Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos (29825 Views)

Rights Violation: Delta Court Fines Kenneth Gbagi N1m For Torturing Hotel Staff / Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana / Lady Arrested For Torturing, Circulating Nude Video Of Husband's Mistress(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
A serial child molester, Mr Ifeanyi Akpa, a male and indigene of Onicha Igbeze of Onicha Local Government Area of Ebonyi State, who resides in Osubi Okpe Local Government Area of Delta State, was arrested today and handed to the police by Osubi community for the severe beating of his nephew, Chigozie Ogbu, 13 years old, who is living with him.

Comrade Friday Okpako, Osubi youth president, who alerted Orerokpe police, said there were several report by neighbours of severe maltreatment and corporal punishment melted on the boy daily, by Mr Akpa and his wife Mrs Ngozi Akpa, who has four (4 ) children from the marriage.

According to an eye witness, "Chigozie does all the domestic work in the house, sells pure water during the day and yet they won't allow the poor boy to have his peace". He added that the boy has rounded up his primary education yet they refused to enroll him for secondary school. He also said the boy is very intelligent.

The Speaker, Delta State House of Assembly, Rt Hon Sheriff Oborevwori, who is also the community leader, who was on his way from Sunday service, met the situation and immediately directed that the boy should be taken to the hospital for proper treatment from the serious injuries inflicted on him.

When he was asked to stand he could not, because of the excruciating pains from his swollen back.

Speaker of Delta State House of Assembly, Rt Hon Sheriff Oborevwori also directed Sheriff Oborevwori Foundation Scholarship/Bursary Committee Chairman, Chief Mrs E. E. Onokpasa, to award scholarship to Chigozie to University level to enable him continue his education.

He said the Scholarship will run till the end of his university studies. He also promised to ensure the well-being of the child.

The police later whisked Mr Akpa to Orerokpe police station.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/man-and-his-wife-arrested-for-brutalizing-13-year-old-boy-in-delta.html

6 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by soberdrunk(m): 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
HABA!!! When he is not KUNTA KINTE!!!! People wicked oooo!!! How can you do this to a child? angry See husband and wife face like fresh dustbin..... angry

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by Bilabong(m): 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
Jesus...
Looks more like graphic design

7 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by Ishilove: 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
How can someone do this to another human being, talk more of your own blood??

We need tougher sanctions on child abusers. Make an example of a couple of them so that people will think twice before molesting defenceless kids.

I spit on this satanic man and his hopeless wife. Tweh!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by zombieHUNTER: 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
The heart of man

God shouldn't have created Man
Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by chiiraq802(m): 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
Jesus!!!!
Ur own blood for dat matter,, embarassed.....
#ENDTIME uncle's

See as the pathetic wife keep face self!!, ugly tin...#spits

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by Greyworld: 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
when things dont go well for them later in life they start saying "God why?"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by Inspire06: 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nairalanders pls help me. Am looking for a work to be able to provide for my self in lagos. Pls any type of work I will very capable to do it Am a guy. I can't loose my mind... Pls help me

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by Ojiofor: 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
These couple are members of one church or the other and yet no love of Christ in their wicked hearts.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by yanabasee(m): 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
Inspire06:
Nairalanders pls help me. Am looking for a work to be able to provide for my self in lagos. Pls any type of work I will very capable to do it Am a guy. I can't loose my mind... Pls help me

You need a brain to function properly....

You need ANY type of job and you can't go out there to apply for a gateman or security jobs??

@Topic.....

That man's look on his face shows that he's truly a serial child molester and deserves the wrath of the Nigerian police force in full...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by Olalan(m): 9:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
Until people get to serve some time behind bars for inhumane treatment of kids in their care this trend will continue

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by Homeboiy: 9:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
ostracise them from delta state
ndi abakiliki sef

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by Bodexman(m): 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
Now they will be looking as if they are sorry.

Wicked couples.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by anibirelawal(m): 10:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
Thank God, the boy have been SAVED and also blessed.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by hrykanu231(m): 11:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
Even after initiation sef, some frats no go beat person like this...Haha unku

5 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by blessedvisky(m): 7:10am On Jun 25, 2018
Haa! See as the man face hard!! The boy couldn't stand cry cry.

I think most Nigerians really need to get sense one way or the other.

1) If you know you are not buoyant, don't bring innocent children into the world to suffer for your mistakes.

2) If you know you are not down with the idea of a close relative or somebody else living with your family, don't accept such!! It's better for the whole village to call you names than for you to accept the person then start this sort of treatment.

I'm pretty sure the boy never made the decision to come live with his Uncle. A sibling somewhere brought him and he accepted. Now he has been disgraced and is probably going to jail. All these could have been prevented by a simple but firm NO! and all the people involved could have just walked away unharmed. I wonder what his going through his mind right now

4 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by onward4life(m): 8:10am On Jun 25, 2018
Igbos and house help system of government :

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by Flexherbal(m): 8:39am On Jun 25, 2018
Wickedness of the highest order !

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by Turomohuf: 8:39am On Jun 25, 2018
Ok
Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by samuelchimmy(m): 8:39am On Jun 25, 2018
The govt really need to wade into the current situation of child abuse and violence, make more stringent laws to tackle the issue and ban using the rod children ..

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by flyca: 8:40am On Jun 25, 2018
Dear Judge, pls show no mercy. They should be locked away in a dungeon away from daylight for 25 years!

Evil people!

And check well, they are most frequent in church and church activites. angry

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by TheKingIsHere: 8:40am On Jun 25, 2018
The way igbo women are becoming child abusers and beaters is alarming.
Their husbands should raise alarm immediately so as to avoid the woman from roping him into something he isn't aware of.

4 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by Depot(m): 8:40am On Jun 25, 2018
Not surprise, Ebonyi people are naturally violent.
#Prince #

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by gerrardomendes(m): 8:42am On Jun 25, 2018
Hmm.
This one just weak me.

4 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by delpee(f): 8:42am On Jun 25, 2018
shocked Wow!
Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by dangotesmummy: 8:42am On Jun 25, 2018
Ishilove:
How can someone do this to another human being, talk more of your own blood??

We need tougher sanctions on child abusers. Make an example on a couple of them so that people will think twice before molesting defenceless kids.

I spit on this satanic man and his hopeless wife. Tweh!
Nigerians don't know when to draw the line between disciplining children and outright abuse.

Secondly African parents need a lot of enlightenment that you don't beat kids with the gravity of how angry you are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by Nwaka12: 8:42am On Jun 25, 2018
Maybe no be ehn pikin ohhhh....... Chai what a word

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by omonla10(m): 8:43am On Jun 25, 2018
Jesu Kristi.

Hey lawyers in the house. Pls I'm interested in d nature of judgement this beast would get if found guilty.. It should not be less that 2 years inprisonment walahi..

It's just too shameful I use the same type of blood with such animal.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos by AreaFada2: 8:44am On Jun 25, 2018
Too much anger and frustration in the land. it brings out the animalistic side of people.

Not by force, if you cannot tolerate the kid, send him back to his parents.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Blessing Okoedion: Ex-prostitute, Sex Trafficking Victim, Now Saves Others / Pastor On The Run After Killing Church Member For Rituals In Delta / 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.