Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only (7701 Views)

Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) / God Only Wants You To Be Holy, Healthy And Highly Successful - Rev Tony Akinyemi / Join 3 Days Fasting And Prayer Against Fulani Killings... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Mujtahida: 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2018
dalaman:

Which truth. You are just spewing empty mythology that you were indoctrinated with. They are lies. If I ask you specific questions now you'll start blabbing around.
Fat lies. Christian propagandist say that Voltaire and Paine died in terror of death buts all lies.

He's quoting Zinoviev, Lenin and Yagoda who are Marxist and atheistic Jews who know that the god of Isreal is none other than the Jewish state itself
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Mujtahida: 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
dalaman:

The bible is more real than I am and you are the one telling me? When was the last time you saw people discussing about the reality of the sun?
The sun is one of the reasons I knew that Christianity and the Bible are lies and propaganda
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by dalaman: 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2018
Oracle16:
It's 5th day of our prayer. Join us even if you are seeing it today. Don't be distracted by the noise on this thread, it's just normal. They know how powerful our prayer can be. God bless us all. Jesus is Lord.
At the end of 21 days Buhari will still be alive and President. Stop fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2018
Primesky:

You have subtly misinterpreted the scriptures. You're opinion is very clear, that after death, there's nothing left of man. If that be the case, I ask you, why did Jesus die?. What did He die to save?. Be very careful what you spew out in public because if anybody follows this doctrine of yours and finds him or herself in hell, you will be held accountable.

If I know that after death, nothing else exists, why should I be careful how I live?. It means I can never be accountable to anybody. This your position encourages rebellion. Come, are you a believer at all?. You are also subtly saying Jesus died in vain!.

You quickly jumped to averse you couldn't understand and twist it. Explain the following verses below.

Mark 12:26 And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?

12:27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.

Do you not see you err here?. How about these below?

1 Corinthians 15:12 Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?

15:13 But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:

15:14 And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.

15:15 Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.

15:16 For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised: 15:17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.

15:18 Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.

15:19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.

What about the story of the rich man and Lazarus?. Which Jesus himself told.

What about the description Jesus gave about the sufferings of hell?. Is that one fiction?.

Luke 16:23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

Luke 16:24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

Luke 16:25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

Everyman or woman ever made will give account of their lives after death. The human body is made from dust, this is that which will return to dust. But recall that after creation, God breathed into man, before man became a living soul. What happens to that soul after death?. He will account for everything he did while alive. No man can wish it away. It's an eternal reality don't wait to get there to realise this truth because it will be too late then. All decisions are made here in this realm of flesh. All the dead continue to live somewhere, heaven or hell. Be informed!
This is the problem religion has caused for you guys. Instead of asking questions to verify if what someone is saying is from the Bible, you'll just continue to argue based on what Greek philosophers spread about life after death. Well to your question "Why did Jesus die?" The Bible clearly said "Through the disobedience of one man all were declared sinners and through the obedience of one man maby will be made righteous" Román 5:19 So Adam brought death upon all of US(Romans 3:23) but Jesus died so as to repay our debt(Isaiah 53:11 compared to Hebrews 10:12) and through Jesus' ransom sacrifice all those who believe in Him will be pardoned! Then you are worried about death as the final and ONLY punishment for sin! So Adam sinned and was told "you will die and return to dust" but can you say God is not a liar if Adam actually died halfway? Then that means Satan is the one saying the truth because he (Satán) said "you will not REALLY die" . My friend the Bible clearly says "souls do die" Ezekiel 18:20. Your Pastor can twist the scriptures in support of their man-made HELLFIRE tradition but God's word is clear that at death man seize to exist in TOTALLITLY . Ecclesiastes 3:19,20 9:5,6,10 Please if you're just scared of hellfire, you can continue with your way of life because there's nothing like hellfire! It's either you live forever or die forever.Romans 6:23 God's plan is for the living, that's why HE arranged for righteous ones who suffered in sickness and died to be resurrected Hellooooo that's what TRUE Christians believe. John 11:23-27 The idea of eternal punishment in a fairy hell is in total contrast with the truth of resurrection! That's why Jesus told first century Jews who believe in this your "Greek" ideology that HE(God) is not the God of the dead but of the living.(Luke 20:38)Why? because HE(God) has HIS own program and it's STRICTLY for the living. So there is nothing as in NOTHING for the dead! When speaking to Adam(a living soul) read Genesis 2:15-25 and see how God was given the living instructions, then read throughout the Bible and point to a single verse where God has one program for the dead! Jeremiah 7:31
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Primesky(m): 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2018
Riofidelio:
This is the problem religion has caused for you guys. Instead of asking questions to verify if what someone is saying is from the Bible, you'll just continue to argue based on what Greek philosophers spread about life after death. Well to your question "Why did Jesus die?" The Bible clearly said "Through the disobedience of one man all were declared sinners and through the obedience of one man maby will be made righteous" Román 5:19 So Adam brought death upon all of US(Romans 3:23) but Jesus died so as to repay our debt(Isaiah 53:11 compared to Hebrews 10:12) and through Jesus' ransom sacrifice all those who believe in Him will be pardoned! Then you are worried about death as the final and ONLY punishment for sin! So Adam sinned and was told "you will die and return to dust" but can you say God is not a liar if Adam actually died halfway? Then that means Satan is the one saying the truth because he (Satán) said "you will not REALLY die" . My friend the Bible clearly says "souls do die" Ezekiel 18:20. Your Pastor can twist the scriptures in support of their man-made HELLFIRE tradition but God's word is clear that at death man seize to exist in TOTALLITLY . Ecclesiastes 3:19,20 9:5,6,10 Please if you're just scared of hellfire, you can continue with your way of life because there's nothing like hellfire! It's either you live forever or die forever.Romans 6:23 God's plan is for the living, that's why HE arranged for righteous ones who suffered in sickness and died to be resurrected Hellooooo that's what TRUE Christians believe. John 11:23-27 The idea of eternal punishment in a fairy hell is in total contrast with the truth of resurrection! That's why Jesus told first century Jews who believe in this your "Greek" ideology that HE(God) is not the God of the dead but of the living.(Luke 20:38)Why? because HE(God) has HIS own program and it's STRICTLY for the living. So there is nothing as in NOTHING for the dead! When speaking to Adam(a living soul) read Genesis 2:15-25 and see how God was given the living instructions, then read throughout the Bible and point to a single verse where God has one program for the dead! Jeremiah 7:31

This is all lies!. After death, you will either go to heaven or hell. I gave you scriptures and you're still arguing blindly. The dead in Christ, will rise into eternal glory. The dead outside Christ will go into the lake of fire.

1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

So hell fire is fairytale?. Do you actually mean Jesus was talking fairytale?. I'm suspecting you're not a true believer. Otherwise, how can you deny the words of Christ, and rather twist them to suit you?.

Matthew 13:49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,

13:50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Revelation 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Young man, you will give account of your life after death. If you die without being born again, hell fire straight!.no coming out for you. That sounds harsh, but that's the truth, and that's why Jesus came to die for you and me so that we don't go there. Stop decieving people here.

There's a first death and there's a second death. Read your Bible well and stop decieving people.

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Please, the bible is not a comic book or a novel you can just read and interpret anyhow you like. First death is the death of the flesh, second death is the death of the soul, which is eternal separation from God!. Now, the day Adam and Eve sinned both death set in. The first took some human time before it occurred, but the second was instant until Jesus came to restore life again to man.

1 Corinthians 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

1 John 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

You could of cause do away with the flesh, after all the Lord promised to change that. But what about the second?. This death has no end, so if you die this death, you will be in the fire of hell for ever yet you will still feel the pain like a living being. Spirits don't die like the flesh die, that's why till tomorrow the devil is still there, no man can kill him. The only person who can make a spirit vanish from existence is God himself. But he has said, the punishment He has prepared for rebellious spirits which unfortunately now includes man, will be everlasting!. That I believe will serve as an example to all other spirits that yes, this great God is loving and merciful, but he will not tolerate sin, He will severely punish it. Please, don't mislead people here.
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
Primesky:

This is all lies!. After death, you will either go to heaven or hell. I gave you scriptures and you're still arguing blindly. The dead in Christ, will rise into eternal glory. The dead outside Christ will go into the lake of fire.

1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

So hell fire is fairytale?. Do you actually mean Jesus was talking fairytale?. I'm suspecting you're not a true believer. Otherwise, how can you deny the words of Christ, and rather twist them to suit you?.

Matthew 13:49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,

13:50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Revelation 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Young man, you will give account of your life after death. If you die without being born again, hell fire straight!.no coming out for you. That sounds harsh, but that's the truth, and that's why Jesus came to die for you and me so that we don't go there. Stop decieving people here.

There's a first death and there's a second death. Read your Bible well and stop decieving people.

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Please, the bible is not a comic book or a novel you can just read and interpret anyhow you like. First death is the death of the flesh, second death is the death of the soul, which is eternal separation from God!. Now, the day Adam and Eve sinned both death set in. The first took some human time before it occurred, but the second was instant until Jesus came to restore life again to man.

1 Corinthians 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

1 John 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

You could of cause do away with the flesh, after all the Lord promised to change that. But what about the second?. This death has no end, so if you die this death, you will be in the fire of hell for ever yet you will still feel the pain like a living being. Spirits don't die like the flesh die, that's why till tomorrow the devil is still there, no man can kill him. The only person who can make a spirit vanish from existence is God himself. But he has said, the punishment He has prepared for rebellious spirits which unfortunately now includes man, will be everlasting!. That I believe will serve as an example to all other spirits that yes, this great God is loving and merciful, but he will not tolerate sin, He will severely punish it. Please, don't mislead people here.
You're just one of those unknowingly following the teachings of Greek mythology but thinking they believe the Bible. Well let's get this straight with the aid of the scriptures, please don't concentrate on what the churches are spreading rather let God's word guide your thinking and utterances! Now my question to you: What is the "first death" and why must death and HELL be cast into the LAKE OF FIRE which is the "second death"? Please don't judge with presumption but answer so let your reasonableness put me to silence and not your popular Church doctrine remember the road to life is not wide where everyone can easily find it!
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Primesky(m): 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2018
Riofidelio:
You're just one of those unknowingly following the teachings of Greek mythology but thinking they believe the Bible. Well let's get this straight with the aid of the scriptures, please don't concentrate on what the churches are spreading rather let God's word guide your thinking and utterances! Now my question to you: What is the "first death" and why must death and HELL be cast into the LAKE OF FIRE which is the "second death"? Please don't judge with presumption but answer so let your reasonableness put me to silence and not your popular Church doctrine remember the road to life is not wide where everyone can easily find it!

What is the first death?. Read the piece above. I clearly explained the first death and the second death.

Why is hell and death destroyed?. You can't understand this except you understand the difference between the first death and the second death. According to John 5:12, he that has the son of God (Jesus Christ) has life, but he that has not the son of God, has not life. Despite the fact that the individual is still working and breathing in the eyes of humans, but in the eyes of God that man is dead because of sin. And if such a person now dies the human natural death without receiving Jesus Christ, the life he really needs, his soul automatically goes to hell where it will wait for final judgment, thus continuing in the second or spiritual death. The first judgement has been passed which brought him to hell in the first place. It's like an accused in cell waiting for final judgment or sentencing. But everybody knows this guy is a criminal. All we want to hear is how severe his punishment will be, that's all!.

Why is hell and death destroyed?. In the piece above, I explained to you that the second death or spiritual death, which is not perceptible to the human eyes, is eternal separation from God. That's the most painful experience any spirit can ever have. We cannot explain it because we haven't had it. But those who are privileged to have a chance of coming back from the dead to warn people, all tell of the most horrible feeling of hopelessness, pain and fear anybody can imagine. A feeling that never ends, because, the soul never vanishes from existence.

The death you know and can feel, is the one that kills the body, trees, animals and any other thing that dies. It's a spirit itself. With everybody now in their spirit body either good or bad, that spirit of death can have absolutely no power over any other spirit, because all men are in their spirit body or in their glorified body which this spirit of death can not handle. And since God will cleanse the entire universe from all that is evil, where will this spirit be?, of cause it can't be put in heaven. It will be cast into the lake of fire, more like the dustbin of God, where all useless and unwanted things are thrown away.

What about hell?. With everybody now finally sentenced or judged, there will be no need for a waiting place, all will be thrown into the main thing, which is the lake of fire. By the way, the lake of fire is unimaginably hotter than hell. No one is there yet. There are some dead souls which are not in hell yet, but will also be cast there.

Just like, there are criminals who are not in cell right now, but once they are caught, they'll be put directly after judgement into kirikiri maximum prison. Just like you have life sentence on earth, so you have eternal judgement after death. And the punishment of sin is that judgement. The difference is that you can't die, but you'll forever suffer the pain, just imagine how hot the earthly fires are, let alone lake of fire!. Also, there cannot be any pardon. Because, sin can only be cleansed by a sinless blood, so it's not just about saying alright, I forgive you.

The Lord has decreed and it can not be changed, blood must be shed. And spirits have no blood, so where can that blood come from?. That's why if any body dies without receiving Jesus Christ while he/she is still alive in the flesh, he cannot by any means be saved. If God wants to pardon any body, He sends them back into the flesh to get cleansed. Understand this mystery. So this is the right and best and only time to receive Jesus Christ. After death, it becomes too late, and what follows after is eternal punishment.
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2018
Primesky:

What is the first death?. Read the piece above. I clearly explained the first death and the second death.

Why is hell and death destroyed?. You can't understand this except you understand the difference between the first death and the second death. According to John 5:12, he that has the son of God (Jesus Christ) has life, but he that has not the son of God, has not life. Despite the fact that the individual is still working and breathing in the eyes of humans, but in the eyes of God that man is dead because of sin. And if such a person now dies the human natural death without receiving Jesus Christ, the life he really needs, his soul automatically goes to hell where it will wait for final judgment, thus continuing in the second or spiritual death. The first judgement has been passed which brought him to hell in the first place. It's like an accused in cell waiting for final judgment or sentencing. But everybody knows this guy is a criminal. All we want to hear is how severe his punishment will be, that's all!.

Why is hell and death destroyed?. In the piece above, I explained to you that the second death or spiritual death, which is not perceptible to the human eyes, is eternal separation from God. That's the most painful experience any spirit can ever have. We cannot explain it because we haven't had it. But those who are privileged to have a chance of coming back from the dead to warn people, all tell of the most horrible feeling of hopelessness, pain and fear anybody can imagine. A feeling that never ends, because, the soul never vanishes from existence.

The death you know and can feel, is the one that kills the body, trees, animals and any other thing that dies. It's a spirit itself. With everybody now in their spirit body either good or bad, that spirit of death can have absolutely no power over any other spirit, because all men are in their spirit body or in their glorified body which this spirit of death can not handle. And since God will cleanse the entire universe from all that is evil, where will this spirit be?, of cause it can't be put in heaven. It will be cast into the lake of fire, more like the dustbin of God, where all useless and unwanted things are thrown away.

What about hell?. With everybody now finally sentenced or judged, there will be no need for a waiting place, all will be thrown into the main thing, which is the lake of fire. By the way, the lake of fire is unimaginably hotter than hell. No one is there yet. There are some dead souls which are not in hell yet, but will also be cast there.

Just like, there are criminals who are not in cell right now, but once they are caught, they'll be put directly after judgement into kirikiri maximum prison. Just like you have life sentence on earth, so you have eternal judgement after death. And the punishment of sin is that judgement. The difference is that you can't die, but you'll forever suffer the pain, just imagine how hot the earthly fires are, let alone lake of fire!. Also, there cannot be any pardon. Because, sin can only be cleansed by a sinless blood, so it's not just about saying alright, I forgive you.

The Lord has decreed and it can not be changed, blood must be shed. And spirits have no blood, so where can that blood come from?. That's why if any body dies without receiving Jesus Christ while he/she is still alive in the flesh, he cannot by any means be saved. If God wants to pardon any body, He sends them back into the flesh to get cleansed. Understand this mystery. So this is the right and best and only time to receive Jesus Christ. After death, it becomes too late, and what follows after is eternal punishment.
Hmmmmmmmmm well now consider this explanation, first death means the death inherited from Adam which is upon both the righteous and the unrighteous even all ancient faithful men were affected. The second death means whatever God didn't include during creation that must be destroyed, that is why those whose name were not found in the book of life were cast into it including death and hell(grave) because God didn't plan to have disobedient humans in paradise neither death nor do we need to bury people! Malachi explained how your name can enter the book of life. Malachi 3:16 God had NO program for dead people unless those living. Yes God considered all of Adam's children dead because we've inherited sin and death from Adam. Matthew 8:22 but after Jesus' ransom sacrifice God confirmed that we can now become living again because Jesus has paid for our sins. Matthew 27:51-53
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Primesky(m): 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
Riofidelio:
Hmmmmmmmmm well now consider this explanation, first death means the death inherited from Adam which is upon both the righteous and the unrighteous even all ancient faithful men were affected. The second death means whatever God didn't include during creation that must be destroyed, that is why those whose name were not found in the book of life were cast into it including death and hell(grave) because God didn't plan to have disobedient humans in paradise neither death nor do we need to bury people! Malachi explained how your name can enter the book of life. Malachi 3:16 God had NO program for dead people unless those living. Yes God considered all of Adam's children dead because we've inherited sin and death from Adam. Matthew 8:22 but after Jesus' ransom sacrifice God confirmed that we can now become living again because Jesus has paid for our sins. Matthew 27:51-53

What?!. What kind of bible are you reading?. You mean after all I showed you from the bible, you could still be saying this. Don't believe me, but will you also doubt the very scriptures?. Ahhh!. May the Lord have mercy.

Maybe I'm not understanding you. What exactly do you mean by God has no plans for dead people?. Is it that Jesus died for some and didn't die for some?. When you talk about the dead who are you talking about?.

In fact, by your position, you're limiting the work of grace and salvation which the Lord Jesus came to do.

So from your explanation of what first and second death is, you mean that because Jesus died for us, so everybody is automatically alive?. If that's your position then you're wrong. This life is giving to them that accept Jesus Christ as Lord and personal saviour. If any man refuses to do it, that man will remain dead and will still die the natural death, and such a soul will be cast into the everlasting flames. See this passages below.

Matthew 27:50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.

27:51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;

27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

27:53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

Excuse sir/ma, with all due respect, what could have happened in the above passages?. How come these dead saint remained in the grave there until Jesus died and then they came out?. Here below is the explanation.

I Peter 3: 18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

What spirits were in prison and what was that prison?. Why did Jesus have to preach to them since you say that God has no plans for the dead?. Can't you see here that God is fair?, after Jesus preached to the living on earth, he also went to hell to preach to the spirits in prison, remember what I told you about hell being like a waiting place or cell for criminals awaiting sentencing. What do you think He was doing in the grave for three days?, was it because He loved the grave?, no! But you see, God hid this plan from the devil, because if the devil had known that killing Jesus will bring freedom, authority and salvation to lost souls and also bring them back to life in God through Christ, he would have done everything to ensure Jesus was not crucified or killed. But he didn't know, so don't expect to see it prophesied word for word in the old testament, but God had it all planned out right from the beginning.

From the above scriptures, you see that you're clearly wrong about that statement of God not having any program for the dead. No soul in hell now, will say I'm here because I never knew about Jesus or I never new about God, well, some may claiming no body told them,
but they have the witness of God within them. Everybody is giving the opportunity of hearing about the Salvation of God which brings the life of God back to any dead soul. If any man dies now, without receiving Jesus Christ, he has obviously made a choice, and will suffer the consequences. Hell fire exist for the sturbon and disobedient, and heaven exists for the obedient, righteous and born again individuals.
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 02, 2018
Primesky:

What?!. What kind of bible are you reading?. You mean after all I showed you from the bible, you could still be saying this. Don't believe me, but will you also doubt the very scriptures?. Ahhh!. May the Lord have mercy.

Maybe I'm not understanding you. What exactly do you mean by God has no plans for dead people?. Is it that Jesus died for some and didn't die for some?. When you talk about the dead who are you talking about?.

In fact, by your position, you're limiting the work of grace and salvation which the Lord Jesus came to do.

So from your explanation of what first and second death is, you mean that because Jesus died for us, so everybody is automatically alive?. If that's your position then you're wrong. This life is giving to them that accept Jesus Christ as Lord and personal saviour. If any man refuses to do it, that man will remain dead and will still die the natural death, and such a soul will be cast into the everlasting flames. See this passages below.

Matthew 27:50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.

27:51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;

27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

27:53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

Excuse sir/ma, with all due respect, what could have happened in the above passages?. How come these dead saint remained in the grave there until Jesus died and then they came out?. Here below is the explanation.

I Peter 3: 18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

What spirits were in prison and what was that prison?. Why did Jesus have to preach to them since you say that God has no plans for the dead?. Can't you see here that God is fair?, after Jesus preached to the living on earth, he also went to hell to preach to the spirits in prison, remember what I told you about hell being like a waiting place or cell for criminals awaiting sentencing. What do you think He was doing in the grave for three days?, was it because He loved the grave?, no! But you see, God hid this plan from the devil, because if the devil had known that killing Jesus will bring freedom, authority and salvation to lost souls and also bring them back to life in God through Christ, he would have done everything to ensure Jesus was not crucified or killed. But he didn't know, so don't expect to see it prophesied word for word in the old testament, but God had it all planned out right from the beginning.

From the above scriptures, you see that you're clearly wrong about that statement of God not having any program for the dead. No soul in hell now, will say I'm here because I never knew about Jesus or I never new about God, well, some may claiming no body told them,
but they have the witness of God within them. Everybody is giving the opportunity of hearing about the Salvation of God which brings the life of God back to any dead soul. If any man dies now, without receiving Jesus Christ, he has obviously made a choice, and will suffer the consequences. Hell fire exist for the sturbon and disobedient, and heaven exists for the obedient, righteous and born again individuals.
You can read from any translation of your choice, it's the same Bible the few variations is dew to the differences in the mindset of translators.Remember that most of the former translators are either Catholics or Protestants so while interpreting the inspired writings their beliefs are reflecting in their translations.But a thorough digging in God's word with meditation and prayer you can unravel the sacred secrets. The DEAD are of no use to God that's why they must be resurrected back to life first before HE could have anything to do with them. Act 24:15 compared to Revelations 20:13 HE is God of the living who has no business with the DEAD.Luke 20:38 "Hellfire" was a misinterpretation of the word "Gehenna" which connotes "complete destruction" not a place where the dead remains with their senses! Every information in them is gone at death their love,hatred,business and everything else they can feel is NO MORE! Ecclesiastes 9:6 The lake of fire is the "second death" it simply means direct annihilation by God HIMSELF not the "first death" inherited from Adam which affects everyone both the righteous and unrighteous. The lake of fire or second death encompasses all that God doesn't wish for{evildoers,rebellious angels,death and grave yards} all of these will be no more as they're making life miserable for those that God created in HIS image and wanting to remain virtuous like their Heavenly Father! Revelations 20:15 The theory and ideology of burning or torturing people alive came from wicked pagan thoughts but God said "IT'S EVIL.... SUCH A THING HAS NOT COME INTO MY MIND" Jeremiah 7:31
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 02, 2018
The word PREACH could mean "plead with" someone to have a change of mind and it could also mean "judgment" for those who hate the truth. In Peter's letter he is not talking about the dead as having the sense of hearing anything like preaching NO! Peter was talking about the rebellious angels(spirits) that are in Tartarus. 2Peter 2:4 This powerful intelligent creatures left their dwelling places just to come down in materialised bodies as handsome men to have sex with beautiful women on earth! Genesis 6:1-4 So they're the ones Peter was referring to in his letter(1Peter 3:19,20) This rebellious spirits were not allowed to relate anymore with other loyal angels(Jude 6) so they're like imprisoned to man's level of understanding,as prisons were built to keep criminals of the neighborhood to protect loyal citizens! So they are highly intelligent and powerful they can go anywhere, do anything but there is restrictions to minimize their evil activities! Job 1:9,10
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Primesky(m): 9:51am On Jul 02, 2018
Riofidelio:
You can read from any translation of your choice, it's the same Bible the few variations is dew to the differences in the mindset of translators.Remember that most of the former translators are either Catholics or Protestants so while interpreting the inspired writings their beliefs are reflecting in their translations.But a thorough digging in God's word with meditation and prayer you can unravel the sacred secrets. The DEAD are of no use to God that's why they must be resurrected back to life first before HE could have anything to do with them. Act 24:15 compared to Revelations 20:13 HE is God of the living who has no business with the DEAD.Luke 20:38 "Hellfire" was a misinterpretation of the word "Gehenna" which connotes "complete destruction" not a place where the dead remains with their senses! Every information in them is gone at death their love,hatred,business and everything else they can feel is NO MORE! Ecclesiastes 9:6 The lake of fire is the "second death" it simply means direct annihilation by God HIMSELF not the "first death" inherited from Adam which affects everyone both the righteous and unrighteous. The lake of fire or second death encompasses all that God doesn't wish for{evildoers,rebellious angels,death and grave yards} all of these will be no more as they're making life miserable for those that God created in HIS image and wanting to remain virtuous like their Heavenly Father! Revelations 20:15 The theory and ideology of burning or torturing people alive came from wicked pagan thoughts but God said "IT'S EVIL.... SUCH A THING HAS NOT COME INTO MY MIND" Jeremiah 7:31

Are you then saying Jesus Christ himself lied?. Because He talked more about the punishment of hell than He talked about heaven. Do you believe Him?, if you do, do you think He missed it by saying so?. Is Jesus Christ also a pagan?.

No man should be deceived by this. If you die without Jesus Christ or being born again, you risk hell fire. No amount of wishing it away or misinterpreting the scriptures will do. If there was nothing terrible to avoid, then Jesus wouldn't have come. Eternal death has with it every kind of pain and sorrow anybody can think of including fire. Fire is only one of such. Better behave yourself and seek the grace of God in other not to go there.
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
Primesky:

Are you then saying Jesus Christ himself lied?. Because He talked more about the punishment of hell than He talked about heaven. Do you believe Him?, if you do, do you think He missed it by saying so?. Is Jesus Christ also a pagan?.

No man should be deceived by this. If you die without Jesus Christ or being born again, you risk hell fire. No amount of wishing it away or misinterpreting the scriptures will do. If there was nothing terrible to avoid, then Jesus wouldn't have come. Eternal death has with it every kind of pain and sorrow anybody can think of including fire. Fire is only one of such. Better behave yourself and seek the grace of God in other not to go there.
I know it's a long time tradition spread abroad by the Antichrist and his agents,but my friend that's not what Christ taught people in the first century! You'll notice that you're unable to quote the scriptures effectively to back up the doctrine, well it's because the hellfire thing was cooked up by the church to instill fear in the minds of their congregants. Truthfully speaking there is nothing as such in God's mind, i don't know how to explain this to you but i'll try. Most of the translators believe in hellfire as they're either Catholics or Protestants but if you're truly interested in knowing the truth of the matter just get different translations and start comparing the verses. You'll be surprised to see things from another angle.
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Primesky(m): 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
Riofidelio:
I know it's a long time tradition spread abroad by the Antichrist and his agents,but my friend that's not what Christ taught people in the first century! You'll notice that you're unable to quote the scriptures effectively to back up the doctrine, well it's because the hellfire thing was cooked up by the church to instill fear in the minds of their congregants. Truthfully speaking there is nothing as such in God's mind, i don't know how to explain this to you but i'll try. Most of the translators believe in hellfire as they're either Catholics or Protestants but if you're truly interested in knowing the truth of the matter just get different translations and start comparing the verses. You'll be surprised to see things from another angle.

Thank God your cover has finally come off!. So you mean that both Catholics and protestants have all been deceived because they teach about hell fire?. You are the correct one?. What a lie you're spreading!. What truth and what other translation do I need?. It's clear you're not a Christian!.

And you're even telling lies on top of it. I gave you scriptures, and showed you what Jesus said himself. Instead of accepting your wrong, you called it pagan doctrine, even Jesus Christ Himself?. If the words of Jesus are pagan doctrine to you, what more can I tell you?.

You see the very words of Jesus Christ in the bible, and you call it pagan doctrine. You quote scriptures off key and say that's it. I only pity the young Christians here.

Please, if you're a Christian reading this, understand that Christianity in the world today has been bastadiced by the enemy into many factions, creed and doctrines. There are those who don't believe Jesus Christ is the son of God, yes, Christians they call themselves. There are those who don't believe in the trinity, there are those who don't believe in hell fire. There those who don't believe we shall go to heaven at last when Jesus comes for His own. The funny thing is, they all will quote the bible. Any surprises?, no, their shouldn't be. Charmers and cultists also quote the bible. The devil accurately quoted the bible while tempting Jesus Christ. This is the season of lies and deceptions. Be careful what you accept.

Hell fire exist and heaven exist. Period!

When we all leave this world, you will know whether hell fire exists or not.
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
Primesky:

Thank God your cover has finally come off!. So you mean that both Catholics and protestants have all been deceived because they teach about hell fire?. You are the correct one?. What a lie you're spreading!. What truth and what other translation do I need?. It's clear you're not a Christian!.

And you're even telling lies on top of it. I gave you scriptures, and showed you what Jesus said himself. Instead of accepting your wrong, you called it pagan doctrine, even Jesus Christ Himself?. If the words of Jesus are pagan doctrine to you, what more can I tell you?.

You see the very words of Jesus Christ in the bible, and you call it pagan doctrine. You quote scriptures off key and say that's it. I only pity the young Christians here.

Please, if you're a Christian reading this, understand that Christianity in the world today has been bastadiced by the enemy into many factions, creed and doctrines. There are those who don't believe Jesus Christ is the son of God, yes, Christians they call themselves. There are those who don't believe in the trinity, there are those who don't believe in hell fire. There those who don't believe we shall go to heaven at last when Jesus comes for His own. The funny thing is, they all will quote the bible. Any surprises?, no, their shouldn't be. Charmers and cultists also quote the bible. The devil accurately quoted the bible while tempting Jesus Christ. This is the season of lies and deceptions. Be careful what you accept.

Hell fire exist and heaven exist. Period!

When we all leave this world, you will know whether hell fire exists or not.
Well thank you for the open discuss just that you concluded by saying Satan fully understand the Bible than Jesus,because if i'm for Satan while fully opening the scriptures up to you to confirm what i believe(Luke 24:32) but you're for Jesus yet not able to confirm your beliefs in the Bible that means Satan knows better than Jesus. My friend, stop deceiving yourself because while Satan was quoting the scriptures, Jesus was quoting as well but with ACCURACY and by the end of the day Satan left the scene knowing he can't challenge God's son during a scriptural debate. Luke 4:3--13 compared to Isaiah 54:17
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Afobear: 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oracle16:
Please, this thread is for those who believe in prayers and not for those "Prayer does not solve anything" people.

Please, let us do this prayer, holding unto this word of God in

Job 22:28 Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.

Matthew 18 :18
"I tell you the truth, whatever you forbid on earth will be forbidden in heaven, and whatever you permit on earth will be permitted in heaven.

I urge all Sons of God (Women and Men) to decree 3 times everyday, may be every morning and night. We should decree this...

"I decree an end to Buhari's government and all the supporters and sponsors of fulani herdsmen.

I plead the Blood of Jesus Christ to speak for the church in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen" 3times for 21 days.

From now till 21 days, something big will happen.

Sure something big have happened again !!! Where is your prayer and God ?

https://www.nairaland.com/4594850/herdsmen-attack-maraban-kantona-plateau

1 Like

Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Oracle16(m): 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
Jesus is Lord. God is in control. Keep praying
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 05, 2018
Mujtahida:

The sun is one of the reasons I knew that Christianity and the Bible are lies and propaganda
Mr Atheisapien, What have you got to say about the sun,bible and christianity?
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by budaatum: 10:57am On Jul 05, 2018
spartan117:

I don't get it
Why are you so angry and filled with hatred against God?
It is not anger against God, Spartan117 and felixomor, but anger against the helplessness some promote in God's name!

I, for instance own a farm on which I once planted cassava and some cow herders decided to let their cows fatten themselves on my hardwork. Should I resort to prayer? Well, I didn't! Despite numerous warnings from people, I confronted the herders and asked them why they think it's ok for their profit to come out of my hardwork? I then went to their leader and informed him that any cow that ate my cassava would die!

I went and got takute (animal traps), and placed them around my farm with picture signs warning where they were so humans wouldn't get trapped in them. I also got some dead dried rats, tied red cloth round it, dipped it in palm oil and hung them round my farm too so people would see my juju. I then planted melons and bara, (it's what you get egusi from, and is apparently a good cattle repellent), and voila! No more cows ate my cassava!

My point is, this is not a battle against flesh and blood, so prayer is insufficient. You need full armor, belt buckle, breastplate, shield, helmet and sword so that you can stand your ground, and after you have done everything to stand, then might you pray, for prayer without works produces no cassava!

So please don't mistake our frustration to be against God per se, as really, we can't be this angry against what doesn't exist. But against the helplessness that is constantly promoted in the name of a God that people make non-existent by not using the powers of this God to actually solve their problems. All the prayers in the world wouldn't have stopped those huge cows eating up all my cassava! But the power of God could be said to have, or at least, not many people argued with me when I told them God done it when they saw me making gari with the huge nice cassava I harvested because cattle hadn't consumed it all whilst growing.

Someone incidentally told me they'd pray on my farm and that I should replace the rats with crosses, but I laughed. The herders were Muslim so pages from the Quran and tesubas would have been more effective! And besides the prayer person demanded 10k so I told him to fuq off!

The picture was taken on my farm, but on the edge where lush grass grows and which attracts the herders except that a varied diet of cassava makes them grow bigger so they just let them roam onto my cassava plantation to eat my hardwork!

Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Oracle16(m): 11:40am On Jul 05, 2018
Keep praying. Jesus is Lord.
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by spartan117(m): 12:43am On Jul 06, 2018
budaatum:

It is not anger against God, Spartan117 and felixomor, but anger against the helplessness some promote in God's name!

I, for instance own a farm on which I once planted cassava and some cow herders decided to let their cows fatten themselves on my hardwork. Should I resort to prayer? Well, I didn't! Despite numerous warnings from people, I confronted the herders and asked them why they think it's ok for their profit to come out of my hardwork? I then went to their leader and informed him that any cow that ate my cassava would die!

I went and got takute (animal traps), and placed them around my farm with picture signs warning where they were so humans wouldn't get trapped in them. I also got some dead dried rats, tied red cloth round it, dipped it in palm oil and hung them round my farm too so people would see my juju. I then planted melons and bara, (it's what you get egusi from, and is apparently a good cattle repellent), and voila! No more cows ate my cassava!

My point is, this is not a battle against flesh and blood, so prayer is insufficient. You need full armor, belt buckle, breastplate, shield, helmet and sword so that you can stand your ground, and after you have done everything to stand, then might you pray, for prayer without works produces no cassava!

So please don't mistake our frustration to be against God per se, as really, we can't be this angry against what doesn't exist. But against the helplessness that is constantly promoted in the name of a God that people make non-existent by not using the powers of this God to actually solve their problems. All the prayers in the world wouldn't have stopped those huge cows eating up all my cassava! But the power of God could be said to have, or at least, not many people argued with me when I told them God done it when they saw me making gari with the huge nice cassava I harvested because cattle hadn't consumed it all whilst growing.

Someone incidentally told me they'd pray on my farm and that I should replace the rats with crosses, but I laughed. The herders were Muslim so pages from the Quran and tesubas would have been more effective! And besides the prayer person demanded 10k so I told him to fuq off!

The picture was taken on my farm, but on the edge where lush grass grows and which attracts the herders except that a varied diet of cassava makes them grow bigger so they just let them roam onto my cassava plantation to eat my hardwork!

You must get this into your head: Christianity is not against works, the bible says faith without work is dead.

Many of you erroneously belief that Christians disregard making physical efforts towards the achievement of our goals, how wrong you are undecided
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by budaatum: 1:06am On Jul 06, 2018
spartan117:

You must get this into your head: Christianity is not against works, the bible says faith without work is dead.

Many of you erroneously belief that Christians disregard making physical efforts towards the achievement of our goals, how wrong you are undecided
You would note that I said "some".

I am certain you are very aware that quite a few do not do enough work to achieve any goals. Acquiring knowledge, for instance, and understanding, is one area where many have not worked sufficiently, despite the entire Bible, and God, I say, being about the work that gives understanding, and eventually wisdom, which underpins faith.

Too many are way to busy believing and claiming that 'faith' you mentioned is way more important rather than doing the work to acquire understanding and a solid foundation for their faith, is my angst. It is hope that they have, as opposed to faith - false hope, at that, and a total waste of an Almighty God!
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by spartan117(m): 1:20am On Jul 06, 2018
budaatum:

I am certain you are very aware that quite a few do not do enough work to achieve any goals. Acquiring knowledge, for instance, and understanding, is one area where many have not worked sufficiently, despite the entire Bible, and God, I say, being about the work that gives understanding, and eventually wisdom, which underpins faith.

Too many are way to busy believing and claiming that 'faith' you mentioned is way more important rather than doing the work to acquire understanding and a solid foundation for their faith, is my angst. It is hope that they have, as opposed to faith - false hope, at that, and a total waste of an Almighty God!

If anyone refuses to work it's because they are lazy, it has nothing to do with Christianity because the bible is very clear on this issue.

There is however a place for prayer and faith. That is why the Christian never loses hope because there is no such thing as hopelessness for the child of God.

Prayers means talking to God, after prayers it's necessary to wait on him in order to hear from him, when you do he gives a specific instruction pertaining to that situation and that guarantees your success.

Remember the story of Peter? He had toiled all night and caught nothing, but when the master gave him a specific instruction to cast the net in a particular part of the water, he got results.
Note that he still had to make an effort to cast the net (faith without work is dead) if he didn't do that he would have caught nothing.

John 21:6 And he said unto them, Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find. They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.

Unfortunately some christians are yet to understand this truth. But it will be revealed to them in the fullness of time.
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 06, 2018
Medicine after death. angry
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by budaatum: 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
spartan117:

If anyone refuses to work it's because they are lazy, it has nothing to do with Christianity because the bible is very clear on this issue.

There is however a place for prayer and faith. That is why the Christian never loses hope because there is no such thing as hopelessness for the child of God.

Prayers means talking to God, after prayers it's necessary to wait on him in order to hear from him, when you do he gives a specific instruction pertaining to that situation and that guarantees your success.
Sounds pretty much like what happens when I meditate, spartan. My mind searches for and provides solutions. Its usually in the form of some work I have to go off and do. And I hope the work I do solves the issues that confront me, and I have faith that it would because it did in the past, and always has.

Please note back to that "some" in my earlier. It is the practise of "some" that I am against. And those "some" tend to claim they are doing what they consider to be the word of god, or what god told them. I just do not agree that gods are as stupid as some make out. But again, note that "some".

And atheists don't live without hope. No one does, except those who give up.
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by MuttleyLaff: 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
spartan117:

There is however a place for prayer and faith.
That is why the Christian never loses hope because there is no such thing as hopelessness for the child of God.

Remember the story of Peter?
He had toiled all night and caught nothing,
but when the master gave him a specific instruction to cast the net in a particular part of the water, he got results.
Note that he still had to make an effort to cast the net (faith without work is dead) if he didn't do that he would have caught nothing.

John 21:6 And he said unto them, Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find. They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.

Unfortunately some christians are yet to understand this truth. But it will be revealed to them in the fullness of time.

budaatum:
Sounds pretty much like what happens when I meditate, spartan.
My mind searches for and provides solutions.
Its usually in the form of some work I have to go off and do.
And I hope the work I do solves the issues that confront me, and I have faith that it would because it did in the past, and always has.

Please note back to that "some" in my earlier. It is the practise of "some" that I am against.
And those "some" tend to claim they are doing what they consider to be the word of god, or what god told them. I just do not agree that gods are as stupid as some make out. But again, note that "some".

And atheists don't live without hope. No one does, except those who give up
The law of gravity is respecter of nobody
The law of gravity doesnt know if you're christian or if you are an atheist.
It just does it's thing to whoever crosses it.

Same way, principles, regardless of who you are, when set off or set going, will work for you and not against you.

Look at Nairaland, the "Reply" button, works for registered Nairaland monikers.
Without clicking the "Reply" button to start composing a post, you can pray till kingdom comes
but nothing will happen, if you're hoping your post will get published without first clicking the "Reply" button and then begin composing
The "Reply" button is a prerequisite step, whether you believe in using the "Reply" button or not.
It works for everyone, regardless of who you are, what you are and where you're at

1 Like

Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Oracle16(m): 10:16am On Jul 10, 2018
Our prayer continues. Jesus is Lord
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Oracle16(m): 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2018
Our 21 days agreement prayer has ended. Real Change is coming. God is in control. Keep praying on your own. This government has ended in the spiritual realm, just wait and see the manifestation. 2019 is very far! Real change is very near.
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by dalaman: 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
Oracle16:
Our 21 days agreement prayer has ended. Real Change is coming. God is in control. Keep praying on your own. This government has ended in the spiritual realm, just wait and see the manifestation. 2019 is very far! Real change is very near.

Shut up you liar! The only thing that has ended is you shameless lies. 21 days has passed and nothing has happened as I stated. You are totally deluded. Instead of hiding your face in Shame you are still here telling more lies that the government is dead spiritually. What a load of hogwash. You are a liar!

1 Like

Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by festwiz(m): 5:22am On Jul 19, 2018
Oracle16:
You are a liar. Nothing has changed in 21 days.

Heck, APC even won in Ekiti and the Fulani have moved in. Why don't you start a 50 year prayer and whatever happens within that time, you can take credit of it? sad angry

Bloody liar.

1 Like

Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by kevoh(m): 8:04am On Jul 19, 2018
Oracle16:

Please, let us do this prayer, holding unto this word of God...

From now till 21 days, something big will happen.
Just out of curiosity, why 21 days prayer? Why not 1 day or even 5 Minutes? How is praying 21 days more effective than praying 5 minutes? Do you need 21 days to tell ''God'' that Fulani herdsmen are killing people and he/she/it has to stop it? What happens to those that will still get killed by these herdsmen during the 21 days when it could have been stopped by ''God'' the moment the first prayer request was made? Someone explain, I sincerely interested in knowing how this thing works!

1 Like

Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 19, 2018
kevoh:

Just out of curiosity, why 21 days prayer? Why not 1 day or even 5 Minutes? How is praying 21 days more effective than praying 5 minutes? Do you need 21 days to tell ''God'' that Fulani herdsmen are killing people and he/she/it has to stop it? What happens to those that will still get killed by these herdsmen during the 21 days when it could have been stopped by ''God'' the moment the first prayer request was made? Someone explain, I sincerely interested in knowing how this thing works!
This is how they have turned God's word to a subject of ridicule before unbelievers. I told him earlier that the killing is an inevitable part of the signs of the last days. Matthew 24:6-14 There Jesus Himself said these are bound to happen,so what must true Christians during that time? Jesus never said "pray to stop it" but He said "flee from affected areas". Matthew 10:23 That is why Jesus discourages accumulation of material things because they could cause distractions. Matthew 6:19,20

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Having Faith Is So Important / What's Always Taking You Back To Sin? / Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 227
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.