Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Erdogan Wins Turkish Presidential Election (photo) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Erdogan Wins Turkish Presidential Election (photo) (12922 Views)

Recep Tayyip Erdogan Wins Turkish Elections / Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO / Egyptian Ex-president Morsi Was ‘killed’, Says Turkey's President Erdogan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erdogan Wins Turkish Presidential Election (photo) by GistmoreNG: 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
GistMore.com

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan declared victory in Sunday’s presidential election and said his ruling party-led alliance had won an overall majority in parliament.

“The unofficial results of the elections have become clear. According to these… I have been entrusted by the nation with the task and duties of the presidency,” Erdogan said at his Istanbul residence, adding that the alliance led by his Justice and Development Party (AKP) had won the majority in parliament.

BY GISTMORE :: http://www.gistmore.com/erdogan-wins-turkish-presidential-election

3 Likes

Re: Erdogan Wins Turkish Presidential Election (photo) by GistmoreNG: 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
Re: Erdogan Wins Turkish Presidential Election (photo) by tunjijones(m): 6:43am On Jun 25, 2018
God forbid that buhari shd be re-elected.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Erdogan Wins Turkish Presidential Election (photo) by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:43am On Jun 25, 2018
OP do we look like TURKISH to you? Or do we resemble turkey (tolotolo)? Go prepare for work, or better still dissapear from this planet

4 Likes

Re: Erdogan Wins Turkish Presidential Election (photo) by ayomideojo011(m): 6:43am On Jun 25, 2018
Re: Erdogan Wins Turkish Presidential Election (photo) by mayortm001(m): 6:43am On Jun 25, 2018
Congratulations smiley

1 Like

Re: Erdogan Wins Turkish Presidential Election (photo) by footballflaver: 6:43am On Jun 25, 2018
His name sounds like ewa - agoin
Re: Erdogan Wins Turkish Presidential Election (photo) by patyowr: 6:43am On Jun 25, 2018
This is normal election, not the bloodshed selection we do here
Re: Erdogan Wins Turkish Presidential Election (photo) by RAFIC(m): 6:43am On Jun 25, 2018
And some persons will come here to talk about free and fair elections unlike the ones we have in Nigeria, due to their ignorance on the activities of this man and the hatred he faces from the West thanks to his authoritative rule that gives no heed to the rule of law. undecided

These" oyibos" and their politics na die. Just say dem no dey snatch ballot box, but wetin dey happen underground no be here shocked shocked undecided

3 Likes

Re: Erdogan Wins Turkish Presidential Election (photo) by drlateef: 6:44am On Jun 25, 2018
Man of the people. Loved by his people. Ride on.

3 Likes

Re: Erdogan Wins Turkish Presidential Election (photo) by daryoor(m): 6:45am On Jun 25, 2018
President for life

Awon eyan vladmir Putin.

1 Like

Re: Erdogan Wins Turkish Presidential Election (photo) by Peacemaker5128: 6:46am On Jun 25, 2018
IPOB messiah
Bia.fraud now on course
pigs amaka
Re: Erdogan Wins Turkish Presidential Election (photo) by princeade86(m): 6:46am On Jun 25, 2018
Re: Erdogan Wins Turkish Presidential Election (photo) by PamaB(m): 6:47am On Jun 25, 2018
Other countries are conducting credible elections and no death has been reported. I wish Nigerians can copy that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erdogan Wins Turkish Presidential Election (photo) by englishmart(m): 6:47am On Jun 25, 2018
meanwhile, anybody, but Baba will win 2019.

1 Like

Re: Erdogan Wins Turkish Presidential Election (photo) by Viking007(m): 6:57am On Jun 25, 2018
One of the modern dictators in Europe. Putin, Merkel etc.

1 Like

Re: Erdogan Wins Turkish Presidential Election (photo) by Hajardramadan(m): 6:58am On Jun 25, 2018
And this is how Omoyele Sowore would take it back, come 2019. Even If it's gonna be a trial, let's run it for once.

say no to Gerontocracy come 2019

2 Likes

Re: Erdogan Wins Turkish Presidential Election (photo) by Yinxies(f): 7:01am On Jun 25, 2018
Congrats to him
Re: Erdogan Wins Turkish Presidential Election (photo) by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:14am On Jun 25, 2018
Congratulations to him

But the his name sounds like that of a dictator
Re: Erdogan Wins Turkish Presidential Election (photo) by emmysoftyou: 7:22am On Jun 25, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
IPOB messiah
Bia.fraud now on course
pigs amaka
sophisticated morons, what concerns IPOB, you hegoat.

3 Likes

Re: Erdogan Wins Turkish Presidential Election (photo) by blacknp(m): 7:27am On Jun 25, 2018
tunjijones:
same way the opposition was shouting before the election Tayyip Erdogan has shut them up without even going for a run off,a swift electoral victory, I advise you to go and apply for your Ecowas or Biafran passport,because you will need it,politics is a game not for the wishful thinkers and faint hearted.

i believe President Buhari was in Turkey a few months ago to personally congratulate Tayyid Erdogan over his pre election victory?Erdogan has given Baba the blueprint months ago,you are probably a novice like jona not to understand the powers of the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria,everyone can climb the throne but not everyone can be king.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erdogan Wins Turkish Presidential Election (photo) by Peacemaker5128: 7:31am On Jun 25, 2018
emmysoftyou:
sophisticated morons, what concerns IPOB, you hegoat.
you pig
Re: Erdogan Wins Turkish Presidential Election (photo) by blacknp(m): 7:34am On Jun 25, 2018
englishmart:
meanwhile, anybody, but Baba will win 2019.
Why deceive yourself,the truth is bitter?I guess you woke up to early this Monday morning and must have misquoted yourself trying to say "meanwhile nobody but Baba will win in 2019?"
Re: Erdogan Wins Turkish Presidential Election (photo) by Timoleon(m): 7:40am On Jun 25, 2018
Viking007:
One of the modern dictators in Europe. Putin, Merkel etc.

Educate yourself.

1 Like

Re: Erdogan Wins Turkish Presidential Election (photo) by omojeesu(m): 7:41am On Jun 25, 2018
End times becoming more real!
Re: Erdogan Wins Turkish Presidential Election (photo) by speedyGonzales: 7:56am On Jun 25, 2018
tunjijones:

have you not heard? they are rigging it.

https://www.nairaland.com/4580734/there-no-electronic-voting-2019
Re: Erdogan Wins Turkish Presidential Election (photo) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:59am On Jun 25, 2018
Congratulations to Tayyip Erdogan. The west won't be happy about this.
Re: Erdogan Wins Turkish Presidential Election (photo) by tunjijones(m): 8:09am On Jun 25, 2018
blacknp:
same way the opposition was shouting before the election Tayyip Erdogan has shut them up without even going for a run off,a swift electoral victory, I advise you to go and apply for your Ecowas or Biafran passport,because you will need it,politics is a game not for the wishful thinkers and faint hearted.

i believe President Buhari was in Turkey a few months ago to personally congratulate Tayyid Erdogan over his pre election victory?Erdogan has given Baba the blueprint months ago,you are probably a novice like jona not to understand the powers of the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria,everyone can climb the throne but not everyone can be king.

Check my name does it sound like a south eastern name? I guess ur are one of the guys they call bmc on this forum...

Tell me one major campaign promise it Lord and saviour has fulfilled... Jst imagine 3 yrs after the man is still blaming past admin... I knw jonathan was incompetent that was y we voted for buhari... And we shall all Co. E together and vote him out come 2019....

1 Like

Re: Erdogan Wins Turkish Presidential Election (photo) by millionboi2: 8:10am On Jun 25, 2018
Useless people
Re: Erdogan Wins Turkish Presidential Election (photo) by gerrardomendes(m): 8:59am On Jun 25, 2018
Their wahala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! / India Exports Wheat To Help Ease Global Shortage / ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.