Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

If Only D'banj Saw This Comment 5 Weeks Ago� - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Only D'banj Saw This Comment 5 Weeks Ago� (3771 Views)

71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star / D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn / Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Only D'banj Saw This Comment 5 Weeks Ago� by trendysturvs(f): 9:40am On Jun 25, 2018
It's no longer news that Singer Dbanj and his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow lost their child Daniel yesterday. 5 weeks earlier, D'banj shared a video with his son walking by the side of his pool in his Ikoyi residence and a fan warned him about the dangers of having a pool around kids. If only he had seen it. Watch the video below:

https://tsb.com.ng/2018/06/if-only-dbanj-saw-this-comment-5-weeks-ago%f0%9f%99%8f/

Re: If Only D'banj Saw This Comment 5 Weeks Ago� by omamush(f): 9:41am On Jun 25, 2018
omg
Re: If Only D'banj Saw This Comment 5 Weeks Ago� by itspzpics(m): 9:47am On Jun 25, 2018
Dey will read this nah
Re: If Only D'banj Saw This Comment 5 Weeks Ago� by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 25, 2018
Hmm!
Re: If Only D'banj Saw This Comment 5 Weeks Ago� by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:13am On Jun 25, 2018
kiss
Re: If Only D'banj Saw This Comment 5 Weeks Ago� by Skinnienigga(m): 10:20am On Jun 25, 2018
Nigerians and how they jump into conclusion. Who exactly told yall that the little boy drowned in that pool? Abi na only swimming pool dem dey drown?

And many of you have already decided and judged them. May people not do same to yall oh.

Mtchewww.

3 Likes

Re: If Only D'banj Saw This Comment 5 Weeks Ago� by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 25, 2018
if its outside the country... they will probably be mourning the baby and getting ready for prison... oyibo sha

1 Like

Re: If Only D'banj Saw This Comment 5 Weeks Ago� by Metuh: 10:42am On Jun 25, 2018
Skinnienigga:
Nigerians and how they jump into conclusion. Who exactly told yall that the little boy drowned in that pool? Abi na only swimming pool dem dey drown?

And many of you have already decided and judged them. May people not do same to yall oh.

Mtchewww.
What's this one actually saying?

2 Likes

Re: If Only D'banj Saw This Comment 5 Weeks Ago� by CANDYDADDY(m): 10:52am On Jun 25, 2018
shocked
Re: If Only D'banj Saw This Comment 5 Weeks Ago� by kunleweb: 11:28am On Jun 25, 2018
Not just a pool indoors, perhaps he chills with the kid in/around the pool, and by so, you can imagine. Kids pick up things they see adults do
Re: If Only D'banj Saw This Comment 5 Weeks Ago� by nazablossom(f): 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
Skinnienigga:

Mtchewww.
whether he drown inside the pool or not, the fact remains that it's risky to have a swimming pool in your house without a barricade. You want to be comfortable at the detriment of your child's safety. To lose a child is a terrible thing especially in this manner. Their lives can never be the same again.

Rest in peace son.
Re: If Only D'banj Saw This Comment 5 Weeks Ago� by SarkinYarki: 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
nazablossom:
whether he drown inside the pool or not, the fact remains that it's risky to have a swimming pool in your house without a barricade. You want to be comfortable at the detriment of your child's safety. To lose a child is a terrible thing especially in this manner. Their lives can never be the same again.

Rest in peace son.

Of they are both not very strong this might be the beginning of the end of that wedding
Re: If Only D'banj Saw This Comment 5 Weeks Ago� by nazablossom(f): 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Of they are both not very strong this might be the beginning of the end of that wedding
I'm telling you. This is really terrible, I wish I can unsee the news.

1 Like

Re: If Only D'banj Saw This Comment 5 Weeks Ago� by Maxcollins042(m): 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
Someone should find out if this seer said anything about the Nigeria Vs Argentina game

1 Like

Re: If Only D'banj Saw This Comment 5 Weeks Ago� by Juleh01: 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2018
My Heartfelt condolence to D'banj
Re: If Only D'banj Saw This Comment 5 Weeks Ago� by delonnigeria: 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
Get your latest jobs in Nigeria, Gabon, Malawi and chad visit www.delon.ng
Re: If Only D'banj Saw This Comment 5 Weeks Ago� by Joephat(m): 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
Die na Die
Re: If Only D'banj Saw This Comment 5 Weeks Ago� by Dahvoo: 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
please guys, anybody that can help with some money am really broke right now
here is my account number 3 0 2 4 9 9 7 4 6 9
Re: If Only D'banj Saw This Comment 5 Weeks Ago� by maxtreme: 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
MusaIbrahim1:
if its outside the country... they will probably be mourning the baby and getting ready for prison... oyibo sha
Which kind oyinbo you dey talk o, prison for wetin, did they murder their own kid? Guy be sorry for them, stop saying wetin no real jare
Re: If Only D'banj Saw This Comment 5 Weeks Ago� by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
maxtreme:

Which kind oyinbo you dey talk o, prison for wetin, did they murder their own kid? Guy be sorry for them, stop saying wetin no real jare

bros, am telling you the truth.... Oyibo no dey play with this kain story.... Dbanj and the wife will be in court by now... its negligence oo
Re: If Only D'banj Saw This Comment 5 Weeks Ago� by SergiusOgun2019(m): 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
Re: If Only D'banj Saw This Comment 5 Weeks Ago� by SergiusOgun2019(m): 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
SLEEP ON KID.
My heartfelt condolence to Dbanj.
it hurts to lose someone especially when you truly loves and when he or she is your "own blood"

BARR, HON SERGIUS OSEASOCHIE OGUN FOR 2019
Re: If Only D'banj Saw This Comment 5 Weeks Ago� by naijacentric(m): 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
The pix where he was wearing black apparel wif his son by the pool i guess he was tellin us somefin about to happen. The same way the brotherhood gives a hint before dey come for their sacrifice.
Re: If Only D'banj Saw This Comment 5 Weeks Ago� by okwabayi(m): 11:45am On Nov 01, 2018
He did. He only assumed it was from a hater.

(1) (Reply)

Damilola Mike Bamiloye Shares Pre Wedding Shots Of His Younger Brother Joshua / If I Catch My Husband Cheating — Ini Edo / Would You Buy This Cosmetic Because Of This Beverly Osu’s Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.