Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

These Are Best 10 Chinese Phones Money Can Buy At The Moment. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / These Are Best 10 Chinese Phones Money Can Buy At The Moment. (36880 Views)

Lithuania Urges People To Throw Away Chinese Phones / Some Chinese Phones Are Shipping With Money-stealing Malware(tecno) / Top 5 Best Chinese Phones For Under $100(47k Naira) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are Best 10 Chinese Phones Money Can Buy At The Moment. by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 28, 2018
gadgetsngs:

Yiu obviously have some points, but anything is possible in this new era, innovations are on everyday. YOU can mot be so certain sammy wont make a notched phone, mind you they already patented a design that points towards that, so let watch out

Why would Samsung make a notched phone when they used the same notch to diss apple for the iPhone X. Or have u not watched the advert with the notch haircut? If Samsung make a notched phone then it means they have swallowed their own vomit.

Watch the Samsung advert below and tell me Sammy will embrace the notch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qhW1sDPHYI

Re: These Are Best 10 Chinese Phones Money Can Buy At The Moment. by donbenie(m): 11:09am On Jun 28, 2018
eezeribe:
All these China phone makers especially Xiomi and Huawei should learn to do low budget phones if they want to compete favorably in Africa, especially Nigeria; because that is the only selling point for such brands in Nigeria...
They should ask tecno and infinix, their highest selling models are
all below the 60k mark...
With the stereotype associated with iPhone and Samsung, it
would be hard for someone to dish out 100k to buy a Chinese
brand,when that amount would get you a good deal from the iPhone and Samsung families...
For every Mediatek cr@p Tecno and Infinix comes up with at every price point,Xiaomi has a Snapdragon device 10x better in ALL aspects..
The recently introduced Infinix Note 5 Pro with Mediatek MTK 6763T with ANTUTU score of 65094 at 85k is a case in point..at THAT price you'll get the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro with Snapdragon 636 with ANTUTU score 112655 complete with 4 Flagship grade Cortex A73 CORES,a phone a Million Times better than the Infinix Note 5 Pro in ALL aspects..
Nigerians need to open their eyes to other possibilities on how to spend their hard earned money wisely and realise these people are taking them for a ride..
Re: These Are Best 10 Chinese Phones Money Can Buy At The Moment. by ZinoC10: 11:36am On Jun 28, 2018
Lovexme:

Most of these OEMs have low budget phones that are on par with the best from Tecno, Infinix, et al. Nigerians are blinded by the Megapixels they are enticed with by Tecno and Infinix without knowing the quality of a camera isn't just on the Megapixels it comes with.

Xiaomi has some phones around the 60k mark. People should learn to expand their horizons.

Thank you bro for that megapixels statement. IPhone X's selfie camera is 7MP and it's among the very best.

1 Like

Re: These Are Best 10 Chinese Phones Money Can Buy At The Moment. by RenzoFunds(m): 11:44am On Jun 28, 2018
No. 8
But you should also tag their prices in the market.

All the same thanks for the info
Re: These Are Best 10 Chinese Phones Money Can Buy At The Moment. by Abkhmbbs: 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
eezeribe:
All these China phone makers especially Xiomi and Huawei should learn to do low budget phones if they want to compete favorably in Africa, especially Nigeria; because that is the only selling point for such brands in Nigeria...
They should ask tecno and infinix, their highest selling models are
all below the 60k mark...
With the stereotype associated with iPhone and Samsung, it
would be hard for someone to dish out 100k to buy a Chinese
brand,when that amount would get you a good deal from the iPhone and Samsung families...

Lol.

Nigerians are just blind, Dasoll!

It's a human trait to be afraid of sth new but that of Nigerians is on another level. They've been utterly enslaved by Tecno and Infinix. Gionee even still has a good international presence. Tecno and Infinix are robbing us. There was a time there was a campaign against China dumping their poor quality things (which they can't make use of) in Africa, especially Nigeria.

That's exactly what Tecno and Infinix are doing. They're "tech dumping" and robbing us at the same time. Haven't you ever thought of the fact that these so called "Chinese" phones aren't even being used in China? I'm not sure Chinese even know those names. They're made specifically for Nigeria (cos we're technologically naive). You can't even find them on GSM arena.

Lemme tell you sth, when Samsung manufactures a phone of 4 GB RAM and 64 GB for the world, they make a 6 or 8 GB RAM variant with 128 or 256 GB internal memory for the Chinese market. That's because the tech market of China has matured that they need to up their game to compete there. Chinese can never buy the likes of Tecno for their primary school child sef.

Nigerians just need to wake up. Xiaomi has phones starting from 30k to as much as 250k, like the Samsungs and Apples.

A friend of mine bought Xiaomi Mi Max 2 for 79k. It has a 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front facing camera. He took pictures with his phone and one of the new Tecno Camon phones (the one with 26 MP or so) and the difference was clear. The Xiaomi produced a much better image.

Nigerians are too ignorant about tech, they think it's only the megapixels of a camera that determines is quality (not caring about the aperture size and other things), they think it's the RAM that determines performance and battery capacity determines battery life (not knowing that a good processor will manage power better and will use your RAM more efficiently). They don't know what Qualcomm snapdragon or Mediatek means.

Nigerians just need to wake up. I hope I'll be able to help them do so
Re: These Are Best 10 Chinese Phones Money Can Buy At The Moment. by chikago1: 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
TechCapon:
The pop-up camera is the only solution to removing the notch at the top of the phone, that's why I said Apple may release pop-up cameras in the future. I agree with you on the Oppo FIND X. Its the most beautiful phone on the list
Or they should develop in screen selfie cameras
Re: These Are Best 10 Chinese Phones Money Can Buy At The Moment. by Jaguntemmy(m): 5:23am On Jun 29, 2018
hisgrace090:

You mean as in Nigerian stores, where?
Pointek stores, Spar: park and shop
You will find them in computer village
Or contact me

1 Like

Re: These Are Best 10 Chinese Phones Money Can Buy At The Moment. by hisgrace090: 6:40am On Jun 29, 2018
Jaguntemmy:

Pointek stores, Spar: park and shop
You will find them in computer village
Or contact me

Thank you!
Re: These Are Best 10 Chinese Phones Money Can Buy At The Moment. by yak(m): 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
ABDULSODEEQ:
OP!!! Where can I get OnePlus 6 in Nigeria!!! The phone is mad!!!!!!

madt phone. it's not available in any store. u can only get it online

1 Like

Re: These Are Best 10 Chinese Phones Money Can Buy At The Moment. by opera1(m): 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
One plus 6 is a super machine but d price no be here ooooo oooooo.
Re: These Are Best 10 Chinese Phones Money Can Buy At The Moment. by opera1(m): 9:29am On Jun 30, 2018
Pls who are the Tested, Trusted, reliable and dependable sellers of Xiaomi on Nairaland? Coz "This is Nigeria"
Re: These Are Best 10 Chinese Phones Money Can Buy At The Moment. by Ejadike(m): 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2018
TECNO Camon X is good. Nice and affordable device
Re: These Are Best 10 Chinese Phones Money Can Buy At The Moment. by Ejadike(m): 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2018
Abkhmbbs:

Lol.

Nigerians are just blind, Dasoll!

It's a human trait to be afraid of sth new but that of Nigerians is on another level. They've been utterly enslaved by Tecno and Infinix. Gionee even still has a good international presence. Tecno and Infinix are robbing us. There was a time there was a campaign against China dumping their poor quality things (which they can't make use of) in Africa, especially Nigeria.

That's exactly what Tecno and Infinix are doing. They're "tech dumping" and robbing us at the same time. Haven't you ever thought of the fact that these so called "Chinese" phones aren't even being used in China? I'm not sure Chinese even know those names. They're made specifically for Nigeria (cos we're technologically naive). You can't even find them on GSM arena.

Lemme tell you sth, when Samsung manufactures a phone of 4 GB RAM and 64 GB for the world, they make a 6 or 8 GB RAM variant with 128 or 256 GB internal memory for the Chinese market. That's because the tech market of China has matured that they need to up their game to compete there. Chinese can never buy the likes of Tecno for their primary school child sef.

Nigerians just need to wake up. Xiaomi has phones starting from 30k to as much as 250k, like the Samsungs and Apples.

A friend of mine bought Xiaomi Mi Max 2 for 79k. It has a 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front facing camera. He took pictures with his phone and one of the new Tecno Camon phones (the one with 26 MP or so) and the difference was clear. The Xiaomi produced a much better image.

Nigerians are too ignorant about tech, they think it's only the megapixels of a camera that determines is quality (not caring about the aperture size and other things), they think it's the RAM that determines performance and battery capacity determines battery life (not knowing that a good processor will manage power better and will use your RAM more efficiently). They don't know what Qualcomm snapdragon or Mediatek means.

Nigerians just need to wake up. I hope I'll be able to help them do so
I totally understand what you're tryna point out but don't forget that there are some TECNO and Infinix flagship devices that are very good
Re: These Are Best 10 Chinese Phones Money Can Buy At The Moment. by saxby(f): 1:10am On Jul 01, 2018
yeah i think his list had a lot to do with specs, somewhat in the class of the phantom 8
tafat:
when you said the best chinese phones money can buy i expected to see tecno their cos thats a budget friendly brand, this brands you called are expensive na undecided
Re: These Are Best 10 Chinese Phones Money Can Buy At The Moment. by saxby(f): 1:11am On Jul 01, 2018
yep, the likes of the phantom 8 are there.
Ejadike:
I totally understand what you're tryna point out but don't forget that there are some TECNO and Infinix flagship devices that are very good
Re: These Are Best 10 Chinese Phones Money Can Buy At The Moment. by Abkhmbbs: 1:18am On Jul 07, 2018
Ejadike:

I'm not saying they're not good but they cost too much for what they offer.

I'm only saying you can get a Xiaomi phone, with better specs, with less money.

Most of them use average at best processors. People also often overlook thing like the audio chip that determines the quality of sound coming out of the headphone Jack. Don't think Samsung, Apple and Co. Are just collecting your money for no reason, they're using quality hardware. The very best.

1 Like

Re: These Are Best 10 Chinese Phones Money Can Buy At The Moment. by MrErudite(m): 7:54am On Jul 07, 2018
Xiaomi is a bae
Rocking my Redmi 5 plus ☺

1 Like

Re: These Are Best 10 Chinese Phones Money Can Buy At The Moment. by chicwoman(f): 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
LOL
You call these the best smartphones in the market while the marketshare says otherwise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TECNO Moves To 9th While Apple Slips To 4th In The List Of Top Smartphone Makers / Best Websites To Download Hd Symbian Games And Apps? / What You Don’t Know About MTN Android Phone S620 & S720i (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.