Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,004 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover (25910 Views)

Regina Daniels Showers Praises On Her Husband, Ned Nwoko / 'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don / I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
[quote author=Okuchris post=68784528]Dear future husband hope you are seeing this[/quoote]
OK....
Re: US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
[quote author=Okuchris post=68784528]Dear future husband hope you are seeing this[/quoote]
OK....

May b
Re: US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover by Okuchris(f): 9:26am On Jun 25, 2018
[quote author=Jesse25 post=68790852][/quote]lol
Re: US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover by Okuchris(f): 9:26am On Jun 25, 2018
radiokilla:
i have seen it.
you sure?
Re: US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover by Okuchris(f): 9:27am On Jun 25, 2018
Almunjid:

Is ur future husband a nairalander abi nairaland na ur post office? Lol
what ever
Re: US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover by Okuchris(f): 9:27am On Jun 25, 2018
seanmozilla:

Sure, I'm not blind, I can see it. Hope you can also see where it was stated that the lady did shower her boyfriend/husband with expensive gifts.
I'll give you more than that
Re: US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover by seanmozilla: 6:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
Okuchris:
I'll give you more than that
Really? Oya let the show begin na grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover by stevedre: 9:00am On Jun 29, 2018
Naturalobserver:
My favourite rapper during my junior secondary school days
Camron:"Hey ma"
Lady:"Whats up"
Camron:"Lets ride"
Lady:"alright"
Together: "u cant get it all nowwww"
Camron:" u smoke "
Lady:"i smoke "
Camron:"u drink "
Lady:"i drink "
Lady:"me too"
Together:"we can get it all nooow"
Juelz santana:I was down town clubbin,ladies night........
Camron:" that was strange mehn look at the RANGE mehn i got a whole new game plan"............

Look at the range man, I've got a whole new game plan.... That hook was n is still dope.
I know what the ladies like and i know how to lay the pipe...Get in the car and don't touch nothing.

Raps now on life support, miss the years of realm hip-hop/Rap.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Valentine: Laura Ikeji Kisses Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu / Fela’s Wives Were Labelled As Sluts – Says Victoria Kimani / George Michael Dead @ 53!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.