Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Serious And Expert Writers Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Serious And Expert Writers Needed (1283 Views)

Experienced And Expert Defi, Lockchain, Web3 And Fintech Content Writers Needed / Experienced And Expert News Writers Needed / Expert Writers NEEDED ASAP! Long Term Possibilities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious And Expert Writers Needed by LOSmercy: 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hi writers
I need a writer who:
* can write efficiently and is timely
* can deliver plagiarism free work
* has a quick turnaround
* is diverse with a wide range of topics
* finds writing as a passion
* is flexible with prices.
* keeps to his/her words.

If you read this and think you are qualified, please reach me through
Call or text at 07066317016
Whatsapp at 09091432988....

Thanks for your time.
Re: Serious And Expert Writers Needed by TushElla(f): 6:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
I can..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serious And Expert Writers Needed by mrphysics(m): 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
TushElla:
I can..
Drop your contact details

1 Like

Re: Serious And Expert Writers Needed by olatunyemi(m): 12:15am On Jun 27, 2018
Re: Serious And Expert Writers Needed by uniquecontent00: 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2018
I can write quality articles for you and also deliver them on time.
Re: Serious And Expert Writers Needed by Rayton(m): 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2018
Re: Serious And Expert Writers Needed by Kayceenaz(m): 10:27am On Jul 03, 2018
LOSmercy:
Hi writers
I need a writer who:
* has a quick turnaround

Thanks for your time.

At Rational Pen, we believe in serving written products whose hallmark are relevance and excellence, capable of nourishing your readers as you deem fit. Making a solid impression on their minds is our commitment.

It is under the aegis of Kaycee Naze, a seasoned writer who expertly articulates thoughts on diverse topics in words. His summa cum laude educational background in Philosophy arms him with rare creative, analytical and critical thinking skills, that can be rationally deployed to meet your peculiar writing needs. Kaycee Naze's sky-high professionalism has seen several works of his get published in Newspapers, on-line media platforms like AIT, including here on Nairaland's front page on numerous occasions (here is one--https://www.nairaland.com/3486252/domestic-violence-undeserved-experience-women).

Do you need our writing services on that subject? You can reach us now either via Rationalpen@yahoo.com or call/whatsapp +2348068691376. Rest assured of your appearance on the front page of that sphere. We look forward to working for you.

Rational Pen, Making Your Reading Dreams Come True...

1 Like

Re: Serious And Expert Writers Needed by emperorblog(m): 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
contact me,on 08120292561
check my contact for,my article
Re: Serious And Expert Writers Needed by TushElla(f): 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
mrphysics:
Drop your contact details
Yusufhalima606 @gmail.com
Re: Serious And Expert Writers Needed by eyizlive(m): 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
evening...if you're still in need of quality writers then i'll like to apply...you can email me at holaeyizzie@gmail.com
Re: Serious And Expert Writers Needed by SamJed(m): 10:14am On Aug 12, 2018
I a good writer with over 10 accepted works online. You can contact me via sampsonjedidiah@gmail.com
Re: Serious And Expert Writers Needed by olatunyemi(m): 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
olatunyemi:
No reply yet
Re: Serious And Expert Writers Needed by tucciano(m): 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
I am a script and a content writer we also review books and business plan , write safety policies for companies. you can reach on 08127969055 email. saintgeorge495@gmail.com.
Re: Serious And Expert Writers Needed by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 18, 2023
Are you searching for a highly skilled content writer capable of captivating audiences and attracting clients globally? Look no further! ✍️🌍 With my exceptional writing abilities and extensive experience, I possess the qualities to persuade even the most skeptical clients. 🌟

One of my key strengths lies in utilizing low-competition keywords to craft compelling content. πŸ”πŸ”₯ By strategically incorporating these keywords, I ensure that your brand stands out in the vast digital landscape. πŸš€ Your website will climb the search engine rankings, gaining the attention it truly deserves. πŸ’―

But that's not all. I am well-versed in the art of search engine optimization (SEO) and employ cutting-edge strategies to create engaging and remarkable content. Each piece I produce is meticulously optimized to captivate readers, leaving a lasting impression. πŸ’‘ By seamlessly integrating relevant keywords, I ensure that your message resonates and compels action. πŸ“ˆπŸ’₯

Crafting outstanding content is not just a skill for meβ€”it's my passion. πŸ”₯πŸ’– Every word I carefully select serves a purpose, weaving together a narrative that captivates readers. I understand the power of storytelling and leverage it to forge deep emotional connections between your brand and its audience. πŸ“šβœ¨ Whether I'm creating informative articles or captivating blog posts, I breathe life into each piece, igniting a strong bond between your brand and your customers. 🀝❀️

What truly sets me apart is my unwavering commitment to excellence. πŸ’ͺ✨ I recognize the diverse needs of clients from around the world and adapt my writing style accordingly. Whether you require a formal or conversational tone, technical or creative content, I seamlessly tailor my approach to ensure your brand voice remains authentic and engaging. πŸŽ―πŸ’¬

If you're ready to unlock the full potential of your brand through remarkable content that resonates with your target audience, then look no further. Contact me now, and together, we will embark on a journey towards enhancing your online presence. πŸš€πŸŒ With my expertise in leveraging low-competition keywords, implementing effective SEO strategies, and crafting captivating content, I guarantee that your brand will soar to new heights. πŸ“ˆβœ¨

Learn more: https://www.nairaland.com/7691306/compelling-content-drives-traffic-engages
WhatsApp: +2347064399306

1 Share

Re: Serious And Expert Writers Needed by Blueace247(f): 5:19am On May 29, 2023

Re: Serious And Expert Writers Needed by temiloluwaolaji: 7:41am On May 29, 2023
LOSmercy:
Hi writers
I need a writer who:
* has a quick turnaround

Thanks for your time.

I can
Reach me 08116506369
Re: Serious And Expert Writers Needed by Eseedos(f): 7:50am On May 29, 2023
I am interested, please contact me on WhatsApp- 08051325065
Re: Serious And Expert Writers Needed by Victoriaovbiage: 10:44am On May 29, 2023
You can contact me on 08127012448
Re: Serious And Expert Writers Needed by Layemidguru(m): 6:56pm On May 29, 2023
Your WhatsApp number doesn't work.

Contact me on 08143586974 for a deal if the position is still open.
Re: Serious And Expert Writers Needed by Blueace247(f): 7:53am On Jun 08, 2023
Are you searching for a highly skilled content writer capable of captivating audiences and attracting clients globally? Look no further! ✍️🌍 With my exceptional writing abilities and extensive experience, I possess the qualities to persuade even the most skeptical clients. 🌟

One of my key strengths lies in utilizing low-competition keywords to craft compelling content. πŸ”πŸ”₯ By strategically incorporating these keywords, I ensure that your brand stands out in the vast digital landscape. πŸš€ Your website will climb the search engine rankings, gaining the attention it truly deserves. πŸ’―

But that's not all. I am well-versed in the art of search engine optimization (SEO) and employ cutting-edge strategies to create engaging and remarkable content. Each piece I produce is meticulously optimized to captivate readers, leaving a lasting impression. πŸ’‘ By seamlessly integrating relevant keywords, I ensure that your message resonates and compels action. πŸ“ˆπŸ’₯

Crafting outstanding content is not just a skill for meβ€”it's my passion. πŸ”₯πŸ’– Every word I carefully select serves a purpose, weaving together a narrative that captivates readers. I understand the power of storytelling and leverage it to forge deep emotional connections between your brand and its audience. πŸ“šβœ¨ Whether I'm creating informative articles or captivating blog posts, I breathe life into each piece, igniting a strong bond between your brand and your customers. 🀝❀️

What truly sets me apart is my unwavering commitment to excellence. πŸ’ͺ✨ I recognize the diverse needs of clients from around the world and adapt my writing style accordingly. Whether you require a formal or conversational tone, technical or creative content, I seamlessly tailor my approach to ensure your brand voice remains authentic and engaging. πŸŽ―πŸ’¬

If you're ready to unlock the full potential of your brand through remarkable content that resonates with your target audience, then look no further. Contact me now, and together, we will embark on a journey towards enhancing your online presence. πŸš€πŸŒ With my expertise in leveraging low-competition keywords, implementing effective SEO strategies, and crafting captivating content, I guarantee that your brand will soar to new heights. πŸ“ˆβœ¨

Learn more: https://www.nairaland.com/7691306/compelling-content-drives-traffic-engages
WhatsApp: +2347064399306

Gpt wrote this.. Lol

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Creative Content Writer / I Need Someone Who Can Write A Very Touching Story For A Short Film / Fiction Writers Wanted For A City Magazine Publication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.