Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool (137079 Views)

How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third / Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by SirBunky85(m): 7:18am On Jun 25, 2018
Tolexander:
This ain't an occurrence to joke with

Drown in a pool?
That was so costly for Dbanj to have done with the baby.
I don't know why u pple keep replying DAT idiot.
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by Slimmacho: 7:20am On Jun 25, 2018
Slimmacho:
ILLUMINATI RITUAL TIMES
Not all members of the Illuminati participate in rituals regularly. Some attend only sporadically. Few would attend every ritual listed below. In addition to the rituals listed below the Illuminati calls special meetings to open up new Temple sites, a
mimicue post=68794416:

It’s not going to be easy for them, it’s a critical phase for the couples , this child wasn’t sick , the child drowned , an infant for that matter , so much for negligence, guilty conscience will be all over them, at this moment they will be throwing blames at each other , it will have a strong impact on the relationship as a couple . It’s a really painful experience . They have to be extra strong to pull themselves together as a couple not to talk of start having babies again immediately
nd other special meetings. There are coven level rituals and then hierarchy levels of rituals. As a child grows up at age 3, 9. 13, 16, and 19 he or she will face certain rituals that pertain to oaths, initiations, vows. Hie child must pass certain tests along the way. Failure may result in death. Birthdays are "celebrated" by what normal people describe as Satanic Ahuse. [Vol. 2 on the Illuminati will cover deeper about Illuminati rituals.] In addition to what is below full moons and eclipses arc causes fur rituals. The jewish sabbath from sunset Friday to sunset Saturday is observed. Every 28 years is a special communion year with Satan called the Feast of the Beast (its been called other festival names too.) The major rituals are in caps. Before a major ritual occurs, Illuminati members may spend days in preparatory rituals. II your neighbor is in the Illuminati, chances are high he’ll be gone from home in the evening(s) around Beltaine, Lammas, and All Hallow’s Eve. Those in the Illuminati who have Multiple Personalities will have different alters (personalities) for different rituals.
Date
Jan. 1 Jan. 7 Jan, 17
Jan. 2(1 Jan. 26
Feb. 2 Feb. 25
Mar. 1 Mar. 211 1st Full Moon after Mar. 21
Mar. 24 Apr. 25 Apr. 26-30 Apr. 30 May 1
June 21
June 23

The poor kid died 23, Dbang was awaILLUMINATI RITUAL TIMES
Not all members of the Illuminati participate in rituals regularly. Some attend only sporadically. Few would attend every ritual listed below. In addition to the rituals listed below the Illuminati calls special meetings to open up new Temple sites, and other special meetings. There are coven level rituals and then hierarchy levels of rituals. As a child grows up at age 3, 9. 13, 16, and 19 he or she will face certain rituals that pertain to oaths, initiations, vows. Hie child must pass certain tests along the way. Failure may result in death. Birthdays are "celebrated" by what normal people describe as Satanic Ahuse. [Vol. 2 on the Illuminati will cover deeper about Illuminati rituals.] In addition to what is below full moons and eclipses arc causes fur rituals. The jewish sabbath from sunset Friday to sunset Saturday is observed. Every 28 years is a special communion year with Satan called the Feast of the Beast (its been called other festival names too.) The major rituals are in caps. Before a major ritual occurs, Illuminati members may spend days in preparatory rituals. II your neighbor is in the Illuminati, chances are high he’ll be gone from home in the evening(s) around Beltaine, Lammas, and All Hallow’s Eve. Those in the Illuminati who have Multiple Personalities will have different alters (personalities) for different rituals.
Date
Jan. 1 Jan. 7 Jan, 17
Jan. 2(1 Jan. 26
Feb. 2 Feb. 25
June 21
June 23

mimicue:

It’s not going to be easy for them, it’s a critical phase for the couples , this child wasn’t sick , the child drowned , an infant for that matter , so much for negligence, guilty conscience will be all over them, at this moment they will be throwing blames at each other , it will have a strong impact on the relationship as a couple . It’s a really painful experience . They have to be extra strong to pull themselves together as a couple not to talk of start having babies again immediately
Deltayankeeboi:
I weep for you. You deserve the condolence even more than the dead kid. May God deliver you from your slavery.
Slimmacho:
ILLUMINATI RITUAL TIMES
Not all members of the Illuminati participate in rituals regularly. Some attend only sporadically. Few would attend every ritual listed below. In addition to the rituals listed below the Illuminati calls special meetings to open up new Temple sites, and other special meetings. There are coven level rituals and then hierarchy levels of rituals. As a child grows up at age 3, 9. 13, 16, and 19 he or she will face certain rituals that pertain to oaths, initiations, vows. Hie child must pass certain tests along the way. Failure may result in death. Birthdays are "celebrated" by what normal people describe as Satanic Ahuse. [Vol. 2 on the Illuminati will cover deeper about Illuminati rituals.] In addition to what is below full moons and eclipses arc causes fur rituals. The jewish sabbath from sunset Friday to sunset Saturday is observed. Every 28 years is a special communion year with Satan called the Feast of the Beast (its been called other festival names too.) The major rituals are in caps. Before a major ritual occurs, Illuminati members may spend days in preparatory rituals. II your neighbor is in the Illuminati, chances are high he’ll be gone from home in the evening(s) around Beltaine, Lammas, and All Hallow’s Eve. Those in the Illuminati who have Multiple Personalities will have different alters (personalities) for different rituals.
Date
Jan. 1 Jan. 7 Jan, 17
Jan. 2(1 Jan. 26
Feb. 2 Feb. 25
June 21
June 23
Deltayankeeboi:
I weep for you. You deserve the condolence even more than the dead kid. May God deliver you from your slavery.
Slimmacho:
ILLUMINATI RITUAL TIMES
Date
Jan. 1 Jan. 7 Jan, 17
Jan. 2(1 Jan. 26
Feb. 2 Feb. 25
June 21
June 23

The poor kid died 23
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by Neoteny(m): 7:26am On Jun 25, 2018
solasoulmusic:
I sincerely hope it is not true

Really?

You think the father is just pulling your legs?

All those condolences are for the lols?

Like a man is so bored he'd fake his son's death?

Smh.
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by NoToPile: 7:29am On Jun 25, 2018
Just scrolling through FP and I just saw this my heart almost skipped a beat. Only God can console them.

For those saying it's due to carelessness Hmmm it's better not to trade blames but t then a pool right inside the house is one kain.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by friendl: 7:30am On Jun 25, 2018
Which kind carelessness be this ?which kind thing be this ?l wonder the pain of losing a child
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by Neoteny(m): 7:30am On Jun 25, 2018
Slimmacho:

The poor kid died 23, Dbang was awaILLUMINATI RITUAL TIMES
Date
Jan. 1 Jan. 7 Jan, 17
Jan. 2(1 Jan. 26
Feb. 2 Feb. 25
June 21
June 23

The poor kid died 23

Fukk off with your gibberish, you delusional fool.

You're not impressing anyone with this crap
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by oweman: 7:39am On Jun 25, 2018
How could a year old be in a swimming pool ? This story must be fake .
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 25, 2018
This is saddening .I can't begin to imagine the "if only " going through the head of the couple especially the mother.I hope they pull through this as a couple as the death of a child can put a strain on a marriage especially if one of the couple perceives the other to be at fault regarding the cause of death. I pray they pull through this and come out stronger.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by maasoap(m): 7:41am On Jun 25, 2018
BrutusOj:
What took a 1year old boy to a pool?

Parents' carelessness.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by jibs4lv(m): 7:47am On Jun 25, 2018
ClassRep001:
He's Dead!!!

Rest in peace pretty boy.

I guess your dad is starting to pay back after all the fame he acquired from illuminanti few years ago.

Nothing from the devil goes for free.
You may sound stupid but at the same time , some sense seems to be in your write up as well though but what do I know sa.

rip young man!

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by fkelly(m): 7:47am On Jun 25, 2018
What a sacrifice
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:57am On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

You just want me to send you to your generations this morning abi. Oloriburuku omo irankiran. Somebody will be on it's own lane and idiots like you will just decide to hawk gala in go slow for that person. Must you quote someone? Is there an award for quoting? Can't you just mind your business abi se emi ni mo se e ni? Am I the cause of your bitterness? If you quote me again, Sopona lo ma pa e not just you, gbogbo Iran e.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by TheAlchemist: 8:03am On Jun 25, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Everything done in secret. . . . Will be exposed.
He is on IG announcing already? undecided

Fishy couplee. . . . Fishy marriage. . . Fishy pregnancy. . . . Fishy death.

An infant by a POOL all by himself? undecided WHERE? shocked
In Nigeria or ? ? ?

There is just something about this Dbanj that does not feel right.

The truth will be buried with the “boy”. No DNA test necessary to determine the real father of the boy.

100% chance Dbanj ain’t the dad. kiss

R.I.P. little one.

Do you know something that we dont know
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by wink2015(m): 8:09am On Jun 25, 2018
HUMAN CARELESSNESS!

HUMAN NEGLIGENCE!

HUMAN RECKLESSNESS!

Celebrities spent half of the day posting messages on social media finding little time for their ward!

This is a lesson to other parents to be more observant, more watchful upon their kids especially during the toddler years.

As toddlers are little gregarious during this time. They want to touch everything touchable. infact they are learning by so doing.

But mothers most especially must be by their kids as the child spend more time with the mother than the father who often go to work to pursue money as the family bread winner.

My thought, heart and prayer goes to the Dbanj family.

MAY THE GOOD LORD CONSOLE YOU.

It is not easy but take heart.

Rest in Peace, in Jesus Name!

1 Like

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by Deltayankeeboi: 8:12am On Jun 25, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:

You just want me to send you to your generations this morning abi. Oloriburuku omo irankiran. Somebody will be on it's own lane and idiots like you will just decide to hawk gala in go slow for that person. Must you quote someone? Is there an award for quoting? Can't you just mind your business abi se emi ni mo se e ni? Am I the cause of your bitterness? If you quote me again, Sopona lo ma pa e not just you, gbogbo Iran e.
I thought as much. Your foolishness knows no bound. You are a slave of yourself. You need to loose those chains holding you and be free. Take my advice or leave it.
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by cytell56: 8:18am On Jun 25, 2018
stane007:
Nigerian singer, D'banj has suffered a shocking loss, a year after he welcomed his son he christened Daniel III with his wife Didi. 

According to insiders, Daniel reportedly drowned in a pool yesterday. A quick check on D'banj's Instagram page showed beautiful photos of his father and son moment with Daniel. 

While we still await a statement from the singer, it should be recalled that he held a secret wedding with his girlfriend Didi, at a low key ceremony both in Lagos and Abuja.

https://lailasnews.com/dbanj-reportedly-loses-his-son/

Did I hear you say 1Yr!!! His parents need to be attested. What is a 1yr old doing by the pool?
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by cyrus1992(m): 8:22am On Jun 25, 2018
ClassRep001:
He's Dead!!!

I guess your dad is starting to pay back after all the fame he acquired from illuminanti few years ago.

Oga, is it the illuminati you initiated him into.
Or the one, you introduced him into.
I swear, its because of gullible Nigerians like you that always believes the slightest nonsense, that buhari would end up being voted in as president again.
Oga, abeg receive sense.
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by atanda247: 8:42am On Jun 25, 2018
[quote author=ClassRep001 post=68789448]He's Dead!!!

guys see mischief [quote author=ClassRep001 post=68789448]He's Dead!!!

guys see mischief
[quote author=ClassRep001 post=68789448]He's Dead!!!

guys see mischief
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by KanwuliaExtra: 8:45am On Jun 25, 2018
Frankiss44:

Sorry to say this.. But you are a FOOL

Why? wink
Because I have an investigative mind? wink
You are THE M0R0N because like most SHYTE-HOLE brains, you do not think!
I have questions for Bangalee o!
If you don’t, please move to one corner! kiss

Dbanj is FISHY! Simple.
Now, go to the same pool and drown so your father can mourn you on Facebook! kiss
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by dailystar: 8:52am On Jun 25, 2018
BIOGRAPHY, PROFILE, HISTORY OF LINEO DIDI KILGROW HERE: https://dailymedia.com.ng/who-is-lineo-didi-kilgrow-biography-profile-history-of-singer-dbanjs-wife-lineo-didi-kilgrow/

Who Is Daniel D'Third ? Full Details How Nigerian singer, D'banj Son Daniel D'Third Drowns & Dies Inside Swimming Pool Here: https://dailymedia.com.ng/who-is-daniel-dthird-nigerian-singer-dbanj-son-is-dead-daniel-dthird-drowns-dies-inside-swimming-pool/

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by alexhl(m): 8:52am On Jun 25, 2018
God! So sad.... Rip Daniel
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by KanwuliaExtra: 8:52am On Jun 25, 2018
TheAlchemist:

Do you know something that we dont know

Just an intuitive feeling.
People grieve differently, but my gut feeling tells me there is more to this tragedy.
I do not know, but something is wrong somewhere.
He needs to explain to the world how this poor boy died.

Which pool? Abi na bath tub? undecided
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by micxwell(m): 8:56am On Jun 25, 2018
lostluggage:
shocked while i hope there's no truth to this.. It is however an infamous height of carelessness to allow a 1 year old by the pool
Seriously. The first question I asked was 'is Dbanj and his wife mad/stupid". They are careless if this is true. I assume they"ll probably have a maid/nanny all of them put together. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by Bruno3000(m): 8:57am On Jun 25, 2018
ClassRep001:
He's Dead!!!

GOD BLESS U JOOR. U R SPIRITUALLY AWAKE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by donbenie(m): 8:59am On Jun 25, 2018
ClassRep001:
He's Dead!!!

You're an 1diot,I hope when someone close to you dies you will still get mind to be writing all these rubbish you're posting..evil child of an evil mother,F00L..#SPITSONYOU
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by erico2k2(m): 9:02am On Jun 25, 2018
stane007:
Nigerian singer, D'banj has suffered a shocking loss, a year after he welcomed his son he christened Daniel III with his wife Didi. 

According to insiders, Daniel reportedly drowned in a pool yesterday. A quick check on D'banj's Instagram page showed beautiful photos of his father and son moment with Daniel. 

While we still await a statement from the singer, it should be recalled that he held a secret wedding with his girlfriend Didi, at a low key ceremony both in Lagos and Abuja.

https://lailasnews.com/dbanj-reportedly-loses-his-son/

No parent should ever bury their kids, it would be a big lie if anyone says they know how he feels unless they have lost their own kid in same way!, What a tragic event. I remember the days around the 80s when a prominent man in my town the KBO lost two of his kids in a swimming pool in his yard.
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by femo86(m): 9:10am On Jun 25, 2018
If you know, you know

RIP Child

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by newslifeop: 9:32am On Jun 25, 2018
ohh
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by koffsman(m): 9:40am On Jun 25, 2018
aguizm:
Shut up,shut up again mr hypocrite. How many poor and orphaned children have you given a kobo before or you felt pity for.Cos dis one is dbanj's son you come here the form mr nice guy.Visit children ward of any government hospital and see kids suffering and dieing daily due to lack of money and poor medical facilities, ohh their lives don't matter because their parents are poor and nt celebs abi? U d curse another man that spoke the truth because of dbanj that doesn't know or care a bout ur existence. Foolish Asslicker.
I wud av love to respond to u back in such manner but I think I sudnt and I sense u are a very bitter human come to ikeja check Ow many people I have helper the records are there I can give you numbers of families u can call u don't need to post it out that I did this I did that u are just a scallywag that lacks proper home training even in the Bible it's written when we see those that are mourning we sud mourn with them and also when we see those rejoicing we sud rejoice with them I have work to do so I will rest my case here mean while u can argue with your fone or jump into the lagoon for all I care
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by steefi07: 9:44am On Jun 25, 2018
ClassRep001:
He's Dead!!!

Terrible statement May God forgive you
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by cyprex: 9:47am On Jun 25, 2018
This is unbelievable and painful.
May God comfort DBanj and his family
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 25, 2018
Neoteny:

Really?

You think the father is just pulling your legs?

All those condolences are for the lols?

Like a man is so bored he'd fake his son's death?

Smh.

No it’s the worst that can happen to anyone so i reacted the way I would disbelief and shock

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"My Boyfriend Handed Me This Immediately After Sex, I Am Losing My Mind" - Lady / D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) / Sexiest Nollywood Actors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.