Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

New Leaked Feature Of Galaxy S10 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Leaked Feature Of Galaxy S10 (655 Views)

Why Are Most Nigerians Not Using The Face Unlock Feature Of Their Smartphones ? / Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 / Samsung To Produce 100,000 Units Of Galaxy X Foldable Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Leaked Feature Of Galaxy S10 by Jaylinksone: 1:01am On Jun 25, 2018
We are expecting the galaxy Note 9 to debut it best this year just few months for that to happen.While we wait for that we have been hearing that galaxy s10 is also steaming which some of there spec leaked online although we are yet to hear from Sung official.See the New Feature of Galaxy S10 and make sure you share your comment>>>>>[url] https://www.linkslogs.com/2018/06/more-of-samsung-galaxy-s10-leaked-online.html[/url]
Re: New Leaked Feature Of Galaxy S10 by MarkWayne89: 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
So far what I got from the "leak" is that it has 3 cameras. Not much to speculate but I hope there's more MEATY features.
Re: New Leaked Feature Of Galaxy S10 by Mofpearl: 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
Thinking of Galaxy S10 this time around is too early and as many of us are willing to see more of Galaxy work,more rumor has also surface online about some spec on Galaxy S10,i think this is going too fast.Previously on logs,we already mentioned some leaked parts of this Galaxy S10 but the fact is that we are yet to see features of this device to be highlight by the company yet folks keep making the anticipating device to become more real by showing leaked parts like photos on internet.

The Galaxy 10 can be subjected to be one of those device that's current having new features just like iPhone X Plus which has been announced to come with three lens but looking around there's new leaked upgrade from Sung to the S10.Galaxy S10 is coming with three lens camera just like i mentioned with that of iPhone.

More of Samsung Galaxy S10 Leaked Online

Bring Galaxy S9 in between the Galaxy S10,the G S10 is in separate inches unlike the Galaxy S9 but the S10 and S10 plus is also in the same inches which is 5.8 inches and 6.3.Galaxy S9 and S9 plus always goes with 5.8 inches and 6.2 respectively.Talking about those flagship device from different company that has leap out three lens of a thing,Galaxy S10 can be counted as one of the because iPhone has already claimed the lens now Samsung is been leaked to join them.

We should know that revealing more of the Galaxy S9 is likely to be the Galaxy S10 because the G S10 features is extracted by the Galaxy S9 which already act the predecessor.The phone should give us plenty of clues about what to expect from the Galaxy S10, though at the moment we're not expecting Samsung to include an in-display fingerprint sensor on the Note.

From OP's link
Re: New Leaked Feature Of Galaxy S10 by Mofpearl: 6:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
Really excited about the Samsung Galaxy S10! The S9 seems awesome based on the reviews, so I am hoping that the s10 is going to be even better.

(1) (Reply)

How To Update Samsung Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge To Android 8 Oreo. / . / Iphone XS – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.