Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) (80202 Views)

D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo / D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by bizzibodi(m): 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
Dbanj I dey suspect u oo!how can u build an open swimming pool inside with no fence with locks & no doors with toodler around?this is disaster waiting 2 happen,it is like putting a forbiden or poisoned apple in d center table & warning kids not to bite it,rats will heed to d warning but not kids. embarassed embarassed embarassed angry
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by Meti99(m): 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
Zionista:

You got it wrong. The advice is for people that own pool in their premises not for people that swim only when their compound is flooded like you.

So, swim along,little one.

Now I know where you belong
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by Amdoyin(m): 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2018
My condolence to dbanj and his family. May God Almighty give him the fortitude to bear the loss. Its really painful .. The little innocent kid must have died the hard way. This is not the time to blame anyone but should be a clarion call to all parents to be safety cautious. Kids are ignorants of hazardous things
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by Mrbaz1: 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
What nonsense

That fanz that really comment is really a soothsayer and he is among the devilish satanic community Dbanj is, he try to hint him and let him spot where his first sacrifice will be offer[/quote]
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by hamza32: 3:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
[center][/cenmay the kid soul continue resting in peace[color=][/color][color=][/color] cry
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by mechanics(m): 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
He shouldn't have constructed the pool inside his house, outside would have been better.
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by Olabestonic001(m): 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
What is written is written

No amount of warning can change it

Just like Buhari losing the elections next year

Fatalitist!!!!
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
I don't know dbanj in person but as a dad to a 2year old energetic and handsome son, I feel so broken and deeply pained about the death of this cute innocent boy.

This is a tragic and painful loss to Mr Dapo and Wife and may God grant them the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by Pusyiter(m): 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
My dear, I pity those who are even commiserating with the guy. He deserves to go to jail and the lil boy's momma. He should just come out clean and tell us he used him for ritual for his occult because I buy no crap of this fairy tale.
victorian:
The cause of too much money and also having the kid too early in life. Assuming they suffered, cried to God for solid 20years before any child drop, nobody will tell them to remove the swimming pool. Or sell the house and buy a house safe for kids.

Nobody will tell them. They will use their discretion to do the needful.

Dbanj should thank his stars, this is not abroad. Him and his wife will be jailed for negligence. Nonsense!
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by grandstar(m): 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
I know of a friend of my sister who could afford a swimming pool but refused to build one because of this.

I fully support them. A pity really
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by mikejj(m): 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
labake1:
Celebrity and their nonsense lifestyle
Must you have swimming pool (River) in your house?
This is not nice
RIP to that boy
..laba very sad one..having swimming pool in a home is not bad sha..it's very disheartening that this happen... rip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by elijahkayode(m): 5:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
d'banj and his little boy wearing black and passing by the swimming pool that later killed him, omo this video foreshadow everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuMUp5zrTBc
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by victorian(f): 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
Pusyiter:
My dear, I pity those who are even commiserating with the guy. He deserves to go to jail and the lil boy's momma. He should just come out clean and tell us he used him for ritual for his occult because I buy no crap of this fairy tale.

Including me too, I don't believe his story.

The most painful part is that, this Lil boy is so fine and bubbly with life. I pity the boy, he was brought to the wrong home and family.
Dbanj just confirmed he's in cult. Cos I saw online, where people were advising him to cover the pool, he didn't listen and now he's saying the poor boy drowned and died.

If he's tortured very well, he will talk true.
What rubbish.
And the wife think say she marry man. She didn't know she married the devil himself. God forbid. Lemme not swear for Dbanj. I feel so hurt, I swear.
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
Meti99:
The hypocrisy I hate is when everybody become Master Adviser when things like this happen.
-He should have been more careful
-He should have built a door at the pool
-The mother is careless..
Chochochochochochochi..
When they have their own careless attitudes. May God help us.
RIPP boy
For your mind now..

Anyways, You deserve an award.

Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by labake1(f): 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
mikejj:
..laba very sad one..having swimming pool in a home is not bad sha..it's very disheartening that this happen... rip

It hurts me so much
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by Lovelypet28: 7:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
To me its not dbanj's fault, a mother basically determines how her home should be especially if children have started coming, didi should have known better, its not by beauty alone, she killed her son
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by MurphyInc(m): 7:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
God forgive me, it looks more like sacrifice for an international fame and riches. Remember, nothing goes for nothing.
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by babydioku(f): 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
this mumu killed his son and should be arrested.
how can you put a pool (open well) in your living room?
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by MChaze25(m): 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
Meti99:
The hypocrisy I hate is when everybody become Master Adviser when things like this happen.
-He should have been more careful
-He should have built a door at the pool
-The mother is careless..
Chochochochochochochi..
When they have their own careless attitudes. May God help us.
RIPP boy

If my mum comes to my house for child dedication and sees that swimming pool, she will blast me for life!
She wouldn't let me rest until I protect it. Even my Dad will talk sense into my head that I will think twice.
Carelessness runs in all their family and the visting friends.
R.I.P to the boy.
Thumbs down to the stupid decor handler
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by MChaze25(m): 8:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
babydioku:
this mumu killed his son and should be arrested.
how can you put a pool (open well) in your living room?
Ask him o.
Stupid idea at showing off.
Even my Dad that welcomes grand children every holiday won't do this
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by mikejj(m): 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
labake1:

It hurts me so much
.its has too.its very painful..he must have bin struggling for help before he passed out
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by Thimmoh(m): 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
They were even wearing black black cry
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by willibounce1(m): 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
divinelove:
angry Na D banj get fp today

DT boy looks too sweet to die bc of parental negligence. Who puts swimming pool inside a living room where a baby boy is growing up.

Pure madness

Even his balcony is another disaster waiting to happen, a baby boy can climb anything in split second

No serious child right activist for naija otherwise dude won't get away with this negligence

yes this is the pix i am talking about. that is a phuckin roof top and as you can see the lil boy can climb that balcony. I don't just understand how people do things at times. maybe too much money just make people do careless things
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by Rubbiish(m): 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
yeyerolling:
useless bloggers nogo let us rest
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
A family member and his wife lost their kid after 4 miscarriages. They had noticed that the kid was lethargic and refusing food. They went to their GP and were given paracetamol. The GP reckoned it's one of those teething problems which will clear in time. They told the parents to bring him back in if the situation deteriorates.

Less than 12 hours later it did. They rushed to the GP who in turn got them an ambulance to take them to the University Teaching Hospital.

In short the kid died.

As soon as death was pronounced, 5 different agencies of the state went into action. The Police visited their home with search warrants (whilst the parents were still in the hospital). They took records of all the drugs in the cabinet. They took possession of the buggy for forensics analysis. They checked their purchase records and associations to see if they aren't linked to sinister gangs or groups.

The hospital then proceeded to carry out a post mortem.

ALL OF THESE WAS DONE BECAUSE A CHILD IS A SEPARATE LEGAL ENTITY FROM THE PARENTS AND THE STATE OWES THEM A DUTY OF CARE LIKE THEY DO TO THE PARENTS.

In the end, the post-mortem revealed that the child had an infection which ought to have been detected by the GP. So the entire NHS took responsibility. Because of the glaring FAILURE of the state, the parents were given apologies and a tidy 5 figure sum in £££ was awarded to them tax free.

(I asked them to reject it and push the case to court, but the mum told me she has no emotional reserve to go the whole hog and would rather spend time to mourn her baby).

The couple now have more than 2 kids.

WHY WOULD NIGERIA NEVER MOVE FORWARD?

Lack of understanding. And fake offers of empathy. Empathy doesn't mean that you forgo all legal responsibility to one party at the expense of another.

Because someone is a celebrity doesn't mean i owe him anything. He has his FAMILY, FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES to do that!

If a minor dies in your pool, that NEEDS investigation. The best that will come out of it will be a tweak in the law which will make it criminal to install swimming pools without providing fool-proof health and safety measures.

Because the people involved are DBanj and his wife who are celebrities, we are being asked to forgo the law and 'show empathy'. How stupid? Of course i feel for them. But how do we help prevent future occurrences if we do not investigate what we have now and build structures to prevent?

THIS IS EXACTLY HOW YOU ASSIST THE LAW TO BE BROKEN AND LATER LAMENT 'How did we get here?'.

You have foreclosed ALL other possibilities in a death. All because you want to 'show empathy'.

I just don't know what is wrong with awa pipo. SMH

-Jesse Bay

I concur 100%
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by Meti99(m): 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
For your mind now..
Anyways, You deserve an award.
You need spiritual attention urgently
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by Pusyiter(m): 8:47am On Jun 26, 2018
I feel sadder myself. It is such a trash to behold.
Normally, children get scared so easily especially when they see a pool/river, moving objects or thing very unusual. Now you come to the open ranting he fell in the pool that is enclosed? RUBBISH
victorian:

Including me too, I don't believe his story.

The most painful part is that, this Lil boy is so fine and bubbly with life. I pity the boy, he was brought to the wrong home and family.
Dbanj just confirmed he's in cult. Cos I saw online, where people were advising him to cover the pool, he didn't listen and now he's saying the poor boy drowned and died.

If he's tortured very well, he will talk true.
What rubbish.
And the wife think say she marry man. She didn't know she married the devil himself. God forbid. Lemme not swear for Dbanj. I feel so hurt, I swear.
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by nduchucks: 9:58am On Jun 26, 2018
LadyHeaven:
Kia, this is very painful, it was very unsafe for Dapo not to have put up barriers even the designer should have suggested that, no blames because no one would have wished it but may He RIP with the Lord. cry

This call for barriers in an indoor pool is a bit nonsensical. There is no substitute for constant supervision of a 1year old. Where was the babysitter or parent, when the baby crawled or walked into the pool?

Someone should go to jail for this act of gross negligence. That person would not be D'banj since he was abroad at the time of the incident.
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 26, 2018
A word is enough for the wise
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by solufemiwa(m): 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
As a father I designed my home base on what I want to hear and happy with.. Common sense must tell a grown up man how hazardous it is to have a uncovered pool in the house with a crawling baby. See a small drop of water on ties can even kill a grown up man if you slip and hit your head. I warn my wife all the time.. My 2yrs kid must not go to the kitchen for no reason. And if water pour on the floor it must be clean immediately. I cried for this baby... Rest on"May God almighty never give you a careless parent next time u chose to come...
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by Breadfruit: 8:39am On Jun 27, 2018
Tobyarab:
There are things you don't do when you are raising a family. Like keeping a glass table as furniture in the house, you must sacrifice a lot when you have kids. sensible parents know this.how the hell do you create an indoor swimming pool in a home that's newly starting. Dbanj ought to know better.everything isn't about class.

True.
I'm not saying I'm perfect but I personally had to drag out our glass table myself when my baby started crawling under and hitting her head on it.
I'm not blaming him but to me, I can't fathom an indoor pool. What if an adult is feverish and sleepwalking and falls inside?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airplane Seat: Wole Soyinka To Mo Abudu - "This Was What Happened" / Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.