Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Reveals Reason Why Her Neighbor Battered Her And His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Reveals Reason Why Her Neighbor Battered Her And His Wife (623 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor Reveals Reason Why Her Neighbor Battered Her And His Wife by DivinedeGuru: 10:24am On Jun 26, 2018
Actress Cossy Ojiakor was battered last week by a married man when she went to stop from beating his wife and daughter . She has now revealed that he did so because of his house help who he has a fondness for.

Cossy said the man is so into the house help that no one dares do anything to her, else they will receive severe beating. She also said this has emboldened the help and she has become rude and selects which errands she wants to go on.

So far, Martin Obinka Maruche is yet to be arrested for battery after he left Cossy with wounds on her breasts, back, thighs, and had her bleeding from a broken fingernail.

Cossy wrote: "Do you know why Martin Obinka Maruche @martinsmaruche1kobokolized wife, daughter and me with his Original Italian Belt. Well... It is all because of a pretty Hausa house girl that has well rounded boobs. She is a sweet sixteen..of about 18/22yrs. Madam have tried to take Amira the house girl back to my neighbor Alhaji wife, who introduced the girl... It was war....... And Amira refused to go. Well no one shouts on Amira the house girl without getting kobokolized with original Italian belt, and she is so choosy with works assigned to her,..... Introducing Amira the powerful house girl....... Hmmmmm. Anyway It is almost a WK now and he has not been apprehended by the ilaso police station. Guess I may have to transfer this case. Anyway I saw him this morning. I was so afraid. I locked up my car and stay put. Am traumatized. I almost thought he will break my car and get to me...... Details shortly...."

http://www.vondanews.com/cossy-orjiakor-reveals-reason-why-her-neighbor-battered-her-and-his-wife-last-week/

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reveals Reason Why Her Neighbor Battered Her And His Wife by Joelsblog(m): 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
Ftc me Biko
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reveals Reason Why Her Neighbor Battered Her And His Wife by Munzy14(m): 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
Stale and stupid act from wannabe celebrity. I won't be surprised when you come on social media to tell us how the man sleeps with the wife. yhen yhen...

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reveals Reason Why Her Neighbor Battered Her And His Wife by Itzpetersv: 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nawa oo

(1) (Reply)

Khloe Kardashian Slams Lady Who Called Her Baby,true Uglykhloe Kardashian Slams / Offset &cardi B Visit Doctor's Office With Baby Kelture Kiara / Ghanaian Singer, Shatta Wale Shows Off Wards Of Cash (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.