Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,276 members, 7,833,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Funke Adesiyan: I Lost A Child 3 Years Ago - Actress Consoles D'Banj - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan: I Lost A Child 3 Years Ago - Actress Consoles D'Banj (23828 Views)

D'banj Flanked By Two Scantily Dressed Women, One In Bra Only (photos) / Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour / Davido: "D'banj Gave Me A Rolex In 2014, But I Never Signed Anything" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Adesiyan: I Lost A Child 3 Years Ago - Actress Consoles D'Banj by Yewandequeen(f): 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2018
cyberwinner1:

He's not the first to witness such a thing.
he is not the first agreed. But his life is a public one which is why there is more publicity if he were to be a nobody no one would have known. He never asked for bloggers to be blogging the issue upandan did he?
Re: Funke Adesiyan: I Lost A Child 3 Years Ago - Actress Consoles D'Banj by sprints1: 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
its becos the child' dbanj that's why people are afraid to say the truth they were careless and didn't protect their child well how would leave a one year old kid so far away from u that's too bad...me I don't sympathise with people who are not careful yorubas call it "afi owo fa" rubbish and ingridients...if it were to be I would blame for myself for making a huge and costly mistake..it was their fault...well this life sh** happens u just to live with it or find alternative, the alternative right now is to make another baby and by that time I bet they will be very careful and extracareful
Re: Funke Adesiyan: I Lost A Child 3 Years Ago - Actress Consoles D'Banj by BestDealPropert(f): 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
Yewandequeen:
May God not let you be in his shoes. If only you know what it means to loss a loved one that is your blood then u won't react like this
Really a pathetic situation with DB. I can imagine what he is going through presently. May God console him.
Re: Funke Adesiyan: I Lost A Child 3 Years Ago - Actress Consoles D'Banj by jayteeguy: 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
undecided
Diickrider:
angry Dbanj and his wife are fools. Who keeps a swimming pool indoor when you have underage kids? They should be jailed for second degree murder. Whipping up sentiments online does not erase the fact that that child was murdered by the foolishness of a parent who thought unprotected indoor swimming pool is a display of wealth and opulence. In countries like Iraq or Vietnam, Dbanj and his wife will be beheaded for this act of foolishness.
Re: Funke Adesiyan: I Lost A Child 3 Years Ago - Actress Consoles D'Banj by cyberwinner1(m): 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
Yewandequeen:
he is not the first agreed. But his life is a public one which is why there is more publicity if he were to be a nobody no one would have known. He never asked for bloggers to be blogging the issue upandan did he?
Not at all my sister.
Re: Funke Adesiyan: I Lost A Child 3 Years Ago - Actress Consoles D'Banj by Opeolami(m): 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
lipsrsealed
weyreypey:
Must she bring her story into it? How did she even get pregnant? Out of wedlock? Who was the father?

Take am easy guy. She don offend you before
Re: Funke Adesiyan: I Lost A Child 3 Years Ago - Actress Consoles D'Banj by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
weyreypey:
Must she bring her story into it? How did she even get pregnant? Out of wedlock? Who was the father?
And how's that your business otú
Re: Funke Adesiyan: I Lost A Child 3 Years Ago - Actress Consoles D'Banj by weyreypey: 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
Zizza:

And how's that your business otú

(1) (2) (Reply)

Idris Elba And Wife, Sabrina Dowhre At The 2019 Met Gala / Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley / Bovi And Wife, Kris Asimonye Ugboma Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.