Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,201 members, 7,829,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name (30048 Views)

Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta / TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick / Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name by olabright11(m): 11:47am On Jun 26, 2018
the husband needs orientation concerning his religion, there is something behind it which they can't reveal, in Islam with my previews they can still stay together
Re: Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name by degamemaster(m): 11:50am On Jun 26, 2018
Onyinye15:

I have seen the light
The light of God
I have seen the light of God
Amen Amen

Jesus is the light

"She and I can’t go on different religions as this would be a great disaster to me and my reputation"....

The above is the reason why he and many of his kinds goes to the extreme of even killing the woman.

#Pride/eyeservice just to appear righteous and please some people in the caliphate.
Re: Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name by nellyelitz(m): 11:53am On Jun 26, 2018
MY TAKE:

1. THE WOWAN DOESN'T SOUND DISRESPECTFUL
2.THE JUDGE GAVE A WISE JUDGEMENT BECAUSE I HATE DIVORCE ESPECIALLY WHEN CHILDREN ARE INVOLVED
3. I HATE TO HEAR THIS SELF DECEIT CALLED 'GOD CALLED ME'
4. I WONDER WHAT MADETHE WOMAN RUN FROM ISLAM ABI DEY FOR AM BIFO? OR NA IMAM DI-K BEEN SWEET AM
5.MAKE SHE JUST THANK GOD BECAUSE IF NA NORTHERN ISLAM HER HEAD FOR DON RES FOR NYLON BAG
Re: Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
amjokes:
5000 for 7children upkeep. Customary court self, e get as e be.

The woman should add at least extra 4k.

The kids are both spouses responsibility..

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name by Jman06(m): 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
Women sef ! They will accept to marry just anybody without thinking twice claiming yeye love only to realize themselves later and start crying.
Re: Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name by mrgreen4real(m): 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
If to say na for Kano this tin happened some mallam for don dey sharp their knives by now
Re: Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name by Teeboi56: 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2018
But d man made a mistake at d beginning
Why did he married her when you know she's not a Muslim
Re: Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name by goodnews777: 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
The problem is that so many so called Christian women don't know that they are living in sin by associating with muslims. Light and darkness cannot be together. Whatever you do one day you will not be able to argue with God. Heaven is not like nairaland where people write all kinds of things.The truth will be made manifest and religions not of God will be laid bare and the blood of those killed will be avenged. Hell will receive all those killing in the name of God. They will realise that God is all powerful. If you have to kill a fellow human to please any God, that God does not know peace, that God does not have love, that God has all that characterises satan. That God is a bad God . We all need God to be good to us.
If an all powerful God need to do a thing, its not to kill people he has created. Its another spirit calling himself God that is deceiving people and calling himself God and killing people that God has created.That spirit overpowers its followers and uses them to kill and destroy the work of the true God. Unfortunately many people have been misled .If you marry a man or woman who is serving that devil, the devil becomes your father in law and like every father in law, he will visit one day.Stay far away from any religion associated with violence. It will enslave you and your generations forever.
Re: Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name by rayobaba(m): 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THE DIVORCE IS A GIFT SHE SHOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR.

IN MANY OTHER COUNTRIES, SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN STONED TO DEATH.
Yes! those blind and backward countries.
Re: Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name by Ategberoson(m): 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
flames01:
You Yoruba Muslims fooling yourselves that Christians and Muslims can't be seperated in Yoruba land, how cone thus daddy here didn't accept his wife's decision in good faith?

there are many Muslims men that marry Christians and still doing fine till today in southwest vice versa. even fashola is a Muslim and his wife a Christian, same as tinubu' wife Christian while husband is a Muslim

the quarrel btw those couple go beyond religion, I think the prophetess work is taking the woman time and that's what the man made emphasis on

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name by Whysoserious: 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
I'm sorry o. Me I am just confused when a woman now claims to be called by God to be a prophetess. Please which God o? The same God of 1 Corinthians 14 : 34 - 35?. How come there are so many prophetess and female pastors when the bible clearly stands against this?? Its better for her to just tell the husband maybe she wants to go into church business. Its lucrative in this part of the world as we all know so yeah its understandable. When we tell Christians, that atheists and Christians in the west have started to embrace Islam , they start telling us it is a plot. Or perhaps that the devil has taken over the Christians in the west...that is why many churches in the UK have been abandoned, purchased by Muslims and converted into masjids. Issorite, the husband made the right choice. The flock perishes when its fails to understand the instructions of the Shepard. Let her go back to the confusing Trinity. Na she sabi. Thank God the husband sha took things cool. There was no bombing and all that. Alhamdulilah for that. Prophetess called by the Lord lol. Christians. They are so amusing. Anyways, to each his own indeed. Live and let live.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name by Whysoserious: 2:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
I see that some people are still living in the shadow of islamophobia. Well, let me give you a little lecture. Over the course of the generation, if indeed the killing is part of Islamic doctrine, two things would have happened and it would have shaped the world as we know it.

Scenario 1. 90% of the world population would have been Muslim by noe because, let's just assume the Muslims indeed got really strong and they focus on spreading the message by a sword. So, say the Muslims were so strong so its just one of two options for a non Muslim. Become a Muslim or die. Of course many would die for what they believe but then many would also become Muslims for fear of their lives. Hereby 90% of the world would have been Muslims at this stage.

Scenario 2: There would be no Muslims left. Think about it. If Islam taught the Muslims to kill the non Muslims, the Muslims would be at a disadvantage. Statistically, Muslims are not half of the population of the world. If out of 7 billon, 2billion are Muslims, it would be really easy to wipe them out. Although the remaining 5billion would be of diverse faith, the logic here however is that, the have a common enemy. 5 billion against 2 billion is not even something we should give too much thought to. So, it would have been, the world vs the Muslims. Islam would have been wiped out. Many would die like in scenario 1, many would have been forced to drop the faith. So think about it and educate yourself. Stop generalizing and drowning in your ignorant swine. Think with your head. The people perpetrating this acts are far less than the numbers of Muslims in this country alone. Have you even read much of your own bible? Do you know what Luke 19:27 says??. Wait, you these Christians, you really think you are Christlike? I shake my head for you. Jesus' denial would be real and it would cut like a knife that has been heating for years. You better check facts and study your scriptures well before you end up where you don't wanna. All these we are doing is for a limited time.... We can keep saying let's leave in peace and all that but all this is just surreal...the dead are now awake...we are still dreaming. Choose this day who you worship. Open your eyes my brethrens. Don't throw your life away on false belief.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name by Smarte724(m): 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
HV been married for 23yrs but was officially married in ,the yr 2000, somth tells me this is a take news from hungry bloggers
Re: Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name by phizzle017(m): 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
XingXhang:
I don't know what it is... But I have seen Muslim Men marry two or more Christian women.

What's their aim sef? Are their no beautiful ladies in the Muslim ministry or because they cover everything and their men can see their ...?

Are they trying to win our ladies (weaker vessels) into their religion?

They claim their women should cover everything but they be eyeing our beautiful Christian sisters. Terrible!

Woman, I don't blame you at all. Yes, you loved him. But you loved the LORD more. He converted you once, now you convert him.

Go on with your life. "IF IT BE POSSIBLE, AS MUCH AS LIES IN YOU, live peaceably with ALL men." Rom. 12:18.

The idea is to marry as many Christian ladies and Insha Allah thst will happen and we'll keep having more Muslims in Nigeria. I love Christians

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name by Whysoserious: 2:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
There are countries in the world who have religiously strict rules. Like killing an apostate and this isn't only in the Muslim countries. Its there in your bible. Deuteronomy 13 : 6-11. Now its there, when a believer defects, how's rogue, even the bible orders you to be the first to kill them if they are your family members. I bet you haven't read that, as a christian. Okay, let's move on. Now, calling this very practice "blind and backwards" is a little ignorant on your part. Christianity has lost its doctrines long ago, when they have started to scan through and pick what works and what doesn't fit into the advancement of their religion. Some Christians actually say "Christianity is a religion that evolves and move with time". Fine. I won't argue. What I will say though is, no one has any right to call a Muslim country, that adheres strictly to the laws governing their very existence as " blind and backwards". Indeed, that is your ignorant opinion but still, you fail to see your foolishness because you haven't read your bible. Would you dispute with the verse I have given you about apostacy? Would you tell me that was in the past before Jesus came? Then I would refute you by saying that same Jesus never changed anything. Tell me one single new law Jesus brought with him? None. He said he has come not to abolish the laws with involves both 1 Corinthians I quotes earlier and this Deuteronomy. A woman shouldn't speak in church and an apostate should be killed by his family member first of all. Now, tell me where the modern day Christianity has gotten all its stands and doctrines from?. Open your eyes. Jesus never preached prosperity on earth and never did he utter..not once..that he was poor on earth so that you his followers could be rich. That's all Paul's doing which is who you guys are like. Paul...not Christlike. Paul like. Paul kept on spouting so many fabricated things that his friend Festus was forced to call him a "mad man". Is that the person whose teachings/opinions you follow? Educate yourself. Do not end up in regret. It was a cruci-fiction. Educate yourself. The Muslim man did the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name by Whysoserious: 2:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
You probably want to read Numbers 8: 4 - 6 for those of you familiar with Muslim prayers. If Jesus has come not to abolish the laws, this is part of the laws which was on ground prior to him. Why do you divulge away from this teachings?
Re: Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name by MarieSucre(f): 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
One Nigeria indeed.
Re: Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name by MarieSucre(f): 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
Whysoserious:
There are countries in the world who have religiously strict rules. Like killing an apostate and this isn't only in the Muslim countries. Its there in your bible. Deuteronomy 13 : 6-11. Now its there, when a believer defects, how's rogue, even the bible orders you to be the first to kill them if they are your family members. I bet you haven't read that, as a christian. Okay, let's move on. Now, calling this very practice "blind and backwards" is a little ignorant on your part. Christianity has lost its doctrines long ago, when they have started to scan through and pick what works and what doesn't fit into the advancement of their religion. Some Christians actually say "Christianity is a religion that evolves and move with time". Fine. I won't argue. What I will say though is, no one has any right to call a Muslim country, that adheres strictly to the laws governing their very existence as " blind and backwards". Indeed, that is your ignorant opinion but still, you fail to see your foolishness because you haven't read your bible. Would you dispute with the verse I have given you about apostacy? Would you tell me that was in the past before Jesus came? Then I would refute you by saying that same Jesus never changed anything. Tell me one single new law Jesus brought with him? None. He said he has come not to abolish the laws with involves both 1 Corinthians I quotes earlier and this Deuteronomy. A woman shouldn't speak in church and an apostate should be killed by his family member first of all. Now, tell me where the modern day Christianity has gotten all its stands and doctrines from?. Open your eyes. Jesus never preached prosperity on earth and never did he utter..not once..that he was poor on earth so that you his followers could be rich. That's all Paul's doing which is who you guys are like. Paul...not Christlike. Paul like. Paul kept on spouting so many fabricated things that his friend Festus was forced to call him a "mad man". Is that the person whose teachings/opinions you follow? Educate yourself. Do not end up in regret. It was a cruci-fiction. Educate yourself. The Muslim man did the right thing.

- By your logic because Christians kill apostates then it's okay for Muslims to kill apostates. So you're both equally non-peaceful religions? So why claim to be the religion of peace?

- If I told you that I went into a cave and I had a voice repeating to me "iqraa" and a very huge spider can and wove a net and laid an egg in the opening to protect me from assailants and that means that I am the final prophetess of God and people all over the world should only pray to God in my language and I'm the only one allowed to have unlimited wives because I am Insan Al Kamil, wouldn't you say I was mad.

- Now just imagine if I was an Africa of Negro heritage and part of the one of the oldest civilisations, if not this oldest civilisation on earth and I told you that according to this new holy book I was taught, I am actually descended from a Middle Eastern man somewhere in Iraq and that my culture is subordinate to his wouldn't you think I was mad?

- Be careful pointing fingers at Paul. A lot of people also think you're mad because if your beliefs.
Re: Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name by MarieSucre(f): 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
Whysoserious:
I see that some people are still living in the shadow of islamophobia. Well, let me give you a little lecture. Over the course of the generation, if indeed the killing is part of Islamic doctrine, two things would have happened and it would have shaped the world as we know it.

Scenario 1. 90% of the world population would have been Muslim by noe because, let's just assume the Muslims indeed got really strong and they focus on spreading the message by a sword. So, say the Muslims were so strong so its just one of two options for a non Muslim. Become a Muslim or die. Of course many would die for what they believe but then many would also become Muslims for fear of their lives. Hereby 90% of the world would have been Muslims at this stage.

Scenario 2: There would be no Muslims left. Think about it. If Islam taught the Muslims to kill the non Muslims, the Muslims would be at a disadvantage. Statistically, Muslims are not half of the population of the world. If out of 7 billon, 2billion are Muslims, it would be really easy to wipe them out. Although the remaining 5billion would be of diverse faith, the logic here however is that, the have a common enemy. 5 billion against 2 billion is not even something we should give too much thought to. So, it would have been, the world vs the Muslims. Islam would have been wiped out. Many would die like in scenario 1, many would have been forced to drop the faith. So think about it and educate yourself. Stop generalizing and drowning in your ignorant swine. Think with your head. The people perpetrating this acts are far less than the numbers of Muslims in this country alone. Have you even read much of your own bible? Do you know what Luke 19:27 says??. Wait, you these Christians, you really think you are Christlike? I shake my head for you. Jesus' denial would be real and it would cut like a knife that has been heating for years. You better check facts and study your scriptures well before you end up where you don't wanna. All these we are doing is for a limited time.... We can keep saying let's leave in peace and all that but all this is just surreal...the dead are now awake...we are still dreaming. Choose this day who you worship. Open your eyes my brethrens. Don't throw your life away on false belief.

"Over the course of the generation, if indeed the killing is part of Islamic doctrine"

Expedition of Hamza ibn 'Abdul-Muttalib
March 623

Expedition of Ubaydah ibn al-Harith
April 623

al-Kharrar expedition
May 623

Patrol of Waddan (al-Abwa')
August 623

Patrol of Buwat
September 623

First Expedition to Badr (Safwan)
September 623

Patrol of Zul Al-Ushairah
December 623

Nakhla Raid
January 624

Battle of Badr
15 March 624

Killing of Asma bint Marwan
March 624

Killing of Abu Afak
March 624

Invasion of Banu Qaynuqa
April 624

Invasion of Sawiq
May/June 624

Al Kudr Invasion
May 624

Killing of Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf
August/September 624

Dhu Amarr raid
September 624

Invasion of Buhran
October/November 624

Al-Qarada raid
November 624

Battle of Uhud
23 March 625

Battle of Hamra al-Asad
March 625

Expedition of Qatan
June 625

Expedition of Abdullah Ibn Unais
June 625

Expedition of Al Raji
July 625

Expedition of Bir Maona
July 625

Invasion of Banu Nadir
August 625

Expedition of Badr al-Maw'id
April 626

Expedition of Dhat al-Riqa
June 626

Expedition of Dumat al-Jandal
August/September 626

Expedition of al-Muraysi'
January 627

Battle of the Trench
April 627

Invasion of Banu Qurayza
May 627

Expedition of Muhammad ibn Maslamah
June 627

Invasion of Banu Lahyan
July 627

Expedition of Dhu Qarad
August 627

Expedition of Ukasha bin Al-Mihsan
August/September 627

First Raid on Banu Thalabah
August/September 627

Second Raid on Banu Thalabah
August/September 627

Expedition of Zaid ibn Haritha (Al-Jumum)
September 627

Expedition of Zaid ibn Haritha (Al-Is)
September/October 627

Third Raid on Banu Thalabah
October/November 627

Expedition of Zaid ibn Haritha (Hisma)
October/November 627

Expedition of Zaid ibn Haritha (Wadi al-Qura)
November/December 627

Expedition of Abdur Rahman bin Auf
December 627/January 628

Expedition of Fidak
December 627/January 628

Second Expedition of Wadi al-Qura

Expedition of Kurz bin Jabir Al-Fihri
January/February 628

Expedition of Abdullah ibn Rawaha
Treaty of Hudaybiyyah
March 628

Conquest of Fidak
May 628

Battle of Khaybar
May/June 628

Third Expedition of Wadi al Qura
May 628

Expedition of Umar ibn al-Khatab
December 628

Expedition of Abu Bakr As-Siddiq
December 628

Expedition of Bashir Ibn Sa’d al-Ansari (Fadak)
December 628

Expedition of Ghalib ibn Abdullah al-Laithi (Mayfah)
January 629

Expedition of Bashir Ibn Sa’d al-Ansari (Yemen)
February 629

Expedition of Ibn Abi Al-Awja Al-Sulami
April 629

Expedition of Ghalib ibn Abdullah al-Laithi (Fadak)
May 629

Expedition of Ghalib ibn Abdullah al-Laithi (Al-Kadid)
June 629

Expedition of Shuja ibn Wahb al-Asadi
June 629

Expedition of Ka’b ibn 'Umair al-Ghifari
July 629

Battle of Mu'tah
September 629

Expedition of Amr ibn al-As
October 629

Expedition of Abu Ubaidah ibn al Jarrah

October 629

Expedition of Abi Hadrad al-Aslami

Expedition of Abu Qatadah ibn Rab'i al-Ansari (Khadirah)
December 629

Expedition of Abu Qatadah ibn Rab'i al-Ansari (Batn Edam)
December 629

Conquest of Mecca
January 630

Expedition of Khalid ibn al-Walid (Nakhla)
January 630

Raid of Amr ibn al-As
January 630

Raid of Sa'd ibn Zaid al-Ashhali
January 630

Expedition of Khalid ibn al-Walid (Banu Jadhimah)
January 630

Battle of Hunayn
January 630

Expedition of At-Tufail ibn 'Amr Ad-Dausi
January 630

Battle of Autas

Expedition of Abu Amir Al-Ashari
January 630

Expedition of Abu Musa Al-Ashari
January 630

Siege of Ta'if
February 630

Expedition of Uyainah bin Hisn
April/May 630

Expedition of Qutbah ibn Amir
May/June 630

Expedition of Dahhak al-Kilabi
June/July 630

Expedition of Alqammah bin Mujazziz
July/August 630

Expedition of Ali ibn Abi Talib (Al-Fuls)
July/August 630

Expedition of Ukasha bin Al-Mihsan (Udhrah and Baliy)

Battle of Tabouk
October/December 630

Expedition of Khalid ibn al-Walid (Dumatul Jandal)
October 630

Expedition of Abu Sufyan ibn Harb

Demolition of Masjid al-Dirar

Expedition of Khalid ibn al-Walid (2nd Dumatul Jandal)
April 631

Expedition of Surad ibn Abdullah
April 631

Expedition of Khalid ibn al-Walid (Najran)
June/July 631

Expedition of Ali ibn Abi Talib (Mudhij)
December 631

Expedition of Ali ibn Abi Talib (Hamdan)

Demolition of Dhul Khalasa
April 632

Expedition of Usama bin Zayd
May 632

These are a list of the ghazwas carried out by Prophet Muhammad and the sahabas. Most of them were offensive rather than defensive and inspired a lot of the Medina verses. And if he is the most perfect human on earth, beloved of God who the Muslim ummah have to emulate then that follows that...
Re: Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name by wittyt98(m): 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
victorazyvictor:
Great woman.

Halliluya!!!!!
God be praise!

A soul has been saved.
says the colozined African man. lmao you're a comedian
Re: Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name by MarieSucre(f): 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
Whysoserious:
I'm sorry o. Me I am just confused when a woman now claims to be called by God to be a prophetess. Please which God o? The same God of 1 Corinthians 14 : 34 - 35?. How come there are so many prophetess and female pastors when the bible clearly stands against this?? Its better for her to just tell the husband maybe she wants to go into church business. Its lucrative in this part of the world as we all know so yeah its understandable. When we tell Christians, that atheists and Christians in the west have started to embrace Islam , they start telling us it is a plot. Or perhaps that the devil has taken over the Christians in the west...that is why many churches in the UK have been abandoned, purchased by Muslims and converted into masjids. Issorite, the husband made the right choice. The flock perishes when its fails to understand the instructions of the Shepard. Let her go back to the confusing Trinity. Na she sabi. Thank God the husband sha took things cool. There was no bombing and all that. Alhamdulilah for that. Prophetess called by the Lord lol. Christians. They are so amusing. Anyways, to each his own indeed. Live and let live.

Here are some prophetess from the Bible.
Maryam(ra) sister of Prophet Harun and Prophet Musa was also a prophetess. Islam accepts all the prophests of the Bible. Does it also accept her as a prophet?

MIRIAM
The sister of Moses and Aaron, “Miriam the prophetess” ( Exodus 15:20 ) was assigned to watch Moses when he lay as a baby in the bulrushes. The Lord spoke directly to her and Aaron when they took pride in their prophetic gifts, and He cursed Miriam with leprosy ( Numbers 12:1-16 ). She is later named as one of the three who helped lead the children of Israel out of Egypt: “I brought thee up out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of servants; and I sent before thee Moses, Aaron, and Miriam” ( Micah 6:4 ; see Exodus 15:20 ).

2. DEBORAH
The fourth judge in Israel, Deborah was directed by the Lord to know when to go to battle, helping to free the kingdom from the subjugation of a foreign king. Deborah rightly was able to say, “I arose a mother in Israel” ( Judges 5:7 ; see
Judges 4:4 ).

3. HULDAH
Huldah lived in the time of the righteous king Josiah (640 B.C.). She prophesied that the wicked people of Judah would feel the wrath of God, but that Josiah would be blessed ( 2 Kings 22:14-20 ).
4. ISAIAH’S WIFE
Little is known of her other than the fact that Isaiah calls her “the prophetess.” She bore him children that were named by the Lord ( Isaiah 8:3 ).

5. ANNA
Anna was an 84-year-old widow who was present when Jesus was taken to the temple as a baby. Luke wrote that she “departed not from the temple, but served God with fastings and prayers night and day.” When she saw the baby, she “gave thanks . . . unto the Lord, and spake of him to all that looked for redemption in Jerusalem” ( Luke 2:36-38 ).

BONUS ROUND: False prophetesses!
NOADIAH
Noadiah joined with others in trying to prevent Nehemiah from rebuilding the walls of Jerusalem. Nehemiah could say of Noadiah as he said of another “prophet” who sought to discourage him, “I perceived that God had not sent [her]” ( Nehemiah 6:10-14 ).

JEZEBEL
Jezebel was a false prophetess in the Thyatiran branch of the church mentioned in the book of Revelation: “I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols” ( Revelation 2:20 ).
Re: Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name by MarieSucre(f): 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
rayobaba:
Yes! those blind and backward countries.

Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, UAE, Pakistan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Nigeria is blind and Backwards??
Re: Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name by MarieSucre(f): 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
Elder001:

The woman should add at least extra 4k.

The kids are both spouses responsibility..

It's better she split the children with the man. The man takes 5 younger ones seeing as he is the head of the family and she takes the 2 older kids. Then he does not have to pay her sh*t.
Re: Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
XingXhang:
I don't know what it is... But I have seen Muslim Men marry two or more Christian women.

What's their aim sef? Are their no beautiful ladies in the Muslim ministry or because they cover everything and their men can see their ...?

Are they trying to win our ladies (weaker vessels) into their religion?

They claim their women should cover everything but they be eyeing our beautiful Christian sisters. Terrible!

Woman, I don't blame you at all. Yes, you loved him. But you loved the LORD more. He converted you once, now you convert him.

Go on with your life. "IF IT BE POSSIBLE, AS MUCH AS LIES IN YOU, live peaceably with ALL men." Rom. 12:18.

please add me to the group you talked about in your signature 08039224178
Re: Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
MarieSucre:

It's better she split the children with the man. The man takes 5 younger ones seeing as he is the head of the family and she takes the 2 older kids. Then he does not have to pay her sh*t.
You guys should stop talking about head of the family.. What the fvvck is wrong with you?

How takes 4 and the woman takes 3.

Don't jump into my mentions again
Re: Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name by victorazyvictor(m): 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
wittyt98:
says the colozined African man. lmao you're a comedian

Yesoo!!!! am a comedian bro!
Re: Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name by Kingspin(m): 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
That dead religion.
Re: Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name by MarieSucre(f): 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
Elder001:

You guys should stop talking about head of the family.. What the fvvck is wrong with you?

How takes 4 and the woman takes 3.

Don't jump into my mentions again

Jumps back inside mentions. Tongue out, come and beat me.
Re: Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name by dheeny: 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
Dottore:
Yoruba Muslims? Ok their stories sha

Nigga shut the hell up......
Ibo illiterate
Re: Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name by Dottore: 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
dheeny:

Nigga shut the hell up......
Ibo illiterate

Prof prof prof
Re: Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name by Whysoserious: 11:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
MarieSucre:

"Over the course of the generation, if indeed the killing is part of Islamic doctrine"

Expedition of Hamza ibn 'Abdul-Muttalib
March 623

Expedition of Ubaydah ibn al-Harith
April 623

al-Kharrar expedition
May 623

Patrol of Waddan (al-Abwa')
August 623

Patrol of Buwat
September 623

First Expedition to Badr (Safwan)
September 623

Patrol of Zul Al-Ushairah
December 623

Nakhla Raid
January 624

Battle of Badr
15 March 624

Killing of Asma bint Marwan
March 624

Killing of Abu Afak
March 624

Invasion of Banu Qaynuqa
April 624

Invasion of Sawiq
May/June 624

Al Kudr Invasion
May 624

Killing of Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf
August/September 624

Dhu Amarr raid
September 624

Invasion of Buhran
October/November 624

Al-Qarada raid
November 624

Battle of Uhud
23 March 625

Battle of Hamra al-Asad
March 625

Expedition of Qatan
June 625

Expedition of Abdullah Ibn Unais
June 625

Expedition of Al Raji
July 625

Expedition of Bir Maona
July 625

Invasion of Banu Nadir
August 625

Expedition of Badr al-Maw'id
April 626

Expedition of Dhat al-Riqa
June 626

Expedition of Dumat al-Jandal
August/September 626

Expedition of al-Muraysi'
January 627

Battle of the Trench
April 627

Invasion of Banu Qurayza
May 627

Expedition of Muhammad ibn Maslamah
June 627

Invasion of Banu Lahyan
July 627

Expedition of Dhu Qarad
August 627

Expedition of Ukasha bin Al-Mihsan
August/September 627

First Raid on Banu Thalabah
August/September 627

Second Raid on Banu Thalabah
August/September 627

Expedition of Zaid ibn Haritha (Al-Jumum)
September 627

Expedition of Zaid ibn Haritha (Al-Is)
September/October 627

Third Raid on Banu Thalabah
October/November 627

Expedition of Zaid ibn Haritha (Hisma)
October/November 627

Expedition of Zaid ibn Haritha (Wadi al-Qura)
November/December 627

Expedition of Abdur Rahman bin Auf
December 627/January 628

Expedition of Fidak
December 627/January 628

Second Expedition of Wadi al-Qura

Expedition of Kurz bin Jabir Al-Fihri
January/February 628

Expedition of Abdullah ibn Rawaha
Treaty of Hudaybiyyah
March 628

Conquest of Fidak
May 628

Battle of Khaybar
May/June 628

Third Expedition of Wadi al Qura
May 628

Expedition of Umar ibn al-Khatab
December 628

Expedition of Abu Bakr As-Siddiq
December 628

Expedition of Bashir Ibn Sa’d al-Ansari (Fadak)
December 628

Expedition of Ghalib ibn Abdullah al-Laithi (Mayfah)
January 629

Expedition of Bashir Ibn Sa’d al-Ansari (Yemen)
February 629

Expedition of Ibn Abi Al-Awja Al-Sulami
April 629

Expedition of Ghalib ibn Abdullah al-Laithi (Fadak)
May 629

Expedition of Ghalib ibn Abdullah al-Laithi (Al-Kadid)
June 629

Expedition of Shuja ibn Wahb al-Asadi
June 629

Expedition of Ka’b ibn 'Umair al-Ghifari
July 629

Battle of Mu'tah
September 629

Expedition of Amr ibn al-As
October 629

Expedition of Abu Ubaidah ibn al Jarrah

October 629

Expedition of Abi Hadrad al-Aslami

Expedition of Abu Qatadah ibn Rab'i al-Ansari (Khadirah)
December 629

Expedition of Abu Qatadah ibn Rab'i al-Ansari (Batn Edam)
December 629

Conquest of Mecca
January 630

Expedition of Khalid ibn al-Walid (Nakhla)
January 630

Raid of Amr ibn al-As
January 630

Raid of Sa'd ibn Zaid al-Ashhali
January 630

Expedition of Khalid ibn al-Walid (Banu Jadhimah)
January 630

Battle of Hunayn
January 630

Expedition of At-Tufail ibn 'Amr Ad-Dausi
January 630

Battle of Autas

Expedition of Abu Amir Al-Ashari
January 630

Expedition of Abu Musa Al-Ashari
January 630

Siege of Ta'if
February 630

Expedition of Uyainah bin Hisn
April/May 630

Expedition of Qutbah ibn Amir
May/June 630

Expedition of Dahhak al-Kilabi
June/July 630

Expedition of Alqammah bin Mujazziz
July/August 630

Expedition of Ali ibn Abi Talib (Al-Fuls)
July/August 630

Expedition of Ukasha bin Al-Mihsan (Udhrah and Baliy)

Battle of Tabouk
October/December 630

Expedition of Khalid ibn al-Walid (Dumatul Jandal)
October 630

Expedition of Abu Sufyan ibn Harb

Demolition of Masjid al-Dirar

Expedition of Khalid ibn al-Walid (2nd Dumatul Jandal)
April 631

Expedition of Surad ibn Abdullah
April 631

Expedition of Khalid ibn al-Walid (Najran)
June/July 631

Expedition of Ali ibn Abi Talib (Mudhij)
December 631

Expedition of Ali ibn Abi Talib (Hamdan)

Demolition of Dhul Khalasa
April 632

Expedition of Usama bin Zayd
May 632

These are a list of the ghazwas carried out by Prophet Muhammad and the sahabas. Most of them were offensive rather than defensive and inspired a lot of the Medina verses. And if he is the most perfect human on earth, beloved of God who the Muslim ummah have to emulate then that follows that...

Well, wars were fought. David fought and defeated the amalikites, the philistines and lots more. And not only David. There's Joshua and there is Japhet. There are actually lots of biblical characters that fought battles and why were they fought? To protect the message they were given from God. Now you posting up those long tirade of battles the Prophet of Islam (pbuh) fought and finally ending it with "offensive rather than defensive" I would think that is a little biased on your part. Those holy people of history aren't like you and I and they are given inspiration on a different level. If you call Mohammed's quest offensive, then that goes for every other prophet in the bible that at some point in time had to wage wars against the enemies of God. We do not deny battles were fought...but I still maintain, that is not the teachings of Islam. Writing up those long list of event is a pointless effort to me why? Because I didn't say, " the wars said about Islam is false". If I did, then your tirade would have been a point to prove me wrong. I have said, the killings you see now isn't the teachings in Islam. I would have expected you, as learned and smart as you are, to Quote me verses from the holy Quran where it is written that " and to kill every non Muslim is what your God Allah has ordered you to do and your prophet has shown you an example". I would have gone quiet. What you have done is the equivalent of digging up a list of battles the biblical prophets fought and then making a list of them...that is a waste of time. You must have felt proud doing that? You have not pointed out anything. Yes we do not deny that the prophet fought battles. Lots of it...and he was victorious. He fought so that Islam would not die. He fought so the message could get to this point where it has gotten to. That was the point of the wars. You can't tag that offensive. It is a choice....accept Islam...its one thing to say no...its another to try to destroy the message so yes...the best form of defense is attack. Look, that is not the point. When I attacked Christianity and the the things I find wrong with it, I gave bible verses to present my case. If you believe Muslims are taught to wage wars against non Muslims, physically, military style, then please present your case in a more professional way by showing proofs. Don't show me what I already know. Teach me new things if you have them. You just typed out names of wars a Muslim should be familiar with and?? Maybe you should present to me a Quranic verse that disputes what I said and supports your claim then I would reconsider. Just try to see what you typed here is really pointless. I never said Islam never fought its wars. If I did, that's when the above is relevant, now? Pfft! I didn't bother to read more than 2 lines. I know where you are headed. I would reply your other quotes. You seem learned though you need to listen/read peoples opinion to understand. Not to give a heated reply. Yes the prophet of Islam should be emulated by Muslims, and as far as we can tell, we are doing that. Hardly can we say the same for most of you so called Christians. You do every single thing prophet Jesus (pbuh) never did. Every single thing is fabricated. We emulate the prophet of Islam in deed. He said the wars were to make sure Islam lived on and get to the generations to come. That was his own cross. That was his sacrifice. And he was victorious. He triumphed. Because Islam is God's religion to mankind. Nowhere did the prophet ask Muslims to kill/wage wars on non Muslims. Neither did the Quran say such either. The purpose of the wars past is done. A religion from 1400 years ago is what I discuss with you now so yes those battles were worth it. They hit home and made their marks. You should give me evidence of the prophet of Islam (pbuh) saying Muslims have to wage wars like he did. You should probably read what great minds had to say about him. I wouldn't want to think you will be shallow enough to assume you have a greater mind than the likes of Mahatma Ghandi and some other likeminds. So read what they had to say about the prophet of Islam. Don't just give opinions. I don't blame you though, its what your religion and doctrine is based on. Opinions. Don't do that with Islam though. We don't use the leap of faith. We use the evidence of logic. We use our head.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name by Whysoserious: 12:04am On Jun 27, 2018
MarieSucre:

Here are some prophetess from the Bible.
Maryam(ra) sister of Prophet Harun and Prophet Musa was also a prophetess. Islam accepts all the prophests of the Bible. Does it also accept her as a prophet?

MIRIAM
The sister of Moses and Aaron, “Miriam the prophetess” ( Exodus 15:20 ) was assigned to watch Moses when he lay as a baby in the bulrushes. The Lord spoke directly to her and Aaron when they took pride in their prophetic gifts, and He cursed Miriam with leprosy ( Numbers 12:1-16 ). She is later named as one of the three who helped lead the children of Israel out of Egypt: “I brought thee up out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of servants; and I sent before thee Moses, Aaron, and Miriam” ( Micah 6:4 ; see Exodus 15:20 ).

2. DEBORAH
The fourth judge in Israel, Deborah was directed by the Lord to know when to go to battle, helping to free the kingdom from the subjugation of a foreign king. Deborah rightly was able to say, “I arose a mother in Israel” ( Judges 5:7 ; see
Judges 4:4 ).

3. HULDAH
Huldah lived in the time of the righteous king Josiah (640 B.C.). She prophesied that the wicked people of Judah would feel the wrath of God, but that Josiah would be blessed ( 2 Kings 22:14-20 ).
4. ISAIAH’S WIFE
Little is known of her other than the fact that Isaiah calls her “the prophetess.” She bore him children that were named by the Lord ( Isaiah 8:3 ).

5. ANNA
Anna was an 84-year-old widow who was present when Jesus was taken to the temple as a baby. Luke wrote that she “departed not from the temple, but served God with fastings and prayers night and day.” When she saw the baby, she “gave thanks . . . unto the Lord, and spake of him to all that looked for redemption in Jerusalem” ( Luke 2:36-38 ).

BONUS ROUND: False prophetesses!
NOADIAH
Noadiah joined with others in trying to prevent Nehemiah from rebuilding the walls of Jerusalem. Nehemiah could say of Noadiah as he said of another “prophet” who sought to discourage him, “I perceived that God had not sent [her]” ( Nehemiah 6:10-14 ).

JEZEBEL
Jezebel was a false prophetess in the Thyatiran branch of the church mentioned in the book of Revelation: “I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols” ( Revelation 2:20 ).

Yes I agree. There are lots of pious women in the bible who merits the title prophetess. They have however not violated the law in 1 Corinthians 14:13-14. A woman can't talk in a church. No matter who or what she is. Even if she needs to ask her husband for something, it has to be at home. This was the level of sacredness. Those women you mentioned were pious and yes they were close to God, they however didn't have to go to the church to preach/give a talk about prophesies. The "prophetess" of today however wants to stand on the pulpit or whatever you call where the pastors stand to give talks. They want to show the world that they receive visions and all that and this is clearly against the law of old. You must try to agree something went wrong somewhere. Someone started to attribute less importance to those laws eventually making them redundant. I am positive that someone was not Jesus(pbuh) . Everything has been changed and that is the problem with today's Christian. There are certain things you unlock when you establish a strong connection with God. That doesn't make you a prophetess. That title is sacred. Divine...given to people of very high eminence as far as closeness to God is concerned. The problem a Muslim, like me, might have with a christian is the use of terms inappropriately. A Muslim agrees the highest religious/spiritual leader is sheikh. Never would you see a Muslim tag someone "prophet such and such". Look, that word stands for respect, distinction....only special people can be called that but yeah I understand the English has been taken for granted. It would have been better if Christians used " high priest/priestess". Just like the confusion with the trinity, when you call a certain christian a prophet, so I ask, Moses (pbuh) was a prophet, do you mean to tell me this such and such prophet is like Moses? You say not that kind of prophet but he is close to God. You keep confusing people. It would have been nice to be simple, direct an clear cut. Those people called prophets would have been better called high pastors. I'm just saying. A woman preaching on the altar has violated law and that is sacrilege. I'm moving to your other replies.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" / Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car / COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.