Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,937 members, 7,810,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Webspace And Bandwidth For Simple Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webspace And Bandwidth For Simple Blog (455 Views)

Kadnetworks Web Hosting Promo 150GB Webspace (SSD) For N1,500/year- Coupon Codes / Web Hosting :do You Need A Lot Of Bandwidth For Your Website? / Get Unlimited Web Hosting & Bandwidth For Just ₦5000 Per Year (3X FASTER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webspace And Bandwidth For Simple Blog by Unseen(m): 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
Please I will like to know the average size of Webspace and Bandwidth that is okay for a simple blog. Thank you.
Re: Webspace And Bandwidth For Simple Blog by Donald3d(m): 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
Unseen:
Please I will to know the average size of Webspace and Bandwidth that is okay for a simple blog. Thank you.
It depends on a lot of factors
The type of blog
How often you would be uploading images and the size of images
How much traffic, the blog would be recieving etc
I am conducting a training soon, kindly take advantage of it .Check the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/4549363/blogging-everything-single-thing-need
Re: Webspace And Bandwidth For Simple Blog by hostkobo(m): 8:54am On Jun 25, 2018
Unseen:
Please I will like to know the average size of Webspace and Bandwidth that is okay for a simple blog. Thank you.

Hi,

10Gb space and 100Gb BW is very ok for a start.

regards
HK
Re: Webspace And Bandwidth For Simple Blog by Unseen(m): 8:56am On Jun 25, 2018
hostkobo:

Hi,

10Gb space and 100Gb BW is very ok for a start.

regards
HK

Thanks
Re: Webspace And Bandwidth For Simple Blog by bedfordng(m): 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
hmmm
Re: Webspace And Bandwidth For Simple Blog by betahost247(m): 1:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
Unseen:

Hello sir,

Give us a trail and you will not regret hosting with us, and we guarantee you a money back after 30days if you are not certify. We offer Unlimited Bandwidth, Free Site Lock Security which will not find in any web hosting provider's and see tools to increase your site traffic.

Why not visit us at: https://www.betahost247.com for more information.

Also check our shared hosting page for amazing offer on each plans: https://www.betahost247.com/sharedhosting

Do let me know if you have any questions please.

Thank you

Regards,
Mariam Sule
Beta Host Limited Sales Team

(1) (Reply)

Multiple Flat Rate Shipping Extension For Magento Ecommerce / Top 3 Fastest Ssh Providers You Should Consider Using, With Regions & Servers / I Need Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.