Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

KHP International - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / KHP International (4825 Views)

Khp International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KHP International by temmy08: 11:50am On Jun 25, 2018
Good day house, please who has registered with khp international ( keep helping people international) . please how was there program going
Re: KHP International by afeezsunmon: 7:56am On Sep 17, 2018
I registered with KHP international and I paid into their first bank account. I ve registered and paid since first week of this month,September and up till now they are unable to accept the deposit slip on the website(My profile). So, I have uploaded the slip on my profile submit link but the website wont submit it(wont load). I tried to call the only one number they 've as customer care, the only answer is that I should hold-on. The deleted my account, I re-registered and yet they keep sending me message to pay again after I have fulfilled all the requirement.

So I think KHPI is another scammer to trap unsuspected Nigerians to pay into their account without corresponding reflection on their website profile. So, pls beware. I ve paid 2k and they ve refused to reflect it on my account. Do not fall into the same trap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KHP International by temmy08: 6:26am On Jul 17, 2019
KHP are thieves and they need to be arrested as soon as possible, they are horrible scam set of people who use the help people need as opportunity to scam them.
Re: KHP International by Jeeshdude: 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
Same thing happened to me too Nd now they are back again tosl scam people
I registered with KHP international and I paid into their first bank account. I ve registered and paid since first week of this month,September and up till now they are unable to accept the deposit slip on the website(My profile). So, I have uploaded the slip on my profile submit link but the website wont submit it(wont load). I tried to call the only one number they 've as customer care, the only answer is that I should hold-on. The deleted my account, I re-registered and yet they keep sending me message to pay again after I have fulfilled all the requirement.

So I think KHPI is another scammer to trap unsuspected Nigerians to pay into their account without corresponding reflection on their website profile. So, pls beware. I ve paid 2k and they ve refused to reflect it on my account. Do not fall into the same trap.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

My Business Partner Was Kicked Out His Job / CBN Orders Reduction Of Forex Sale To Bureau De Change / CBN Unveils Framework To Empower 100 Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.