Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) (44188 Views)

Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos / Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) / Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) by Rachelsblog(f): 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
A Lady who got her face Disfigured by a Soldier has cried out for Justice, Now According to her story the Military officer bashed their car from Behind, Only to come out and started asking them to repair the broken head lights, When she refused he chased her with a knife, and gave her a Tough blow.. The incident happened in Abuja..

See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/lady-gets-battered-by-soldier-for.html

1 Like

Re: Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) by naijafella(m): 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
Kpoko for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) by Olalan(m): 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
I really don't know why our uniformed men in Nigeria behave like animals especially when relating with civilians, sometimes when they get killed by bandits they don't deserve any iota of pity cause some of them have dehumanize civilians before.
BTW even if his name was known and reported to the military authorities nothing might be done to discipline him.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) by weyreypey: 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
Re: Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) by Okuchris(f): 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
t
Re: Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) by IronTete(m): 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
fada
Re: Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) by Yemicrakz1: 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
She be one dey follow am do agidi? grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) by melody91: 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
her tongue probably got her the beating of her life...nawa for u soldier man

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
hehe look at her face grin
Re: Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) by Whoeppme(m): 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
I was expecting to see a blinded woman....am not sure its a army man that did this.... I swear na bandages for wrap her face.

This playplay slap wey dem just use test all the makeup for ur face na him u wan call community come outside.

This one go fit push pikin so? grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) by Allwility: 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
Dayuum!
Re: Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
She is even a slay mama. Feminist feminist. One slap wey them tear you, all your face swell like this. Lol i no fit laugh

Until i hear the soldier's side of the story. I take all her claims as false.

Never trust these hoes. Maybe she don go dey raise shoulder dey form feminist for soldier wey no get joy...

You have a point: there are at least 2 sides to every story

But was there any need for the colourful descriptions?...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) by theoldpretender(m): 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hmmm

In Nigeria every car owner is supposed to have third party insurance. So that in case an accident like this happens, you exchange your insurance information with the other party and the insurance company pays up for the mess

(Ideal example... there was a three way colision in a certain American city involving Brad Pitt the actor. All three men incolved, got out of their cars, exchanged insurance infromation, and that was that).

In Nigeria,
1. Most car owners don't carry insurance
2.Most car owners don't expect sufficeint payout from the insurance company

So, an anarchic situation, where might is right results.

1 Like

Re: Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) by okpaire(m): 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
not cool at all
Re: Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
Irrespective of the interaction, that officer has no right to beat the lady... But what do I no, dis is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) by Benteke1: 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
How that one take concern us!!!

Re: Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
What's wrong with men of NA? Must they behave like animals? However, the cause of the accident might be different from the scenario this lady described.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
I have said it times without number we don't have anything called military in Nigeria...

what we have is terrorist organisation.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) by martyns303(m): 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
She is even a slay mama. Feminist feminist. One slap wey them tear you, all your face swell like this. Lol i no fit laugh

Never trust these hoes. Maybe she don go dey raise shoulder dey form feminist for soldier wey no get joy.

Op are you high? Is this one battered? If you see were soldier batter person, you no go fit talk.

Are u alright? There's no justification whatsoever for a military personnel to harass a civilian

7 Likes

Re: Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) by jaksmillioniar: 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
she bash his car did she beg him and say sorry or she begin to run mouth. she think real life is naira land were dose feminist run their mouth anyhow be jumping like bobono monkey. let hear d soldier side

2 Likes

Re: Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
naijafella:
Kpoko for you.
Owaelege?
Re: Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) by icedfire(m): 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

Never trust these hoes. Maybe she don go dey raise shoulder dey form feminist for soldier wey no get joy.

Op are you high? Is this one battered? If you see were soldier batter person, you no go fit talk.
T
okpaire:
not cool at all

And that's a perfect excuse for her to be hit?

1 Like

Re: Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) by Okuchris(f): 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

1)how do you know she is a slay queen?
2)even if she raised shoulder, is it enough reason for him to slap her and disfigure her wrist?.

I bet you can't stand such slap

5 Likes

Re: Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
You have No information about him, how then do u want people to help you? No name, no plate number, no pix, nothing! How do u want them to find him?

Just accept your fate and move on! Sorry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) by Tekecoms1(m): 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
The boredom is real.
Re: Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
As usual …
We won’t hear anything about how you cursed,abused the soldier and called him a useless man.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Storm MTN Facebook Page Over Their Reaction Towards Xenophobia / Boys Who Target Secondary School Girls For Marathon Sex, Arrested / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.