Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,187 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

How To Apply For Worldlabs Elevating Ideas Competition (To Win £50,000) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Apply For Worldlabs Elevating Ideas Competition (To Win £50,000) (6096 Views)

GBO5000: Elevating Trust Through The Link Slot 5000 / How To Assess Your Competition To Grow Your Business / FRSC Recruitment Form Now On Sale .... Here Is How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Apply For Worldlabs Elevating Ideas Competition (To Win £50,000) by latestupdate: 6:32am On Jun 26, 2018
Deadline: September 3, 2018

Got a bright idea? WorldLabs can help you elevate it with £50,000!

Worldlabs’ mission is to help ideas develop and grow by providing the funding, tools and connections needed to thrive. They give you the ability to showcase your idea, find valuable collaborators and gather the supporters you need to elevate your project to the next level.

Too many promising entrepreneurial projects fall by the wayside due to lack of resources, help or funding. This is why they created the Elevating Ideas Competition: to give you the ability to showcase your idea, find valuable collaborators and gather the supporters you need to elevate your project to the next level.

No idea is too big or too small.
Projects can come from any field, and will not be judged based on your level of professional or entrepreneurial experience.
Their award of £50,000 is designed to give your early-stage entrepreneurial venture an instrumental boost
They reward innovative and scalable ideas with great potential.

About the Elevating Ideas London 2018

With 600+ entrepreneurs and investors attending, and over 50+ startups exhibiting, ‘Elevating Ideas London 2018’ is the place to be! On October 6th, you will have the chance to meet the people behind the competition. WorldLabs will select and invite the 10 shortlisted teams to London (all expenses covered) to pitch in front of a live audience and judges for the start up event of the year tailored to entrepreneurs. The day will culminate with the announcement of the Elevating Ideas Competition Winner.

As an attendee, you will meet like-minded individuals, and take part in co-founder and investor networking activities to help you make meaningful connections. A hub of fellow entrepreneurs, advisors and investors will be coming together to share their expertise and celebrate the best ‘Elevating Ideas’ ventures.

Award and Benefits

The ‘Elevating Ideas’ winner will be awarded £50,000 and receive the exposure, tools and network that come with it. But you don’t need to be awarded the first prize to be a winner. There are benefits in the ‘Elevating Ideas’ competition for all participants.

Publicity: Your project will get a publicity boost on WorldLabs and across all other media channels.
Collaboration: Find your ideal collaborator by using the Connect and Team Up features.
Advancement: Establishing your idea on Worldlabs will help your venture grow beyond the duration of this competition and give you exposure to partners and investors. We support entrepreneurial growth during and beyond the competition.

For Eligibilty and application, please click here

https://ukaid.org/2018/06/26/worldlabs-elevating-ideas-competition-win-50000-and-a-trip-to-elevating-ideas-london/

https://www.worldlabs.org/competition/elevating-ideas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Worldlabs Elevating Ideas Competition (To Win £50,000) by mustylaw45(m): 7:01am On Jun 26, 2018
This is awesome at least there are peeps who still encourage entrepreneurship in the world.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Worldlabs Elevating Ideas Competition (To Win £50,000) by Flexherbal(m): 8:12am On Jun 26, 2018
Nice one!
Re: How To Apply For Worldlabs Elevating Ideas Competition (To Win £50,000) by qanda: 8:18am On Jun 26, 2018
Nice. There are quite a number of funding opportunities that only a few persons are aware of and benefiting from. Its important for startups to make out time to identify startup funding opportunities, learn how best to pitch their ideas and apply.
Re: How To Apply For Worldlabs Elevating Ideas Competition (To Win £50,000) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 26, 2018
shocked
Re: How To Apply For Worldlabs Elevating Ideas Competition (To Win £50,000) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:21am On Jun 26, 2018
Nice one!

There are lots of opportunities like this always springing up, we should always be encouraged to apply as entrepreneurs or creative individuals.

And no, don't have the mindset that they are too difficult, too challenging, need connection (even most grant offers within Nigeria are transparent).

I have been a beneficiary and my business is on track to the promised land today. So be encouraged and apply, I will also be applying for this.

Success and God speed to those that will apply, see you at the top.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Worldlabs Elevating Ideas Competition (To Win £50,000) by KnowMore: 8:22am On Jun 26, 2018
Good
Re: How To Apply For Worldlabs Elevating Ideas Competition (To Win £50,000) by Naijawebmaster: 8:23am On Jun 26, 2018
Very impressive!

Still looking for a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment(s) required
Re: How To Apply For Worldlabs Elevating Ideas Competition (To Win £50,000) by JasonScoolari: 8:44am On Jun 26, 2018
£50,000? wow, that's a big motivation.
Re: How To Apply For Worldlabs Elevating Ideas Competition (To Win £50,000) by Atlanticfire: 9:41am On Jun 26, 2018
Nice opportunity.

I Will put in my idea.

Hope someone will not steal it
Re: How To Apply For Worldlabs Elevating Ideas Competition (To Win £50,000) by pmc01(m): 10:07am On Jun 26, 2018
thefunclubenterprise:
Nice one!

There are lots of opportunities like this always springing up, we should always be encouraged to apply as entrepreneurs or creative individuals.

And no, don't have the mindset that they are too difficult, too challenging, need connection (even most grant offers within Nigeria are transparent).

I have been a beneficiary and my business is on track to the promised land today. So be encouraged and apply, I will also be applying for this.

Success and God speed to those that will apply, see you at the top.

How can one stay up to date with such openings? Thank you and I hope business as doing well?
Re: How To Apply For Worldlabs Elevating Ideas Competition (To Win £50,000) by piagetskinner(m): 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
these are the kinds of topics we need that are actually beneficial to serious minded people..

not useless threads
Re: How To Apply For Worldlabs Elevating Ideas Competition (To Win £50,000) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
That link is not going nah, please quote me if you were successful, signing up
Re: How To Apply For Worldlabs Elevating Ideas Competition (To Win £50,000) by MightyFortress: 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
Lovely

(1) (Reply)

On What Basis Are Officers In The Nigerian Navy Promoted? / Who Do Nigerians Insult Most: Police Or Phcn(formerly Nepa)? / Difference Between SSC And DSS In Nigeria Navy And Airforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.