Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third (50396 Views)

How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by PalmchatApp: 10:25am On Jun 25, 2018
Genevieve Nnaji Sends Out Heartfelt Condolence wishes to Dbanj and Family over the loss of their only little boy.

Following the death of Dbanj's 13 months old son, Daniel the third, Many celebrities like Toyin Abraham, Adesua Etomi, BankyW, Wande coal, Dr Sid, Omawunmi, Davido have gone to their Instagram accounts to drop condolence messages.

The little boy drowned in their home swimming pool this weekend while his father was out of the country. It is said that the mother left him with some adults that she expects to be able to take car of him. Unknowingly to her, the little boy already found his way into the pool. By the time he was rushed to the clinic, he was already confirmed dead.

This is really a sad time for Dbanj and his family. I pray God gives them the fortitude to bear the great loss. This is one thing nobody prays to ever experience.

source: http://aftrending.com/genevieve-nnaji-sends-out-heartfelt-condolence-wishes-to-dbanj-and-family/

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by eyeview: 10:29am On Jun 25, 2018
....afterall, she will be too familiar with that indoor pool of his

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by Nobally: 10:29am On Jun 25, 2018
So Sad, but someone should be held for this negligence...

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by Meti99(m): 10:49am On Jun 25, 2018
Nobally:

Go and arrest someone.
I know you are very careless

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by PalmchatApp: 10:49am On Jun 25, 2018
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by CANDYDADDY(m): 10:50am On Jun 25, 2018
shocked

#INSPIRITUALREALM#

Next to go

MAXIMILLIANO

BOLUWATIFE

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by itspzpics(m): 10:57am On Jun 25, 2018
���
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by PalmchatApp: 11:06am On Jun 25, 2018
cc;lalasticlala
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by SoftP(m): 11:39am On Jun 25, 2018
Must they advertise their condolences

11 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by Factfinder1(m): 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
Make we hear word abeg

Few years ago when I was young and the world was still sane people always rush to gather in a house were someone is said to have died later phones came out so we could call and send massages of condolences before we visit nowadays condolences and care are used to stay relevant on the internet whereby there is still hate,envy and bitterness in the heart....must condolences be advertised Why is nairaland making news of of nonsense... Isn't it good to sympathies with people why making a news of it like its an inappropriate thing to do or something that is being done for the first time??

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by 190theclown: 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
SoftP:

I tire

useless people undecided

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by Hyinkar97(m): 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
People should stop saying “D’banj is careless for having an indoor pool”. Pikin wey no drown inside pool fit choke on him mama breast

The point is we all have our carelessness - No one is over careful. No one is perfect. No one is infallible. We all can just pray for protection.

May the little boy’s soul RIP

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by HOLYDICK(m): 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2018
More than 200 people were massacred in jos... It didn't get the attention from our so called yeyebrities as this little boy dead has garnered so... Nigerian celebrities with double standards

P. S= i aint hating dou Rip to the little lad cos he died due to negligence...but these people were murdered in cold blooded some at point blank range.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2018
SoftP:

I tire oh. When they want to do real evil, they will be sending private messages upandan.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by divinelove(m): 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2018
Who be Genevieve angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by Teeboi56: 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2018
The death of dbanj son is d topic of dis week
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by Josh44s(m): 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2018
Who nor post condolence is a suspect, typical Nigerian mentally. Let's give it rest plz. The child is dead and it hurt. Drawing this matter will only cost D'Banj more pain. That's if he didn't use the child for sacrifices. My opinion though. I don't trust all these our so called celebrity, especially P-Square.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by jegz25(m): 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2018
I thought dbanj wanted to marry this woman...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by Partnerbiz(f): 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
lost love
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by ibkayee(f): 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
SoftP:
What’s wrong with it?

RIP sweet boy, my heart particularly aches for anyone who loses a child

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by hilroy: 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
Gosh! Many people are sick on this forum.

CANDYDADDY:
shocked

#INSPIRITUALREALM#

Next to go

MAXIMILLIANO

BOLUWATIFE

Can you imagine this posting? What a careless and unscrupulous comment. Many of you hide under anonymity of internet and write rubbish thinking that nobody knows who I am. But guess what, your identity is not hidden from God.

14 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by Boss13: 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
SoftP:

It’s a way for them to stay relevance. These celebrities are narcissistic. What happens to picking your phone to call or send an SMS and if you are too worried for them; take your vehicle to visit the bereaved family to express your sincere condolences- that’s how it’s being done.

Social media turning us to social beast!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by ponlear(m): 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

#INSPIRITUALREALM#

Next to go

MAXIMILLIANO

BOLUWATIFE

You need Jesus

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nobally:

Indeed it's sad

But right now he needs your support...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by milemimi93(m): 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
PalmchatApp:
Genevieve Nnaji Sends Out Heartfelt Condolence wishes to Dbanj and Family over the loss of their only little boy.

Following the death of Dbanj's 13 months old son, Daniel the third, Many celebrities like Toyin Abraham, Adesua Etomi, BankyW, Wande coal, Dr Sid, Omawunmi, Davido have gone to their Instagram accounts to drop condolence messages.

The little boy drowned in their home swimming pool this weekend while his father was out of the country. It is said that the mother left him with some adults that she expects to be able to take car of him. Unknowingly to her, the little boy already found his way into the pool. By the time he was rushed to the clinic, he was already confirmed dead.

This is really a sad time for Dbanj and his family. I pray God gives them the fortitude to bear the great loss. This is one thing nobody prays to ever experience.

source: http://aftrending.com/genevieve-nnaji-sends-out-heartfelt-condolence-wishes-to-dbanj-and-family/

I will chose Genevieve Nnaji over Linda Ikeji a million time.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by Nwatiti24(f): 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
u won't understand or even imagine how painful it is if u hv not had a child. Most comments above are inhumane. instead of commenting to show how shallow minded u are, u better pass. May the Lord console the Family
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by Folashade2016(f): 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
RIP Dearly Departed Dead Daniel DIII

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by Olujoe1(m): 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
Let sisterly love continue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by Nwatiti24(f): 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
u won't understand or even imagine how painful it is if u hv not had a child. most comments above are inhumane, it depicts how shallow minded u are. if u got nothing meaningful to say u better pass. May the Lord console the family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by Crixina(f): 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
The parents may never forgive themselves for this.
That's another trauma on it's own.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by boolet: 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nobally:
The mother? No one else because it is the parents' primary responsibility.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ini Edo With Two Dogs (Picture) / Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life / Father Gifts Daughter A Brand New G Wagon As A Wedding Gift, Tiwa Savage Thrill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.