Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On (16569 Views)

African Ladies Spend Over $7billion On Wigs,hair,extensions And Relaxer. / What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? / Wat Beauty Beauty Product Wld U Spend Your Last Dime On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by spikedcylinder: 11:42am On Jun 08, 2010
^^^
Gross!

Hiya MHC. wink smiley
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by v3: 11:44am On Jun 08, 2010
fugly p!mpz angry
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by PurestBoy(m): 11:46am On Jun 08, 2010
[size=32pt]Will never spend my money on club girls again[/size]
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by iice(f): 11:56am On Jun 08, 2010
@Topic
Expensive phones ~ useless for me since i rarely use phones.
Anything with ridiculous price. . .i don't care if it was touched by God/MJ/Osama or who. . .i ain't buying it.
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by sizzlers(m): 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2010
I HATE TATTOS BE IT BUTTERFLY, LOVE ETC that mark even at gun point will not be on body!
check out this tattos

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by sizzlers(m): 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2010
sad sad sad

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by KennyG6(m): 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2010
sizzlers:

sad sad sad
Vainity! Look at the extent some of these women are going to just to get a tattoo? disgusting!
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by sizzlers(m): 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2010
sad sad sad @ vanity u never see anything, they can go any lenght even if showing it means showing that thing, grin grin grin

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by v3: 12:41pm On Jun 08, 2010
See that girl clinging unto the chair  sad sad

I love tattoos,but the 'all over my body' ones?  lipsrsealed
iice:

@Topic
Anything with ridiculous price. . .i don't care if it was touched by God/MJ/Osama or who. . .i ain't buying it.

I won't tell ANYONE you just told a lie lipsrsealed
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by sizzlers(m): 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2010
iice:

@Topic

BIG LIE shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by whiteroses(f): 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2010
someone wont buy extensions? o_O i can see most people are liars in this thread so heres my own too, i wont spend money on phone credit i mean why top up my phone when i can text online and flash peeps tongue
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by spikedcylinder: 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2010
whiteroses:

someone wont buy extensions? o_O i can see most people are liars in this thread so heres my own too, i wont spend money on phone credit i mean why top up my phone when i can text online and flash peeps tongue

I'm the one that mentioned hair extensions and I wont buy them. Do you have a problem with that? undecided undecided undecided
It's not my fault if your life is dependent on them. undecided
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by indie22(f): 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2010
whiteroses:

Lmao!!!

But seriously, some people dont like hair extensions,
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by v3: 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2010
Brazillian hair abi na weave-on lipsrsealed angry angry
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by 4ureyes: 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2010
lol
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by whiteroses(f): 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2010
indie22:

Lmao!!!

But seriously, some people dont like hair extensions,
good luck to them
v3:

Brazillian hair abi na weave-on lipsrsealed angry angry
lmao everything goes, right now i'm loving 100% malaysian that shy* never tangles grin
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2010
Would never be caught in that hair color on any day talk-less of my wedding day

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by v3: 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2010
@mydreamz
Look how dark-looking the hubby is with NO HAIR and you expect her to go wit som'n dark too? Lawd Have Mercy!

@op
Armadillo strap-heels. grin grin grin
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by iice(f): 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2010
v3:

I won't tell ANYONE you just told a lie lipsrsealed

sizzlers:

BIG LIE shocked shocked lipsrsealed

Do i sound remotely like one of the females you know in your life? undecided Carry go.
People and their inconsequential love of useless things grin

[s]I can spend on my scuba gear and wakeboards[/s] cool
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by sizzlers(m): 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2010
@iice forward me your address i have a package for you, latest samsung I-phone i think u will like that! wink kiss
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by sizzlers(m): 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2010
Guys i hate eating this so called HOTDOGS it is as if am eating my DI.CK or what do u think?
checkout dis pics

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by iice(f): 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2010
No thank you.  My phone shows me time and i'm good with that cheesy
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by v3: 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2010
^^
Nokia 3310  grin grin wink

@sizzle
Maynne, i'm having lunch. . off with dem hotdog pics angry
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by iice(f): 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2010
v3:

^^
Nokia 3310  grin grin wink

Yes na my phone be that cheesy Clock dey work and backlight dey work incase place dey dark. . .don't need it for anything else. . .certainly not for people to bombard my phone cheesy

I will never spend my money on pointy shoes. . .i'd rather be roasted and eaten by cannibals cheesy
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by sizzlers(m): 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2010
[quote

I will never spend my money on pointy shoes. . .i'd rather be roasted and eaten by cannibals cheesy[/color]
[quote][/quote] u won start again with ur shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by whiteroses(f): 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2010
sizzlers:

Guys i hate eating this so called HOTDOGS it is as if am eating my DI.CK or what do u think?
checkout dis pics
ebi ni o poo tongue top that with some brirish mustard and soft agege bun and lets see if you no start go dey koje ni rush rush
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by Sissy3(f): 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2010
i will never spend money on this riri hairstyle lipsrsealed

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by mamagee3(f): 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2010
^^She looks like a puppy.
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by madlady(f): 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2010
Gosh  shocked, she looks so thin.

@Topic chicken fillets (bosom fillers) 

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by mamagee3(f): 12:20am On Jun 09, 2010
Paris Hilton must have pumnped that chest. grin
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by Nobody: 2:23am On Jun 09, 2010
Oh my God Rhianna started out as a naturally pretty and fresh face now she is pushing it to the limit with this edgy look and she is starting to look the opposite of attractive. I guess she has been hollywooded.

Paris finally bent under pressure to have implants. Hollywood is a hell of a place.
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by madlady(f): 4:51am On Jun 09, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Oh my God Rhianna started out as a naturally pretty and fresh face now she is pushing it to the limit with this edgy look and she is starting to look the opposite of attractive. I guess she has been hollywooded.

Paris finally bent under pressure to have implants. Hollywood is a hell of a place.

I thought they were chicken fillets? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victoria Daropale Wins "Fresh Faces Modeling Contest" In Spain / What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? / When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.