Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,234 members, 7,829,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Prime Minister Theresa May Almost Kneeling As She Greets Prince William. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prime Minister Theresa May Almost Kneeling As She Greets Prince William. (664 Views)

Prince William & Harry Unveil Princess Diana's Statue (Pictures) / COVID-19: Prince William Struggled To Breathe, Secretly Battled Coronavirus / Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prime Minister Theresa May Almost Kneeling As She Greets Prince William. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
This photo of UK Prime Minister, Theresa May almost kneeling to greet Prince William as she welcomed him 2 the newly- built Defence and National Rehabilitation Centre, Nottinghamshire is causing a stir online.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/6/viral-photo-of-prime-minister-theresa-may-almost-kneeling-as-she-greets-prince-william-people-react.html

Re: Prime Minister Theresa May Almost Kneeling As She Greets Prince William. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
People's reaction

Re: Prime Minister Theresa May Almost Kneeling As She Greets Prince William. by tayebest(m): 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
That woman must be a Yoruba woman! cheesy
Re: Prime Minister Theresa May Almost Kneeling As She Greets Prince William. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
tayebest:
That woman must be a Yoruba woman! cheesy
Yeah! That means she's well trained.

1 Like

Re: Prime Minister Theresa May Almost Kneeling As She Greets Prince William. by tayebest(m): 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
JohnXcel:

Two bottles of Origin for you! smiley

1 Like

Re: Prime Minister Theresa May Almost Kneeling As She Greets Prince William. by Sarkin: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
The useless feminists will not sleep tonight. Lowkey useless lesbians.
Re: Prime Minister Theresa May Almost Kneeling As She Greets Prince William. by Sarkin: 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
JohnXcel:
you get am

1 Like

Re: Prime Minister Theresa May Almost Kneeling As She Greets Prince William. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
JohnXcel:

I wonder how kneeling down depicts training.....

It only means the person want to be a subservient slave all his lifetime...

Even Britain's are condemning the actions and u here...saying it means training....
Re: Prime Minister Theresa May Almost Kneeling As She Greets Prince William. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Even Britain's are condemning the actions and u here...saying it means training....
The bolded is your opinion, as well as your point of view.
Re: Prime Minister Theresa May Almost Kneeling As She Greets Prince William. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
JohnXcel:
The bolded is your opinion, as well as your point of view.

my opinion represent a wide perspective of the majority even British...
Re: Prime Minister Theresa May Almost Kneeling As She Greets Prince William. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
Juliusmalema:

my opinion represent a wide perspective of the majority even British...
Then it's their opinion.
Re: Prime Minister Theresa May Almost Kneeling As She Greets Prince William. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
JohnXcel:
Then it's their opinion.
change ur way of reasoning....
that how u people undoubtedly put Nigeria in this mess by voting buhari.
Re: Prime Minister Theresa May Almost Kneeling As She Greets Prince William. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Whatever... didn't read.
Re: Prime Minister Theresa May Almost Kneeling As She Greets Prince William. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
JohnXcel:
Whatever... didn't read.
lolzzz....e pain...am
anyway truth is bitter............
join your brother thank Buhari ooO
https://www.nairaland.com/4580405/mr-president-thank-running-again
Re: Prime Minister Theresa May Almost Kneeling As She Greets Prince William. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Whatever
Re: Prime Minister Theresa May Almost Kneeling As She Greets Prince William. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
JohnXcel:
Whatever
more truth.....Buhari has performed well...by yoruba youths.
Re: Prime Minister Theresa May Almost Kneeling As She Greets Prince William. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
Re: Prime Minister Theresa May Almost Kneeling As She Greets Prince William. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
[quote author=JohnXcel post=68784801][/quote]
I thought I will wateve again so that I can embarass u with truth.
Re: Prime Minister Theresa May Almost Kneeling As She Greets Prince William. by MiddleDimension: 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
Juliusmalema:

when African women kneel to show respect for their husbands, you condemn it and call it women opression; but when a man goes on his knees to apologize to a lady and propose marriage to her, that's romamtic.

something tells me the modern world wants to replace other people's narrative with western narrative. not fair!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Israeli Law Declares The Country The ‘Nation-state Of The Jewish People’ / ..... / Trump Red Wave Eminent As Biden Rigged Votes About To Get Tossed Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.