Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name (30046 Views)

Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta / TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick / Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name by Whysoserious: 12:36am On Jun 27, 2018
MarieSucre:

- By your logic because Christians kill apostates then it's okay for Muslims to kill apostates. So you're both equally non-peaceful religions? So why claim to be the religion of peace?

- If I told you that I went into a cave and I had a voice repeating to me "iqraa" and a very huge spider can and wove a net and laid an egg in the opening to protect me from assailants and that means that I am the final prophetess of God and people all over the world should only pray to God in my language and I'm the only one allowed to have unlimited wives because I am Insan Al Kamil, wouldn't you say I was mad.

- Now just imagine if I was an Africa of Negro heritage and part of the one of the oldest civilisations, if not this oldest civilisation on earth and I told you that according to this new holy book I was taught, I am actually descended from a Middle Eastern man somewhere in Iraq and that my culture is subordinate to his wouldn't you think I was mad?

- Be careful pointing fingers at Paul. A lot of people also think you're mad because if your beliefs.

What you fail to be aware of is that, even scientist of the highest level have started to see things in Islam which makes them embrace it. A person is either religious or not. Now if you are not, then logically you are embracing natural science. Don't you think it would be worth looking into if the scientist who you emulate as sane and the smartest minds start to embrace a religion which your developing mind terms "crazy"? I'll help you out. Maurice Bucaille is a quite brilliant french scientist. You should probably google out the name and check what he has to say. Anyways, coming back to the issue of spiders and iqraa and what have you. You know, things get easier for people of this time. I would have you know, the structure of the Quran seems to be directed to people of these time because there was no way in the world that the desert dwellers of Arabia 1400 would have understood some of the scientific facts found in the Quran. Chances of an illiterate insane person in a cave guessing the earth is spherical is 1/100. Even if it was a guess, why would he mention it? Chances that an illiterate insane desert dweller could have guessed that the Pharaoh's body is preserved and still in Egypt is even 1/1000. The Arabs were barbarians at this time. The prophet (pbuh) was an illiterate who never even heard of Pharaoh. You really think the billions of people dedicated are dedicated to Islam just because they are stupid? That's stupid. Billions of people and more keep turning to it?? And now talking about race and colonialism... Look, salvation goes past that. All those things are time bound...limited. Limited to this material world. Indeed, you want to assume that colonialism brought religion to Africa...that would be wrong to assume. We know what happened....events that occur, but for events that didn't occur, we can only speculate. Even if we weren't colonized, if per chance we made developments ourselves, then some of our people would have travelled the world and one way or the other, Islam and Christianity would have come to replace whatever paganism we might have been engaged in. The things present in the Quran we read is way beyond the comprehension of an illiterate desert dweller from 1400 years ago. Imagine how limited in knowledge that time was. That is for a learned person....but for an illiterate who could neither read nor write??. Saying Mohammed (pbuh) and the experience in the cave is crazy is like saying Moses (pbuh) and the burning bush is insane. I acually don't know what religion you identify as. Are you an atheist? Agnostic? Free thinker?? Hmm...science is awesome and fascinating but still the things created by man would outlive man... You seem to not understand that some prices have to be paid sometimes to achieve a greater good. You assume because religion comes with a theme of peace so the people entrusted with this huge mission have to be docile people who take everything on one cheek and turn the other . I doubt if you know much about Jesus (pbuh). He didn't have to have those wars because...he wasn't bringing any new laws. He clearly said he didn't come to abolish the laws. But for the likes of prophets Moses and Mohammed(pbut), there was also sacrifice to make. Prices to pay because they were establishing new laws that wouldn't sit well with the people present at the time. People that no doubt would try to eliminate them and silence their attempt at spreading this new and "ridiculous spiritual laws". You need to understand religion is sensitive. Its not a topic like fashion or gadgets or football. This is salvation. The very evidence that we existed without our will is enough to make us fearful that what if that happens again...when we were born, we had no knowledge ahead of time...now, what if we are " remade" but with our knowledge intact? The possibility is endless. So, don't attach insanity to things beyond your understanding. This is beyond science/logic except when you actually try to know what is happening. Islam would have spread...colonialism or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name by Yian1(m): 7:45am On Jun 27, 2018
Whysoserious:

Yes I agree. There are lots of pious women in the bible who merits the title prophetess. They have however not violated the law in 1 Corinthians 14:13-14. A woman can't talk in a church. No matter who or what she is. Even if she needs to ask her husband for something, it has to be at home. This was the level of sacredness. Those women you mentioned were pious and yes they were close to God, they however didn't have to go to the church to preach/give a talk about prophesies. The "prophetess" of today however wants to stand on the pulpit or whatever you call where the pastors stand to give talks. They want to show the world that they receive visions and all that and this is clearly against the law of old. You must try to agree something went wrong somewhere. Someone started to attribute less importance to those laws eventually making them redundant. I am positive that someone was not Jesus(pbuh) . Everything has been changed and that is the problem with today's Christian. There are certain things you unlock when you establish a strong connection with God. That doesn't make you a prophetess. That title is sacred. Divine...given to people of very high eminence as far as closeness to God is concerned. The problem a Muslim, like me, might have with a christian is the use of terms inappropriately. A Muslim agrees the highest religious/spiritual leader is sheikh. Never would you see a Muslim tag someone "prophet such and such". Look, that word stands for respect, distinction....only special people can be called that but yeah I understand the English has been taken for granted. It would have been better if Christians used " high priest/priestess". Just like the confusion with the trinity, when you call a certain christian a prophet, so I ask, Moses (pbuh) was a prophet, do you mean to tell me this such and such prophet is like Moses? You say not that kind of prophet but he is close to God. You keep confusing people. It would have been nice to be simple, direct an clear cut. Those people called prophets would have been better called high pastors. I'm just saying. A woman preaching on the altar has violated law and that is sacrilege. I'm moving to your other replies.

May Almighty God be with you as you try prove to the world the Straight Path(Islam) is the true way. Only if they can reason well can they see the beauty of Islam. Islam is just too perfect that it cannot be compared with other religions. The whole Qur'an is free from errors, not altered or have editions to suit their will. God so created enmity among them that a Bible used by a particular sect is strongly prohibited by another sect. None of them could even reason that which one of them is the original one. Errors are always still found in the acclaimed inspired books. But these people have been deafened and blinded by devil that they will always reject the obvious Truth.
We love you, the unbelievers. We don't want you to go astray like the people of the past who were also shown but refused the truth. Forget about the fact that your pastor and leaders preach with passion and so much enthusiasm. You all know you are not to worship them but Almighty God the way he prefers. Seek for the way he loves to be worshipped and make sure you get the right evidence so as not to remain on the wrong path. The claim that Bible is full of errors is not false. One cannot prove everything right in the Bible. And these faults cannot be attributed with God because God is without errors, He will never make mistakes.
You can never find errors in the best religion. One should look for the true way to the extent that another one can never be as perfect as the one you are practising or even better. I don't have the time to mention anything on Atheism, that will be some other time. But they should have a rethink. All the creatures are enough reasons to think that there must be a Supreme being that controls them all. No one should die a non-muslim! It is God that says that. Peace be upon you all!

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name by Whysoserious: 8:29am On Jun 27, 2018
tamethem:
Have you ever notice that 98% of divorce in the customary court is between the Muslims. If you don't believe me start watching, reading and listening to divorce news . If not Rabiatu and Kamoru, Kadijat and Abdul Fatai , Lukman and Sekinat etc.

Its funny but real. check for yourselves.

You only see what your eyes wants to see.
Re: Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name by MarieSucre(f): 10:25am On Jun 30, 2018
Whysoserious:

Well, wars were fought. David fought and defeated the amalikites, the philistines and lots more. And not only David. There's Joshua and there is Japhet. There are actually lots of biblical characters that fought battles and why were they fought? To protect the message they were given from God. Now you posting up those long tirade of battles the Prophet of Islam (pbuh) fought and finally ending it with "offensive rather than defensive" I would think that is a little biased on your part. Those holy people of history aren't like you and I and they are given inspiration on a different level. If you call Mohammed's quest offensive, then that goes for every other prophet in the bible that at some point in time had to wage wars against the enemies of God. We do not deny battles were fought...but I still maintain, that is not the teachings of Islam. Writing up those long list of event is a pointless effort to me why? Because I didn't say, " the wars said about Islam is false". If I did, then your tirade would have been a point to prove me wrong. I have said, the killings you see now isn't the teachings in Islam. I would have expected you, as learned and smart as you are, to Quote me verses from the holy Quran where it is written that " and to kill every non Muslim is what your God Allah has ordered you to do and your prophet has shown you an example". I would have gone quiet. What you have done is the equivalent of digging up a list of battles the biblical prophets fought and then making a list of them...that is a waste of time. You must have felt proud doing that? You have not pointed out anything. Yes we do not deny that the prophet fought battles. Lots of it...and he was victorious. He fought so that Islam would not die. He fought so the message could get to this point where it has gotten to. That was the point of the wars. You can't tag that offensive. It is a choice....accept Islam...its one thing to say no...its another to try to destroy the message so yes...the best form of defense is attack. Look, that is not the point. When I attacked Christianity and the the things I find wrong with it, I gave bible verses to present my case. If you believe Muslims are taught to wage wars against non Muslims, physically, military style, then please present your case in a more professional way by showing proofs. Don't show me what I already know. Teach me new things if you have them. You just typed out names of wars a Muslim should be familiar with and?? Maybe you should present to me a Quranic verse that disputes what I said and supports your claim then I would reconsider. Just try to see what you typed here is really pointless. I never said Islam never fought its wars. If I did, that's when the above is relevant, now? Pfft! I didn't bother to read more than 2 lines. I know where you are headed. I would reply your other quotes. You seem learned though you need to listen/read peoples opinion to understand. Not to give a heated reply. Yes the prophet of Islam should be emulated by Muslims, and as far as we can tell, we are doing that. Hardly can we say the same for most of you so called Christians. You do every single thing prophet Jesus (pbuh) never did. Every single thing is fabricated. We emulate the prophet of Islam in deed. He said the wars were to make sure Islam lived on and get to the generations to come. That was his own cross. That was his sacrifice. And he was victorious. He triumphed. Because Islam is God's religion to mankind. Nowhere did the prophet ask Muslims to kill/wage wars on non Muslims. Neither did the Quran say such either. The purpose of the wars past is done. A religion from 1400 years ago is what I discuss with you now so yes those battles were worth it. They hit home and made their marks. You should give me evidence of the prophet of Islam (pbuh) saying Muslims have to wage wars like he did. You should probably read what great minds had to say about him. I wouldn't want to think you will be shallow enough to assume you have a greater mind than the likes of Mahatma Ghandi and some other likeminds. So read what they had to say about the prophet of Islam. Don't just give opinions. I don't blame you though, its what your religion and doctrine is based on. Opinions. Don't do that with Islam though. We don't use the leap of faith. We use the evidence of logic. We use our head.

So David fought wars and killed people. It's okay for Muslims and the sahabas to do so? What manner of silly logic is that. David also drank alcohol. Why don't you jump and drink alcohol. David married 30 something wives. Oya go and emulate him too na.
Re: Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name by MarieSucre(f): 10:30am On Jun 30, 2018
Whysoserious:

Yes I agree. There are lots of pious women in the bible who merits the title prophetess. They have however not violated the law in 1 Corinthians 14:13-14. A woman can't talk in a church. No matter who or what she is. Even if she needs to ask her husband for something, it has to be at home. This was the level of sacredness. Those women you mentioned were pious and yes they were close to God, they however didn't have to go to the church to preach/give a talk about prophesies. The "prophetess" of today however wants to stand on the pulpit or whatever you call where the pastors stand to give talks. They want to show the world that they receive visions and all that and this is clearly against the law of old. You must try to agree something went wrong somewhere. Someone started to attribute less importance to those laws eventually making them redundant. I am positive that someone was not Jesus(pbuh) . Everything has been changed and that is the problem with today's Christian. There are certain things you unlock when you establish a strong connection with God. That doesn't make you a prophetess. That title is sacred. Divine...given to people of very high eminence as far as closeness to God is concerned. The problem a Muslim, like me, might have with a christian is the use of terms inappropriately. A Muslim agrees the highest religious/spiritual leader is sheikh. Never would you see a Muslim tag someone "prophet such and such". Look, that word stands for respect, distinction....only special people can be called that but yeah I understand the English has been taken for granted. It would have been better if Christians used " high priest/priestess". Just like the confusion with the trinity, when you call a certain christian a prophet, so I ask, Moses (pbuh) was a prophet, do you mean to tell me this such and such prophet is like Moses? You say not that kind of prophet but he is close to God. You keep confusing people. It would have been nice to be simple, direct an clear cut. Those people called prophets would have been better called high pastors. I'm just saying. A woman preaching on the altar has violated law and that is sacrilege. I'm moving to your other replies.

They did not merit the title of prophetess. They were called prophetess.

1) Corinthians is the New Testament. Most if the women are in the Old Testament. How exactly did they break a saying that was proclaimed hundreds of years after they died?

2) A prophetess is someone who relays a message of God. You don't necessary have to speak in a Church. Deborah prophesied from under the a tree. Miriam did not even have a synagogue to prophesy seeing as the Israelites were always travelling from one place to another.

You have no point sir.
Re: Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name by MarieSucre(f): 10:33am On Jun 30, 2018
Whysoserious:

What you fail to be aware of is that, even scientist of the highest level have started to see things in Islam which makes them embrace it. A person is either religious or not. Now if you are not, then logically you are embracing natural science. Don't you think it would be worth looking into if the scientist who you emulate as sane and the smartest minds start to embrace a religion which your developing mind terms "crazy"? I'll help you out. Maurice Bucaille is a quite brilliant french scientist. You should probably google out the name and check what he has to say. Anyways, coming back to the issue of spiders and iqraa and what have you. You know, things get easier for people of this time. I would have you know, the structure of the Quran seems to be directed to people of these time because there was no way in the world that the desert dwellers of Arabia 1400 would have understood some of the scientific facts found in the Quran. Chances of an illiterate insane person in a cave guessing the earth is spherical is 1/100. Even if it was a guess, why would he mention it? Chances that an illiterate insane desert dweller could have guessed that the Pharaoh's body is preserved and still in Egypt is even 1/1000. The Arabs were barbarians at this time. The prophet (pbuh) was an illiterate who never even heard of Pharaoh. You really think the billions of people dedicated are dedicated to Islam just because they are stupid? That's stupid. Billions of people and more keep turning to it?? And now talking about race and colonialism... Look, salvation goes past that. All those things are time bound...limited. Limited to this material world. Indeed, you want to assume that colonialism brought religion to Africa...that would be wrong to assume. We know what happened....events that occur, but for events that didn't occur, we can only speculate. Even if we weren't colonized, if per chance we made developments ourselves, then some of our people would have travelled the world and one way or the other, Islam and Christianity would have come to replace whatever paganism we might have been engaged in. The things present in the Quran we read is way beyond the comprehension of an illiterate desert dweller from 1400 years ago. Imagine how limited in knowledge that time was. That is for a learned person....but for an illiterate who could neither read nor write??. Saying Mohammed (pbuh) and the experience in the cave is crazy is like saying Moses (pbuh) and the burning bush is insane. I acually don't know what religion you identify as. Are you an atheist? Agnostic? Free thinker?? Hmm...science is awesome and fascinating but still the things created by man would outlive man... You seem to not understand that some prices have to be paid sometimes to achieve a greater good. You assume because religion comes with a theme of peace so the people entrusted with this huge mission have to be docile people who take everything on one cheek and turn the other . I doubt if you know much about Jesus (pbuh). He didn't have to have those wars because...he wasn't bringing any new laws. He clearly said he didn't come to abolish the laws. But for the likes of prophets Moses and Mohammed(pbut), there was also sacrifice to make. Prices to pay because they were establishing new laws that wouldn't sit well with the people present at the time. People that no doubt would try to eliminate them and silence their attempt at spreading this new and "ridiculous spiritual laws". You need to understand religion is sensitive. Its not a topic like fashion or gadgets or football. This is salvation. The very evidence that we existed without our will is enough to make us fearful that what if that happens again...when we were born, we had no knowledge ahead of time...now, what if we are " remade" but with our knowledge intact? The possibility is endless. So, don't attach insanity to things beyond your understanding. This is beyond science/logic except when you actually try to know what is happening. Islam would have spread...colonialism or not.

Even scientist at the highest level also debunk Islam. That is not really an excuse to use.

Maurice Bucaille loool I was expecting you to pull his name out earlier since that's the only name y'all have.

What religion was Newton?
- Darwin?
- Hawkins?
- Einstein
- Galileo Galilee
- Dawkins?

Be careful what you use as an argument. It can be turned against you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" / Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car / Download Audio And Lyrics Video: Travis Greene - Made A Way (gospel Music)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.