Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

"Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User (48938 Views)

Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) / Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos / Woman Falls Into A Well And Dies While Running From A Scorpion In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User by PrettyCrystal: 9:48am On Jun 25, 2018
According to reports, a woman has been taken into custody after it was alleged she fell from the sky this morning in Sapele area of Delta state. An eyewitness and policeman, Ilechie Collins who claimed to have witness the said incident - said that it happened at the police barracks in the area - to the surprise of everyone present.

The police officer claimed to have witnessed the event for the first time in his life as the woman purportedly "landed from above" before she was taken into custody.

The police officer took to Facebook to share the shocking news as he wrote; Happening Now:This woman fell from the sky this morning in Sapele Police Barrack to the surprise of everybody. I saw her live..

Another eyewitness identified as Ejime Twin claimed he saw the woman at the police barracks. He wrote; Is true story, I saw her at the police barracks but she will be taking to the court..

UPDATE; The woman has been arraigned at the magistrate court in Sapele where she confessed that she flew from Benin city in Edo state and was brought down from the sky after fire burnt her.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/woman-allegedly-falls-from-the-sky-in-delta-lands-in-police-barracks-photos.html

Watch Video of her shocking confession HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User by PrettyCrystal: 9:48am On Jun 25, 2018
cc; lalasticlala

Re: "Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:50am On Jun 25, 2018
grin
Re: "Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User by luvmijeje(f): 9:52am On Jun 25, 2018
Is falling from sky a crime? Nigeria police and drama.

197 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User by Ahmed0336(m): 9:54am On Jun 25, 2018
luvmijeje:
Treasonable and punishable by law grin
Witchcraft is Real!!!!

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User by dnawah(m): 9:58am On Jun 25, 2018
luvmijeje:
go and bail her na!

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User by tico1212(m): 10:02am On Jun 25, 2018
The part "she will be taking to court" funny to me die.

to confess that she be winch and fell from sky or what? I just don't understand.

Modified: Now I understand the court part "She lands in police barracks.
Mehn, that's wrong landing. Na wrong run way she use, Her eagle don fly jam power line. grin

She no see bush land con go land for police barracks. Haba, and I'm sure na when dem dey do parade for pavillon na den her eagle land. U self go know say na bad landing.
Any update from court?

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User by princeade86(m): 10:03am On Jun 25, 2018
she need a competent lawyer

4 Likes

Re: "Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User by PrincessB1(f): 10:08am On Jun 25, 2018
Court?

1 Like

Re: "Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:09am On Jun 25, 2018
Illiteratracy is a disease.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User by muzzafar(m): 10:09am On Jun 25, 2018
i think this is a new art we should find out from her how to do it too

14 Likes

Re: "Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User by thorpido(m): 10:13am On Jun 25, 2018
Is skydiving a crime? grin

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User by muzzafar(m): 10:13am On Jun 25, 2018
If na oyibo man do am una go say na invention abeg i think this is a new art we should find out from her how to do it too

12 Likes

Re: "Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User by Ojiofor: 10:15am On Jun 25, 2018
Whats her offence?Anyway make them check if she have valid document to enter Nigeria grin

24 Likes

Re: "Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 25, 2018
Skyfall “James Bond”

Naija version!!! grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User by dynicks(m): 10:16am On Jun 25, 2018
so one cannot fall from the sky in peace again nd at one's own will?....
WAS THE FALL YOURS?

did she crush upon anyone when she landed?

western world value nd appreciates their citizens blessed with special abilities while here we tend to crush nd criticize them...

Abeg make una free person mama jooor....

24 Likes

Re: "Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User by chukwuibuipob: 10:18am On Jun 25, 2018
monitoring village mother on transferring transformation to police dem
Re: "Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User by Seeker17(m): 10:19am On Jun 25, 2018
Re: "Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User by Seeker17(m): 10:19am On Jun 25, 2018
grin
So Nigerians can't have their own Wonder Woman again

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User by chukwuibuipob: 10:19am On Jun 25, 2018
village elder on monitoring assignment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User by Lomprico2: 10:19am On Jun 25, 2018
For shizz? cheesy
Re: "Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User by czarina(f): 10:56am On Jun 25, 2018
cheesy lovely
Re: "Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User by deanoffaculty: 11:16am On Jun 25, 2018
So someone cannot volunteer to join Nigerian Airforce again? This woman is saving money spent on Military aircraft na. Either Aircraft or witchcraft......abeg craft na craft. Make dem free the woman oo.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User by Evablizin(f): 11:51am On Jun 25, 2018
O chim,i can't stop laughing,somebody can't fall inside police barracks in peace . She is even from Edo self. Wrong flying transmission,then she got burnt. gringringrin

4 Likes

Re: "Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User by Mekanus(m): 11:56am On Jun 25, 2018
This country is a joke, just imagine the kind of silly and dumb stories we keep hearing everyday.

17 Likes

Re: "Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User by frbona: 11:57am On Jun 25, 2018
muzzafar:
i think this is a new art we should find out from her how to do it too
Ahmed0336:

Treasonable and punishable by law grin
Witchcraft is Real!!!!
grayht:
Skyfall “James Bond”

Naija version!!! grin
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User by millomaniac: 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
I don't understand, she will be taken to court for falling from the sky? undecided

10 Likes

Re: "Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User by falcon01: 12:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
This is how they want to take your minds away from the killings. And who is stupid enough to believe this ballony

3 Likes

Re: "Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User by Taywon: 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
she decide to report herself

3 Likes

Re: "Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User by Giddymoney(m): 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
Fall from sky Kwa??

I no know wetin to believe again for this country

1 Like

Re: "Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User by stano2(m): 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
Rubbish...
So she's still breathing after failing from d sky

1 Like

Re: "Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User by biggz82: 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
Dis lie weak me

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim / Nigerian Islamic Scholar Gruesomely Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Graphic Pics / Gunmen Storm FMC Lokoja, Shoot Sporadically (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.