Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

'anybody Who Thinks Bloodbath In Plateau Has Ended Is Wrong':fulani Man Says(pho - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'anybody Who Thinks Bloodbath In Plateau Has Ended Is Wrong':fulani Man Says(pho (1278 Views)

Leaked : Cultists Preparing For Massive Bloodbath In Benin City - Video / Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) / Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'anybody Who Thinks Bloodbath In Plateau Has Ended Is Wrong':fulani Man Says(pho by majella4: 6:52am On Jun 26, 2018
If you think that the bloodbath in Plateau has ended,yo are wrong.According to Usman who shared a photo of his brother killed by Christians in Plateau,more bloothbath is coming.Below is what he wrote....

'Anyone who thinks bloodbath of berom in plateau state has almost end was wrong. This is my brother a PhD holder who was killed by Christians 2days ago on his way to jos from Abuja. And time for revenge shall come'

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/06/who-thinks-bloodbath-in-plateau-has.html

Re: 'anybody Who Thinks Bloodbath In Plateau Has Ended Is Wrong':fulani Man Says(pho by dynicks(m): 6:53am On Jun 26, 2018
Don't get yourself involved into what might consume you on the long run...

don't preach evil for evil....sorry for your loss..

1 Like

Re: 'anybody Who Thinks Bloodbath In Plateau Has Ended Is Wrong':fulani Man Says(pho by Tarzan360(m): 7:03am On Jun 26, 2018
U see why u don't have to start killing people first because of missing cow's, u should have reported to the authorities which i believe two billion from the state government will solve, one thing we failed to understand is that we will always know the beginning of problems but we don't know the end

3 Likes

Re: 'anybody Who Thinks Bloodbath In Plateau Has Ended Is Wrong':fulani Man Says(pho by Donald95(m): 7:04am On Jun 26, 2018
I Hope Everybody is now seeing from eyes of Igbo People , When we say we don't belong here in the same country , We ought to be taken seriously

2 Likes

Re: 'anybody Who Thinks Bloodbath In Plateau Has Ended Is Wrong':fulani Man Says(pho by bugidon(m): 7:07am On Jun 26, 2018
Just one stupid phd holder but you fools killed morethan 200 people in plateau. Fulanis are very wicked and heartless
I just hope Pdp adopts a better candidate maybe kwankwaso or dakwambo. Because the image of Atiku has already been tarnished by his brothers
Time shall come when all nigerians will turn against this foolish ethnic group called fulani. God will punish you all

1 Like

Re: 'anybody Who Thinks Bloodbath In Plateau Has Ended Is Wrong':fulani Man Says(pho by Homeboiy: 7:09am On Jun 26, 2018
As an igbo man, my duty on this is to sit n watch

4 Likes

Re: 'anybody Who Thinks Bloodbath In Plateau Has Ended Is Wrong':fulani Man Says(pho by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 26, 2018
The herdsmen go about killing farmers and destroying their crops and the govt does nothing to protect farmers or prosecute the murderers, only look for a way to twist the story while these clowns keep chanting sai baber, now your bro is caught you know the pain the farmers go through...keep shouting sai baber till the country burn. Bigots.
Yarimo, gmbuhari, nastynasoso, gavelslam, kabrud or cilicmarin? Seunmsg, hope you all are watching? where is gorotango btw?
Re: 'anybody Who Thinks Bloodbath In Plateau Has Ended Is Wrong':fulani Man Says(pho by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 26, 2018
bugidon:
Just one stupid phd holder but you fools killed morethan 200 people in plateau. Fulanis are very wicked and heartless
I just hope Pdp adopts a better candidate maybe kwankwaso or dakwambo. Because the image of Atiku has already been tarnished by his brothers
Time shall come when all nigerians will turn against this foolish ethnic group called fulani. God will punish you all
Dankwambo would do much better than the senile nepotic bigot in aso rock but he is not so popular atm. Kwankwaso... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 'anybody Who Thinks Bloodbath In Plateau Has Ended Is Wrong':fulani Man Says(pho by GMBuhari: 7:46am On Jun 26, 2018
12rev:
The herdsmen go about killing farmers and destroying their crops and the govt does nothing to protect farmers or prosecute the murderers, only look for a way to twist the story while these clowns keep chanting sai baber, now your bro is caught you know the pain the farmers go through...keep shouting sai baber till the country burn. Bigots.
Yarimo, gmbuhari, nasftynasoso, gavelsflam, kabrfud or f? Seunmfsg, hope you all are watching? where is gorotango btw?

Another NEW LIEPOB ID looking for some paparazzi time ?

Welcome to the hood but before i go further view the pictures attached

https://www.scribd.com/document/311359458/Chronology-of-Herdsmen-Attacks-in-Nigeria-1999-to-2016

1 Like

Re: 'anybody Who Thinks Bloodbath In Plateau Has Ended Is Wrong':fulani Man Says(pho by GMBuhari: 7:51am On Jun 26, 2018
I provided the dates so you could see

Your SER BABA is foolish and senseless comment

Those things happened in 2010-2015 , If you want more i will upload more , What did Jonathan do to prevent those attacks during his time ?? How come you didn't scream Jonathan was sponsoring them back then ??

Answer those questions 12rev

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'anybody Who Thinks Bloodbath In Plateau Has Ended Is Wrong':fulani Man Says(pho by wingmanII: 8:53am On Jun 26, 2018
bugidon:

Kwankwaso is even a bigger bigot than Buhari. He is also Fulani.

2 Likes

Re: 'anybody Who Thinks Bloodbath In Plateau Has Ended Is Wrong':fulani Man Says(pho by 26carat(m): 11:10am On Jun 26, 2018
It's in the interest of the Fulani herdsmen to live in peace with all Nigerians and pursue peace at all cost. I have observed over the years that these people have issues with every other tribe in the country. It is sad to say also that the majority can not communicate in other languages but Hausa and Fulani. Communication in English for them will improve understanding and peaceful coexistence. I pray peace upon Nigeria. My children will see better days.
Re: 'anybody Who Thinks Bloodbath In Plateau Has Ended Is Wrong':fulani Man Says(pho by NASTYNASOSO: 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
12rev:
Yarimo, gmbuhari, nastynasoso, gavelslam, kabrud or cilicmarin? Seunmsg, hope you all are watching? where is gorotango btw?

HMMMMMMM

NOBODY WILL SIT AND KEEP QUITE IF
YOU TAKE AWAY HIS LIVELIHOOD THEN COME BACK TO TAKE HIS Life.
THE GENESIS OF THIS CRISES IS DEEPER THAN YOU THINK BUT FOR ONCE POLITICIANS AND RELIGIOUS LEADERS HAVE BEEN BLOWING THE EMBERS WITH THEIR PETTY SENTIMENTS.
EVERY NIGERIAN HAS THE RIGHT TO GO AND LIVE ANYWHERE WITHIN THE COUNTRY WITHOUT FEAR OR REMORSE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'anybody Who Thinks Bloodbath In Plateau Has Ended Is Wrong':fulani Man Says(pho by tollyboy5(m): 12:57am On Jun 27, 2018
Lolz let the killings continue if you dare near south west there ll be great slaughter be warn

(1) (Reply)

Tragic: Woman Beheaded, Tongue, And Throat Cut Off In Oghara, Delta State / Beautiful Lady Commits Suicide (photos) / Shocking:: Woman Offered S*x To 13-year-old ‘boy’ For Money To Buy Heroin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.