Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On (16568 Views)

African Ladies Spend Over $7billion On Wigs,hair,extensions And Relaxer. / What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? / Wat Beauty Beauty Product Wld U Spend Your Last Dime On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by bluespice(f): 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2010
ummm i'll get back to you
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by TeskyMan(m): 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2010
Never ever will i buy a necklace or hand/wrist chain,dy call it 21karat,32karat even1,000,000karat.I dislike it with passion.Can't even spend a kobo on this4my dog.period.
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by madlady(f): 11:14am On Jul 25, 2010
This razzy arm-cuff/watch, just goes to show expensive doesn't always mean good taste.

Birthday gift so I am just being ungrateful embarassed embarassed I will paint out the logo.

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by madlady(f): 11:23am On Jul 25, 2010
embarassed

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by Analissa(f): 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2010
pointy shoes are death to me they can lead to even worse mishappen feet undecided

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by aieromon(m): 9:50am On Jul 27, 2010
Apart from the wristwatch,i dislike every other accessory e.g shades,neck/wristlace to name a few.
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by chika98: 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2010
Madlady: That wrist watch puts A in the Amarni! Lol Funny steez!

Analissa: I dislike pointy shoes like that as well. I love my pretty toes too much to subject em to such treatment.
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by madlady(f): 11:33am On Jul 28, 2010
chika98:

Madlady: That wrist watch puts A in the Amarni! Lol Funny steez!

It's more of a arm cuff, it fits almost above the elbow , if I hold my arm down it falls off, not sure how I would tell the time if worn like that. embarassed
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by chika98: 11:58pm On Jul 31, 2010
madlady:

It's more of a arm cuff, it fits almost above the elbow , if I hold my arm down it falls off, not sure how I would tell the time if worn like that. embarassed

Funny grin grin
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 01, 2010
Knee-length skirts. tongue
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by Tatase(f): 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2010
Animal print. I loathe it, be it leopard, zebra, tiger- whatever. No no no!!! And fur/ faux fur. Even if it's just a little embellishment or accent, I would never spend my money on that.
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by osikhueme(f): 8:09am On Aug 13, 2010
Desperate Housewives forbiden fruit perfume
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by madlady(f): 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2010
This JUDITH LEIBER BAG. It cracks me up grin grin grin, and I'm not even in the laughing mood sad.

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by madlady(f): 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2010
This is what it looks like open shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed.

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by chika98: 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2010
^^^ What a waste! Who in their right mind would purchase that? shocked
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by mohawkchic(f): 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2010
chika98:

^^^ What a waste! Who in their right mind would purchase that? shocked

~Keen Animal lovers for starters!

~Its a cute bag tho. . .
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by madlady(f): 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2010
mohawkchic:

~Keen Animal lovers for starters!

~Its a cute bag tho. . .

@mohawkchic do you really like it?
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by mohawkchic(f): 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2010
~Yah i do Madlady. .
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by madlady(f): 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2010
mohawkchic:

~Yah i do Madlady. .

You have a very sharp eye,her stuff goes for £££ even ££££ on the re-sale market.

I hate the way it looks open, it looks like a meat carcass to me embarassed.
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by mohawkchic(f): 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2010
madlady:

You have a very sharp eye,her stuff goes for £££ even ££££ on the re-sale market.

I hate the way it looks open, it looks like a meat carcass to me embarassed.

~So worth the investment then. . .

~You got me laffing at bolded. . .
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by madlady(f): 7:42pm On Sep 16, 2010
mohawkchic:

~So worth the investment then. . .

~You got me laffing at bolded. . .

A BIG yes, I sold one once, it was my mum's, very tiny and quite plain, it made some money alright.

The ones with fancy shapes are the most sort after. I always look in second hand shops for them, no luck so far tongue
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by oge4real(f): 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2010
Leather pants.
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by asante2: 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2012
N5000 for Mini TF card 32GB Micro SDHC card. bulk purchase attracts discount(20%)!when you buy minimum of 5pcs.
[/b]

Call Tolu on 07089547985 if you're interested,

Direct wholesale
Mini TF card 32GB Micro SD card will be [b]sent to you free anywhere within Nigeria

Kindly send a detailed address where parcel can be delivered physically.Pls remember to include phone number of the person to take delivery in address after payment is made.

N5000/piece.Last price, No negotiation
His Own Image Ltd
GTBank.

Feel free to call if you have any other question.(only btw 8am-5pm pls)

Description:

Product Features:

1. The micro SD card are universally compatible

2. Non-Volatile Solid-State, Data is not Lost When Power is Turned Off.

3. Security Level Complies with Both Current and Future Security Digital Music Initiative Portable Device Requirements

4. SD Adapter available for Any SD-slot device including PDA/Camera/MP3/Mobile phone

Specifications:

1. Capacity: 32GB. the capacity is full [ very important ]it is real capacity.

2. SD Card free adapter fit for PC/Camera with microSDHC host devices(use on mobile phones without adapter.)
; not compatible with [s]ordinary standard microSD-enabled device/readers[/s]

3. Durable & High speed in Reading and Writing.
High-Speed Class Rating – Class 6: 6MB/sec. minimum data transfer rate

4. Dimensions: 15mm*11mm*1mm
5. Weight: 0.5g
6. Operating Voltage: 2.7V~3.6V
7. Operating Temp.: -25C~85C

Package include:

1 x Micro SD/TF card
1 x Adapter
1 x Plastic case

Shipping infomation detail:

After payment,Will send your parcel by post /DHL/ Abex mail,you will receive your parcel around 2 to 5 working days after we send the parcel.
Kindly send a detailed address where parcel can be delivered physically.Pls remember to include phone number of the person to take delivery in address after payment is made.

call Tolu on 07089547985 if you're interested, bulk purchase attracts discount.
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
Brazilian hair
....not with my money, or any other person's money for that matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victoria Daropale Wins "Fresh Faces Modeling Contest" In Spain / What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? / When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.