Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover (25903 Views)

Regina Daniels Showers Praises On Her Husband, Ned Nwoko / 'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don / I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover by correctbae: 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
US Rapper, Camron showers Praises on his Babymama as he gets her a range rover as requested by their son in celebration of his graduation.

His post below:
A Eastside story: so the first week When I got to 7th grade, I seen this girl that I automatically loved. She was cute, had swag, and fly jewelry. I found out her name was Toy and she was a grade ahead of me. And she was tuff. I mean could beat up boys, take it to the guns etc. I was like... what kind of 8th grader is this?! �.. Still I thought I would love for her to be my girlfriend. But I only had 2 pair of jeans, 3 shirts and 2 pair of sneakers. So that was a far fetched dream. But about 3 months into the school year she notice me and took a liking to me. For what?!.. I still don’t know��‍♂️. Anyway. She became my girl. And she took care of me. Brought me clothes, sneakers, jewelry (Cuban links, gucci bracelets etc) and taught me how to have style. Being she lived on the eastside (of Harlem) I even moved to the eastside with my grandmom..so I could live close to her.. Fast forward.. When she became a junior in high school I noticed a big changed in her. She took school more serious and became a honor roll student. Went on to graduate from St. John’s, masters from Delaware st, and another masters back at St. John’s. And also the mother of my son.. We ended up breaking up when I turned about 26 (I think) because of my cheating, lying and trying to peruse a music career that she wanted nothing to do with. She wanted me to go to school and we live a family life. But she understood my vision but she wasn’t going to be a part of it. I just want to tell her thank you for having my back and being the disciplinary in our sons life. I didn’t have a father in my life so I could never tell my son no to anything. But because of her our son had 5 full academic scholarship offers.�� and she hates social media. she’s doesn’t have a page etc. So I asked my son.. what kind of car u want for graduating? He said “dad I don’t want a car yet. After I get my associates degree then I’ll rock. But we should get mom a new car. She likes that new Range Rover velar.” I said “WORD!!” So that’s what we did.. But Toy you deserve to shine..at least for one day. Miss “respect my privacy”� Even though we haven’t been together in over a decade. Ur still my family.. love ya!

Source: https://correct.com.ng/you-deserve-to-shine-thanks-for-always-having-my-back-love-ya-us-rapper-camron-showers-praises-on-his-babymama-as-he-gets-her-a-range-rover-video/

10 Likes

Re: US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover by correctbae: 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
More pictures:

Re: US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ok
Re: US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover by dominique(f): 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
And they're no longer together, very sweet of him.

7 Likes

Re: US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
The boy is smart; the man is a good father

1 Like

Re: US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover by Bodylover: 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
I will buy more than this for my future baby mama.

shocked
Re: US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover by Okuchris(f): 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
Dear future husband hope you are seeing this

8 Likes

Re: US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
Kudos to the loving bloggers who read all that...

1 Like

Re: US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover by Naturalobserver(m): 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
My favourite rapper during my junior secondary school days
Camron:"Hey ma"
Lady:"Whats up"
Camron:"Lets ride"
Lady:"alright"
Together: "u cant get it all nowwww"
Camron:" u smoke "
Lady:"i smoke "
Camron:"u drink "
Lady:"i drink "
Lady:"me too"
Together:"we can get it all nooow"
Juelz santana:I was down town clubbin,ladies night........
Camron:" that was strange mehn look at the RANGE mehn i got a whole new game plan"............

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover by Okuchris(f): 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
t
Re: US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover by Speakdatruth: 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
These are the people our artists are imitating

1 Like

Re: US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover by tempest69: 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
Meanwhile OSHOMOLE is struggling to Nack Iara properly

4 Likes

Re: US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover by magicminister: 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mad respect!

1 Like

Re: US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
U mean his mama mate abi wat is OP saying sef??

All i see is an older Lady hugging a young man
Re: US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover by Whoeppme(m): 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
This is what I call the good life

You still try.... Even tho say e no reach Assurance price.

Me wey never ever buy stick sweet for my girl before talk more of Range Rover na range loving me I dey do grin grin grin

I dey inside mum c kitchen dey wait our small egusi wey mum c arrange... Make I go chop find way enter my girl side weda she fit beer me up this night.... God purnish poverty grin grin
grin grin

12 Likes

Re: US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
Speakdatruth:
These are the people our artists are imitating
cheesy

1 Like

Re: US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover by Speakdatruth: 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
Okuchris:
It's a gift for a babymama, don't shout future husband here.

4 Likes

Re: US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover by zombieHUNTER: 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
baby mama plaque hits the world

It's okay to impregnate her
Go right ahead
She is destined to be a baby mama
Just like your mama

1 Like

Re: US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover by Folashade2016(f): 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
It still didn't take away the baby mama tag. anyway what do I know self. just check my SIGNATURE
Re: US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
Dipset

2 Likes

Re: US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover by Patrinus: 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
I see praises and accolades being showered on Camron which is a good thing.

On the flip side, Peter Okoye did something similar for Lola his wife and all hell was let loose on that particular thread, like, wtf is he showing off for! undecided

4 Likes

Re: US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover by jordyspices: 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nice
Re: US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover by blesskewe(f): 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nigeria babymama na suffer head

1 Like

Re: US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover by Okuchris(f): 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
Speakdatruth:

It's a gift for a babymama, don't shout future husband here.
thank God you understood my writing.

like I said,future husband not babydaddy

1 Like

Re: US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ohh Boy
Re: US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
cheesy
Re: US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover by banre(m): 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
Okuchris:

lol

1 Like

Re: US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover by HoodBillionaire: 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
dah year
i watched dah movie dah year in highschool days
paid in full feat camron and dah guy in d boy is mine video by brandy...
shout out to all isi boys ibadan
i must greet u

1 Like

Re: US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover by Speakdatruth: 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
Okuchris:
thank God you understood my writing.

like I said,future husband not babydaddy
You should be ready to be a babymama to have it. She's one
Re: US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover by oluwasegun007(m): 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
She is a positive impact to his story, unfortunately things did work out.. It's good he appreciate her for raising his son right, can you see as the boy dress like a church boy...

By the way subody go don dey shine her kongo...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi / 2face & Annie Idibia, Ezekwesili Mark #NationalDayOfMourning (Photos) / Valentine: Laura Ikeji Kisses Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.