRST CHOICE IS A TOTAL RUBBISH
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Please take your time to read till the end

Dear Jamb Registrar,
Mr. Ishaq Oloyede

Congratulations on your mile stone achievement so far with the few time spent with Jamb.

We know you will do better with your previous experience in other institutions having experience with issues especially in admission and how school claim having facilities to accommodate applicants and knowing too well their capacity.

But sir the applicants are crying, the new policy of changing their first choice to either polytechnic or university which means they only stand a chance to only one #Institution.

According to information coming from applicants who sat for the 2017 Jamb exam and have successfully meet the requirement or cut of mark, are now being asked to change their first choice which space is meant for the university to Polytechnic of their choice.

Jamb did not put into consideration the economic situation of the country before taking their decision or because most of their children are not applicants or students of our institution.

Jamb should have allowed this 2017 set of student to get their admission through merit either by the school management sorting or through jamb itself as it as always been.

Jamb asking student to change their first choice of institution to the particular school they want to is a sign that JAMB can no longer conduct or play their roles anylonger.

Jamb should go back to the old system if they cant handle the POST UTME or CAP portal they created.

Jamb can be divided into two category Polytechnic/Monotechnic Jamb and University Jamb so applicants can make their choice.

Jamb should stop creating unnecessary tension for students after collecting their money please allow them secure admission and pursue their dream career.

Jamb can also ask its ICT Department or Programmers to Allow the CAPS platform show two First and Second Choice so the applicants dont have to change their from choice to polytechnic

MY QUESTIONS SIR,
1. Is changing to First Institution a guarantee for admission?
2. Are you encouraging discrimination of Polytechnic and University?
3. So student dont have the choice of selecting either Poly or Uni?
4. Why having multiple choice during registration when you know you only allow one choice for admission?

Please sir consider the parent and how hard they work to sponsor their wards to school.

Please sir return back to Poly Jamb and University Jamb if you cant conduct both and allowing the student to have choice

I might not have composed this letter the right way its supposed to be but I hope i was able to make some sense that the student are disestablished with the system sir.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
IF YOU ARE STUDENT OR APPLICANT WHO UNDERSTAND MY WRITE UP AND FEEL I MAKE SOME SENSE PLEASE SHARE THIS POST TILL IT GETS TO THE REGISTRAR
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

SHARE THIS POST NOW TO LET JAMB KNOW THEY CANT MESS WITH YOUR CAREER!

I Seyi Stephen Adesina sign this letter

Source:https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155949955557486&id=633567485
Re: Jamb Change Of Institution To First Choice Is A Total Rubbish by perkyendy(m): 10:43am On Jan 01, 2018
Jamb should not mess with applicants life and career just to raise funds for the federal govt
Re: Jamb Change Of Institution To First Choice Is A Total Rubbish by perkyendy(m): 10:49am On Jan 01, 2018
lalasticlala mynd44

please help us to spread this news until Jamb answer this questions or do the needful we have been able to reach the Senate President (NAPS) and he promise to look into it.

(1) (Reply)

Is This True About UNIBEN? (pic) / Lautech Medical Students Resort To Odd Jobs / Abu To Sack 289 Illegally Employed Staff — Vc Professor Abdullahi Mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.