Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos (29837 Views)

Rights Violation: Delta Court Fines Kenneth Gbagi N1m For Torturing Hotel Staff / Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana / Lady Arrested For Torturing, Circulating Nude Video Of Husband's Mistress(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by LadyHeaven(f): 8:44am On Jun 25, 2018
Terrible human beings, cry no more young chap Baba God has picked your call hopefully the government keeps to its word and you use the opportunity of education wisely...let her pikins continue the pure water hawking from where you stopped smiley

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by Sijo01(f): 8:44am On Jun 25, 2018
No peace for the wicked.

Hope the couple rot in the jail.
Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by okenwaa(m): 8:45am On Jun 25, 2018
Women be poisoning the heart of men against house-helps since 1920.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by hopexter(m): 8:48am On Jun 25, 2018
This boy must be a very stubborn boy for this to continously happen to him, nevertheless, this is pure transfer of aggression. angry
Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by TheKingIsHere: 8:49am On Jun 25, 2018
Ojiofor:
These couple are members of one church or the other and yet no love of Christ in their wicked hearts.
How do you know that they go to church? Na you be their pastor?

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by xtizzy: 8:50am On Jun 25, 2018
soberdrunk:
HABA!!! When he is not KUNTA KINTE!!!! People wicked oooo!!! How can you do this to a child? angry See husband and wife face like fresh dustbin..... angry

yeeeahhhh that slave trade movie that made me shed hot tears. what's the name of the movie again please

back to topic, every disappointment is a blessing in disguise.
At least now,the child's life has been made better by the government, that's if they'll fulfill their promises o, Because u can never trust these Nigerian Politicians.

See d way he damaged that child's back, his nephew for that matter. I can never even bear to see anything hurt my niece, talk less of inflicting that kind of injury on her. Some people have stones in place of the heart organs.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by Nwodosis(m): 8:59am On Jun 25, 2018
This one pass passion of Christ!

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by Ojiofor: 9:00am On Jun 25, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
How do you know that they go to church? Na you be their pastor?

See this small boy, wetin u know?

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by Buffalo2(m): 9:00am On Jun 25, 2018
I blame the parents. By the way the two crimals should be sentenced to 100 years imprisonment with the hardest of labour

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by Born2Breed(f): 9:04am On Jun 25, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A serial child molester, Mr Ifeanyi Akpa, a male and indigene of Onicha Igbeze of Onicha Local Government Area of Ebonyi State, who resides in Osubi Okpe Local Government Area of Delta State, was arrested today and handed to the police by Osubi community for the severe beating of his nephew, Chigozie Ogbu, 13 years old, who is living with him.

Comrade Friday Okpako, Osubi youth president, who alerted Orerokpe police, said there were several report by neighbours of severe maltreatment and corporal punishment melted on the boy daily, by Mr Akpa and his wife Mrs Ngozi Akpa, who has four (4 ) children from the marriage.

According to an eye witness, "Chigozie does all the domestic work in the house, sells pure water during the day and yet they won't allow the poor boy to have his peace". He added that the boy has rounded up his primary education yet they refused to enroll him for secondary school. He also said the boy is very intelligent.

The Speaker, Delta State House of Assembly, Rt Hon Sheriff Oborevwori, who is also the community leader, who was on his way from Sunday service, met the situation and immediately directed that the boy should be taken to the hospital for proper treatment from the serious injuries inflicted on him.

When he was asked to stand he could not, because of the excruciating pains from his swollen back.

Speaker of Delta State House of Assembly, Rt Hon Sheriff Oborevwori also directed Sheriff Oborevwori Foundation Scholarship/Bursary Committee Chairman, Chief Mrs E. E. Onokpasa, to award scholarship to Chigozie to University level to enable him continue his education.

He said the Scholarship will run till the end of his university studies. He also promised to ensure the well-being of the child.

The police later whisked Mr Akpa to Orerokpe police station.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/man-and-his-wife-arrested-for-brutalizing-13-year-old-boy-in-delta.html

Wicked people, this boy will grow rich someday and their kids may end up under him.

Treat every child as your child and see how posterity will be kind on your kids.
Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by ashjay001(m): 9:08am On Jun 25, 2018
soberdrunk:
HABA!!! When he is not KUNTA KINTE!!!! People wicked oooo!!! How can you do this to a child? angry See husband and wife face like fresh dustbin..... angry

Dem never beat them o, dey done dey cryangry

Awon smellosangry

They should stop advertising, "change begins with me" n resume discouraging child abuse n domestic violence joor
Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by Mp3mack: 9:13am On Jun 25, 2018
Speechless

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by mayortm001(m): 9:17am On Jun 25, 2018
Wicked souls.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by adetes: 9:21am On Jun 25, 2018
This is heartless of the highest order

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by sunbilor(m): 9:25am On Jun 25, 2018
People vent their frustrations on indefensible kids? Let them face the music.
Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by Vmaqween(f): 9:30am On Jun 25, 2018
I weep when I see things like this, how can you be this cruel, this is inhumane
and wickedness at it's peak...They should be flogged in that manner also and feel the pain that child is going through
Just see their faces they look evil....
I really want them to go through the same torture
Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by zudozz: 9:39am On Jun 25, 2018
There is no personification called the Devil.. Human beings are the devil.. This 2 must be flogged very with iron cable b4 they go to jail..

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:41am On Jun 25, 2018
Them my blooda them

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by KingMicky3286: 9:43am On Jun 25, 2018
Inspire06:
Nairalanders pls help me. Am looking for a work to be able to provide for my self in lagos. Pls any type of work I will very capable to do it Am a guy. I can't loose my mind... Pls help me

Can you cure Ebola and HIV? I have work for you.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by Dollabiz: 9:43am On Jun 25, 2018
oh
Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by petenweke: 9:46am On Jun 25, 2018
This man Wan act Passion of the Christ?

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by petenweke: 9:47am On Jun 25, 2018
Why is the wife not in handcuffs
Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by Eziokwugbaoto: 9:51am On Jun 25, 2018
If this had happened in the days of Moses, this hopeless man and the ugly urchin he calls his wife will just be brought to the city gate and stoned to death.sad

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by DrMuzungu(m): 9:57am On Jun 25, 2018
Use this guy for medical experiments, and take him to a juju man for ritual at the end of it.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 25, 2018
And their stupid governor is busy masturbating on anambra issues...

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by EmeraldDiamond14: 10:15am On Jun 25, 2018
This is Wicked in the Highest,,,,,,this Couple is so Heartless,,,,they should be beaten by Soldiers and then sent to Jail!!!!!!

Please Neighbours should alarm Police/Security around when such Maltreatment is noticed on any Child and not to wait till blood spills.

May God Bless the Man that took it up.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by chendstone01(m): 10:18am On Jun 25, 2018
See d wife ugly face

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by AlphaMajestic: 10:25am On Jun 25, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
The heart of man

God shouldn't have created Man

He did not even ask to know if man wanted to be created...
Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by consultancy: 10:41am On Jun 25, 2018
The heart of man... Even Jesus Christ wasn't flogged like this
Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by omoelerin1: 10:43am On Jun 25, 2018
I believe the wife forced the man to be brutalizing the boy. All sorts of lies and reports about the boy. When complaints were too much, the man started hating the poor boy who is his own blood relation.

Women are wicked.
Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by Frankicent(m): 11:17am On Jun 25, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
The heart of man

God shouldn't have created Man

You fada shouldn't have had sex with your mom to born you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Pastor Runs With Member's Car After Asking Him To Bring It For Prayer / Man Arrested For Hiding In GTBank Ceiling In Kebbi / Meet Blessing Okoedion: Ex-prostitute, Sex Trafficking Victim, Now Saves Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.