Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) (49666 Views)

Tomboy Weds Her Lover (Photos) / Lady Weds Her Man Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) / Physically Challenged Lady Lecturer Weds Her Man, Photos Go Viral (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by AlphLukau: 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
Checkout the Lovely wedding Pictures of Dainty Archibong , A Nigerian Blogger and the Owner of Darc Trips , As she marries her lovely Oyinbo Husband In Grand Style.

Source : https://www.instagram.com/Girlen_qay/

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Bithub: 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
There's an energy gap between the both of them she needs to fix. Op what's up with using the moniker AlphLukau?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Beremx(f): 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
Omo see that spray gun!! cheesy

Money is good. Happy married life to the couple

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 6:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
Kongratulations to dhem boat grin
If you no get moni hide ya face

Am sure every guy on nairaland will die to see this girl smile at them. Beautiful smile

18 Likes

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Officialgarri: 6:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
For a while, I've been trying to wrap my head around the word used in the topic... Can anyone help me?

22 Likes

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by overdrive(m): 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
Nna see the oyibo dey spray dollars.

2 Likes

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by 1stHooligan(m): 6:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
That guy up there leaking classified info should be very careful... A woman most not have that much power

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
Congratulations to them

2 Likes

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Tomoyayi(m): 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
Officialgarri:
For a while, I've been trying to wrap my head around the word used in the topic... Can anyone help me?

Typo

2 Likes

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by OiOi: 7:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Congratulations to them
hey sweetie...

1 Like

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Lynx001: 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
OiOi:
hey sweetie...
Heyyyyyy smiley
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by OiOi: 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
Houseofglam7:

Heyyyyyy smiley
hows the week starting off.. Hope the sun isn't too harsh on you.
I know you're glam7 but can you be my one and only glam
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Geminita1(f): 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
shocked see dollars, God punish naira.

If your man is not white, you are still single.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by nnamanirr: 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
Geminita1:

If your man is not white, you are still singe.
is that you on ur dp?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
OiOi:
hows the week starting off.. Hope the sun isn't too harsh on you.
I know you're glam7 but can you be my one and only glam
Smooth talker....I see ya kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by 1stKing: 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
Geminita1:

your mum didnt marry a white Man. Why?

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by maya007: 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2019
D kinda grammar am seeing here eh 'weed' 'boat' its is well o
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by VanGap: 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Oluwatosean(m): 3:14am On Nov 20, 2019
CLICK
They actually look good together....
Congrats to them

Buh is that $100 bill that dude shooting out from that gun??
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by MetaPhysical: 3:33am On Nov 20, 2019
Osha'gbo ni won "weed".

Okobo, Oni sokuso!
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Iscoalarcon: 6:33am On Nov 20, 2019
Officialgarri:
local op is high on some cheap Osogbo weed grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by femi4: 8:48am On Nov 20, 2019
We don't know her here in Ouagadougou
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by VanGun: 10:52am On Nov 20, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2019
Geminita1:

Lol grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by NwaAmaikpe: 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
shocked

So of all the fit, able-bodied Ukanafun boys, this is the man who stole her heart because he is white.

There is a school of thought that believes that any Nigerian girl resident in Nigeria that marries a whiteman is a runsgirl.

It may be wrong to belong to that school, but that thought is very correct.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
Fine man
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by MEDA1: 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
congrats
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by UNCL3(m): 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2019
everybody dey fyn visa
congrats tho

1 Like

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by joey150(m): 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2019
What does Oyinbo even mean?

Isn't there a better term to use?

4 Likes

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by cococandy(f): 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
Beautiful young man cool

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Peacock Themed Wedding In Lagos (photos) / Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding / The Expression On This Lady's Face As She Sprays Money Is Priceless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.