Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Nigeria Vs Argentina: Do You Think You Can Meet Up With The Kickoff Time? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Argentina: Do You Think You Can Meet Up With The Kickoff Time? (279 Views)

Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game / Nigeria Vs Argentina: Super Eagles Squad Ready For Tuesday's Friendly (photos) / ISIS Threatens Nigeria VS Argentina Friendly Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Argentina: Do You Think You Can Meet Up With The Kickoff Time? by UGOANUMZ(m): 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
By 7:00 pm Nigerian time today, our Super Eagles will be having a showdown with Argentina. I don't know about you though but I'm scared for us.

If we win tonight, it'll be our greatest world cup outing ever. Getting six points from a group with Messi's Argentina and Luca Modric's Croatia is not a mean feat.

A major reason why I'm scared for our Eagles is the fact that Messi's birthday was just last week.

Trust me, that guy is going to play his life out tonight.

If there's been any game where Messi carried a whole team to victory (I know he's done that a lot of times though), this could be among them.

I'm not totally ruling out the Super Eagle's chances of victory or even a draw anyway; I mean... I never expected us to win by 2 goals in the last game.

A lot of us never expected Musa to be the goal scorer considering he was even left out in the first game. I expected goals to come from Iheanacho if we were ever going to score. But you know, football has its surprises.

Anyway, about watching the game tonight...

As a Lagosian who gets home every day after work by 9 pm after enduring the traffic on third mainland bridge, I used to be worried about missing games like this until a friend introduced me to MAX.

MAX is a bike transport company that transports people around Lagos. They take you anywhere you can imagine as long as it's in Lagos.

MAX guarantees you with safety, affordability, and speed.

With AS LOW AS ₦1,500, you can move from Lekki to Oworo in just 50 minutes while people are sweating inside traffic and hoping they meet up with the second half of the game.

Amazingly, Max is currently running a promo tagged The MAX League.

The MAX league is a tournament hosted by MAX to create an opportunity for consumers to participate in a gamified system where points are earned every time a MAX service is used to compete for spots in the MAX leaderboard.

The league is going to run up until the 16th of July, 2018.

Top three individuals on the leaderboard would win giveaways and automatically qualify for the next MAX league.

You know that original Super Eagle's jersey that sells for ₦41k? yea... you stand a chance of winning it.

All you have to do is download the MAX app here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ng.max.go

Then visit this page (https://league.max.ng/) to sign up for the tournament.

(1) (Reply)

Can Nigeria Just Stop Going To World Cup? / Russia 2018 World Cup – Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Voice Of A Nigerian Youth / Rooney Completes Move To MLS Side DC United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.