Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) (47390 Views)

CBN Orders Banks To Sell Excess Dollars In 24 Hours / CBN Releases Cash, Orders Banks To Operate On Saturdays And Sundays / CBN Orders Banks To Collect Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1,000 Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) by DAntivirus: 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
I just knew my name will be on the list... is it a crime to deposit just 2billion in FirstBank?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) by ninocia18(m): 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
rentAcock:
You can see the Portuguese influence from the colonial era still evident in their names. Surprised none of them is named after Christiano Ronaldo the tapping legend.
How is it doing you?
Re: CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) by Fearlez: 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
These individuals keep their monies abroad. ECOWAS is a paper tiger. A 16 country block whose collective GDP isn't up to France or UK.
Re: CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) by Walexybobo(m): 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
CBN the super hero.
Re: CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) by slimthugchimee2(m): 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
rentAcock:
You can see the Portuguese influence from the colonial era still evident in their names. Surprised none of them is named after Christiano Ronaldo the tapping legend.
are you OK?
Don't you answer English name, why's theirs different

1 Like

Re: CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) by Infonews2: 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
Why we need graveyards at Aso Rock, National Assembly – Shehu Sani

Shehu Sani, the Senator representing Kaduna Central on Tuesday called for the building of graveyards at the three arms zone of government in Abuja.

Sani said this will cause the government at all levels who have failed to protect Nigerians to share in the pains of families who have lost beloved ones to incessant killings.

INFONEWSNIGERIA reports that Plateau Police Command on Sunday confirmed the killing of over 86 persons in attacks on Razat, Ruku, Nyarr, Kura and Gana-Ropp villages of Gashish District in Barkin Ladi Local Government. Also hit were Daffo and Kuba communities in Bokkos Local Government.
Sani had earlier in a statement on Monday in Abuja expressed concern over the lackadaisical attitude of political office holders towards incessant killings.
He stated that while killings continued unabated across the country, the interest and attention of the political class were more on power and 2019 elections.
The Kaduna lawmaker commenting further on the spate of killings on his Twitter page wrote, “We need a graveyard in the three arms zone of Abuja so that victims of the mindless killings in the country can be buried close to the seat of power.
“Then the Executive, Legislators and the Judiciary can feel the pains of the helpless widows and orphans we failed to protect.”

SOURCE: https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/1432/why-we-need-graveyards-at-aso-rock-national-assembly-shehu-sani#latest

Re: CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) by rentAcock(m): 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
slimthugchimee2:
are you OK?
Don't you answer English name, why's theirs different
And when did I say It wasn't okay? One thing is reading, another thing is comprehending.
Re: CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) by Otunski: 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
Thank God, my name is not there.
Re: CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) by LZAA: 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
rentAcock:
U do know cristiano ronaldo is just his footie name right?
Just as rivaldo and bebeto are just the same?
Re: CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) by gaby(m): 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
Lol
Re: CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) by rentAcock(m): 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
LZAA:

U do know cristiano ronaldo is just his footie name right?
Just as rivaldo and bebeto are just the same?

Yeah? What's his real name then?
Re: CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) by Organizer111222(m): 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
Spy!!!!! and we already know �‍♀️
Re: CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) by bola4dprec(m): 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
Folashade2016:
Is folashade2016 there??
I am just that random girl looking for ends meet please.

check my SIGNATURE
bae
Re: CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) by Folashade2016(f): 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
bola4dprec:
bae
Hello
Re: CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) by LZAA: 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
rentAcock:

Yeah? What's his real name then?
Google is ur friend
Re: CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) by orbis(m): 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
This is injustice.....MY NAME OUGHT TO BE THERE NA!!!!!

WE WONT TAKE IT....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) by SniperSmurf(m): 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
littlewonders:
Tracking begins.

These names don't sound Nigerian

That's because they are not Nigerians.
Re: CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
Sarkin:
Good.
Let me use this medium to say God punish those destabilizing our country with killings.

God punish pdp and ipob for sponsoring killings all across the nation just to throw it into anarchy. Just so they know, they can never be successful.

I'm just a confused human. I need help
fully edited
Re: CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
Sarkin:
Good.
Let me use this medium to say God punish those destabilizing our country with killings.

God punish pdp and ipob for sponsoring killings all across the nation just to throw it into anarchy. Just so they know, they can never be successful.

Those names are hausa fulani terrorists financiers, terrorists Padron Muhammadu Buhari and co.
Re: CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) by Galaxyzeus0(m): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
ok
Re: CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) by bart10: 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
rentAcock:

The national language is Spanish while Portuguese is spoken as secondary language..
Re: CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) by rentAcock(m): 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
bart10:

The national language is Spanish while Portuguese is spoken as secondary language..

Hmm, good to know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) by earthcrust: 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
Sarkin -it is pathetic that ur submission has shown that you need a psychiatrist to attend to you. PDP is not in power but APC Ode!

1 Like

Re: CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) by wisepluto(m): 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
And I was checking if my name is on the list.
Re: CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) by oladele239(m): 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
chrisxxx:
Who included my name? I am giving CBN till 12 noon tomorrow being 27th June to remove my name or I will take a legal action that will include damages claim.

Wake up and wash your face with your piss.... you've slept enough!
Re: CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) by wtfcoded: 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
Sarkin:
Good.

Ipob gbajie gi amu ebe ahu.

1 Like

Re: CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) by grandstar(m): 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
rentAcock:

They are most likely Angolan.

The past Does Santos administration was extremely corrupt and I suspect the present government is righting epic wrongs. They've already sacked the ex-presidents daughter from government body she headed. She's an African Billionairess courtesy of nepotism

1 Like

Re: CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) by dabeto: 3:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
See naija dey follow do sanction like America. Poorest country on earth grin
Re: CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) by chrisxxx(m): 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2018
oladele239:

Wake up and wash your face with your piss.... you've slept enough!
Bros na joke na
Re: CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) by Tyche(m): 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
Sarkin:
Good.

Inherent or learned?

1 Like

Re: CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) by 2pacamarushakur(m): 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
50naira gold circle condom would have save us from this stress. i doubt if you still make use of your brain app
Sarkin:
Good.

Re: CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
Came to check if my name is there.. Behold i wasnt disappointed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion / Sade Okoya Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Husband And Children (Photos) / Can Affiliate Marketing Bring In Lots Of Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.