Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) (3654 Views)

A Cry To Seun; The Tyranny Imposed By Mods On Nlanders And The Gpan Members / Seun, The People Have Spoken, Make My Mama-gee Moderator / Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by Sheriff24: 2:36am On Jun 04, 2008
Keep on the good work baby
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by Sheriff24: 2:45am On Jun 04, 2008
Thanks smiley smiley
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by Seun(m): 3:10am On Jun 06, 2008
kiss
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by ekas(f): 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2008
seun mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

i like this guy
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by BloodyMary: 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2008
Hmm! lipsrsealed
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by rafiusalis: 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2008
Hi Seun,

Please can you please assist me to post this to nairaland members on how I can browse from my laptop with my black berry 8820.

Thanks a million while await responses
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by oziomatv(m): 8:16am On Jun 07, 2008
Mr Administrator, Could you please create a new forum section dedicated for LIFE-STYLE where people can discuss about LUXURY STYLE OF LIFE, TASTE, HOBBY, FREE TIME, CELEBRATES' WAY OF LIFE (both public and private life), THINGS THAT ARE IN VOGUE, HOW THE FUTURE WILL LOOK LIKE, THINGS THAT WILL LIKELY TO CHANGE PEOPLE'S WAY OF LIFE. HOW PEOPLE WAY OF LIFE MAY LIKELY TO AFFECT OTHERS and comparing one style of life to another E.T.C.
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by sima(f): 6:33am On Aug 26, 2008
*yawns*
who's seun? undecided
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by chyk91(m): 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2009
@ abagana 83, o boy u harsh oh, u finished seun here oh,

kudos to seun, lovely site.
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by Gabry(f): 5:53am On Jan 11, 2009
All I can say about Seun is that he and me loves:-

1) Chocolate Milk

2) Teddy's

3) Groundnuts

grin
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by dani1luv: 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2009
Seun loves us grin
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by Gabry(f): 1:56am On Jan 13, 2009
No he dont. . . angry
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by dani1luv: 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2009
Why u talk am
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by SeanT21(f): 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2009
Please mind your stupid moderators on the religion section.~~When the christians get bash,They dont do anything about it but when the muslims get bashed,They delete the damn topic~~!!! embarassed
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by Gabry(f): 1:55am On Jan 14, 2009
Am sorry to say this but it seems to me everywhere I go, people are always in favour of the Muslims. Maybe not so much in africa but in Malaysia, hmmmm. . . . Piece of smelly drainage!!! angry
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by SeanT21(f): 3:03am On Jan 14, 2009
gabrywyl:

Am sorry to say this but it seems to me everywhere I go, people are always in favour of the Muslims. Maybe not so much in africa but in Malaysia, hmmmm. . . . Piece of smelly drainage!!! angry

The muslim sure is favor in the religion section. embarassed
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by Gabry(f): 2:56am On Jan 15, 2009
Really angry ok now Im furious@!! angry
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by Winnergal(f): 2:15am On Nov 20, 2009
A hard working and focused young man . . .
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by etaurus(m): 10:04am On Jan 06, 2010
Seun has tried no be small.
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 07, 2010
what happened to that interesting thread about Seun from yesterday?

why was it deleted?

I mean the one titled Seun on the sofa.

chei, see as abagana finish seun and Nl for here shocked shocked
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by Acidosis(m): 7:43am On May 13, 2010
a guru
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by maedan(f): 10:41pm On May 13, 2010
Seun has a nice site going on but what is he doing about the zillion members who register but have "no posts to speak of" and since registration, have not visited any forum/thread?? About two thousand register every other day but never seem to have the desire to post/visit the forum after that. Hope these are not ghost members undecided?? Remember, quality over quantity wink.
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by Remii(m): 10:43pm On May 13, 2010
God bless Seun for Nairaland. Amin
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by Casfan123: 7:10pm On May 19, 2010
Seun deserves no praise.infact,he is a fool.
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by mamagee3(f): 2:01am On May 20, 2010
Seun is flat-out annoying.

Casfan123:

Seun deserves no praise.infact,he is a fool.
shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by orgasm(m): 8:51am On Dec 12, 2010
dis guy is simply awesome. Is funny u guys are economical with enconiums. If not for his invention some of you would hv b depression patients or hanging by d rope and wud hv long relocated to d cementry.Abi u guys are just jealous? Abeg d guy na achiever and should be nominated for naija young achiever award. For u all haters who are not saying nice things about seun, i bar u from experiencing O.R.G.A.S.M.(dat wl b a miserable life.) haha!
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by Otunbakay(m): 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2010
S--- selfless E--- efficient U---uncommon,unassuming, unalloyed N--- nigerian. SEUN without doubt is an EPITOME of a GENIUS, thank u 4 creating this forum where great nigerian minds can have their say.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amazing Facts of the world You'd Want To Know / Cup C Cafe House In Thailand Has Become A Perfect Destination For All Men / Which Of These Nairaland App Is Authentic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.