Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,174 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic (61333 Views)

Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) / Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic / Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by PrettyCrystal: 8:45am On Aug 04, 2018
Another set of Internally displaced persons (IDPs) have began trooping into Jalingo, the state's capital city.

This followed after armed militias launched an unprovoked attacks on Thursday night and early hours of Friday on the Hausa-Fulani's town of Kunnini and it's suburbs in Lau local government area. The attackers reportedly killed many, burned down several houses and rendered hundreds mostly women and children homeless.

As at yesterday, nine people who were badly wounded from the brutal attacks have been hospitalized at the Jalingo Federal medical Center (FMC) and receiving treatment in the intensive care unit..

Eyes witnesses and survivors that fled for their lives reported that the militias came in hundreds armed with guns, machetes and local weapons, unleashed the mayhem by sporadic bullets shots and burning of houses.

This mayhem just happened four (4) days after some militias launched similar attacks on Fulani's village in in the neighbouring Ardo Cola LGA , where one Ardo Musa was killed.

According to reports, similar sad events equally took place early last month (July) where over thirty four (34) Hausa-fulanis villages were burned down , ransacked, killed and rendered thousands homeless across Lau LGA by the armed coalition of Yandang, Mumuye and Bachama militias.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/militia-attack-hausa-fulani-town-in-taraba-state-many-injured.html

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by tsephanyah(f): 8:47am On Aug 04, 2018
cry

Sai buhari

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by nero2face: 8:47am On Aug 04, 2018
Many of u suffer undeserved circumstances, but u don't have to blame anyone for ur pains, u only have to blame ur Oga at the top for instigating violence in Nigeria

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Ebios(m): 8:52am On Aug 04, 2018
OK, seen. It's no news seeing the hazard these guys have caused.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Sprumbabafather: 8:52am On Aug 04, 2018
Fulanis should return to their ancestral lands in Niger Republic.

190 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by shakmati(m): 8:56am On Aug 04, 2018
This is so sad. Innocent people being killed and displaced for no fault of theirs! God help our great country! Amen.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 04, 2018
They should simply move back to their country or state if they belong to any in Nigeria to avoid all these troubles..simple..!!

Peace..!!!

17 Likes

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by nepapole(m): 9:06am On Aug 04, 2018
I don't knw y these oyinbo pipl keep denying me visa.
Ilu yii ti su mi jare.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 04, 2018
Let them militia themselves since they are keen to hold on to a failed experiment. Nigeria will NEVER grow as presently structured. Who get ear make him hear.

Check my signature.

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by LuciferChristi: 9:10am On Aug 04, 2018
He looks like he has killed many innocent southerners too.

I just hope the spike is okay though. Its not easy being stuck in a heathen's throat.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by amaniro: 9:31am On Aug 04, 2018
No peace for the wickedcheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Yeligray(m): 10:59am On Aug 04, 2018
Do me I do you

Go back

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by UbanmeUdie: 11:40am On Aug 04, 2018
shocked

This is no news & his death would still not have been news.

Death awaits all terrorists & Jihadists.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by BruncleZuma: 12:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
angry angry angry angry
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Moreoffaith(m): 12:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by ManirBK: 12:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
Very bad
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
CHAI
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by donbee(m): 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
But you will never see this on newspapers.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Sharpshooota: 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Fulanis should return to their ancestral lands in Niger Republic.

Exactly.... They should carry Buhari along

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by White007(m): 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
undecided
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
To all the hypocrite sheep in this thread may you suffer the same as you support this evil.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Hector09(m): 12:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
An eye for an eye makes the world a wise place

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by myked(m): 12:16pm On Aug 04, 2018

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Caseless: 12:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
angry
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by emmaferris: 12:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
I think for Irish citizens who come to Ireland instead of being displaced in Ireland, yes? Well, I remember in the 1970s that Ireland was taken to a number of Vietnamese people (perhaps called "people of the ship"wink. Over the years, as in many European countries, assignment assistance refugees from various conflict regions have also taken over Ireland.
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by loveth360(f): 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
The zoo must go down.

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by lordm(m): 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
Killing on both sides is wrong. Let's stop this.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Olabenjamen22(m): 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by mutvy: 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
It is now clear to me that Nigerians are religious but ungodly people. Let us all be expecting the wrath of God.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hippopotamus Kills A Pregnant Woman In Makurdi / My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] / Lady Beats & Disgraces A Man Publicly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.