Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Body Of Messi Fan Who Left Suicide Note At Home Found In Kerala River . - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Body Of Messi Fan Who Left Suicide Note At Home Found In Kerala River . (1142 Views)

Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham / Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found / Real Madrid’s Social Accounts Hacked – Hacker; A Die-hard Messi Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Body Of Messi Fan Who Left Suicide Note At Home Found In Kerala River . by Krissjones: 11:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
A hardcore Lionel Messi fan, who went missing on June 21, hours after Argentina's 3-0 loss to Croatia, was found dead near Illikkal Bridge in Kottayam, Kerala on Sunday.

According to reports, 30-year-old Dinu Joseph had left a suicide note in his bedroom that said, “I have nothing else left to watch in this world. I am going to the unfathomable depth of death. Nobody else is responsible for my death.”
Apparently, he had bought a new Argentina jersey just before Messi's high intensity match against Croatia and 3-0 drubbing in the end turned out to be too much for him to handle.

Dinu was last seen by his mother around midnight when he was watching the match. Accoridng to reports, Ayarkunnam police station house officer Anil Kumar V S said, a sniffer dog, which was brought to Alex’s house in Arumanoor village, had traced his scent to the banks of nearby Meenachil river.

Kerala is famous for its football fever which goes to another level around the World Cup time as you find crazy football fans sporting the jersey of their favourite teams with their faces painted in those colours.

Teams such as Brazin, Argentina, England and France have fans associations even in hinterlands of the state. Huge flex boards with photos of star players or teams have come up everywhere in the state.

The news of the death broke on Sunday, co-incidentally it was also Messi’s birthday. The Argentine skipper turned 31 and is two days away from the featuring in one of the most crucial games for Argentina. Having drawn and lost a game each, Argentina to stay alive in the World Cup have to defeat Nigeria on Tuesday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW2J4IMeq1U

Lalasticlala mynd44 Semid4lyfe

Re: Body Of Messi Fan Who Left Suicide Note At Home Found In Kerala River . by JoyAda1234(f): 11:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
How could you have done this to yourself ,howw??
Re: Body Of Messi Fan Who Left Suicide Note At Home Found In Kerala River . by GoldenCircle: 11:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
There is absolutely nothing wrong with what he did anyone who criticises him is a penaldo fan every single messi/barcelona fan should be willing to lay down there lives for the god,this is a true Messi fan not all those plastics who say they love him but aren't willing to die for him I salute this guy and would do the exact same thing if it ever came to it in a heartbeat.
Re: Body Of Messi Fan Who Left Suicide Note At Home Found In Kerala River . by psychologist(m): 12:06am On Jun 25, 2018
This could be murder for all I care, I don't trust all this penaldo fans 1 bit undecided
Re: Body Of Messi Fan Who Left Suicide Note At Home Found In Kerala River . by NDUVOICE(m): 12:32am On Jun 25, 2018
GoldenCircle:
There is absolutely nothing wrong with what he did anyone who criticises him is a penaldo fan every single messi/barcelona fan should be willing to lay down there lives for the god,this is a true Messi fan not all those plastics who say they love him but aren't willing to die for him I salute this guy and would do the exact same thing if it ever came to it in a heartbeat.

Oya go die your own join make we see. Mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: Body Of Messi Fan Who Left Suicide Note At Home Found In Kerala River . by Temptee101(m): 12:50am On Jun 25, 2018
If he was to be messi and messi, him, will messi do the same?

Mumu

His discomposing body should be killed the second time
Re: Body Of Messi Fan Who Left Suicide Note At Home Found In Kerala River . by clevvermind(m): 4:26am On Jun 25, 2018
GoldenCircle:
It is pure foolishness to die this way. This can never happen in 9ja.
Re: Body Of Messi Fan Who Left Suicide Note At Home Found In Kerala River . by blessedvisky(m): 6:30am On Jun 25, 2018
Confusion is when this blogger called a 30 yr old man "The Young Boy"

Stupidity is when some people above somehow managed to drag Ronaldo into this

2 Likes

Re: Body Of Messi Fan Who Left Suicide Note At Home Found In Kerala River . by czarina(f): 7:06am On Jun 25, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked So people can be fanatical like that?
Re: Body Of Messi Fan Who Left Suicide Note At Home Found In Kerala River . by Olumax3028: 7:47am On Jun 25, 2018
Hmmm... He should have waited to see the last game. That was foolishness, what if Argentina later qualified and go on to win the world cup?

Nigeria will need this Woman again if we are to win against Argentina.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efBeYtOmGKk
Re: Body Of Messi Fan Who Left Suicide Note At Home Found In Kerala River . by Lordcenturion2(m): 10:53am On Jun 25, 2018
Olumax3028:
Hmmm... He should have waited to see the last game. That was foolishness, what if Argentina later qualified and go on to win the world cup?

Nigeria will need this Woman again if we are to win against Argentina.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efBeYtOmGKk

Uhnm
Re: Body Of Messi Fan Who Left Suicide Note At Home Found In Kerala River . by FoolishBoy419: 10:57am On Jun 25, 2018
Is that one in your picture a young boy?Messi is simply having a bad season just like that arrogant fool who has had series of poor seasons. Just that the media is unfair to Messi, waiting for the slightest opportunity to criticize him.
Re: Body Of Messi Fan Who Left Suicide Note At Home Found In Kerala River . by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 25, 2018
GoldenCircle:
i told you weed is not for boys grin

Re: Body Of Messi Fan Who Left Suicide Note At Home Found In Kerala River . by johnmartus(m): 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
His parents should sue messi for murderer.

(1) (Reply)

What Would The Scoreline Had Been If We Faced France Today? / france will win the wcup / Revealed: UEFA 2019 Player Of The Year Awards Final Shortlist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.