Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Which Trade Can I Learn That Will Make My Dream Come True?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Trade Can I Learn That Will Make My Dream Come True?? (318 Views)

5 Wrong Animal Stereotypes That Will Make You Rethink Nature / 21 Powerful Synonyms That Will Make Your Communication Outstanding / Drop One English Word Which Will Make People Check Their Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Trade Can I Learn That Will Make My Dream Come True?? by marttol: 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
Many children want to buy their parents house, some children wants to buy houses, even fly abroad,live a close-to-rich or rich life but we all know only education is the best answer for that... But a child whose parent doesn't have money to send to school will choose to learn trade... If trade is the answer, which trade can make this dream come through, or closer...? Or that means if you choose to learn a trade your dreams have been forfeited.?

Pardon my blunders. cool
Re: Which Trade Can I Learn That Will Make My Dream Come True?? by BeingFrank(m): 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2018
It Depends On Your Inborn Talent To An Extent. For Example, If You Can Easily Adapt To Technical Skills, I Would Recommend Trucks And Heavy Machines Repair. Outside That, Whatever Skill You Have Passion For, Just Put In Your Very Best, And From The First Day, Dream And Plan How You Can Take The Skill Higher Than The Level People Around You Operate. Just Find A Skill You Have Passion For.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Role Of Feminism In The Nigerian Community? / Bowen University Admission List 2018/2019 IS OUT [check 1st & 2nd Batch Here] / Nigerian Enrollment In US Schools Goes Up Yearly ―envoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.