Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool (137071 Views)

How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third / Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by ememabasiakpan(m): 11:30pm On Jun 24, 2018

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by balmofgilead: 11:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:

I look up to your dad.

Everyone trying to act holy because it's Dbanj son.

Fork off kiddo
You are the classless version of nwaamaikpe as horrible as the idiot is/was.you are the Aba version!im sure you are mentally ill and useless!i hate you with deep hatred and i will come out just for you!satans agent we rebuke youuu!

4 Likes

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by Afec1000givers: 11:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:
And this is news right?

Na today people don dey die?

Death is a price everyone must pay both the young and the old.

Safe journey to the land of no return young man. Say hi to fela and Tupac on my behalf.
may you also bury your own son with your hands soon. amen

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by nelsonebby(m): 11:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
fuckerstard:

Oh man! Sorry

He used the horn, he survived?
Made an error
Almost suffocated
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by dasanchez1(m): 11:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
Fordzzy:

D person family you?
Dis wan wey u dey shout upandan...
Jst type rest in peace and shift so oda pple can type dier own na undecided undecided
you never change this boy grin
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by nelsonebby(m): 11:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
mightyhaze:
suffocated to death u said?
Made an error
Almost suffocated
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
nelsonebby:

Made an error
Almost suffocated

Thank God, am happy for you..
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by Daeylar(f): 11:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
Afec1000givers:
may you also bury your own son with your hands soon. amen

Take it easy, sad it hasn't come to this.
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by ChykeBivins(m): 11:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:
And this is news right?

Safe journey to the land of no return young man. Say hi to fela and Tupac on my behalf.

You're a compound buffoon! If you can't offer condolences, Stfu. .

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by asmovic(m): 11:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:
And this is news right?

'Na today people don dey die'?.. why are you still alive?
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by agbitaj(m): 11:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
Make real time money while seating at home and making use of ur fone or pc for 3-4 hours

http://otomoney.site/9593715552817/

1 Like

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by Julia345(f): 11:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:
cry cry
Better be una normal blogging stupity
I'm telling u, dat young cutie can't die, pls n pls let it be a joke.... God forbid.. God forbid plsss
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by awoofawoo: 11:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:
And this is news right?

You this crazy man why you like saying non sense...... Not every thing one must joke with!

If you have nothing sensible to say just learn to keep you mouth shut up!

1 Like

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by okwabayi(m): 11:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
Chai! Sad news. R.I.P. kid. At least you never got to see the evil side of humanity. D'banj is likely heart broken now crying his eyes out.
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
the person that allowed the poor baby drown should be charged for manslaughter!!
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by Sundaygirl(f): 12:01am On Jun 25, 2018
Negligence of the highest order. RIP to the precious soul.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by JennyKadry2: 12:05am On Jun 25, 2018
Oh God. This breaks my heart cry cry cry
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 25, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Goodness me! I feel for the innocent soul lost due to this negligence! Not everyone is qualified to be a parent. In saner climes, dbanj will be answering serious questions to detectives now.

But since ours is a do-as-you-like, I sincerely hope that the innocent soul haunts and torments dbanj for the rest of his days. Such callousness is inexcusable! Your carelessness should take your own life and not an innocent soul. Shey una go fold that indoor pool now?

Copy and paste celebrities! You copy Kardashians lifestyle without copying their safety practice, this is what you get.
exactly, the parents should be investigated, for manslaughter or something of such! poor innocent boy, where was his mother fur christ sake??

1 Like

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 25, 2018
the poor boy would has happily wiggled to the pool side, wanting to see his reflection once again, fell inside while trying to touch himself...then starts to drink out of the pool water with smile on his face until he starts to feel full and sleepy... afterwards he shut his eyes.

so sad
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by seedsower(m): 12:11am On Jun 25, 2018
rib18:

God don't actually forbids anything. You are free to do what you like

abeg shed more light
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by naturefellow(m): 12:11am On Jun 25, 2018
omamush:
he was a cute kid.. i really hope its not true.
so cute kids don't die, or death doesn't know cute people

RIP to the departed, and condolences to the bereaved!
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by frank417: 12:13am On Jun 25, 2018
ClassRep001:
He's Dead!!!

Rest in peace pretty boy.

I guess your dad is starting to pay back after all the fame he acquired from illuminanti few years ago.

Nothing from the devil goes for free.
please where do you live?

1 Like

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by Deltayankeeboi: 12:15am On Jun 25, 2018
ClassRep001:

I look up to your dad.

Everyone trying to act holy because it's Dbanj son.

don't bother to reply their mentions again. Just say your mind and leave. I support you on this.

Everybody asslicking because it was dbanj's son. How many of these hypocrites will you find being this emotional if it happened to an unknown family in Benue.

God will punish all of you that felt the need to react to this only because it was dbanj's son.

Is the boy's life more important than those that have been dying ever since that you never bothered to react to.

This country is really messed up.

Nobody ever bothers about kids dying in the streets of nigeria but it becomes a national problem when an elite kid dies.

God will surely punish you all hypocrites.

I pray you get the dose of your own medicine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by ufuosman(m): 12:22am On Jun 25, 2018
May his soul rest in peace
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by kennsville(m): 12:23am On Jun 25, 2018
Someone was careless.

In western world someone will go to jail afterwards or as well loos there right to take care of any kid.

Rip to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by abbeyty(m): 12:28am On Jun 25, 2018
I still don't get this, how would a 1-year-old kid drown in a pool, where are the parents? they should be in police custody for questioning

1 Like

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by Deltayankeeboi: 12:29am On Jun 25, 2018
Emily22:
Still wondering what d f** is wrong if his son kicked the bucket,.

Cuz it's a celebrity son, ya all behaving like a fool, just go to general hospitals and when u see d rate of death,keep shouting this cannot b tru...
don't mind them. Everybody trying to associate because it is dbanj. How many of them would be this emotional if the death happened in benue.

How many celebrities have sympathised with the parents who have lost their kids to herdsmen.

Is dbanj's son's life more important than those ones.

Bunch of Hypocrites

Showing love only when it benefits them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by frank417: 12:30am On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
don't bother to reply their mentions again. Just say your mind and leave. I support you on this.

Everybody asslicking because it was dbanj's son. How many of these hypocrites will you find being this emotional if it happened to an unknown family in Benue.

God will punish all of you that felt the need to react to this only because it was dbanj's son.

Is the boy's life more important than those that have been dying ever since that you never bothered to react to.

This country is really messed up.

Nobody ever bothers about kids dying in the streets of nigeria but it becomes a national problem when an elite kid dies.

God will surely punish you all hypocrites.

I pray you get the dose of your own medicine.

you mean this news has more reaction than killings that caught attention on t.v government officials, international bodies and people in diaspora? you cannot even compare the amount of condolences and condemnation on the killings with this. I think you are a man full of hate and don't have peace. I see you dying in your frustration. how can you write such a thing about a 13 months old? you need swift help

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by IME1: 12:31am On Jun 25, 2018
Oh no
We bother about every child who dies,
Every child, adult, black, white, rich or poor
We the members of NL who are sane we care, we love, we show support, we show empathy
We throw jabs and jokes when needed but we are human not monsters
We chastise and even colour up people who want to be silly in their out look but we love...

But I'm going to get serious with Seun and the mods,
I yes I behind this moniker have been a member of NL since 2006,
Though I only registered a few years ago.
Seun and I were contemporaries in the university level but differnt schools.
I've watched NL, crash, increase, get hacked, make people get jobs, get spouses, get information, etc as well as tinker the minds of people from all over the world and Nigeria with comments, threads and reactions.

But I will forever ok i will continue to (until I'm proved wrong) blame Seun and the mods for the evolution of people like Nwa whatever and now this class whoever.
There is a ban button, many of us have been banned for silly things. I've been banned for commenting on my own post! But whatever, it only kept me from commenting but not living, eating or progressing. Why can't people with foul language, hate, bigots, evil, epidemic satanists and strife mongers be banned, why? Permanently? Seun and mods why?

Why do we complain of the same things and they don't listen? What's the difference between NL mods and our government? You talk they do their own. We complain of snake topic, nudity, celebrity entertainer's gossip, meaningless threads, tribalism, religious one sidedness and a lot but no, nothing is done!

Finally my dear fellow sensible, sensitive and loving NL the other set of people I blame are those who click like, share and ask for more and look for these people who are nothing but evil mischief makers on NL. Why support Class whoever because children are dying in Benue also? To us all children are dear and precious and we pray God comforts the bereaved and prevents further meaningless and avoidable deaths. I've no song of Dbanj I'm not his fan. He's not my contemporary. I'd almost finished uni before he blew but I don't hate him or wish him evil. So also Wizkid, Olamide or the rest. I don't like their songs or what they stand for but how can I wish Imade or King Andre or their parents evil, how? I'm not insane or evil.
Why inquiring about NwaAmaikpe? Why mentioning this people who have chosen to be trolls and sarcastic? Why make them count, be relevant, be known or trend? Why? How can a NLder click like to their posts and validate their error and celebrate them and cheer them on, laugh with them, wait on them and hail them?

My God!
Make i sleep wake open shop early bo
Condolence to ALL who are bereaved with Dbanj as a point of contact, amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by DonPikko: 12:33am On Jun 25, 2018
Colourich:
Show some sympathy.
his sympathy won't reach anywhere
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by Laple0541(m): 12:33am On Jun 25, 2018
ClassRep001:
And this is news right?

The drug is really affecting you

1 Like

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by Rozaytee: 12:35am On Jun 25, 2018
ClassRep001:
And this is news right?

is like ur generation is mad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"My Boyfriend Handed Me This Immediately After Sex, I Am Losing My Mind" - Lady / D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) / Sexiest Nollywood Actors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.