Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,953 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Tomboy Weds Her Lover (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Tomboy Weds Her Lover (Photos) (41305 Views)

Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) / Lady Weds Her Man Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) / Physically Challenged Lady Lecturer Weds Her Man, Photos Go Viral (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tomboy Weds Her Lover (Photos) by Mrceejay: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2018
Remember the boyish-girl from LAUTECH female football team, always bouncing around like jabulani ball. congrats to her sha
Re: Tomboy Weds Her Lover (Photos) by zimbolaa(m): 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
Austema:

yea, you are schooling there or you are through?

I'm through bros. Are you there still?
Re: Tomboy Weds Her Lover (Photos) by Mrceejay: 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
Serving now
Re: Tomboy Weds Her Lover (Photos) by MrOwonikoko: 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
essy1:

wetin consign u

cheesy grin so u be lesbian?

Children of nowadays sef

Re: Tomboy Weds Her Lover (Photos) by crispus09(m): 8:51am On Aug 03, 2018
I know this lady her name is Abbey she stay in Chicago hostel near my hostel when I was in school (lautech) even her husband is well know person to me coz we play snooker together many times in (yoaco) that time, only lautech student or graduate will understand me.

if you 're a lautech graduate quote me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reverend Amos Dibie Marries Ethel Ojakovo In Delta (Wedding Photos) / Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan / Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.