Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) (3653 Views)

A Cry To Seun; The Tyranny Imposed By Mods On Nlanders And The Gpan Members / Seun, The People Have Spoken, Make My Mama-gee Moderator / Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by bluenubian(f): 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2007
king of what?
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by mukina2: 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2007
bluenubian:

king of what?

King of Nairaland cheesy
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by McDoe(m): 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2007
alanbolo, this one no be Samue Doe. This one na son of the soil. Sincerely Seun needs this feedback. Don't stop. Hit him, but don't wound him with some of the missiles. I love his creativity and technological prowess.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by omooba72(m): 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2007
@seun , kudos to you and more grease to your elbow , to me Nairaland have been informative as well as educative as i have gained lots of information about investing in shares wisely, which today i'm enjoying as prices of shares are discussed and any impending I.P.O s are also posted on Nairaand with lots of Gurus contributing to make it helpful and educative to starters in stock buying .

To the founder and originator of Nairaland you have blessed thousands of souls and i want to assure you God will bless you , i also love your excursion and pics to the Olumo rock infact lots of my friends love the place so much they hope to travel with me to Nigeria this or next summer .
Kudos to you Oluwaseun ! you are a king ride on !!! grin

valiant dies but once , cowards dies many times before their death ,
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by 9ja4eva: 3:28am On Apr 01, 2007
Brillant post brova.
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by OmoEko1(f): 4:20am On Apr 01, 2007
9ja4eva:

Brillant post brova.
busy body grin grin grin grin, talk ur own
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by 9ja4eva: 4:21am On Apr 01, 2007
D guy summarized it oh.U lead na.
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by OmoEko1(f): 4:23am On Apr 01, 2007
i don talk me own, so na ur turn now grin grin
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by 9ja4eva: 4:41am On Apr 01, 2007
I talk my own for d first post.Hes creative though
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by OmoEko1(f): 4:44am On Apr 01, 2007
yea true that wink but continue
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by 9ja4eva: 4:49am On Apr 01, 2007
LOL.

Hes dedicated too i tink.Yeah dt sums it all for me.
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by beavers007(m): 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2007
Nairaland is the best place in Naija.Its like having 411(Information service), 911(emergency service) and room service all in one.Every question u ask,people answer graciously.I always feel like the best nigerians live in nairaland and Seun lives here the most(he has 13000+ posts) so he must be the best nigerian,
Anyways great job, i've learnt so much here.
But one question, Seun, whats up with da arrogaaaaaance!! I know, It's your world , Rule it!
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by Tonim(f): 11:37pm On Apr 08, 2007
I have to agree with you. Nairaland is one of the best places to get the 411 grin
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by 9ja4eva: 7:30am On Apr 10, 2007
Yeah its true.
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by jeshua(m): 11:33am On Apr 10, 2007
seun should be giving a national award. will someone tell them in Aso Rock that the man of the year award should be given to Seun not all those theives that gets this OON or MON attached to their name. Please if you know how to get Seun a NATIONAL AWARD PLEASE TELL NAIRALAND AND SURE WE WILL VOTE HIM IN. KEEP IT FLYING. can you please add more green colours to the site? just suggesting
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by sweetstjoy(f): 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2007
seun,
you are innovative, smart and observant. you deserve to be publicly known.
meanwhile consider what freelance said to you, you need it because no matter how successful a man is, without God he is nothing.
one love
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by 9ja4eva: 6:24am On Apr 20, 2007
Good posts.Someone shld inform d guys conducting the youth awards stuff.
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by LuvinGuy(m): 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2007
McDoe:

Just say something good about Seun here.

I'm drawing a blank here.
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by 4Play(m): 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2007
I said something once and my post was deleted  grin

Better keep your mouths shut unless you have something good to say
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by kitaun(m): 1:51am On Apr 21, 2007
I second that!
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by joobreel(m): 6:27pm On May 08, 2007
seun is his name. nairaland is his achievement. i think he hs done well. i have come to relise that good things can always come out of nigeria. either a ruler or a leader, i dont care, all i care about is nairaland is one hell of an opportunity to solving problems. all the best as you improve on its present state wink wink
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by Seun(m): 11:45pm On May 10, 2007
Thanks!
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by Badero(m): 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2007
Sheun, Words cannot just express my personal appreciation and gratitude to you. But all I will say is THANK YOU! For such a talented guy to come up with this kind of a laudable project without charging anyone, It is an achievement. Once again, I say more greese to your elbow. I would like to know the secret behind this free gift of nature of yours. I would like to contact you in person and learn from you as well at any cost if only you will permit me. My contact phone number is :+2348035964963 & my e-mail : adetunjilaja@yahoo.com
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by Badero(m): 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2007
Seun, Am impressed with your talents. I would like to meet u in person and learn from u. You can contact me tru :+2348035964963 & my email : adetunjilaja@yahoo.com
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by Bennyslove(f): 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2007
I really love this site and have gained so much knowledge and information.
I must say thumbs up to Seun.
Keep up the good work.
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by Prince22(m): 1:51am On Jul 18, 2007
Seun is just that invent person

He deserve a reserve Praise

Keep the good will
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by zenom: 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2007
Its a very informative site , keeps Nigerians home and abroad up to date and connected nice concept can be addictive to.

Hey, instead of the RULING KING< how about President of the Federal Republic of Nairaland, lol grin

Seriously this is cool, thumbs up dude!!
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by Seun(m): 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2007
Thanks! cheesy
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by sima(f): 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2007
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by OmoEko1(f): 12:08am On Jul 27, 2007
zenom:

Its a very informative site , keeps Nigerians home and abroad up to date and connected nice concept can be addictive to.

Hey, instead of the RULING KING< how about President of the Federal Republic of Nairaland, lol grin

Seriously this is cool, thumbs up dude!!
na wa oooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by MILITIA(f): 2:09am On Jul 28, 2007
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! E GET AS IM BE!!! undecided
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by Sheriff24: 2:28am On Jun 04, 2008
I love him kiss kiss kiss smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of These Nairaland App Is Authentic? / Cup C Cafe House In Thailand Has Become A Perfect Destination For All Men / Amazing Facts of the world You'd Want To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.