Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it (101709 Views)

'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman / I Earn 180k Plus Side Hussle, but got an Offer Of 350k In Jos / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by vislabraye(m): 10:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
yeyerolling:
Reminds me of my dad, he prefers to use money to help pple instead of investing. His driver den self built house from his head grin. When business set back happen he no see anything, pastor even con chop d remaining money in d name of prayer hahaah. My mum bot a land for 30k in 1998. Sold it 2m 2011. House wey she build small small till he reach 8 flats, she dey collect 250k each on it today. My papa self fight am den but she no listen. Most nigerian men are weak. Me as a guy i don learn lesson na ibeju lekki all my money dey go now.plots wey i buy wey i buy 500k don worth 1.2m. And dangote refinery never start o. Yet some fools dey buy iphone of 500k dey stay rented house for lekki hahahaha

Wise. At least you're learning from the mistakes most parents make. When one is generous, he has to think with his head.
All these people you call drivers, cooks and cleaners can be very crafty. They'll make you pity them by their appearance and false humility.
In fact I can tell you similar story of how one of my uncles squandered his money in those days he was occupying a high office. Just imagine what N1m was in the 80s. He made 10s of millions but what did he do with the money? He helped his girlfriend build houses embarassed
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by SmartyPants(m): 10:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
IamD18:
The lady that posted that is a very foolish and stupid lady.
What has misogyny got to do with her father who's not business oriented?
What has submission of a woman got to do with her mother who invested well?

She's prolly one of these online feminists looking for any possible opportunity to bash men(Even her father ) just to sound intelligent.

>Your father simply didn't support the idea of buying a land by your mother. That's not MISOGYNISTIC, it's lack of business foresight.

>Your mother insisted in investing for the betterment of the family. That's not being disrespectful or not being submissive, but being smart and knowing what business is all about.

But her hatred for men couldn't allow her praise her mum without calling her father a misogynist. It's a pity her parents are so unlucky to have a foolish daughter.

It is clearly misogyny given the reason her father gave her mother: "women shouldn't talk about land".

What has a person's gender got to do with investing in land if not for misogyny?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by 400billionman: 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
delishpot:
Look at the reply that chewing gum boy gave her. He wouldnt understand truth even if it slapped him in the face. The typical nairaland chewing gum boy LOL (Keep scrolling and you will see their comments) When women display common errors common with women I am sure he would not think twice before tagging women, she obviously did not say every man on earth or in Nigeria is like her dad but he is suffering from the same mental disorder her dad had for sure. Too much ITK.
Real estate is a business on its own Her mum understood the business Her dad did not Any thing she says beyond this submission is lack of understanding Its that simple It has nothing to do with men or women

1 Like

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
vislabraye:

Wise. At least you're learning from the mistakes most parents make. When one is generous, he has to think with his head.
All these people you call drivers, cooks and cleaners can be very crafty. They'll make you pity them by their appearance and false humility.
In fact I can tell you similar story of how one of my uncles squandered his money in those days he was occupying a high office. Just imagine what N1m was in the 80s. He made 10s of millions but what did he do with the money? He helped his girlfriend build houses embarassed
grin der is an aura of invincibility dat comes when one is rich. U believe u can never go broke. All d pple my papa help no one show face except few family wey house am wen he later go uk go hustle o. I dont help pple abeg. I help my self.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
Espada10:

I am interested in that ibeju lekki axis but i am afraid my money may enter into the wrong hands..I am not well versed in that area.

Any tips?
modus operandi, estates/realeor go nd buy d lands off the indigenes. And sell in units to pple. D ones i am sure of are pwan homes, revolutionplus and ifitech, i have done /knw pple who have done business with dem. Do ur investigation too
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by cabilla(m): 11:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
IamD18:
The lady that posted that is a very foolish and stupid lady.
What has misogyny got to do with her father who's not business oriented?
What has submission of a woman got to do with her mother who invested well?

She's prolly one of these online feminists looking for any possible opportunity to bash men(Even her father ) just to sound intelligent.

>Your father simply didn't support the idea of buying a land by your mother. That's not MISOGYNISTIC, it's lack of business foresight.

>Your mother insisted in investing for the betterment of the family. That's not being disrespectful or not being submissive, but being smart and knowing what business is all about.

But her hatred for men couldn't allow her praise her mum without calling her father a misogynist. It's a pity her parents are so unlucky to have a foolish daughter.

easy bro

1 Like

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Abuloma80(f): 12:02am On Jun 25, 2018
Mklancee:
350k to 120m in how many years?
must you lie to prove your point?

Statistically the girl is saying her mom made a profit of 34,286%. Never heard/seen/imagined such a margin percentage (%) in any business.
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by consultancy: 12:06am On Jun 25, 2018
Abuloma80:

Statistically the girl is saying her mom made a profit of 34,286%. Never heard/seen/imagined such a margin percentage (%) in any business.
dont mind these lying species. to think most people here even believe her cooked up story is pitiable. 350,000 to 120,000000, even in 10 years is near impossible
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 25, 2018
ClassRep001:
That's a real man out there.
Not all these modern chicken hearted men who'd go to any extent to please a woman cos of pussy.

My wife dare not purchase any goddamn shit without my consent or she'd end up in her father's house the next day.
I married her, i paid her dowry, i took care of all of marriage bills. I own the house she's living under. She dare not do anything under my roof without my consent, she dare not possess any Property "be it phones, clothes, necklaces or shoes" without me knowing about it.

Giving ladies "free hand" to do anything is one of the reason that makes them go into sleeping outside for financial reasons without their husband questioning their moves.

God bless every real man out there!

Are you normal?
Is she your wife or a slave?

This is one of the reasons bride price should be abolished..

Misogynistic dog

1 Like

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 25, 2018
bionixs:
the land could worth 30billion for all I care,senseless lady. my wife can politely talk me into buying a land but not going rudely against my order,right there under my roof. she has to do that staying with her dad. meanwhile,can we know where the lady is from. in my place ,you CANT do that

Is she your slave?

Majority of Nigerian men are indeed misogynist cows

2 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Boss13: 12:28am On Jun 25, 2018
Fesomu:
Location of the land or IDonBiliVit. Omo ale oniro

Well I thought the same. Where and when. Lands in Lekki don’t cost N250million and that’s the only place you can get premium land in Lagos now.

She is either exaggerating or lying.
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Boss13: 12:30am On Jun 25, 2018
Elder001:

Is she your slave?

Majority of Nigerian men are indeed misogynist cows

It’s the same as a man seeking the opinion of his wife over marrying another woman and she saying No. however, he goes ahead to fulfil his wish and desire
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 25, 2018
magicminister:

A man that puts hands on a woman is already weak. He was a coward that only felt powerful beating his girlfriend (my cousin).
Powerful men do not flex their power on those that do not mean them harm.

When he saw real power, he folded.
I didn’t even touch him but my boys Bleep the fool up and he was begging like a baby, then they stripped him to his boxers and made him pay 100k for the pain he caused my cousin.

Childish lies.

I don't support domestic violence but if someone hit you first irrespective of the gender if you hit them back it's justifiable.

So if your cousin hit him first it's justifiable but if she didn't then the young man is an idiot that is supposed to be in jail.

You're also supposed to be arrested because you assaulted him instead of reporting him or getting him sued.
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 25, 2018
Boss13:

[s]It’s the same as a man seeking the opinion of his wife over marrying another woman and she saying No. however, he goes ahead to fulfil his wish and desire[/s]
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by baby124: 12:48am On Jun 25, 2018
Boss13:

Well I thought the same. Where and when. Lands in Lekki don’t cost N250million and that’s the only place you can get premium land in Lagos now.

There are people who live in Ikoyi who live on property worth billions... I hope you know? They bought their land in the 50’s and 60’s. This woman probably has Victoria Island land and property built on it. It’s possible.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by enemmo(f): 1:06am On Jun 25, 2018
Boss13:

What if its in Abuja?
eg Wuse 2
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 25, 2018
ClassRep001:

Sir cos you are a man like man doesn't mean we all gonna act alike.

I don't ask ladies out, all the ladies I dated back then in my university days I never officially asked anyone out. We just got close and kicked shits off from there, only weak guys ask girls "Will you be my girlfriend please" making it sound like she's doing you a favor to date you. Make her madly in love with you and she'd be the one to indirectly ask you out, that's how real men act.

Some mofos even go ask far as kneeling down before a lady to ask her out for marriage, ladies should be the one doing that not the other way around.

Before I got married, i did none of those shits. I gave her a specific date that I'm coming to see her parents and a fixed a date for the marriage without even her consent.

I'm the one getting married and doing her a great favor by doing so, so why do you expect me to stoop so low to seek for her opinion before taking any step or her not seeking for my "go ahead" before doing anything.

Weak guys like you are the reason women see every men out there like fools.

Grow into a string man please.

Well if you call me weak I agree. Imagine you saying you are doing a woman a favour by marrying her. Well don't do her a favour, Marry yourself then.

You didn't seek her consent you just fixed a date to come see her parents. Fine! But in all of these, she can still say no.

I am not saying the man should relinquish his manly role or position in the household. My point is that your thoughts are extreme. The man is not greater than the woman. You don't have to accept this reality. Just as the woman needs you, you also need her. Period. She is not your slave. If your wife is happy with your approach, best of luck to you Sir.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by piagetskinner(m): 1:27am On Jun 25, 2018
she's the kind of woman described in proverbs 31

..she sees a field and buys it

1 Like

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by dealslip(f): 2:53am On Jun 25, 2018
BabaO2:
i don't need to argue with u, u have no common sense, you are too gullible for flashy things
You can't even answer a question or refute the facts I gave. Who lacks common sense now. Typical Nigerian jumping to conclusions without any facts or knowledge. I new you didn't even know what you were saying

1 Like

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by jaywhoco(m): 2:54am On Jun 25, 2018
omamush:
being independent rocks being submissive is also important

well she calls herself vashti, explains alot
plan to live forever where?
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by dealslip(f): 3:01am On Jun 25, 2018
Boss13:

Haba if you don't know about something research and don't say things you can't defend. A plot of land in Lekki 1 depending on the area is 150m to 180m. What if she has just two of those.
In Victoria Island land starts from 200m upwards, Old Ikoyi, New Ikoyi, Park View, Banana Island all start from 250m upwards and so please don't say what you don't understand. Except you live outside Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by phymba: 4:14am On Jun 25, 2018
ClassRep001:
Not all these modern chicken hearted men who'd go to any extent to please a woman cos of pussy.

My wife dare not purchase any goddamn shit without my consent or she'd end up in her father's house the next day.
I married her, i paid her dowry, i took care of all of marriage bills. I own the house she's living under. She dare not do anything under my roof without my consent, she dare not possess any Property "be it phones, clothes, necklaces or shoes" without me knowing about it.

Giving ladies "free hand" to do anything is one of the reason that makes them go into sleeping outside for financial reasons without their husband questioning their moves.

What you have in your house is a slave...you simply acquired her...don't use the word married

1 Like

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by sfinkzslot(m): 5:26am On Jun 25, 2018
AMOS 3:3
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 25, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
If this is true, it would be some seriously destiny-limiting nonsense. Thank God she curved it.

Pple arguing the unessentials of how exaggerated the current value of the land could be simply don't understand Ppty Biz.

My first-hand experience of Landed Property value & potential was an App Legislative Quarters Zone D cornerpiece I earned small commission from years back. How much did the owner get the place, less than N5m. Selling Price? N120m!!

Argue to your own peril, if you know, you know!

PS

@FrenzyDuchess,

Bae, but y'know ya ain't ever getting this kinda drama with me
My dreams to see you spread your wings & fly, baby!

Have a great week, luvah!
luv you too bae, have a great week ahead
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Lightening: 6:20am On Jun 25, 2018
Mklancee:

It I'd possible my brother. It depends on the property's strategic value and of course the person buying.
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by boyjo: 9:10am On Jun 25, 2018
Vashti got it all wrong here.
The point is not that the woman did not obey but that THE MAN did not listen to his wife!.

There is a proverb that says men who listen to their wives prosper and live long.
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Drekaz(m): 9:49am On Jun 25, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
highqueen:

this post oozes of ignorance.
yawns.

Ignorance and chronic foolishness�
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by harriet412(f): 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
ClassRep001:

If this is ur definition of a real man, then I'm sorry for you... U can as well cage ur wife and turn her into a slave...

1 Like

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
chai.... ur wife dare not do this, she dare not do that abi SMH for u. i pity ur wife shocked

ClassRep001:

1 Like

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
coming from a guy... well said smiley

yeyerolling:
Reminds me of my dad, he prefers to use money to help pple instead of investing. His driver den self built house from his head grin. When business set back happen he no see anything, pastor even con chop d remaining money in d name of prayer hahaah. My mum bot a land for 30k in 1998. Sold it 2m 2011. House wey she build small small till he reach 8 flats, she dey collect 250k each on it today. My papa self fight am den but she no listen. Most nigerian men are weak. Me as a guy i don learn lesson na ibeju lekki all my money dey go now.plots wey i buy wey i buy 500k don worth 1.2m. And dangote refinery never start o. Yet some fools dey buy iphone of 500k dey stay rented house for lekki hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
she said including all d flats her mum has built on it.... a buyer wants to pay 120m for all...
pls read and understand bfor you comment

Mklancee:

1 Like

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Kendumazy(m): 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hmmn[b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart / Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral / Living With My Married Elder Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.