Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

What's Always Taking You Back To Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Always Taking You Back To Sin? (7712 Views)

What Happens To Those Who Hold On Tightly To Sin Instead Of Letting Go (picture) / Your Attitude To Sin Determines Your Salvation/Perfection, Not Activities / What Does It Mean To "Sin Wilfully" In Hebrews 10:26? - Prince Gabriel Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Always Taking You Back To Sin? by Mide1data: 8:30am On Jul 17, 2022
?

As 4 me, na brest ooooo and I don't want to commit fornication.

But I'ave been alright lately.

God help us.

What yours'?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Always Taking You Back To Sin? by Lighthouse50: 8:39am On Jul 17, 2022
The one thing that takes people to sin is MR FLESH

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Always Taking You Back To Sin? by CTee1: 8:52am On Jul 17, 2022
Virtual & xxxx
... Life... Son of man n this gem tin... Repent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Always Taking You Back To Sin? by Ignatiusprince(m): 8:52am On Jul 17, 2022
Money
Re: What's Always Taking You Back To Sin? by Fearyourcreator: 8:52am On Jul 17, 2022
.life pressure

1 Like

Re: What's Always Taking You Back To Sin? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:53am On Jul 17, 2022
Nothing thank God!

1 Like

Re: What's Always Taking You Back To Sin? by OreoPaschal(m): 8:53am On Jul 17, 2022
Whenever, I am depressed or receive a rejection mail from applications or bid. cry cry

3 Likes

Re: What's Always Taking You Back To Sin? by Siggysaga: 8:53am On Jul 17, 2022
Women and their whyning waist and nyash.
*sips cassava water

2 Likes

Re: What's Always Taking You Back To Sin? by Cognitivereason: 8:54am On Jul 17, 2022
WOMAN

6 Likes

Re: What's Always Taking You Back To Sin? by davidupdate89: 8:54am On Jul 17, 2022
Cognitivereason:
WOMAN
cool correct guy.. your head they there

2 Likes

Re: What's Always Taking You Back To Sin? by Alexgman1(m): 8:54am On Jul 17, 2022
Masturbation and fornication

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Always Taking You Back To Sin? by paskalz(m): 8:55am On Jul 17, 2022
Getting money and the way of spending it.

1 Like

Re: What's Always Taking You Back To Sin? by LaSenior: 8:55am On Jul 17, 2022
Sexual immorality

Will marriage be able to cutail it

Because lately even married people are toping chart in infidelity

5 Likes

Re: What's Always Taking You Back To Sin? by Slynation(m): 8:55am On Jul 17, 2022
It's always the sight of breasts and ass...too tempting to ignore embarassed

12 Likes

Re: What's Always Taking You Back To Sin? by Spirit247: 8:55am On Jul 17, 2022
OP, God bless you for Creating this awesome Thread.
Did you know that the Reward for Evangelism is first reaped on Earth and then later in Heaven? Do you Know that when you Evangelize and win Souls into Eternal Kingdom of MESSIAH, you are doing yourself far more favour than you are doing for our CREATOR and for Heaven? Evangelism is the most Important and Loving Service that you can give to Humanity

Using myself as a typical Example: my earthly Father died just before I entered University. Things became so difficult in my 2nd Year in School that it eventually got me to become very paranoid and hard-hearted. While smoking at our usual joint, I told a School gang that I was with that we should go and rob Bank and get rich once and forall. They were too lilly-livered to follow my advice. All they do is only to use guns to terrorize Students in the University.

Few months later after then, Satan eventually arranged it for me to coincidentally enter Vehicle of Armed Robbers that were going for Operation. Actually, a man, a woman and I were searching for Vehicles. We stood by the Road side to get cheap Vehicle in Journey to our Destinations. As a Red Bus pulled over and stopped not far from us, the man and the woman rushed ahead of me trying to enter the Vehicle. As soon as they saw the faces of those in the Vehicle, they scampered backward and hurriedly walked away.

I got there too and saw like 10 guys with very red eyes and all in white attires. I smiled and hopped in immediately. They were shocked, they asked me some questions and I let them know I'm fully in. They hailed me and the Vehicle zoomed off. On the way to the Operation, their Leader suddenly stopped the Bus and said "They said we should not proceed" referring to the Demon Spirits that leads and Protect them. Another said he needs money urgently that they should go. As the argument ensured one suddenly turned back to look at me in far back seat and said "na because of this Strange Guy wey this Operation go backfire!" Suddenly all of them chorused that I should go down.

I started begging them, almost crying in explaining to them that this is the "wonderful Opportunity" which I have been looking for. The one beside me pulled out his gun and say "Get out!" I quickly rushed out of the Vehicle, they then vanished. That was the Day my CREATOR Saved me from becoming an Eternal Outcast from HIS Glorious Kingdom. We are all given that 2nd Chance, HE always stretches HIS Hand out to us by HIS unmerited Saving Grace, that still rejects it gets Eternally doomed and disconnected from HIS that put Breathe of Life into them. However, I was Still so foolish that I started frantically searching for any other Armed Robbery Group to join and also thinking of starting my own Robbery Squard in case I don't find quickly.

Finally, a Deeper Life Brother was alloted same room as me as a new Session soon started in the University. We were 4 roommates. This Brother relentlessly Preached to me that the major Purpose why we Humans are on Earth is to prove that nothing shall ever make us to turn our back against our CREATOR. He said only those that pass this Examination would be rewarded with Immortality from the One and Only SOURCE of Life that has sent HIS Son to show us HIS Faithfulness to those that shall live to Please HIM. Explained the Promised Eternal Life and Deep Love of our CREATOR to me, and I later Accepted MESSIAH as my LORD and OWNER irreversibly.

Imagine if that Deeper Life Brother didn't care since he is going to Heaven already by his Pure and Holy Heaven-compliant Lifestyle. By now, I would Probably have killed so many people, before finally being killed too. Who knows who and who would have fallen Victims to my brutal bullets. Even you reading this might have been 6ft below now as a Victim killed in one of my wickedly orchestrated operations in those days when I thought Life was all about making money at all cost. Don't ever think it was not possible because I and the highly demonic bloodthirsty Robbery Gang that I was also planning to put together would have been killing for fun in all our operations.

I was addicted to listening to Satanic Heavy Metal Rock Music and Violent Raps that Project killing as the best fun, so you can imagine how I metamorphozed from just fantasizibg with massive Daily killings, to actually taking the Practical Steps. I was desperate with a heart thats sees massive killings for money as fun beyond words. All Glory to the CREATOR of Humanity for the Brother who manifested True Love for Humanity by Preaching MESSIAH to me, the Deeper Life Brother indirectly saved the precious Lives that the devil would have taken through me.

If you, you, you and I daily do our own parts in massively winning Muslims into Eternal Kingdom of JESUS, BokoHaram, Jihadists and Religious Bumbers would soon be a thing of the Past. Evangelizing and Winning Souls is not just for Heaven to Rejoice, it is for your Children and mine to live in a Peaceful World of Love, Calm and Joyful Divine Serenity on Earth.

You just don't know the Heartless unprecedented inhumane Wickedness against Humanity which bloodthirsty Demons are fiercely grooming that your next door Neighbor for! For the sake of your Children and unborn Generation, you better throw aways your Senseless Ego and myopic self-destructive Pride and Preach to him/her/them! Before it becomes too late and you find your self to be the late.

Only myopic selfishness and self-centeredness Prevents most of we Christians from seeing the Bigger Picture. Preaching to those People in Vehicles, in your School, in your Office, in your Compound, etc. would go a long Way in making your World Saner, Peaceful and enjoyable. Your Evangelizing is germane Key to Heaven on Earth.* So, when you and I Evangelize daily, we, our Children and even your unborn Generation Reaps the Reward on Earth, and we still Receive Eternal Life as Reward when we get to the Judgement Throne which every Humanbeing shall surely face.

Let's Pray: I AM THAT I AM, our Eternal Heavenly FATHER, we Pray that YOU Grant us the Heart that shall only find Satisfaction in doing Your Assignment of daily Winning Souls into Your Eternal Kingdom in JESUS' Name!!!!!!!
https://www.nairaland.com/7232368/evangelism-ultimate-love-service-humanity

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's Always Taking You Back To Sin? by Moh247: 8:57am On Jul 17, 2022
angry

Women

When you are enjoying a commited relationship Devil start bringing different women in your timeline

When you are serious with your hustle more and more women keep showing up

1 Like

Re: What's Always Taking You Back To Sin? by omowolewa: 8:57am On Jul 17, 2022
Appearance
Re: What's Always Taking You Back To Sin? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 17, 2022
This sweet thing... cry

2 Likes

Re: What's Always Taking You Back To Sin? by Winningbot: 9:00am On Jul 17, 2022
May God help us all
Re: What's Always Taking You Back To Sin? by Lordfave98: 9:00am On Jul 17, 2022
Gambling
Re: What's Always Taking You Back To Sin? by madukaanaya(m): 9:03am On Jul 17, 2022
Na masturbation God help me

8 Likes

Re: What's Always Taking You Back To Sin? by dhope: 9:05am On Jul 17, 2022
Nigeria economy
Re: What's Always Taking You Back To Sin? by dhope: 9:06am On Jul 17, 2022
madukaanaya:
Na masturbation God help me
The God that delivered me will deliver you too IJN

17 Likes

Re: What's Always Taking You Back To Sin? by TommyEnd: 9:06am On Jul 17, 2022
Masturbation. It makes me very sad and it's like I'm irredeemable at this point cry sad

4 Likes

Re: What's Always Taking You Back To Sin? by PENNYSWAP: 9:07am On Jul 17, 2022
WAIST

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Always Taking You Back To Sin? by MITCHELL96: 9:07am On Jul 17, 2022
In chase to make money, sometimes, I lie to get it

I think this is the most common sin undecided

That's the only sin I commit though and I'm trying to live a life without lying, but today's world, you have to sin and do some crazy stuffs to make some money I swear

No wonder Jay Z said, " I hope you Forgive me oh lord, I wouldn't have made it to the top without sinning "

These niggas sell cracks and drugs on the streets to fund their dreams, almost all the musicians once sold crack

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The More I Know, The More I Feel Like Not Attending Church Again (pentecostal) / Ogunda Odu Ifa ~ Divination, Prayers & Ebo {sacrifice} / Atheism Is A Mental Illness :charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.